Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

The Rich Man And Lazarus - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Rich Man And Lazarus (7803 Views)

The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus / Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka / What Happened To Brother Emma And Lazarus Of The Voice Of The Cross (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rich Man And Lazarus by alexleo(m): 11:40pm On Apr 11, 2013
frosbel:

talking about insults, I guess you are referring to alexeo and co, I only state my point with logic and reason, if people cannot think outside what tradition has told them, it is their fault, they have to live with the consequences of preaching an erroneous gospel .

smiley

AND I JUST STATED MY POINTS ABOUT YOUR FALSE TEACHING. THERE'S NOTHING 'INSULT' ABOUT IT. JUST THAT YOU WANT TO CAGE EVERYBODY TO AGREE TO YOUR TEACHINGS AND ONCE YOU SEE A CONTRARY VIEW YOU START MAKING NOISE BY RAISING YOUR USUAL PAGAN SENTIMENT OR CATHOLIC ACCUSATION. IF THE PERSON CONTINUES TO RESIST YOUR FALSE TEACHING YOU NOW RAISE APOSTOLIC FAITH TRADITION, DEEPER LIFE TRADITION ETC. Be a man and discuss with your fellow man, and stop the NONSENSE. Raise your voice if you want but limit your presentations between you and the person you are arguing with and stop all those church nonsense you yab. When we wan to discuss church we discuss church. For now you are just engaging in a show of shame and if you think that you can push me into believing your false teaching by your actions then you are making a BIG mistake. I never get intimidated by anybody, i dont fear battle or fight and i hate somebody feeling he knows all. If i could say no to my parents on things i dont agree with them, if i could say no to my brothers and sister on things i dont agree with them, if i could say no to my State Governor on things i know is against my faith in Christ on several occasions (without minding the effect it will have on my closeness with him), if i could tell my church no on things i dont agree with, then it is not you frosbel that i wont say no to on things i dont agree with in your teachings. So all those Apostolic faith tactics you are using is just a show of shame and a waste of space. If studying bible independently to you means dumping any teaching that comes from any church irrespective of its truth, its not what it means to me. Mine is to see other people's presentations on an issue, bring it side by side with what i ve learn t from my church, deliberate further about it personally and then pray for the Holy Spirit to guide me aright by making me to accept anyone that is the truth. YOU CAN NEVER CHANGE ME TO DO IT YOUR OWN WAY FROSBEL. IF YOU KICK AGAINST MY STYLE TWO HUNDRED TIMES, I WILL REJECT IT TWO HUNDRED TIMES. I WILL NEVER BE INTIMIDATED BY YOUR KICKS. JUST BEAR THIS IN MIND IF YOU LIKE.
Re: The Rich Man And Lazarus by enilove(m): 11:54pm On Apr 11, 2013
For Prosbel.

These are answers to your questions:
Where is there mentioned of a seperate entity called spirit which resides in man?

Job 32:8 " But there is a spirit in man: & the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding".
I hope you can now see where it is written.
If the spirit,which in your opinion is an entity in its own right,goes upward, where does d soul go to?

Psalm 16:10 "For thou will not leave my soul in hell: neither will thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption." This is to tell you that the soul of some will go to hell and remain in hell ,when someone dies.
For the righteous, their souls will go to heaven and be with God. Also remember Proverb 15:24 " The way of life is above to the wise ,that he might depart from hell beneath.
What is the difference btw a soul and a spirit.?

A soul is a person's total self .It is also the active and essential part of your spirit being that differentiates you from others.
The spirit is the breath of God in us.The invisible force that keeps the body and soul to function as one and connected to God.
Why does Genesis omit d a/c of the creation of a separate spirit and soul ,instead plainly states that man is dust with life of God in him?

God is a spirit ,He does not need to create what He has in His possession. Genesis 2:7 "And d Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground,& breathed into his nostrils the breath of life,and a man became a living soul." That breath of life from God is the Spirit of God. So,how do you expect God to create what He has already?

You said Jesus is flesh and bone,there4 man is flesh and bones. Can flesh and bone move on its own,without the breath of life,which is the spirit in you,that makes you to become a living soul?
Your soul is your identity.You can talk,bend down ,run ,eat and do other things only because you have that breath in you.That breath is your spirit,given to you by God.

A man is soul even when he is dead,it is the flesh and bones that would decay.His identity ,the soul, will either be in hell or be with God in heaven. David said this in Psalm 86:13" For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell".Note ! There is nothing like lowest grave.Graves are all of the same depth.The same Six feet.

This is to advice you to take the story of Lazarus ,narrated by Jesus ,as true life story and not a parable.
Re: The Rich Man And Lazarus by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 12, 2013
^^^^^

Not all will leave this idol doctrine called HELL , but I know many have been delivered from this nonsense.

If you guys have gone through our careful and methodical bible exposition , and still hold on to this myth, fine with us , we will continue to help others. smiley
Re: The Rich Man And Lazarus by alexleo(m): 12:25am On Apr 12, 2013
@enilove,
again here is another place where soul is seperated from the spirit and body.-

And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. (1 Thessalonians 5:23 ).

1 Like

Re: The Rich Man And Lazarus by enilove(m): 1:31am On Apr 12, 2013
alexleo: @enilove,

And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. (1 Thessalonians 5:23 ).

Thanks , God bless you .
Re: The Rich Man And Lazarus by Ken4Christ: 1:42am On Apr 12, 2013
Please, all those that believe in the reality of hell, do all you can to enlighten people on this subject before the devil will continue to use people like frosbel to confuse unstable people. He is an agent of darkness disguised as a minister of righteousness. We should all remember that this are the last days.

Scriptures that teaches on the reality of hell as a place of torment where unbelievers are held in custody until the final judgment day are so overwhelming that no one can deny. In my next post, I will download all the scriptures that talks about hell and the source language of the translation. No honest person will go through these scriptures and continue to say there is no hell. if frosbel is honest why didn't answer enilove question.

The way of life is above to the wise, that he may depart from hell beneath. (Proverbs 15:24)

Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell. (Proverbs 23:14)

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God. (Psalms 9:17)

These verses alone conveys the massage.

frosbel, comment on this three verses. If hell is grave, do you need to beat a child to deliver the child from grave?

If hell is grave, why did the psalmist say, it is the wicked that shall be turn into hell.

You see that you have a problem. You only quote those verse that appears to justify your stand while ignoring others that contradicts your stand.

Believers, keep the faith. Don't let anyone deceive you.

1 Like

Re: The Rich Man And Lazarus by ijawkid(m): 5:43am On Apr 12, 2013
enilove: For Prosbel.

These are answers to your questions:
Where is there mentioned of a seperate entity called spirit which resides in man?

Job 32:8 " But there is a spirit in man: & the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding".
I hope you can now see where it is written.
I just don't know how this clear scripture that speaks against the spirit in man being an entity now becoming a support for it......are you still not understanding that the spirit in man is the breath of life??.....I don't think you're surÉ of what job was saying.......

NET Bible (©2006)
But it is a spirit in people, the
breath
of the Almighty, that
makes them understand.

Once again the spirit is that breath from God which is a gift to mankind and not a seperate entity dwelling in us that can suffer or feel pain in a fiery HELL......

enilove:
If the spirit,which in your opinion is an entity in its own right,goes upward, where does d soul go to?

Psalm 16:10 "For thou will not leave my soul in hell: neither will thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption." This is to tell you that the soul of some will go to hell and remain in hell ,when someone dies.
For the righteous, their souls will go to heaven and be with God. Also remember Proverb 15:24 " The way of life is above to the wise ,that he might depart from hell beneath.

Ahhh...now I see your problem which frosbel and some of us have tried so hard to rectify but still you guys won't even listen.....when psalms says for thou would not leave my soul in HELL I hope you know this verse applied strictly to Jesus..right??....now would you dis-agree that Jesus didn't go to HELL..??....you just landed yourself in some serious wahala o....what does HELL mean by the psalmist....now translation problems have arised which would also put Jesus amongst those who went to your fiery HELL...well for your info the original word used there at psalm is "sheol",which is the common grave of mankind which Jesus went to for 3days but was later ressurected......psalm in no way supports your some soul burning in HeLl and all that...all living souls would go to HELL before ressurection...

enilove:

What is the difference btw a soul and a spirit.?

A soul is a person's total self .It is also the active and essential part of your spirit being that differentiates you from others.
The spirit is the breath of God in us.The invisible force that keeps the body and soul to function as one and connected to God.
You are correct here scripturally speaking..but I don't still know how you would believe this truth and still hold on to the fact that the spirit in us is a seperate entitiy that survives death and continues living as a seperate entity....your colleagues here do not believe that the spirit of God is us is the breath of life and that the soul is the complete MAN......you can ask alexleo.....
But I Àlso seÉ a lil contradiction b®o....you sÀid at first that the soul is the complete man(when breath of life is infused),then you later said the life force in man is what keeps the body and soul to function...is the body and soul different or man is the living soul??.....

enilove:
Why does Genesis omit d a/c of the creation of a separate spirit and soul ,instead plainly states that man is dust with life of God in him?

God is a spirit ,He does not need to create what He has in His possession. Genesis 2:7 "And d Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground,& breathed into his nostrils the breath of life,and a man became a living soul." That breath of life from God is the Spirit of God. So,how do you expect God to create what He has already?
Genesis is still confirming that at the beginning all God made was a living soul(by injecting the life force into the moulded dust) and not soul different,body different,then spirit(which your colleagues claim to be an independent entity which survives after death either in heaven or HeLl fire).....
enilove:
A man is soul even when he is dead,it is the flesh and bones that would decay.His identity ,the soul, will either be in hell or be with God in heaven. David said this in Psalm 86:13" For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell".Note ! There is nothing like lowest grave.Graves are all of the same depth.The same Six feet.
Are you seeing your wrong exegesis??...when Jesu§ died where did he go to??...and which part of him survived after death before his ressurection??.....what goes back to God from the scriptures is the breath of life...and this includes both that of the good and bad.....so your soul seperation into hell and heaven theory does not work with the scriptures consistently.......and again you quoted psalm 86:13 which uses the hebrew word "SHEOL".....SHEOL means the common grave of man which Jesus also went to..in your version it is transliterated as HELL....Jesus went to HELL

enilove:
This is to advice you to take the story of Lazarus ,narrated by Jesus ,as true life story and not a parable.

It sure is a parable....and y'all have not Ànswered pertiÑent questions attached this parable(real life event as you guys believe it to be)......

I have shown alexlÉo directly from the scriptu®es that this incident surely i§ a parable......
Re: The Rich Man And Lazarus by ijawkid(m): 6:09am On Apr 12, 2013
Ken4Christ:
Scriptures that teaches on the reality of hell as a place of torment where unbelievers are held in custody until the final judgment day are so overwhelming that no one can deny. In my next post, I will download all the scriptures that talks about hell and the source language of the translation. No honest person will go through these scriptures and continue to say there is no hell. if frosbel is honest why didn't answer enilove question.

Has it ever occured to you guys that Jesus went to HELL too??....
Ken4Christ:
The way of life is above to the wise, that he may depart from hell beneath. (Proverbs 15:24)
What does the statement ""that he may depart from HELL(which is ofcourse SHEOL) beneath"" mean??....

Please read this same verse from the NIV...
New International Version
(©2011)
The path of life leads upward for
the prudent to keep them from
going down to [b]the realm of the
dead

Please my freind::::where is the realm of the dead??..........HELL fire??

Ken4Christ:

Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell. (Proverbs 23:14)
Let's see proverbs 23:14 from the NLT.....

Proverbs 23:14 from the NLT would show you that the earlier translators either did not understand what SHEOL signified or knowingly twisted the original hebrew word to suit there HELL fire myth...
Proverbs 23:14
New Living Translation (©2007)
Physical discipline may well save
them from death.

Ken4Christ:

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God. (Psalms 9:17)
[/b]
Once again SHEOL is used in psalm 9:17.....for the fact that nations too would be turned into SHEOL(which is HELL to you) tells you it isn't a literal place of torment but the common grave of man or denoting destruction(when applied to nations)............

Ken4Christ:

frosbel, comment on this three verses. If hell is grave, do you need to beat a child to deliver the child from grave?

If hell is grave, why did the psalmist say, it is the wicked that shall be turn into hell.

You see that you have a problem. You only quote those verse that appears to justify your stand while ignoring others that contradicts your stand.

These verses support the scriptural stance that HELL is not a place of torment but a place for the dead(both good and bad),the common grave of man...........

If you want to talk about the lake of fire or gehenna then that's a different issue...but for you guys to come up here thinking th.e hebrews and greek words sheol and hades respctively means your fiery hell then NO,the scriptures won't agree........

Thank You
Re: The Rich Man And Lazarus by ijawkid(m): 6:22am On Apr 12, 2013
alexleo: @enilove,

Paul here was referring to the spirit,soul, and body of the composite christian church and not the souls,body and spirit of individuals..............

1 Corinthians 12:12-13
New International Version (NIV)
12 Just as a body, though one, has many parts,
but all its many parts form one body, so it is
with Christ. 13 For we were all baptized by[a]
one Spirit so as to form one body—whether
Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were
all given the one Spirit to drink.

Paul was not in any way defining man to be tripartite but was referring to the welfare of the church(a composite body).......

1 Like

Re: The Rich Man And Lazarus by truthislight: 9:31am On Apr 12, 2013
v
Re: The Rich Man And Lazarus by truthislight: 9:32am On Apr 12, 2013
Ken4Christ: Please, all those that believe in the reality of hell, do all you can to enlighten people on this subject before the devil will continue to use people like frosbel to confuse unstable people. He is an agent of darkness disguised as a minister of righteousness. We should all remember that this are the last days.

The first thing that you all are forgetting is that the bible OT was written in Hebrew language and the word used in the OT by the Jews was Sheol, and not hell that is a latin word and have a completely different meaning for the Latin people and language as against the Hebrew word that means Grave.

(Even the NT was written in Greek.)

The latin people have their own beliefs and their word "hell" carries that idea.

So, buying the idea of the latin people in their word "hell" is not helping your quest for the truth that the Jews had.

My 2 cent.
Peace.
Re: The Rich Man And Lazarus by true2god: 10:26am On Apr 12, 2013
ijawkid:

Paul here was referring to the spirit,soul, and body of the composite christian church and not the souls,body and spirit of individuals..............

Paul was not in any way defining man to be tripartite but was referring to the welfare of the church(a composite body).......

Its quite amazing wen i see pple blatantly twisting the bible to promote a false doctrine frm an organization.

Lets look at this scenario: i am lecturer in a university and after lecture i told my students 'may God bless u and protect u'. Frm ur analysis above, Paul was actually saying 'may God bless and protect the school' and not the students.

The problem is still the scrpited response from the watchtower passed down to the publishers as a default response to certain question; and dats not good at all cos its open to acceptin evrything whether true or false without independent jugdement. To put it clearer to u, Paul was praying for the xtains and not the 'composite church' as u cunningly and technically put it.

Man is composed of the spirit, soul and ur physical body (u can call it a container dat houses ur spirit and soul). Dats the major reason while u r asleep and in dreams ur body (or vessel) is lifeless while u can still engage in 'normal' activities as if u r in a phyical world (but in dreams).

This is just to point out the fact the man is made of the spirit, soul and body as put right by Paul the apostle. Dnt twist or misinterprete.
Re: The Rich Man And Lazarus by alexleo(m): 10:29am On Apr 12, 2013
ijawkid:

Your bible explanations are useless and lame to me and I don't care about any of it at all. Thanks.
Re: The Rich Man And Lazarus by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 12, 2013
^^

arrogance is not a virtue !
Re: The Rich Man And Lazarus by alexleo(m): 10:36am On Apr 12, 2013
frosbel2: ^^

arrogance is not a virtue !

You sound so unreasonable. I stated how I feel about his presentations and I stand by it. You can go hit your head on the wall if you care to.
Re: The Rich Man And Lazarus by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 12, 2013
alexleo:

You sound so unreasonable. I stated how I feel about his presentations and I stand by it. You can go hit your head on the wall if you care to.

Wow, now we can see the angry spirit behind this sadistic doctrine, may you be delivered grin
Re: The Rich Man And Lazarus by ijawkid(m): 10:57am On Apr 12, 2013
alexleo:
Your bible explanations are useless and lame to me and I don't care about any of it at all. Thanks.

Lol....why should you care??...when you've decided to teach that the breath of life has now turned into what escapes death to reside either in hell or in heaven...thereby negating the hope of ressurection...do you guys even believe in the ressurection??....

angry
Re: The Rich Man And Lazarus by ijawkid(m): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2013
true2god: Its quite amazing wen i see pple blatantly twisting the bible to promote a false doctrine frm an organization.

Lets look at this scenario: i am lecturer in a university and after lecture i told my students 'may God bless u and protect u'. Frm ur analysis above, Paul was actually saying 'may God bless and protect the school' and not the students.

The problem is still the scrpited response from the watchtower passed down to the publishers as a default response to certain question; and dats not good at all cos its open to acceptin evrything whether true or false without independent jugdement. To put it clearer to u, Paul was praying for the xtains and not the 'composite church' as u cunningly and technically put it.

Man is composed of the spirit, soul and ur physical body (u can call it a container dat houses ur spirit and soul). Dats the major reason while u r asleep and in dreams ur body (or vessel) is lifeless while u can still engage in 'normal' activities as if u r in a phyical world (but in dreams).

This is just to point out the fact the man is made of the spirit, soul and body as put right by Paul the apostle. Dnt twist or misinterprete.

Paul was praying for the church,which is a composite body......and the christians put together make up that body........paul was not even toeing the spurious tripartite lane......what business has that got to do with pauls words to the congregation.......

Paul says may the spirit,body and soul of that body be kept blameless until Christ returns........

I want to ask you....going by your literal exegesis...

How can one keep his spirit blameless...??remember the spirit is the breath of life...how does one keep it blameless??.......

True2God you are welcome to this discussion....what is mans spirit??...I want to hear that from you...use scriptures bro....

1 Like

Re: The Rich Man And Lazarus by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 12, 2013
true2god: Its quite amazing wen i see pple blatantly twisting the bible to promote a false doctrine frm an organization.

Who are you to twist scripture to suit your tradition.

The account of creation from the beginning says in very clear terms that MAN was made from the DUST of the earth. It was the breath of life that GOD put into him, that made him a living soul - gen 2:7

What is wrong with you people.
Re: The Rich Man And Lazarus by true2god: 1:07pm On Apr 12, 2013
frosbel2:

The account of creation from the beginning says in very clear terms that MAN was made from the DUST of the earth. It was the breath of life that GOD put into him, that made him a living soul - gen 2:7

Re: The Rich Man And Lazarus by true2god: 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2013
frosbel2:

The issue here is that its diffiucult to knw wat u belief as a person, using the bible as a yardstick. Anyway i hope u see my post, or u read it comprehensivly before ur comment cos u sound as if u want to quote me before making ur comment.

As i said ealier, and i repeat, man is composed of the body, soul and the spirit as taught by paul the apostle and dats not to nullify that God breath upon Adam and he became the first living soul (cos ther is yet a conjugal relationship for human reproduction hence God direct involvement in creating the 1st man).

U can choose to belief wat u like, but dnt ridicle the bible as usual.
Re: The Rich Man And Lazarus by ijawkid(m): 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2013
true2god: The issue here is that its diffiucult to knw wat u belief as a person, using the bible as a yardstick. Anyway i hope u see my post, or u read it comprehensivly before ur comment cos u sound as if u want to quote me before making ur comment.

As i said ealier, and i repeat, man is composed of the body, soul and the spirit as taught by paul the apostle and dats not to nullify that God breath upon Adam and he became the first living soul (cos ther is yet a conjugal relationship for human reproduction hence God direct involvement in creating the 1st man).

So what is mans spirit??.....define it with scriptures..........where is adams spirit??.....see if you don't consider all scriptures you'll get stuck.......
Re: The Rich Man And Lazarus by alexleo(m): 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2013
frosbel2:

Wow, now we can see the angry spirit behind this sadistic doctrine, may you be delivered grin

AND NOW WE HAVE SEEN THE SATAN BEHIND YOU AND YOUR FALSE DOCTRINE. MAY YOU BE DELIVERED.
Re: The Rich Man And Lazarus by alexleo(m): 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2013
frosbel2:

THIS IS RATHER FOR YOU.
Re: The Rich Man And Lazarus by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2013
true2god: The issue here is that its diffiucult to knw wat u belief as a person, using the bible as a yardstick. Anyway i hope u see my post, or u read it comprehensivly before ur comment cos u sound as if u want to quote me before making ur comment.

Let us start from the beginning and then we can talk about what Paul said.

Show me where in the account of creation God formed a separate spirit and soul and put into a separate body ?

I wait for your answer.
Re: The Rich Man And Lazarus by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2013
alexleo:
THIS IS RATHER FOR YOU.

So you have lost your comportment and resorted to abuse and insults.

You need to calm down .

smiley
Re: The Rich Man And Lazarus by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2013
frosbel2:

You need to calm down .

smiley
Re: The Rich Man And Lazarus by alexleo(m): 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2013
frosbel2:

You need to calm down .

smiley

WHERE IS THE INSULT? I SAID THAT THE STATEMENT FITS YOU RATHER THAN THE PERSON YOU MADE IT TO. IF I INSULT YOU, THE DIFFERENCE WILL BE CLEAR. I VE NOT INSULTED YOU.
Re: The Rich Man And Lazarus by true2god: 11:04pm On Apr 12, 2013
frosbel2:

Let us start from the beginning and then we can talk about what Paul said.

Show me where in the account of creation God formed a separate spirit and soul and put into a separate body ?

I wait for your answer.
The problem is ur trying to drive ur opinion on pple whether true or false and u never wish to learn. U dnt believ anyone put u thru' wat u dnt understand. Thats too egoistic and full of pride. The same pride and ego dat made the devil to fall.

Back to ur question, 'God breath into a man and he became a living soul'. Thats the Bible truth. The bible didnt not say God also breath into animals as well to become 'a living souls'. Thats where the peculiarity of man comes to play. Cos God breath (spirit) activates man at creation.

Take a phone, as an example, without a Sim card, the phone is useless. The same thing applicable to the body, without a soul and spirit its useless. The same breath we breath daily keeps the spirit alive in the body. We the breath stops our spirit goes back to God (check stephen's statement at his point of death: 'lord acept my spirit', Jesus at the point of death said, 'into thine hand i commit my spirit). Compare with with paul prayer for the xtain congregation 'may God bless ur spirit, soul and body'.

Tho' u r not meant to believe the bible completely, as aginst ur claim, i dnt expect u to agree with me here cos its not skewed towards ur belief system and ur interpretation of the scripture.

I would rather u continue with ur anti-church drive such as tithing, performing miracles, church building projects etc which u can do well. On dis topic u get rit wrong bro, just that u wont learn.
Re: The Rich Man And Lazarus by Ken4Christ: 11:26pm On Apr 12, 2013
I can see that frosbel truly has a ministry to deceive those that wants to be deceived. Even when he sees the truth, he denies it. He wants to win an argument at all cost. He has a Phd in scripture twisting.

May God deliver simple souls from his hand in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: The Rich Man And Lazarus by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2013
[quote author=true2god]The problem is ur trying to drive ur opinion on pple whether true or false and u never wish to learn. U dnt believ anyone put u thru' wat u dnt understand. Thats too egoistic and full of pride. The same pride and ego dat made the devil to fall.

I am not trying to force my opinion on you, I am simply airing my option and making a very strong case for it, that's not the same thing as forcing you to believe.

smiley

Back to ur question, 'God breath into a man and he became a living soul'. Thats the Bible truth. The bible didnt not say God also breath into animals as well to become 'a living souls'. Thats where the peculiarity of man comes to play. Cos God breath (spirit) activates man at creation.

Okay , and your point is ?

Take a phone, as an example, without a Sim card, the phone is useless. The same thing applicable to the body, without a soul and spirit its useless

Wrong. This is not what the bible says.

The bible says :
"As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead." - James 2;26

No soul mentioned here , because once the spirit or breath of GOD leaves MAN he is DEAD 100%.

The same breath we breath daily keeps the spirit alive in the body. We the breath stops our spirit goes back to God (check stephen's statement at his point of death: 'lord acept my spirit', Jesus at the point of death said, 'into thine hand i commit my spirit). Compare with with paul prayer for the xtain congregation 'may God bless ur spirit, soul and body'

and this is the same spirit or breath of life that God put into MAN when he was created.

Think about it, a MAN dies , his spirit returns to GOD, his Soul to Hell and his Body to the dust, is MAN now a Trinity ?

This is false my friend.

I would rather u continue with ur anti-church drive such as tithing, performing miracles, church building projects etc which u can do well. On dis topic u get rit wrong bro, just that u wont learn.

You carry on with your ministry, I will continue with mine.

smiley
Re: The Rich Man And Lazarus by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 12, 2013
Ken4Christ: I can see that frosbel truly has a ministry to deceive those that wants to be deceived. Even when he sees the truth, he denies it. He wants to win an argument at all cost. He has a Phd in scripture twisting.

May God deliver simple souls from his hand in Jesus Name, Amen.

Rightly divide the word of truth Pal, stop hyperventilating, it will achieve nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Are The Three (3) Children Of Pastor Ayo Oritshejafor his Biological Children? / Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran / Is It Acceptable To Withhold Tithes If I Disagree With The Pastor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.