Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1785139 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
Are they reserving this bus stop for goats, too bushy abeg tongue

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
A developing part of GRA Enugu.

12 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
Abakaliki road, front of GTC Enugu.

9 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
Marking the roads in Enugu.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
The bypass into Trans Ekulu bridge from Abakpa end is so bad for long.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
But we have an active government that responds to the needs of the people. Watch the works by the drainage at the right of the picture.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
I will show you this road in a month for you to see the changes.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
Standing on a portion of GRA Enugu, and looking at the hills of Trans Ekulu Enugu.

11 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
More from the GRA Enugu.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
More

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
Celebrities, Froyo's bay.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
Enugu SME centre.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
Eastern Shop, Enugu.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
O'connor road, off Ogui road Enugu.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by IGBOSON1: 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
spyder880: Enugu SME centre.

^^^Spyder, what do they do at that SME centre?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
IGBOSON1:
^^^Spyder, what do they do at that SME centre?

Support for small businesses. They also lend money.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ogui road Enugu.

7 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
Wow,. 223 pages already? Mmm, impressive i must say!! Um i think this thread should have a sound track.. 042 by Zoro will definitely do the trick grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
Again, great pics! Odd subtleties, like the gleaning eastern shop sign at the complex's top, and the random traffic light blinking away give the impression of a functioning city. God knows I wish we had as good inner city roads here in my part of Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by IGBOSON1: 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
spyder880: Ogui road Enugu.

^^^I hope you all can see how newly painted and well maintained buildings can improve the ambience and general feel of a city! I'm referring to the gleaming freshly painted building on the left of the pic!

When i bang on about landlords not painting their buildings peeps will say i should give it a rest! sad

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Collynzo16: 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
banega: Wow,. 223 pages already? Mmm, impressive i must say!! Um i think this thread should have a sound track.. 042 by Zoro will definitely do the trick grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPIsxEZ2ZyI

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
Collins wassup? Its been a while •
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Collynzo16: 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2014

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Collynzo16: 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
banega: Collins wassup? Its been a while •
I am doing good my Igbo/Argentine sweery.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by cjrane: 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
spyder880: But we have an active government that responds to the needs of the people. Watch the works by the drainage at the right of the picture.

Chai, If I were a woman, i would have married Sullivan Chime for free!

The man has solid vision of taking Enugu to the next level as a first class city in Africa with world class infrastructure, especially roads.
While his peers compete amongst themselves on who will build the crappiest, most inferior roads and projects, Sullivan takes special care to ensure that none of his projects are shoddy. He takes pride in providing well marked smooth roads with world-class street lights, working traffic lights,well laid drainage gutters on every road, well mapped out & designed residential estates and even an industrial free trade zone being developed.
With the completion of the cargo building at the airport, Enugu is definitely poised to take the future by storm.

NB: We need to start using the proper tools for road marking. This saves time and does the job professionally using the proper spray tools. Than the Nigerian way of manually painting the line on the road through a carved cardboard sheet. That is too labor intensive and takes a very long time to mark a very short distance.

9 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
Collynzo16:
I am doing good my Igbo/Argentine sweery.
Lool, I got your mail.. Don't worry before the end of the month.. wink Its a promise •

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Collynzo16: 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
banega: Lool, I got your mail.. Don't worry before the end of the month.. wink Its a promise •
Alright dear,

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by biafrandream: 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
Please what's the meaning of this? I got it from Ethiopian airline website.

"Enugu will become the Star Alliance member’s third Nigerian destination with the major African airline and flag carrier for Ethiopia already serving Abuja five times weekly, and Lagos, daily.

Ethiopian Airlines operates the new service using 737-800s and has no competition on the 3,455-kilometre sector.

The historic flight marked the start of Enugu Airport’s international services, and is part of its transition to become an international airport in which it has undergone a three phase renovation and expansion program. Tewolde Gebremariam, CEO of Ethiopian, said: “Enugu is another exciting step. Nigeria has always been, and continues to be, one of our important destinations in West Africa. We thank the people and the government of Nigeria for their continued support in making this new service to Enugu possible."
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by biafrandream: 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
Guys I just checked and it seems Ethiopian Airline has resumed direct flight to Addis Ababa. No more stoppage at Kano Airport.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by kostadinis: 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
Read president Jonathan’s speach at the World Igbo Congress Day, Houston – USA

"In the aviation sector, the Akanu Ibiam International Airport has started living up to its name, taking travellers from all over the world and vice versa, direct into the Igbo hinterland. Efforts are now on to expand the airline flight traffic in order to address the high demand, and a new befitting International Airport Terminal, under construction. "

I'm glad the president is mindful of the need to increase the traffic at AIIA. Osita Chidoka should now get serious with attracting more international airlines into Enugu.
[url]http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/time-build-foundations-laid-igbo-leaders-jonathan/ [/url]

8 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ubomeze: 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
'World class infrastructure' with a run down and derelict Hotel Presidential.
cjrane:

Chai, If I were a woman, i would have married Sullivan Chime for free!

The man has solid vision of taking Enugu to the next level as a first class city in Africa with world class infrastructure, especially roads.
While his peers compete amongst themselves on who will build the crappiest, most inferior roads and projects, Sullivan takes special care to ensure that none of his projects are shoddy. He takes pride in providing well marked smooth roads with world-class street lights, working traffic lights,well laid drainage gutters on every road, well mapped out & designed residential estates and even an industrial free trade zone being developed.
With the completion of the cargo building at the airport, Enugu is definitely poised to take the future by storm.

NB: We need to start using the proper tools for road marking. This saves time and does the job professionally using the proper spray tools. Than the Nigerian way of manually painting the line on the road through a carved cardboard sheet. That is too labor intensive and takes a very long time to mark a very short distance.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
banega: Lool, I got your mail.. Don't worry before the end of the month.. wink Its a promise •

hey!! banega with a wink?
what are u promising that guy? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (697) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.