Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? (59510 Views)

Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] / Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by MostIncredibleDFirst: 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2012
It may sound absurd. But i deem it to be trendy! Luv it. D word "Baby" may have several meanings just like other words
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by ITbomb(m): 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2012
Well maybe because I suck the t¡tz, that is why she is calling me baby . No qualms
Mind you she also calls me Daddy
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by megacity: 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2012
u better be careful because that baby is going to be twins o!
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by roughneck: 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2012
*Singing* I'm ur baby, I'm ur baby, I'm ur baby ...
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Wislet(f): 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2012
2scorehigh: Personally I hate it so much. It sounds so childish and useless to me but I don't know the best way to tell her to stop calling me such things because that will definitely hurt her feelings. angry

What do you think?
u berra tell her. Else, she'll be more hurt to think she had been doing the opposite of making u happy by calling u that.
She'd be glad to call u the one(s) u like.
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Wislet(f): 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2012
sexkillz: WTF. Is "baby" no longer a pet name? Does it mean you are a suckling infant? Smh. This is a no brainer simple question. . .

Girlfriend: "baby"

Me: "yes dear"

what else is to be done about it? Jesus Christ!
stop calling God's name in vain.

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Wislet(f): 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2012
naija_racist: praise da lord, i am new in this site but i have been watching poeple's comments for the past 7 years
clap for yourself angry grin
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2012
Personally i thing it kind of wickness from such a guy to allow your girlfriend call you baby
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Decryptor(m): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2012
@OP, just come out straight! You don't love her. QED!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by cyril83(m): 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2012
Adetayo100: Personally i thing it kind of wickness from such a guy to allow your girlfriend call you baby
HOW bros?
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by freecocoa(f): 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2012
Some guys are funny o.

How can you suck her br*easts and expect not to be called"baby"?

Face it OP,you don't love this girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Omot1991: 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2012
no i dn't like itno i dn't like itno i dn't like it
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by tomm2580(m): 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2012
once a girl calls you baby, she starts seeing you as one. She dont listen 2 you anymore. My view
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by crackhouse(m): 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2012
I don't have one, so i wouldn't know whether it hurts or not.
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by 47vidscom: 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2012
Lol, so that's your main problem...you should be happy instead...but I know it can turn you off a bit especially if you don't really love them....47vids.com
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by dalaman: 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2012
My girl calls me baby and I like it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by sdbaba: 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2012
Personally I prefer a personalised pet name coined out of my original name so it is unique to only me. This is what I did to my wife too... I've never heard her pet name elsewhere till date.

Most ladies that use baby for their boyfriends or partners are cheats, because they dont want to make the mistake of calling "Mike" when they're with "Austin", that's why they just use the general name "Baby" for all their numerous aristos. Dont be deceived guys... most ladies that call you baby may very well likely have other boyfriends they call baby too.
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by cyril83(m): 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2012
tomm2580: once a girl calls you baby, she starts seeing you as one. She dont listen 2 you anymore. My view
Wrong view Mr Man....are you guyz kiddin with all these complains or what,u guyz had beta wake up,pet names r to be used by lovers,infact am hearing this for the first time besides who's the original poster and how old are you?...you really need to be re-oriented

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Decryptor(m): 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2012
Adetayo100: Personally i thing it kind of wickness from such a guy to allow your girlfriend call you baby
Now i know why yoruba girls like marrying outside. SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by cyril83(m): 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2012
crackhouse: I don't have one, so i wouldn't know whether it hurts or not.
so sorry my broda and have you been able to see some pastors or alfas to pray and work on ur problems
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2012
Everyman is a woman's baby....its a great name.....

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by kandiikane(m): 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2012
cyril83: so sorry my broda and have you been able to see some pastors or alfas to pray and work on ur problems

Loool
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by cyril83(m): 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2012
sdbaba: Personally I prefer a personalised pet name coined out of my original name so it is unique to only me. This is what I did to my wife too... I've never heard her pet name elsewhere till date.

Most ladies that use baby for their boyfriends or partners are cheats, because they dont want to make the mistake of calling "Mike" when they're with "Austin", that's why they just use the general name "Baby" for all their numerous aristos. Dont be deceived guys... most ladies that call you baby may very well likely have other boyfriends they call baby too.
including your wife
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by sdbaba: 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2012
cyril83: including your wife

You must be very silly for that statement. You think you can come on Nairaland here and be abusing everybody anyhow and running your mouth like an illiterate here? You better be careful or else you'll regret it
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by olulove(m): 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2012
sdbaba:

You must be very silly for that statement. You think you can come on Nairaland here and be abusing everybody anyhow and running your mouth like an illiterate here? You better be careful or else you'll regret it
brox Don provoke!!! Pls take it easy on him sir...lmao
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by cyril83(m): 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2012
sdbaba:

why are you angry brawse,imagine you just called yourself names now like illiterate,silly....lemme give you lil orientation abt pet names coz I guess doze names r not meant for people like you that's why you prefer a customize alias to pet name...pet names were created to be used by people who understand and respect love forget the fact that everybody is using it anyhow what really matters is what traspire between you and ur partner besides why do you call some ladies cheat,were you the one who disflower your wife? Definately she had been with 1million guyz before you hooked her up
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by sweetcocoa(f): 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2012
sdbaba:

I really find it very amusing when people say stuffs like this over the net.

Like seriously what can you possibly do to someone you know absolutely nothing about especially over the net? You must be one hell of a nut case,no vex sha.

If you don't have the skin for little jabs now and then,please LEAVE NL and don't come back,its not for the lily livered.cheesy
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by peruxie: 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2012
I def like it...buh some raz gehls ve spoilt d joy of hearin it lipsrsealed
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by ebamma(m): 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2012
the baby,girls call guys is different from the real baby,to the girls the baby is an acronym for buy me and go broke.
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by chukiz(m): 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2012
Baby is a lovely pet name especially if u love your gal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Yemo2020: 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2012
How can a matured man be annoyed when his woman calls him by an affectionate name? Baby, sweetie, love, boo, hon, honey...it doesn't matter!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by prinxard(m): 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2012
naija_racist: praise da lord, i am new in this site but i have been watching poeple's comments for the past 7 years
7 gini ?!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend / When The Spirit Is Willing, But The Body Is Weak (photo) / Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.