Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1786281 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
Thanks bro. Check my signature, so you will like my facebook page and BBM channel, and get update on my paintings. I won't be posting them here, anymore.

Arinze96:
I'll really miss your presence sir. You've been an inspiration. BTW, where will you be showing off your works (paintings et all)?

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by B2mario(m): 6:28am On Jan 06, 2016
Abagworo:

They should change it to "Ogene" or "ofornogu" or "Ikenga" and I will support it but this Omambala thing won't work going by their antecedents and what they will later say.

You know them very well and you spoke well.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by SpaceTour: 6:36am On Jan 06, 2016
Onye isi mmebi. LOL

Now we have given your state a new governor that will lead your state from piggery to sanity. We shall sit in our state and be deciding how you fools are ruled. cheesy

B2mario:

A
You know them very well and you spoke well.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by B2mario(m): 6:36am On Jan 06, 2016
Kelechi121:
I initially visited the site, but had to quit as the admin stated in one of his post that the site is strictly for Anamabra, am guessing the post is still there. The whole component of the site is centred around Anambra. I think more effort should be made to make other states feel accommodated. The truth is that site would have fared better if centred around any other Eastern state apart from Anambra. No one one likes a braggarts and I guess that's why Seun will keep winnning.

Kpom! I don't like braggarts too as you said. Igbos excluding them are very united, the much speculated division in Igboland are only seen in their action and attitude.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by SpaceTour: 6:42am On Jan 06, 2016
The same Anambra has installed in your state a new governor. We shall be ruling you fools from Anambra. cheesy

I know that when you heard that news you were heartbroken cheesy

We are the kingmakers. God is Great

[s]
B2mario:

Kpom! I don't like braggarts too as you said. Igbos excluding them are very united, the much speculated division in Igboland are only seen in their action and attitude.
[/s]
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by B2mario(m): 6:46am On Jan 06, 2016
SpaceTour:
Onye isi mmebi. LOL

Now we have given your state a new governor that will lead your state from piggery to sanity. We shall sit in our state and be deciding how you fools are ruled. cheesy

lee kwa onyeara a, illiteracy na enye unu nsogbu. You gave who which gov, were you the one that voted for him?
This is the more reason why Ikpeazu will still remain there, Anambra party agaghi achim.

Kai, brag of the century.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by SpaceTour: 6:56am On Jan 06, 2016
Hopeless illiterate, we have installed a new governor in your state to rule you fools cheesy

We have subjected you people as our slaves

It is called neo-political-colonization cheesy

[s]
B2mario:

lee kwa onyeara a, illiteracy na enye unu nsogbu. You gave who which gov, were you the one that voted for him?
This is the more reason why Ikpeazu will still remain there, Anambra party agaghi achim.

Kai, brag of the century.
[/s]
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by B2mario(m): 7:01am On Jan 06, 2016
SpaceTour:
The same Anambra has installed in your state a new governor. We shall be ruling you fools from Anambra. cheesy

I know that when you heard that news you were heartbroken cheesy

We are the kingmakers. God is Great

[s][/s]

If supreme court favors him tomorrow I still believe he must dump Apga to join PDP or Apc. Apga is not a political party, it's an anambra registered association of indigenous politicians restricted to Anambra people.

We only use the party to get what we want and dump it whenever we feel we are through with it.

Even the supporters of Otti know that they are just using the party to get him there and will still persuade him to dump the party tomorrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by SpaceTour: 7:07am On Jan 06, 2016
Illiterates are abound here cheesy

The fact is that Anambra Association is so powerful among your foolish people than PDP and APC, why is that? The fact that your people prefers it as a platform ahead of PDP and APC rings a bell. cheesy

We are so powerful that our name alone wins votes in your far away state, that means we are your colonizers, we determine who r ules you.

We have acquired you people as our slaves. Otti is in Anambra now being tutured how to rule you people cheesy

We have rescued you people from these charlatans below cheesy

[s]
B2mario:

If supreme court favors him tomorrow I still believe he must dump Apga to join PDP or Apc. Apga is not a political party, it's an anambra registered association of indigenous politicians restricted to Anambra people.

We only use the party to get what we want and dump it whenever we feel we are through with it.

Even the supporters of Otti know that they are just using the party to get him there and will still persuade him to dump the party tomorrow.
[/s]

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Scholes007(m): 7:38am On Jan 06, 2016
SpaceTour:
Illiterates are abound here cheesy

The fact is that Anambra Association is so powerful among your foolish people than PDP and APC, why is that? The fact that your people prefers it as a platform ahead of PDP and APC rings a bell. cheesy

We are so powerful that our name alone wins votes in your far away state, that means we are your colonizers, we determine who r ules you.

We have acquired you people as our slaves. Otti is in Anambra now being tutured how to rule you people cheesy

We have rescued you people from these charlatans below cheesy

[s][/s]
so abian are now foolish? Spacetour please stop this nonsense and face front. You should be praying for APGA as a party to spread and have a strong hold in SE/SS

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by SpaceTour: 7:44am On Jan 06, 2016
Nwanne please don't misunderstand me, Abians are good and nice people.

I was only trying to make B2mario more furious by telling him that we dictate a ruler for them, since he doesn't always think good of others.

Go through his earlier posts to understand my point.

Scholes007:
so abian are now foolish? Spacetour please stop this nonsense and face front. You should be praying for APGA as a party to spread and have a strong hold in SE/SS
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Scholes007(m): 7:59am On Jan 06, 2016
SpaceTour:

I was only trying to make B2mario more furious by telling him that we dictate a ruler for them, since he doesn't always think good of others.

ok. #Team otti

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by B2mario(m): 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
SpaceTour:

make who more furious, am I a mad man like you?

Kai, Mr. Man i macha ihe, ihe a wukwanu ihe emere gi eme. And this is the major reason why i said that you are not an Igbo, from your action one can deduce that.

I'm just watching your character, Oga, you are not one of us cos you don't behave like us.

An Igbo of your age has many responsibilities to cater for and can't be wandering in Nairaland and be looking for someone to engage.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by SpaceTour: 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hopeless pig cheesy cheesy

So all of a sudden I am no longer Igbo? cheesy

Well the good news is that we have given you people the person that will rule you guys for the next 4years..

We decide who rules over you cheesy

[s]
B2mario:

make who more furious, am I a mad man like you?

Kai, Mr. Man i macha ihe, ihe a wukwanu ihe emere gi eme. And this is the major reason why i said that you are not an Igbo, from your action one can deduce that.

I'm just watching your character, Oga, you are not one of us cos you don't behave like us.

An Igbo of your age has many responsibilities to cater for and can't be wandering in Nairaland and be looking for someone to engage.
[/s]
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by soloqy: 12:37am On Jan 07, 2016
Can you just stop this childishness? You people just took a nice thread and destroyed it with your lousy clan squabbles.

Thats why your little hamlets have refused to grow to offer our people opportunities in the East.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Stingman: 2:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
Happy New Year!!!

Fast developing area of Enugu...

Network Estate Nike owned by ESHD...Five minutes drive to Nike Lake Hotel. Other structures nearby are NCC regional HQ, ELIM estate and Vivian estate. There are other three or more developing estates around...

Network Estate has beautiful natural environment. I love the plots on the hill top. You can see as far as the NCC office from there. The estate roads are being tarred by the state government. Plots now are going from N4.0M, depending on the size and the individual owner. Contact me if you are interested.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Stingman: 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
Houses springing up beside NCC region HQ in Nike Enugu

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Stingman: 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
Powerful statement from Coal City...

Igbos invest in alaigbo. It is not true that we don't have enough land...I have visited most areas and we have land...

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Obiobi8(m): 5:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
Stingman:
Fast developing area of Enugu...

Network Estate Nike owned by ESHD...Five minutes drive to Nike Lake Hotel. Other structures nearby are NCC regional HQ, ELIM estate and Vivian estate. There are other three or more developing estates around...

Network Estate has beautiful natural environment. I love the plots on the hill top. You can see as far as the NCC office from there. The estate roads are being tarred by the state government. Plots now are going from N4.0M, depending on the size and the individual owner. Contacted me if you are interested.

Neat..
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
That network estate looks really nice. Enugu is on the rise. Owerri is on the rise. Onitsha is still rising. The east is reaching for the stars.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Silentmind(m): 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
First off, the brain child of the site started before the wahala of nairaland started. You will not blame the youngman for creating a site which promotes his people.

I found out that igbos tend to be too clannish and self-centered. The only problem about the site is the name. Liberty has taken time to create some threads talking about the east . We all Contributed immensely to the thread. I dont know why you guys were angry. Forget the name and contribute. So that we can have more intelligent minds in discussions.

Let's make do with what we have now and let's see it grow. I know the admin and he is a listener. He will definitely accomModate every state.

You are all invited, it is not the right time to be clannish. Let's forget the name and promote its Content. Its for all.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by meezynetwork(m): 3:15am On Jan 12, 2016
This fool is still wandering from one thread to the other on nairaland? Mr boy, are you that jobless? I guess I might have to give you a job to stop this ur uselessness cos you are really wasting your life on the Internet. No wonder you are not productive and always a bragging. Pls you people should avoid giving this boy attention, he is an attention seeker. Just watch him now on the loose as he soil this thread cos I mentioned him. But I know his remedy cos he is a pauper. A boy being spoon fed by his sugar mummy called wife. That's why he is always online creating trouble.
SpaceTour:

[s][/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by SpaceTour: 6:12am On Jan 12, 2016
Hahahahahahaha

Chris Robert Anenechukwu, obviously you didn't sleep lastnight because you are as an unmarried se.x starved frustrated old man. LOL! So I am even married? Ghetto old man you will continue to live on the street until you are wasted. Nobody should quote me but because you are in pains due to the fact you were bursted.cheesy

Hopeless jobless ugly b.astard. I know you are still pained because you were exposed to the public but you have to live with the trauma. LOL

Worthless ghetto dweller. I only pity your life because you are daily wasting away in the ghetto.

You think everyone is an artisan like you eating from hand to mouth cheesy

Hopeless fool continue living with your Poor old mother who only sleeps with policemen in other to feed a twerp like you. cheesy

Even my gateman is way better than you. Just look at your hopeless self. I can only pity you. Your face depict a suffering frustrated hopeless old man.. cheesy

I will haunt you till you commit suicide LOL

[s]
meezynetwork:
This fool is still wandering from one thread to the other on nairaland? Mr boy, are you that jobless? I guess I might have to give you a job to stop this ur uselessness cos you are really wasting your life on the Internet. No wonder you are not productive and always a bragging. Pls you people should avoid giving this boy attention, he is an attention seeker. Just watch him now on the loose as he soil this thread cos I mentioned him. But I know his remedy cos he is a pauper. A boy being spoon fed by his sugar mummy called wife. That's why he is always online creating trouble.

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Unemadu: 9:20am On Jan 12, 2016
Silentmind:
First off, the brain child of the site started before the wahala of nairaland started. You will not blame the youngman for creating a site which promotes his people.

I found out that igbos tend to be too clannish and self-centered. The only problem about the site is the name. Liberty has taken time to create some threads talking about the east . We all Contributed immensely to the thread. I dont know why you guys were angry. Forget the name and contribute. So that we can have more intelligent minds in discussions.

Let's make do with what we have now and let's see it grow. I know the admin and he is a listener. He will definitely accomModate every state.

You are all invited, it is not the right time to be clannish. Let's forget the name and promote its Content. Its for all.

No one is angry its the promoters of the site that were angry that we are not following the site and still contributing to nairaland.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by MXrep: 1:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
WIZGUY69:

Beauty of which place actually?

Beauty of five uncompleted houses? grin

its well wink
Lol, there was no house there wen i left for Ekiti for NYSC in 2012. throughout my stay in Ekiti no new house was built in Ifaki Ekiti, same rusted roof mud houses, but wen i came back to Nsukka in 2013 those "five houses" has been erected up to that level. Now think what that place will look like by now or in the nearest future. I only showed the beauty of the green hills, the place is Obukpa and not Nsukka main town

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Silentmind(m): 1:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
Unemadu:

No one is angry its the promoters of the site that were angry that we are not following the site and still contributing to nairaland.

Its not like that. He had already paid for hosting. He had done so much already to start all over.

Its not just about anambra alone but for everyone.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Mishelly: 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
From the enugu golf city

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 13, 2016
AIIA at its final stages

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by asha80(m): 7:37am On Jan 13, 2016
ifeanyi199555:
AIIA at its final stages
photos not comprehensive though as it does not show whether work is still going on

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 7:47am On Jan 13, 2016
Does anyone have the render of the Enugu Golf city?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 13, 2016
B2mario:

That was what Peter Obi turned it to. Association of Chestbeating Tribally Inclined Anambra Political Group. I don't even blame Rochas one bit for leaving there, he saw the light and discovered that the party lacks foresight. All they had were local champions who love playing boy boy to PDP. Ikemba Ojukwu would be rolling in his grave now.
But I hate to admit it, if APGA party structure had being in another SE state only God knows the height the party would have attained.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by SpaceTour: 8:15am On Jan 13, 2016
Bitter old b.astard. Do you think you are needed? Kill yourself because you are inconsequential. Imo state is inconsequential and ordinary that is why even in APC they are not regarded because it is a worthless bankrupt state. They were given the least ministerial slot in the SE- Minister of state in education(junior minister). what a shame. cheesy

The same APGA gave Okoroawusa his first ever election victory in his life. That party must be so powerful! Okoroawusa was singlehandedly made governor by the same Peter Obi in 2011. Okoroawusa was all over Anambra begging and kneeling down to Obi so he can give him APGA ticket. LOL

Okorocha has been in several other parties but he chose the same Anambra party to succeed why not Imo party? Hopeless inconsequential slaves. cheesy

[s]
Chiwude:
That was what Peter Obi turned it to. Association of Chestbeating Tribally Inclined Anambra Political Group. I don't even blame Rochas one bit for leaving there, he saw the light and discovered that the party lacks foresight. Ikemba Ojukwu would be rolling in his grave now.
But I hate to admit it, if APGA party structure had being in another SE state other than Anambra, the party would have attained much height by now.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (697) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.