Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? (59509 Views)

Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] / Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2012
naija_racist: praise da lord, i am new in this site but i have been watching poeple's comments for the past 7 years
7 years ?Dnt ever quotes til nxt 7 years u hear?
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:33pm On Jun 30, 2012
BodyKiss: what nbfnc dhctd dhdywstc chywiejugr nvcdrgyut gfrtuiujn gretugdw gdryuhbfre.
mtsssss nonsense
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by hotshotpeter(m): 11:38pm On Jun 30, 2012
I THINK WHATS DISTURBING MOST OF YOU GUYS IS A SERIOUS LACK OF CONFIDENCE. THAT SHE CALLS YOU BABY DON'T MAKE YOU ONE.

As for me i totally luv it! As a matter of fact e dey scatter my dada! My ex used to call me a pet name that wasn't 2 romantic n i told her straight out that i didn't like it.

How u act determines how ur lady wil treat u not what she calls you
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by ril19(m): 12:23am On Jul 01, 2012
me nor mind o but i deep down, i have some reservations aboudit
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by omoh9ja: 1:06am On Jul 01, 2012
Mine does nt even call me any name n it pains me alot,u have who calls u pet names and u are angry,
Hmmmmm...we Nigerians eeh we gat probs oo,wen it's raining season,we complains dat d rain falls everyday n when it doznt,it's still a case...so bro betta be happy...how i wish she even calls me "bitter"...i for LOVE..

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Rycedee(m): 2:42am On Jul 01, 2012
[b][/b] undecidednaaah nt me.i dont lyk it when she kals me baibee,bt its a trend and we jst got it goin to avoid da absence of the benefits of love...
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Benuromi: 4:46am On Jul 01, 2012
They always getting it wrong in Nigeria. Is not baby but babe.
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Dygeasy(m): 6:26am On Jul 01, 2012
tope3x: if you are suc*king your girlfriend's BOO*BS, be expected to be called a BABY. ANYTHING THAT SUCK BREAST IS A BABY..LOL
stfu..boo*bs ko breas*t ni..does it mean baby in the literal sense..we are talking abou romantic context here..wah dyu then call her o? Hi Girlfriend? Go and eat!!
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 01, 2012
D OP and all those that said they hate it with passion are terrible liars...dont know why some guys pretend alot.as long as she calls you another sweet name apart from your original name, then its a pet name.people like d OP give useless meaning to things are meant to be usefull..way back from creation, pet names are allowed.til this day, my grandfather calls my his wife ENENEBE EJELE OLU meaning ''a pretty lady that somenoe will miss going to his/her place of work while he is admiring her''..aint that a lovely name everybody will be proud of?!!..even my dad calls my mum MUMMY...what the flying Fvck z wrong with that?..i will bet my joy soap that the OP will warn any gurl he is about to date(not even dating o) to call him pet names like ATUTUPOYOYO or 'twill be over before they will even start dating...mtcheeeeewwww...talk about DOUBLE STANDARDS!!!!
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Hassanjj(m): 8:05am On Jul 01, 2012
2scorehigh: Personally I hate it so much. It sounds so childish and useless to me but I don't know the best way to tell her to stop calling me such things because that will definitely hurt her feelings. angry

What do you think?
my brother, this westernisation thing has eaten deep into our girl's body o... though dont xpect her to call u borther cos it is what u wanna eat that is important.lolz
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Hassanjj(m): 8:09am On Jul 01, 2012
tope3x: if you are suc*king your girlfriend's BOO*BS, be expected to be called a BABY. ANYTHING THAT SUCK BREAST IS A BABY..LOL
True talk.
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Educyril(m): 8:41am On Jul 01, 2012
I think hmmm I do like when She calls me that especially when we just finished fishing on Each other lol
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by clicky90: 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2012
naija_racist: praise da lord, i am new in this site but i have been watching poeple's comments for the past 7 years
And d best ID u can find is ''naija racist''.mtchew
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Dygeasy(m): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2012
Hassanjj: True talk.
deputy commander-in-chief of eeedeeorts
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by warrior01: 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2012
BodyKiss: what nbfnc dhctd dhdywstc chywiejugr nvcdrgyut gfrtuiujn gretugdw gdryuhbfre.
pls, is everything ok?
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by freecocoa(f): 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2012
warrior01:
pls, is everything ok?
grin grin grin

I doubt my brother.
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Meeky(m): 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2012
Poster if u hate it let ur gf know,no big deal.
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by richy5(m): 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2012
God Do somthing new in my life.HNM dude #Godguideme#
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by kaydwutang(m): 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2012
i dont think it is wrong for your Gf to call you"BABY"
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2012
SMH @ TopiC {MODz Were Ya Accountz Hacked?} undecided undecided undecided
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by shizzle11(m): 2:00am On Jul 02, 2012
@op, nothing wrong wif it, its kinda romantic
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by bobbyjabo: 3:09am On Jul 02, 2012
I think its a cool thing...i dated this girl for over a year,when we broke up and i bumped into her and she called me by my first name it sound really weird coz i couldnt remember the last time she called me by my name we alwayz call eachother baby then
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Mynd44: 6:43am On Jul 02, 2012
I wonder what is so bad in being called "baby"
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by ektbear: 8:50am On Jul 02, 2012
i like it when she call me baby

but i prefer when she call me DADDY
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by ifihearam: 9:12am On Jul 02, 2012
I hate it so badly
But will only love it
IF FREECOCOA calls me that
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by freecocoa(f): 9:18am On Jul 02, 2012
ifihearam: I hate it so badly
But will only love it
IF FREECOCOA calls me that
Oh BABY,now you got me blushing.

Funny you cheesy.
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Dumdum217(m): 9:39am On Jul 02, 2012
tomm2580: once a girl calls you baby, she starts seeing you as one. She dont listen 2 you anymore. My view
then u must b swaglessss
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Dumdum217(m): 9:45am On Jul 02, 2012
cyril83: why are you angry brawse,imagine you just called yourself names now like illiterate,silly....lemme give you lil orientation abt pet names coz I guess doze names r not meant for people like you that's why you prefer a customize alias to pet name...pet names were created to be used by people who understand and respect love forget the fact that everybody is using it anyhow what really matters is what traspire between you and ur partner besides why do you call some ladies cheat,were you the one who disflower your wife? Definately she had been with 1million guyz before you hooked her up
hehehehehehehehehehehe! Bros u get mouth jooor
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Dumdum217(m): 9:55am On Jul 02, 2012
Any time my girlfrnd calls me bi my real name then somtin must b wrong.i must hav offended her 4 ha 2 cal me bi mi name coz we ar use 2 'Baby'each oda
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by temmym4(m): 10:10am On Jul 02, 2012
So what else would she call me? Daddy??
I cant remember the last time i called her real name and vice versa, Except we v got some issues and someone is upset. This is 2012, not 1930 kk..Cant believe guys of this current century are mistaken the word BABY in a relationship for a toddler. when u ain't an old papa. na wah o
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by temmym4(m): 10:21am On Jul 02, 2012
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Mynd44: 11:28am On Jul 02, 2012
I wonder why some people are so uncomfortable with the term "baby"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl / OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend / When The Spirit Is Willing, But The Body Is Weak (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.