Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? (59507 Views)

Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] / Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by ICEMAN(m): 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2012
No! I don't like it when she tells people I'm Bleep.....ng her too!
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by charzyn: 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2012
i hate it when she calls me baby because she does that whenever she needed something from me

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by LordReed(m): 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2012
I love it. I thought it would suck before she started calling me baby but now it just feels right coming from her.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by wakky4me(m): 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2012
Ppl can βﻉ S̴̩☺̴̩̩̥ funny I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ dis site Oº°˚ ˚°º †̥σ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ I don't think there is anything bad on dat ßƲђ M̶̲̅Ɣ babe used †̥σ ✆ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ "Ife" ǻn̶̲̅d̅ S̴̩☺̴̩̩̥me times I do ✆ her ßǻßƔ ßƲђ mostly I do address her with her nickname "Bj" ;DPpl can βﻉ S̴̩☺̴̩̩̥ funny I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ dis site Oº°˚ ˚°º †̥σ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ I don't think there is anything bad on dat ßƲђ M̶̲̅Ɣ babe used †̥σ ✆ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ "Ife" ǻn̶̲̅d̅ S̴̩☺̴̩̩̥me times I do ✆ her ßǻßƔ ßƲђ mostly I do address her with her nickname "Bj"
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by prettyjulie(f): 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2012
Mtchew,you‎​ shud be happy dat she even calls you babie,abi shey nah 'grandpa' you want?
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by ReLaTE(m): 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2012
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by mattsteve(f): 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2012
gendebs: The only condition that can make a lady call me a "baby" is if I have sucked her breast. Babies best food is breast milk. So, if u wanna call me baby u must be ready to give me those oranges to suck aside that no way.
grin
gendebs: The only condition that can make a lady call me a "baby" is if I have sucked her breast. Babies best food is breast milk. So, if u wanna call me baby u must be ready to give me those oranges to suck aside that no way.
u must b nutttttsssssss.....lol.lwkmd
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by ITbomb(m): 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2012
Sure
charzyn: i hate it when she calls me baby because she does that whenever she needed something from me
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by ITbomb(m): 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2012
You need an Android bro
wakky4me: Ppl can βﻉ S̴̩☺̴̩̩̥ funny I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ dis site Oº°˚ ˚°º †̥σ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ I don't think there is anything bad on dat ßƲђ M̶̲̅Ɣ babe used †̥σ ✆ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ "Ife" ǻn̶̲̅d̅ S̴̩☺̴̩̩̥me times I do ✆ her ßǻßƔ ßƲђ mostly I do address her with her nickname "Bj" ;DPpl can βﻉ S̴̩☺̴̩̩̥ funny I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ dis site Oº°˚ ˚°º †̥σ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ I don't think there is anything bad on dat ßƲђ M̶̲̅Ɣ babe used †̥σ ✆ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ "Ife" ǻn̶̲̅d̅ S̴̩☺̴̩̩̥me times I do ✆ her ßǻßƔ ßƲђ mostly I do address her with her nickname "Bj"
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by MarioHeaven(m): 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2012
I hate it. "Some" ladies or gal use it 2 dcive men. Tel her ur mind. Me, i evn prefare a gal cal me my name 2 baby. If am baby, wat wil my child b?
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by cherished(f): 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2012
People on NL can b very funny. Wats d biggy in calling "BaBY"? I call my bf baby and he does same. Even in d presence of his mother, family and friends. Its not a big issue abeg.
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2012
Poster you're a slowpoke, end of story! Please watch some dstv! 0_o
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2012
nah I don't like dat 'baby' of a thing at all. She could use another name. This varies with people though.
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by mercurie(f): 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2012
T-smooth:
I hate it too, but u can call girls name like: baby, bitch, chick, aristo, LovePeddler e.t.c it is o.k.
I think ur a serious psycho n' pls an errand 4 u. Dnt 4get 2 tell ur sister's boyfriend 2 call her those ur listed names, mtchweeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Orikinla(m): 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2012
grin
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by yormyth(m): 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2012
na wa o. What's wrong in ur babe calling you baby? E be like say you no know say na she be ur second mom. There's actually nothing wrong in ur girl calling you baby sir!
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by codernoni: 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2012
Yea I love it but I'd better be the only person she's calling that..
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by tpapi: 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2012
Op no b wake up guy
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by sandiyke(f): 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2012
I think d name is kinda romantic. I love it. Infact datz wat i nd my hubby cal each other.
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by druid06(m): 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2012
I like it, I think it's cute and tenderly. Mine calls me Sucre ( Spanish for Sugar )
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Toppie2(f): 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2012
wakky4me: Ppl can βﻉ S̴̩☺̴̩̩̥ funny I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ dis site Oº°˚ ˚°º †̥σ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ I don't think there is anything bad on dat ßƲђ M̶̲̅Ɣ babe used †̥σ ✆ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ "Ife" ǻn̶̲̅d̅ S̴̩☺̴̩̩̥me times I do ✆ her ßǻßƔ ßƲђ mostly I do address her with her nickname "Bj" ;DPpl can βﻉ S̴̩☺̴̩̩̥ funny I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ dis site Oº°˚ ˚°º †̥σ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ I don't think there is anything bad on dat ßƲђ M̶̲̅Ɣ babe used †̥σ ✆ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ "Ife" ǻn̶̲̅d̅ S̴̩☺̴̩̩̥me times I do ✆ her ßǻßƔ ßƲђ mostly I do address her with her nickname "Bj"
??
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Toppie2(f): 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2012
woo9aijachicks:

i heard that.

And now you must tell us what your babe calls you.

quick bro, we are watting.
#dawg# i guess *winks*
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by OSDBEN: 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2012
Depending on the kind of love i have for her, i can accept it if i truly love her.
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2012
Can some1 just call me baby now? Meeeeeeehnnnnnn.. I love it! It's my favorite pet name and thank God my girl likes it too...
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by OSDBEN: 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2012
When she wants to ask me of someting she calls me NKEM and that makes me go crazy.
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by deandavid(m): 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2012
woo9aijachicks:

i heard that.

And now you must tell us what your babe calls you.

quick bro, we are watting.
icefish.
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by adonisyung(m): 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2012
She calls ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ baby,honey,sweetie,cutie,ma hrt ,,,,,,damn I love it
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by INAHJOSEP(m): 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2012
Call me baby even 4 road and you must change ma pampers.
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by gidiboy1(m): 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2012
I am currently dating 2 girls and i call them baby! They are Cºººℓ with it.. grin grin grin
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by ektbear: 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2012
yes
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by tzege: 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2012
Baby? whats wrong with it? My wife not GF o!calls me babyboy! abeg lets discuss something else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl / OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend / When The Spirit Is Willing, But The Body Is Weak (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.