Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey (41365 Views)

Nigeria: From One Clueless President To Another Clueless President? / Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today / David Mark As New Senate President: A Joke? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by dozymars(m): 3:53pm On Jun 26, 2012
HNosegbe: I would really like to meet someone who studied under him, or whose project he supervised.

What a Bomb Shell
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by PhysicsQED(m): 3:53pm On Jun 26, 2012
Kobo, you are incorrigible and I wonder why I even bother with you sometimes.

GEJ was against revealing his asset declaration (declaring publicly) in 2007, but went ahead with it because Yar'Adua, his boss, wanted that.

GEJ is against revealing his asset declaration now. The constitution does not require public declarations of one's assets.

The Freedom of Information Act would be useful in forcing the CCB to reveal information on GEJ's assets except that:

"Specifically, Section 153 of the Constitution establishes a Code of Conduct Bureau to ensure, among other things, that all public officers, as defined in Part II of the Fifth Schedule, declare their assets on assuming office and immediately their terms of office expire. Paragraph Three of Part 1 (A) of the Third Schedule, empowers the Bureau to receive declarations made by all public officers, examine same and keep them in custody. Paragraph 3(C) says the Bureau shall have the power to "retain custody of such declarations and make them available for inspection by any citizen of Nigeria on such terms and conditions as the National Assembly may prescribe."

The Constitution trumps the Freedom of Information Act so the CCB people are correct on blaming any withholding of information on the National Assembly's failure to describe under what particular terms and conditions the CCB may release Jonathan's information.

If making it mandatory that asset declarations to the Code of Conduct Bureau are revealed to the public is a good way to fight corruption - it might have some impact - then every government official at every single level of government should make them public. I don't understand why people assume that the president of the country is the only potential thief.

You don't have any point here. You should be asking why the Constitution was written in a way that the National Assembly has to dictate how and under what conditions declarations of assets may be released for inspection by citizens instead of going on about imaginary constitutional violations.

You're just too lazy to dig up information for yourself, like that professor. This is my last response to you on this thread.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Fhemmmy: 3:53pm On Jun 26, 2012
ronkebp:
I do not blame the Prof. the president has ridiculed himself and brought himself low to that level. A public primary school student knows what Nigeria needs and how to go about acheiving it. A well-read, grown ars/e man does not have an idea of how to rule and he is still sitting comfortably in "ASO-ROCK".

Does he care? after all, his family members are not the target of boko-haram...he is flying in and out without problems, changing hats every now and then, i supported him from the beginning, thinking that he will come around...the way i see it now, it is all total failure...

Just because he knows the 'abc's" of politicts does not qualify him to be a 'Ruler or a leader ".

You are so on point . . .
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Zutchy: 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2012
sleek29: All you GEJ apologetics have nothing to say, his responses were totally un-intelligent. Period, imagine him telling us he couldn't visit a state because the airport was bad and that giving out free seeds could be called a revolution. We keep letting the world know how daft this country is, revolutionising railway by paying chinese with chinese engineers and equipment and we call that revolution!

GEJ is not fit for the office. QED
as much as I really do not want to join issues with you I must tell you that you are absolutely wrong,you cannot even formulate sane criticisms but must echo the exact same words of an attention seeking upstart.why would you say that they are giving out only seeds,that makes you one of the uninformed horde of people out there,what happened to the fertilizer being given to farmers at a subsidized rate or the funds that have been ade available to farmers through the banks who in turn have as insurance the united nations agric intervention funds all of these made possible by this govt,have the farmers ever had it so good for the past 20yrs or so,what happened to the heavy upgrading going on in four different international airports by this same govt at the same time.and please this country is not daft,because I know am not daft and I am a member of this country so maybe you are the daft one here.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Kobojunkie: 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2012
PhysicsQED: Kobo, you are incorrigible and I wonder why I even bother with you sometimes.

GEJ was against revealing his asset declaration (declaring publicly) in 2007, but went ahead with it because Yar'Adua, his boss, wanted that.

GEJ is against revealing his asset declaration now. The constitution does not require public declarations of one's assets.

The Freedom of Information Act would be useful in forcing the CCB to reveal information on GEJ's assets except that:

"Specifically, Section 153 of the Constitution establishes a Code of Conduct Bureau to ensure, among other things, that all public officers, as defined in Part II of the Fifth Schedule, declare their assets on assuming office and immediately their terms of office expire. Paragraph Three of Part 1 (A) of the Third Schedule, empowers the Bureau to receive declarations made by all public officers, examine same and keep them in custody. Paragraph 3(C) says the Bureau shall have the power to "retain custody of such declarations and make them available for inspection by any citizen of Nigeria on such terms and conditions as the National Assembly may prescribe."

The Constitution trumps the Freedom of Information Act so the CCB people are correct on blaming any withholding of information on the National Assembly's failure to describe under what particular terms and conditions the CCB may release Jonathan's information.

If making it mandatory that asset declarations to the Code of Conduct Bureau are revealed to the public is a good way to fight corruption - it might have some impact - then every government official at every single level of government should make them public. I don't understand why people assume that the president of the country is the only potential thief.

You don't have any point here. You should be asking why the Constitution was written in a way that the National Assembly has to dictate how and under what conditions declarations of assets may be released for inspection by citizens instead of going on about imaginary constitutional violations.

You're just too lazy to dig up information for yourself, like that professor. This is my last response to you on this thread.

a) In not a Single place have I mentioned FOI in my chat with you.

b) If you at least bothered much to read what you posted, you would have seen Paragraph 3(C) says the Bureau shall have the power to "[size=15pt] retain custody of such declarations and make them available for inspection by any citizen of Nigeria [/size]on such terms and conditions as the National Assembly may prescribe."

Notice the LOGICAL AND used there . . . not OR
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by londoner: 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Common now . . I am sure if he was asked what he thinks about the policy of Obama, [b]he would say something as well. - would he call him a joke. lunatic and suggest that Americans should get rid of him outside of elections....that is my issue with what he said. Even with Bush making gaffs almost every week and leading USA into a war based on untruths.....Ayittey would not say what he did about your president. That is FACT.

Now you dont think the man is being embarrassed to be from same continent as GEJ. - is he the only African with education? [b]- as far as I am concerned he showed himself to be uncouth, in a bid to insult GEJ[/b]
You dont think it is insulting to have a president talk the way ours do?
You dont think as a continent, more is expected of a nation like Nigeria and when they have failed, people with brain will stand up and say the right thing?
The man has said what is right and yes, i wish Nigeria would listen and do the right thing . . . All these people ruling at present are of no good to us . . .[/b]

As if how our president speaks has actually given us any gains in the past......lol

It is obvious that GEJ is not a public speaker, what they need to do is get someone to train him on the art of giving an interview or a public address. Other presidents/prime ministers engage the services of individuals who are trained in public speaking/image.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Eziachi: 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2012
all4naija: You think Buhari would have done better?! Please, stop all...
There were 11 candidates on the ballot paper for you to choose from, it wasn't a two man race. Tribalism has destroyed some of you.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Fhemmmy: 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2012
londoner:

As if how our president speaks has actually given us any gains in the past......lol

It is obvious that GEJ is not a public speaker, what they need to do is get someone to train him on the art of giving and interview or a public address. Other presidents/prime ministers engage the services of individuals who are trained in public speaking/image.

GEJ's problem isnot about public speaking . . it is more of lack of vision.
Also, if he would have called Obama lunatic and all that, people have said that many times, and yet they are alive, it is what freedom of speech is all about . . .
The man is not the only educated man, but he is one with guts . . . Remember Tunde bakare called him a fool?
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by PhysicsQED(m): 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2012
Kobojunkie:

a) In not a Single place have I mentioned FOI in my chat with you.

b) If you at least bothered much to read what you posted, you would have seen Paragraph 3(C) says the Bureau shall have the power to "[size=15pt] retain custody of such declarations and make them available for inspection by any citizen of Nigeria [/size]on such terms and conditions as the National Assembly may prescribe."

Notice the LOGICAL AND used there . . . not OR

I said I wouldn't respond again, but you're just so dishonest that it's almost impossible not to comment on your nonsense.

What I posted, and what you re-quoted says very explicitly that the National Assembly determines under what terms declarations of assets are released for inspection by the citizens - meaning the buck stops at the NA as far as withholding Jonathan's information from the citizenry or delaying its release by not stating under what terms the CCB may release it. Are you sure you're mentally okay? I know you have difficulty with interpretations but this is as plain as day. Just drop it. I know you made many posts about this assets declaration issue and were even posting your claims in other threads as if it were fact, but you need to just accept that you were completely wrong and just move on. Bye.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2012
Eziachi:
There were 11 candidates on the ballot paper for you to choose from, it wasn't a two man race. Tribalism has destroyed some of you.
Those were the two front runners up! Why do you want to hide the truth. It is like the GOP primary where we know Mit Romney and Rit Santorum were two different candidates at the GOP poll. We know the truth yet settle for the opposite obvious.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Beaf: 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2012
I've known Dr Ayittey for a long time and the man is both an id!ot and a loud mouth. He is one of those self-hating Africans that argues stup!dly, hates black people and idolises whites.

He is much like NL's "junkie."
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by ronkebp(f): 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2012
Fhemmmy:

GEJ's problem isnot about public speaking . . it is more of lack of vision.
Also, if he would have called Obama lunatic and all that, people have said that many times, and yet they are alive, it is what freedom of speech is all about . . .
The man is not the only educated man, but he is one with guts . . . Remember Tunde bakare called him a fool?

He is not intelligent!, his response in every aspect has flaws. One can never compare him with Obama, he is not in the same boat as the latter, they are parallel lines.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Zutchy: 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2012
londoner:

It is obvious that GEJ is not a public speaker, what they need to do is get someone to train him on the art of giving an interview or a public address. Other presidents/prime ministers engage the services of individuals who are trained in public speaking/image.
What else did you want him to do for you,give notes or no maybe next time he will make use of power point on an enlarged screen and then do a presentation for you,maybe then you will understand.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by maasoap(m): 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2012
Is there any other reason for a president to refuse to publicily declare his assets other than him to be a thief? Our Jonafraud is thief. And I welcome any insult from any quarters any day to him. He is clueless and corrupt. How did we end up with this thief as our presido?
The alliance is better worked out in without wasting time.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by londoner: 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2012
Actually, if you have a look at his plans for agriculture (some of what FG is putting in place) railways etc you would know he is terrible at explaining what his administration is actually doing.

With the railways etc........Ayittey unjustly went on about how many Nigerians are employed etc......the man obviously has not taken the time to look at the sites/work in progress available on the net. The pics I have seen clearly show a Nigerian workforce and not just Chinese. By the way, the same Chinese that the Ghanaian government have a contract with to build their railways...lol
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by SpiritofOkija(m): 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2012
londoner: Actually, if you have a look at his plans for agriculture (some of what FG is putting in place) railways etc you would know he is terrible at explaining what his administration is actually doing.

With the railways etc........Ayittey unjustly went on about how many Nigerians are employed etc......the man obviously has not taken the time to look at the sites/work in progress available on the net. The pics I have seen clearly show a Nigerian workforce and not just Chinese. By the way, the same Chinese that the Ghanaian government have a contract with to build their railways...lol

Na people like you dey give me hope for this country...
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Elueme: 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2012
chucky234: You are brainwashed or high on some nacotic,what benefit will cotton seeds bring to those farmers and how did it translate to agricultural revolution. Does one need to be a Pol scientist to know that this country is not working,the man you said he is waste in Ghana has live in the US for the past 25yrs and known globally for campaign against corruption in Africa.
You talk about the railway,where are the railways GEJ constructed because the ones under construction in Lagos are being finance by the world bank.
Go check your head before coming here to blabbs.
I think u are the brainwashed and most dumbed in this forum.. Y u guys will never get it right in dis life cos all u do is sit and criticize every single thing emanating from govt. to the extent that you take issues in line with a renegade prof whose mouth runs like water... Nigeria's security apparatus is no match 4 Ghana and neither is our economy at pals. U re rili dull cos u would have known the giant strides of GEJ in revamping the rail sector which is one veritable tool we need for economic emacipation.. How abt the agric sector revolution? My guy remove that speck 4rm your eyes and stopped being a hireling of our political detractors@chukky234
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by londoner: 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2012
Zutchy: What else did you want him to do for you,give notes or no maybe next time he will make use of power point on an enlarged screen and then do a presentation for you,maybe then you will understand.

You didn't understand what i wrote. When I said our president I was not talking just about GEJ but the office of president in general.

We have had better public speakers than Jonathan as presidents in the past, but we have never benefited from it......or have we?

So, although we would save face......it is not of much use to us at this point in our history. As long as his administration moves Nigeria forward (no matter how small), he can speak in sign language for all I care.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Eziachi: 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2012
all4naija: Those were the two front runners up! Why do you want to hide the truth. It is like the GOP primary where we know Mit Romney and Rit Santorum were two different candidates at the GOP poll. We know the truth yet settle for the opposite obvious.

They were front runners because you made them so. In sane countries, front runners a based on ideas, programmes and their plan for their voters. Before you voted last time tell me the front runners plan for the environment for example?

America has two main recognised political parties and electioneering in America is an expensive business that requires a billionaire to run for President.
But in Nigeria its different, apart from Buhari/GEJ, what about Ribadu? if you have no time for the remaining nine candidates as you chose. When those non front runner requested for a TV debate, Jonathan ran away and rather opted for an interview with a musician.

In your opinion GEJ is a better candidate than Ribadu? so I don't know where GOP candidates/primaries comes into this or its bearing. So ITS NOT ABOUT YOUR SO CALLED FRONT RUNNERS but tribal/sectional loyalty. Most of you will choose a goat as their front runner as long as he is of the same tribe as them.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Fhemmmy: 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2012
ronkebp:

He is not intelligent!, his response in every aspect has flaws. One can never compare him with Obama, he is not in the same boat as the latter, they are parallel lines.

I do agree with you in all areas . . . And i think that is the reason why i support what the man said, to get rid of what is not working
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Beaf: 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2012
londoner: Actually, if you have a look at his plans for agriculture (some of what FG is putting in place) railways etc you would know he is terrible at explaining what his administration is actually doing.

The bolded is GEJ's only fault as a leader.

Nigerians have a penchant for shouting and acting foolish. I say this without apology as a Nigerian myself, because I really wonder at people who are in a competition to shoot down the first President of the country to have the populace in mind. The rate at which we are going, we are headed for war of a severity that will make boko haram pale into insignificance.

Lets be honest, this Ayittey nonsense is a simple reflection of the ugly politics in Nigeria; in more normal countries, the people would have unified to fight the foreigner, instead like dullards, some see his words as political weaponry they can freely use. I can foresee a situation in which the core-North and SW alienate themselves to an extent that the division becomes real and face potential heavy defeat on the warfront. There is no need for this bitter politics, we are entering fearful times.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by SpiritofOkija(m): 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2012
Fhemmmy:

I do agree with you in all areas . . . And i think that is the reason why i support what the man said, to get rid of what is not working

If you say he isnt working, I wonder how come its now easier for you to import cars into Nigeria now than it was a few years back.. Atleast that affects you directly.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Eziachi: 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2012
Beaf: I've known Dr Ayittey for a long time and the man is both an id!ot and a loud mouth. He is one of those self-hating Africans that argues stup!dly, hates black people and idolises whites.

You really knew this man? I bet you do!!
I bet you knew planet mars more than you have ever hears the guy's name. If his opinion was of the opposite, your opinion about him am sure won't be the same too.
You would probably be calling him the true son of African that deserved a nobel price for loving Jonathan. I think you knew yourself less than you knew this guy. And that is the truth.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Beaf: 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2012
Eziachi:
You really knew this man? I bet you do!!
I bet you knew planet mars more than you have ever hears the guy's name. If his opinion was of the opposite, your opinion about him am sure won't be the same too.
You would probably be calling him the true son of African that deserved a nobel price for loving Jonathan. I think you knew yourself less than you knew this guy. And that is the truth.

You are too old to talk stup!dly, sir.
Respect yourself. Thank you.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by KnowAll(m): 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFWUHw9OffI

Charity they say should always begin at home.

Why don't d busy body Proff, focus his pervertious lens on President Mills handicap who makes GEJ look like a local champion.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by SpiritofOkija(m): 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2012
Beaf:

You are too old to talk stup!dly, sir.
Respect yourself. Thank you.

My guy how far na!!!

You know say GEJ no suppose do that chat sha!! Atleast not now.. People too dey vex this period..

If you sabi am, tell am say make e sack whoever advice am to do that chat!! Na one of them Boko people be that..

But anyways, nothing spoil.. Na FRESH AIR still dey rain!!
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Delafruita(m): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2012
Beaf: I've known Dr Ayittey for a long time and the man is both an id!ot and a loud mouth. He is one of those self-hating Africans that argues stup!dly, hates black people and idolises whites.

really?i shoulda known.i guess because he hates black because he has the following views:

Political Views
Ayittey believes there are three keys to successfully rescuing Africa from oppressive despotism:
*. First, he advocates forming coalitions consisting of small groups of"elders" who have no political ties and monitor the activities of thevarious opposition groups. Ayittey explains "They must be able to reach out to all the opposition groups." [ 5 ] "The council should bring all of the opposition into an alliance ", which would prevent dictators from steam rolling the severely divided competition.
*. Second, you have to gain control of the civil service, security forces, judiciary, election centers, and national bank. Ayittey sees control of at least one of these resources as central to subverting dictatorial power in African countries. These organizations are currently staffed by cronies of dictators throughout Africa.
*. Third, and finally you have to use the correct sequence of reform.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Fhemmmy: 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

If you say he isnt working, I wonder how come its now easier for you to import cars into Nigeria now than it was a few years back.. Atleast that affects you directly.

Ha hahaha . . .
1. Years before him, i was clearing rides cheaper than i am doing now.
2. I have no problem transfering my money back and forth, now it is wahala.

So there is nothing that GEJ has done to help at all . . . Nada
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by SpiritofOkija(m): 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Ha hahaha . . .
1. Years before him, i was clearing rides cheaper than i am doing now.
2. I have no problem transfering my money back and forth, now it is wahala.

So there is nothing that GEJ has done to help at all . . . Nada

Wow!!

Interesting to note... I guess you have earned the right to be pissed off with him.. Fire away!!
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Eziachi: 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2012
Beaf:

The bolded is GEJ's only fault as a leader.

Nigerians have a penchant for shouting and acting foolish. I say this without apology as a Nigerian myself, because I really wonder at people who are in a competition to shoot down the first President of the country to have the populace in mind. The rate at which we are going, we are headed for war of a severity that will make boko haram pale into insignificance.

Lets be honest, this Ayittey nonsense is a simple reflection of the ugly politics in Nigeria; in more normal countries, the people would have unified to fight the foreigner, instead like dullards, some see his words as political weaponry they can freely use. I can foresee a situation in which the core-North and SW alienate themselves to an extent that the division becomes real and face potential heavy defeat on the warfront. There is no need for this bitter politics, we are entering fearful times.
If the bolded was his one and only fault as leader, how come he was a PHD teacher for many years? Please remind me what a teacher does again? Could that had include explaining things even to the least brainy person?.
One of the most important gift of a leader, especially in a democracy is ability to explain your plans, actions and inactions. For not to have had that quality as number one according to you, means that the guy is not fit for the position he is presently occupying.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2012
How can people be calling interview with four people from friendly media houses public speaking? Far from it.

GEJ responses were not coherent, no thorough articulation and barefaced justification of lies went unchallenged. His responses to a lot of questions did not portray him as someone with deep knowledge on those issues. I expected to hear more on agriculture, more on power generation, more on security with a detailed reassuring explanation but it was all shadows. OBJ's media chats were full of "em em eh", "God willing" but at the end of day detailed explanation would be provided. He obviously has issue giving a clear coherent explanation of his government activities which is quite surprising to say the least for an academic and a PhD holder. Coming on the heels of his widely applauded sacking of Azazi and Bello, one would have expected GEJ to consolidate on that and make a good account of his stewardship but the reverse was the case.

He should serialize media chat for his ministers on rotating basis to brief Nigerians on the activities of their ministries. Perhaps we get more info from that and the lines can truly be made open for all Nigerians to phone in.

londoner:

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by londoner: 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2012
Well....if we are ever going to be self sufficient in food/agriculture, the government does need to support the farmers we have already, and over time facilitate an agricultural revolution. They can either get involved to help it happen or keep importing to our detriment.

The FG is not only giving out free cotton seeds, but also cocoa, cowpea, maize and rice etc.Also subsidized fertiliser etc. I am also aware that the FG are engaging companies to contruct silos around Nigeria for food storage.

This is not just for the north, but will be replicated around the states of Nigeria.

There is the GES scheme which kicked of in Ekiti and Zamfara states earlier this month, which will be rolled out to other states.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Gov. Ayo Fayose's Son Tomiwa Shows Off Swag In New Photos / Crocodile Discovered At Niger State Presidential Lodge - Thetrent / Musiliu Obanikoro's Hideout Located - Sahara Reporters (Snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.