Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? (59506 Views)

Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] / Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by ifihearam: 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2012
I fin am more comfortable with it now dat my cocoa has cald me *dancing alanta*
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by cremechic: 11:30am On Jul 03, 2012
gendebs: The only condition that can make a lady call me a "baby" is if I have sucked her breast. Babies best food is breast milk. So, if u wanna call me baby u must be ready to give me those oranges to suck aside that no way.

laff haff scatter my head ooooo
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Mynd44: 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2012
She can call me any endearing name why should y'all have issues with this?
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Brite02(m): 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2012
mekaboy: GUYS DONT BE FOOLED WHEN A GIRL CALLS YOU BABY, CREATE YOUR OWN PET NAME. BEFORE WHEN A GIRL IS HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH ANOTHER GUY, SHE COULD MISTAKENLY CALL HIS NAME WHILE BEING INTIMATE WITH HER BF. SO THESE DAYS GIRLS CALL ALL THEIR GUYS BABY, SO WHEN SHE IS IN BED WITH YOU AND THINKING OF ANOTHER GUY. SHE CAN CALL U BABY AND AVOID MAKING THE MISTAKE OF CALLING SOMEONES NAME.

SO WHEN SHE CALLS YOU BABY, THERE COULD BE 10 OTHER BABY'S YOU DONT KNOW. SO CHOOSE YOUR OWN PET NAME , EG . MANGO, COCONUT, EBA, CARROT, SUASAGE. SOMETHING UNIQUE TO YOU grin grin grin

DONT FALL VICTIM FOR THE BABY SCAM grin grin

grin grin grin FALLS DOWN, FROM ANOTHER MANGO TREE cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by ik121: 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2012
may b d OP wants his woman 2 cal him names like NNA ANYI, PAPA EMEKA, DIM, etc
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by bizzlemie(m): 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2012
@OP......if she calls yhu BABY, call ha TATA. Simple

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by ivorybabe88(f): 6:05am On Oct 23, 2012
gendebs: The only condition that can make a lady call me a "baby" is if I have sucked her breast. Babies best food is breast milk. So, if u wanna call me baby u must be ready to give me those oranges to suck aside that no way.
LMAOOOOO SMH cheesy
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by ivorybabe88(f): 6:06am On Oct 23, 2012
190: ive warned all 3 of them (wives to be) to always call me baby,lolliopop or cubbycake else divorce straight
LOL OMG cheesy cheesy
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Tholudee(f): 6:59am On Oct 23, 2012
[quote
author=gendebs]The only condition that can make a lady call me a "baby"
is if I have sucked her breast. Babies best food is breast milk. So, if
u wanna call me baby u must be ready to give me those oranges to suck
aside that no way. [/quote]
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by preetyqueen(f): 11:28am On Oct 15, 2013
kissi have never called my bf by his name,its either,baby,honey,sweetie,dearie,boo ..............., S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴͡ there Ȋ̝̊̅̄s nothin bad i̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣ Ūя̲̅ gf callin u baby

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Olivialight(f): 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2013
tomm2580: once a girl calls you baby, she starts seeing you as one. She dont listen 2 you anymore. My view

Hmmm SMH
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by kcjoan2: 4:24am On Oct 16, 2013
so which pet names do u think re appropriate for husbands?
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by mcmeffy(m): 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
*#SIGH# W@ can I do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl / OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend / When The Spirit Is Willing, But The Body Is Weak (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.