Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions (47501 Views)

Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / I Had A Blood Covenant / My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by utimayor(m): 11:15am On Jun 14, 2012
ok letz get this straight, this is your own version of the story, i wish he is her to give his own version. How are we sure u didnt push him to do dis? Say by nagging or being stubborn and itz nephews. Atyms women push their man away without even noticing it, i once knew a gurl, someone i luved and wanted to date... Wen d real date began, i ran away one week into the relationship because she complains just about everytin and wants to knw wat u r doing and wen u are doing it, thnk God i wasnt intimate wit her, so der was notin lyk use and dump, i just took a walk.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by lorenzos1: 11:17am On Jun 14, 2012
My dear your story iss so sad, u were young when u got into into all this..As for the young man I would advice you leave him and let him be..it would be painful at first someone you have been with for about five years but time heals wounds delete him aand wipe out all memories of him from your life..try to make new male friends but just friends for now..!
Nothing mite happen to the guy noww but trust me in d future he would get his own major dissapointment..wot goes around comes arouund...!
And aas for you, I think you need spiritual cleansing..go to church or mosque depending on ur religion go for deliverance.get closer to God break yourself from any evil convenant you made with him..try to go out more often with your girlfriends..with time you would see how God would reward you with someone better..!

1 Like

Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by cecetanna: 11:18am On Jun 14, 2012
This is really heart shattering. I refuse to believe this story is real but if it is, then something is terribly wrong with the girl in question. One, two, three and then four abortions!!! How can anyone make the same costly mistake four times. You knew you weren't ready for a baby and yet you kept at it like rabbits without using contraceptives.

Well, this is not time to start raining curses on the guy or saying the blood of your unborn kids will fight for you cos you're equally guilty. Accept responsibility for your mistakes and learn from them this time around. Take some time off and stay away from this guy and his family. There's no need to keep trying to get the mother or sister by your side. Start a new life if possible in another city so you can give your heart time to heal. Make sure you get yourself busy and with time you'll overcome the hurt. This is one challenge in your life that will surely make you a better person, if you learn the right lessons from it.

1 Like

Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by bobby56(m): 11:19am On Jun 14, 2012
Well for me that's usually the cry of Ladies when it is the Man that dumped them but IF THEY ARE THE ONES THAT DUMPED THE MAN, IT'S NORMAL NOT A CRIME. My story is just the opposite of your own though I did not commit abortion nor asked the Lady to. IN-FACT, I VOWED TO KEEP HER VIRGINITY FOR HER which I fulfilled. But after ten(10) years of Dating, she decided to dumped me in the most painful way. She connived with her families to bring me to Lagos with the pretest of getting me a job (In-fact they told me an INTERVIEW is waiting for me the next week)and ensuring we do the WEDDING within three(3) months because I'd lost my job with Oceanic Bank. But after eight months of being in Lagos, I neither went for any job interview nor did we get married. Instead, she woke one day and called it a QUIT with me. And when I sought to know the reasons, all she told me was that I NEED TO APOLOGIZE TO HER FAMILY before we can marry again. At this juncture, she called a meeting with her Pastor and some Elders in attendance. To her dismay, at the end of the meeting, her Pastor and the Elders all poured blames on her and told her BLUNTLY that I had neither OFFENDED her, nor had DONE ANYTHING WRONG THAT SHOULD WARRANT boycotting the relationship; that SHE IS ACTUALLY THE ONE WHO NEEDED TO APOLOGIZE to me. In-fact, the Pastor put a call through to her mother who confirmed that I have not offended them but, she is the one to decide for herself. However, the same brother who had initially promised heaven and earth, was the one who advised her to leave me. Even her Sister who through her husband promised to pay for our accommodation when I told them that accommodation in Lagos is too expensive (mind you she had stayed with this her Sister for good nineteen(19)years)now sang a new song. I remember her sister once told me that she wanted her to marry a rich man. It was only her immediate senior and the mother who did not accept her action. But the Mother is old and the senior brother controls the family, and his words are like laws to the family. WHAT WILL SAY TO THAT? AFTER EIGHT MONTHS! I am now in Lagos trying to make ends meet but she is now planning to marry another man. What will u do if you are the one? GOD BEAR ME WITNESS, I HAVE NEVER OPENED HER SKIRT. SO u can see that you Ladies are the most wicked. Though I am not supporting what the Man did to you. I have resigned to seek the face of my GOD who had been my HELPER all these years. Thank you. If u doubt call dis no 08130216825.

NB: Please I am not intrstd in any relatnshp.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by DeCleff(m): 11:24am On Jun 14, 2012
Am so sorry because of what the sin nature has done to u.

That convenant will strike when u're less conscious of it. As for ur bf, he has made up his mind to die. But u can live and enjoy life with ur future husband if u will make the wise decision today.

U've admitted ur sin but until u sincerely submit the Lordship of Jesus Christ by being born again u will have to suffer the same fate wit ur bf.

The blood of those kids and that of the convenant is speaking against both of u even though u cant sense it. And only the Blood of Jesus Christ can silence the blood of ur kids and convenant thats crying for vengance and justice against both of u.

And for the Blood of Jesus Christ to speak on ur behalf, u MUST BE BORN AGAIN.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by AWD(m): 11:28am On Jun 14, 2012
I really hope u read this msg.
1st... 4 abortions.... u bleeping killed 4 souls.
2nd... Y would u do a blood covenent... dont u care abt your safety... well... NO
3rd... im sure u must b a slowpoke to think u can keep having unprotected sex an not get preggy.

So mayb u dont deserve any less suffering, infact, this is jus the begining of ur woes. U n ur run away bobo.

Rabbish!
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by iykedonp: 11:37am On Jun 14, 2012
Girl, forget the guy. Just develope a positive mental attitude in your future. Don't allow this to disorganize your life because when you live in demand of the past and/or catastrosphic future because of what you think is indispensable, you live contra-authentic existence that will later destroy your free spirit. Therefore, be yourself even in your greatest speculated challenge; for God is with you.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Victorjoseph(m): 11:40am On Jun 14, 2012
I had pity on you afta reading your sad story.In this case,there is nufin you can do to the guy.You cnt poison him,fight him or stone him to death.All you nid to do in dis mata is to let d sliping dog lie.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Princek12(m): 11:58am On Jun 14, 2012
Let me break it down to you girl. That man deceived you and tricked you into being faithful to him while he sleeps around with other women. He achieved this by making you do some useless, inconsequential blood covenant in your living room. He knew that the look of sacredness of the blood covenant will prompt you to be faithful to him.

The blood covenant, however, is toothless because it was improperly performed. If he wanted a real covenant, he would have had a herbalist or a witch doctor perform the blood covenant, where an appropriate and deserving curse would be placed on the party who breaches the terms of the covenant. Examples of deserving curses are becoming mad, premature death, being a beggar for one's life, or becoming blind. Other curses are that the God of Thunder should strike the breaching party with thunder, or that the seas should drown the breaching party (make thunder strike am, or make water carry am go, as it is said in the villages).

Here, it appears that you guys just drank each other's blood in your living room without the presence of witch doctors and demons. Sango, Obatala, and other gods were not invoked to punish the breaching party. He has played you with a fake covenant, which was selfishly performed to subordinate you to him. Learn from your mistakes and move on. Karma will catch up with him.

1 Like

Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by emmybuzy: 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2012
My advice for u is to go back to God for forgiveness cos u are murderer and fornicator. He will heal ur wounds. Forget abt him, don't go into any relationship for now, open up to d person u intended to marry later in life. Forgive him from ur hrt, leave God to judge him and may d peace of God be with u. Shallom
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by amaba: 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2012
Stop wasting your time my dear with this unprogressive idiot. Move on with your life. Most importantly, despite your ignorance and mistakes you can still have a better life without him. Make you go to God 4 renewal. cheers
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2012
@poster.God is ur only solution..dnt bother cursin hm fgv hm and mv on,he jst cursd hmsf bt hes nt aware..prayer works,try it.GOD WIL CONSOLE U.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by AkpuNku2: 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2012
Poster can u hear your self ? Una don't know the medicine to take after the sharks yet u guys know the road to abortion center, nonsense
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2012
Your solution is this...GOD!!you need to be delivered of that convenant,whether it worked or not.it is a big sin and even if you find another man,your soul has been bonded with his by BLOOD.Only the blood of Jesus can set you free from that convenant with him,give you peace,joy a future and even forgiveness for killing your unborn kids.There is hope 4 you.Just run to God
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by BUSHMAN1: 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2012
IF THERE IS ANYTHING LIKE LOVE..I DONT BELEIVE IN IT..and you certainly do not have no love in you or love anybody but your self, if you are capable of FOUR ABORTIONS
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Goldieluks: 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2012
BUSH MAN: IF THERE IS ANYTHING LIKE LOVE..I DONT BELEIVE IN IT..and you certainly do not have no love in you or love anybody but your self, if you are capable of FOUR ABORTIONS
cool
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by BUSHMAN1: 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2012
Akpu.Nku:
Poster can u hear your self ? Una don't know the medicine to take after the sharks yet u guys know the road to abortion center, nonsense
agreed!! if you dont want to get burned dont go near fire.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by BUSHMAN1: 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2012
Goldieluks: cool
and your point is?
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by coogar: 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2012
the story is fake....
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Goldieluks: 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2012
BUSH MAN: and your point is?

You are right.

coogar: the story is fake....

How is the story fake? Did you made it up?
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by BUSHMAN1: 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2012
coogar: the story is fake....
yep! the fakest story ever
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2012
nne inbox me cos am in love wid u already... Yundablaza@yahoo.com
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by sylve11: 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2012
Sad! sad cool
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by opribo(m): 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2012
If MUGU fall guy man go wack and this is a lesson to others. Sorry nice girl you have been used and dumped. Next time look before you follow any man, be careful never trust anybody. Dust yourself up and look for something worthwhile to make you forget him and then maybe love will find you again if you still got time on your hand.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by sssally(f): 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2012
my sista we both have de same case de only different thing here is de covenant,if i beinning xplain mine it might worster than u,i started wit him since 2004 til march 1st dis year,dat was wen our problem started from til dis mornin,i was not myself dis mornin i have come out and catch funny because dat wil make me happy, so dear u have to make ur self happy nobody can do dat 4 u cheer up life is alway like dat,let it go don't force somebody into lovin, u caring abt u, so like i said mine own case is worse so take hearth i know how u feel.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by bigcil2(m): 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2012
ss sally:
my sista we both have de same case de only different thing here is de covenant,if i beinning xplain mine it might worster than u,i started wit him since 2004 til march 1st dis year,dat was wen our problem started from til dis mornin,i was not myself dis mornin i have come out and catch funny because dat wil make me happy, so dear u have to make ur self happy nobody can do dat 4 u cheer up life is alway like dat,let it go don't force somebody into lovin, u caring abt u, so like i said mine own case is worse so take hearth i know how u feel.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
GBAGAUN!!!!
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by ihekings: 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2012
when he returns 2 lagos,go 2 him and demand dat the 2 of u shd go to a private room where both of u can break the covenant.u can then go ur separate ways.this is bc the effect of d covenant may hunt both of u later.if u ask me,i will say 4get d guy.he's not worth it.if he cant feel ur emotions after destroying 4 babies(another covenant) wth u,then he doesnt love u.he only lusts 2wards u.break d covenant and LEAVE HIM.a world is enough 4 d wise.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2012
15 years.....?
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by pendo89(f): 1:23pm On Jun 14, 2012
naijarican: Good Jeezus! Some of you folks and the predicaments... Lawd!

This image is too funny.

Oh boy I need like 1 hour to cath up with these thread.
But take heart op.It's not the end of the world. I am angry at the abortions, but look here God gives people a second chance
Who am I to condemn you when I am not perfect?
First thing first.

Forget that man
Go for medical check up
Make peace with God.
Breathe again,take time before you enter another relationship.
Get busy,careerwise esp to make up for lost time
Do something constructive and positive with your life.
And yes you can live again. You can start life again.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by obidia(f): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2012
First of all go to a bible believing church for deliverance concerning the oath you took with him because the bible condemn such, then move on with your life don't force or coerce him back to you because it definitely will not go well for you.Hold on to God and nothing will go wrong with you as a result of the oath.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by freecocoa(f): 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2012
ss sally:
Did you also committing four abortion? And how does you finally decide you have to catch funny? undecided
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by seyijumbo: 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2012
To be candid,this story is pathetic but the truth remain that ladies most time are not taking cognizant of so many things.No responsible man will abort for a lady four times and still go ahead to marry the girl,its very rear.Therefore,Ladies should stop blindfolding themselves in the name of Love.Well all you need to do is to erase the memory of that man from your mind,try and find a way of breaking that covenant its important,ask for forgiveness,and pls whoever is coming on your way next,try and be yourself dont hide anything from him if its meant to stay surely he will.And to that jilter he will surely regret it but i just pray he would realize on time before its too late so that he would notbe suffering for it at his old age.My sister its well.08092323039

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years / 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.