Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,045 members, 7,845,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1798995 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (706) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ikengawo: 1:46am On Dec 05, 2012
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ikengawo: 1:47am On Dec 05, 2012

For more/larger sized pictures go to www.facebook.com/
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:44am On Dec 05, 2012
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ACM10: 2:57am On Dec 05, 2012
Enugu is working
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Odunnu: 3:18am On Dec 05, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Slow down miss,I know you bear some grudge against me. You have insulted me before but I ignored it and handled you with respect. I did that because you are a lady. Don't you abuse your priviledges. I expect you to carry yourself with grace,even though you are a "yoruba" woman!
My good Lord!! shocked shocked
Quit thinking of yourself more highly than you ought to.
Me, Eberimama 1 of Naija have a grudge against you and I havent said it? Choi! Who be you? Seriously, who are you? Have our posts paths ever crossed? Bia, nwoke m, gbara ogwu gi nuo. I dont even sincerely recognise your handle.
You are most def. high! What has being Yoruba got to do with anything? What thread did I insult you in? Na wa o
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:12am On Dec 05, 2012
Odunnu:
My good Lord!! shocked shocked
Quit thinking of yourself more highly than you ought to.
Me, Eberimama 1 of Naija have a grudge against you and I havent said it? Choi! Who be you? Seriously, who are you? Have our posts paths ever crossed? Bia, nwoke m, gbara ogwu gi nuo. I dont even sincerely recognise your handle.
You are most def. high! What has being Yoruba got to do with anything? What thread did I insult you in? Na wa o

Its funny you didn't remember. Probably because you don't think before you write. Yes,we have crossed path on the "Igbokwenu" thread and you were very cool and most recently we crossed path on the Eze-Igbo election thread and you wrote a very unlady-like and a disgusting reply to me when I moved against the introduction of of "Eze-nwanyi". And nobody is thinking too "highly" of themselves. If a wrong impression is being peddled around someone has to correct it. So,you can scratch that out. I also wanted to ask you where you are really from because from what I can vividly remember you have claimed to be Ijaw who lives in Igboland and married a yoruba man then in the "Igbokwenu" thread were we had a long conversation you claimed to be from Enugu and now you are from Ekiti. I don't have anything against you but you are beginning to sound redundant with that your "you are high" phrase. For all I could remember,I never disrespected you and I expect you to show me respect. Ugwu bu nkwayeli gi ikwayelu mu...Shikena!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:17am On Dec 05, 2012
Abagworo:

I dey laugh. Instead of you suggesting they ban the right people, you are bringing my revered name. Anyway I won't. Be surprised if this is not one of your monikers.

Yeah,ban this okoro man grin grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Odunnu: 8:52am On Dec 05, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Its funny you didn't remember. Probably because you don't think before you write. Yes,we have crossed path on the "Igbokwenu" thread and you were very cool and most recently we crossed path on the Eze-Igbo election thread and you wrote a very unlady-like and a disgusting reply to me when I moved against the introduction of of "Eze-nwanyi". And nobody is thinking too "highly" of themselves. If a wrong impression is being peddled around someone has to correct it. So,you can scratch that out. I also wanted to ask you where you are really from because from what I can vividly remember you have claimed to be Ijaw who lives in Igboland and married a yoruba man then in the "Igbokwenu" thread were we had a long conversation you claimed to be from Enugu and now you are from Ekiti. I don't have anything against you but you are beginning to sound redundant with that your "you are high" phrase. For all I could remember,I never disrespected you and I expect you to show me respect. Ugwu bu nkwayeli gi ikwayelu mu...Shikena!
He he he he he. You have more serious wahala than I thought. Me claim Ekiti? For where na? Me kwa claim Enugu? Choi! Please, give me a link to the 'Igbokwenu' thread. I dont even remember it. And to the thread where I insulted you, please give me a link too
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by chino24: 8:53am On Dec 05, 2012
Biafra rep: Mind you i am not from Abia state but i want to assure you that Aba is one the most industrialised cities in Nigeria, that was the reason why Barth Nnaji established Geometric in the city. Aba has so many Big, medium and small scale enterprises. They include Nigeria breweries, Unilever plc, Paterson and Zochonis(PZ), IEA, Valuembra flour mills, Guinness breweries(Dubic plant), Tonimas lubricants, Vita foam, Starline, Polema group, 7up plant, Glass industries and so many paper mills, vegetable oil mills and soap companies. NB that the aforementioned companies are among the big and medium scale industries, there are still so many others i am yet to add!

Abagworo shut up..

Most of this industries does not exist anywhere near the lawless and disorganized Aba ngwa that I know, few ones that exist are either moribund or shut down due to insecurity, poor infrastructure. Maybe you should start listing shoemakers that cluster the shanty dirty aba..

Aba can rival such cities/towns as Ekwulobia, Ughelli, Sapele, Ihialla..etc

Deal with it..
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by LordNaya: 9:52am On Dec 05, 2012
@CHINO IS HIGHTIME YOU LEFT THIS THREAD, ABA AND ONITSHA ARE PART THE BIG CITIES IN AFRICA.FACT. ALSO, I PUT IT TO YOU THAT YOU HAVENT BEEN TO ABA BEFORE OR LIKE ODE AROLI, YOU ARE SHAMELESSLY BLINDED BY YOUR HATRED ELSE YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THERE ARE MANY MEDIUM AND LARGE SCALE INDUSTRIES IN ABA NOT TO TALK OF SMALL SCALE THAT BIAFRA REP DIDNT MENTION. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, THEN GO ON EXILE.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Abagworo(m): 10:47am On Dec 05, 2012
Lord Naya: @CHINO IS HIGHTIME YOU LEFT THIS THREAD, ABA AND ONITSHA ARE PART THE BIG CITIES IN AFRICA.FACT. ALSO, I PUT IT TO YOU THAT YOU HAVENT BEEN TO ABA BEFORE OR LIKE ODE AROLI, YOU ARE SHAMELESSLY BLINDED BY YOUR HATRED ELSE YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THERE ARE MANY MEDIUM AND LARGE SCALE INDUSTRIES IN ABA NOT TO TALK OF SMALL SCALE THAT BIAFRA REP DIDNT MENTION. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, THEN GO ON EXILE.

This thread is about Enugu and had the support of everyone. Chino/Odenigbo came in with envy and nearly destroyed the good thread. Let us be proud of Enugu, Owerri, Aba and. Onitsha as each has their place in our hearts.

The discussion about industries can move here

https://www.nairaland.com/1110688/9-industrial-cities-enjoy-uninterrupted/2
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by chino24: 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2012
^

Busted! Abagworo=Biafra Rep grin grin

Yes ofcos Onitsha, Enugu, Nnewi, Owerri and Aba are all our cities and has a good place in our hearts. Dalu..
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by cjrane: 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2012
chino24: ^

Yes ofcos Onitsha, Enugu, Nnewi, Owerri and Aba are all our cities and has a good place in our hearts. Dalu..

Did you dash ABAKALIKI to Cameroon? Is it not a major city of the SouthEast now?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by chino24: 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2012
cjrane:

Did you dash ABAKALIKI to Cameroon? Is it not a major city of the SouthEast now?

Sorry nwanne gbahara mu..lemme re-list it once more.. cheesy

Onitsha, Enugu, Abakaliki, Nnewi, Owerri, Aba etc
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by cjrane: 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2012
chino24:

Onitsha, Enugu, Abakalili, Nnewi, Owerri, Aba etc

Eh hen ! Gud Job Bros!
Onye aghala nwanne ya o !
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2012
chino24:

Onitsha, Enugu, Abakaliki, Nnewi, Owerri, Aba etc
I can't see Awka in your list.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by chino24: 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2012
afam4eva:
I can't see Awka in your list.

Nwanne kedu ije..have tasted that Oraifite Palm wine?? grin grin

Back to the post: does it matter..? I mustn't list all the cities at once.. cheesy
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 5:55pm On Dec 05, 2012
chino24:

Nwanne kedu ije..have tasted that Oraifite Palm wine?? grin grin

Back to the post: does it matter..? I mustn't list all the cities at once.. cheesy
Anom Ofuma...Oraifite palm wine i shall taste when i find myself in the east...

Btw, there's this Port-hacourt based oil magnate from Oraifite that just recently donated a big building to the Oraifite union based in Port-hacourt. I can't remember his name right now. I just want to confirm from people from that area if he's done anything for his community back home.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by chino24: 5:59pm On Dec 05, 2012
afam4eva:
Anom Ofuma...Oraifite palm wine i shall taste when i find myself in the east...

Btw, there's this Port-hacourt based oil magnate from Oraifite that just recently donated a big building to the Oraifite union based in Port-hacourt. I can't remember his name right now. I just want to confirm from people from that area if he's done anything for his community back home.

Oraifite has got too many giants. Even the Chrome Oil magnet Emeka Offor is from there..I think so.

I will be in PH next week with my wife for a cousin's wedding @ stadium road. Hope to see the AFAM 1 of Enugu Ngwo.. cheesy
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2012
chino24:

Oraifite has got too many giants. Even Emeka Offor is from there..I think so.

I will be in PH next week with my wife for a cousin's wedding @ stadium road. Hope to see the AFAM 1 of Enugu Ngwo.. cheesy
lol grin I'm based in Lagos and not PH. I just saw the news on TV.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by chino24: 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2012
afam4eva:
lol grin I'm based in Lagos and not PH. I just saw the news on TV.

Ok..just thought
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Richiez(m): 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2012
hm
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by SamMilla1(m): 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2012
What Oraifite palm wine?
If you want a good palmwine, try some remote villages in Nkanu.
I uaualy go to Idodo or Akpugo to get mine. The Udi wine is being overhyped and they mix rubish with it now.
I even have a gallon chilling in my fridge now. The ones they tap at My village in Awgu is very good and special too but more expensive. So whenever i need large quantity for a ceremony, i head to Nkanu. Its just 20 minutes drive.

Nice thread except some silly posts from ego massaging comrades who thinks that one place can succeed without others.

Enugu belong to all of the SE and so is Onitsha and co. Imagine all the non indegines vacating Onitsha, it will turn to a ghost town overnight.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Abagworo(m): 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2012

Keep living in a fool's paradise. I've never been and never will be part of the dead and buried Biafra.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by NRIPRIEST(m): 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2012
Lord Naya: @CHINO IS HIGHTIME YOU LEFT THIS THREAD, ABA AND ONITSHA ARE PART THE BIG CITIES IN AFRICA.FACT. ALSO, I PUT IT TO YOU THAT YOU HAVENT BEEN TO ABA BEFORE OR LIKE ODE AROLI, YOU ARE SHAMELESSLY BLINDED BY YOUR HATRED ELSE YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THERE ARE MANY MEDIUM AND LARGE SCALE INDUSTRIES IN ABA NOT TO TALK OF SMALL SCALE THAT BIAFRA REP DIDNT MENTION. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, THEN GO ON EXILE.

I am trying very hard to respect everybody here...keep my name out of your mouth or we will have a bad day here. And what do you know about Onicha...One thing is very common with those of you block heads who are attacking me (Odenigbo Aroli) and Chino. You all never had anything good to say aboiut Anambra even if its good. You all even defend other states and castigate Omanbala even when the real Omanbalas like me and Chino isnt speaking. I can care less but before you write again keep the Odenigbo Nri out of your mouth!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Biafrarep(m): 11:45pm On Dec 05, 2012
chino24:

Abagworo shut up..

Most of this industries does not exist anywhere near the lawless and disorganized Aba ngwa that I know, few ones that exist are either moribund or shut down due to insecurity, poor infrastructure. Maybe you should start listing shoemakers that cluster the shanty dirty aba..

Aba can rival such cities/towns as Ekwulobia, Ughelli, Sapele, Ihialla..etc

Deal with it..
Chino why did you call me Abagworo? I stand by my word that over 95% of the companies i listed are still functioning, i was born in the city and we own estates there. Have you asked yourselve why Barth Nnaji built Geometric power plant there, when he is from Enugu? I still want to assure you that the list i mentioned is not exhaustive, and it is not rocket science for you to find out if i am lying or not, simply google them or better still go on a tour of Aba, though the roads are bad but i can give you their locations. For you to compare Aba with those Shanty towns you mentioned shows you dont know the city. Is because Abia people are not as boisterious as you guys that makes you to deride them? I have said it before and will still repeat it here that Aba is far more industrialised than Onitsha. I know both cities and yet i do not hail from either of them, so cant be biased. Thank you!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 05, 2012
Biafra rep: Chino why did you call me Abagworo? I stand by my word that over 95% of the companies i listed are still functioning, i was born in the city and we own estates there. Have you asked yourselve why Barth Nnaji built Geometric power plant there, when he is from Enugu? I still want to assure you that the list i mentioned is not exhaustive, and it is not rocket science for you to find out if i am lying or not, simply google them or better still go on a tour of Aba, though the roads are bad but i can give you their locations. For you to compare Aba with those Shanty towns you mentioned shows you dont know the city. Is because Abia people are not as boisterious as you guys that makes you to deride them? I have said it before and will still repeat it here that Aba is far more industrialised than Onitsha. I know both cities and yet i do not hail from either of them, so cant be biased. Thank you!

simple fact. only industrialization.
onitsha is more sophisticated though. onicha ado di egwu.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Biafrarep(m): 12:03am On Dec 06, 2012

Chino why are you so mischievious? Please stop calling me Abagworo, i am not him! LOL at busted. On a serious note why do you Anambra rians feel you are more important or superior than other Igbos? To me this impression is crass myopia , every part of Igbo land contributes in making us great, afterall IGWE BU IKE!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by chino24: 4:35am On Dec 06, 2012
Biafra rep: Chino why are you so mischievious? Please stop calling me Abagworo, i am not him! LOL at busted. On a serious note why do you Anambra rians feel you are more important or superior than other Igbos? To me this impression is crass myopia , every part of Igbo land contributes in making us great, afterall IGWE BU IKE!

ABAGWORO..

You are busted big time.. grin grin grin grin

Your defence and writing pattern gives you away.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by chino24: 4:38am On Dec 06, 2012
Biafra rep: Chino why did you call me Abagworo? I stand by my word that over 95% of the companies i listed are still functioning, i was born in the city and we own estates there. Have you asked yourselve why Barth Nnaji built Geometric power plant there, when he is from Enugu? I still want to assure you that the list i mentioned is not exhaustive, and it is not rocket science for you to find out if i am lying or not, simply google them or better still go on a tour of Aba, though the roads are bad but i can give you their locations. For you to compare Aba with those Shanty towns you mentioned shows you dont know the city. Is because Abia people are not as boisterious as you guys that makes you to deride them? I have said it before and will still repeat it here that Aba is far more industrialised than Onitsha. I know both cities and yet i do not hail from either of them, so cant be biased. Thank you!

Abagworo I feel you.. grin grin

Industrialized! maybe you are refering to those shoemakers on the shanty aba street..

Onitsha is a major hub in the SE, Infact Onitsha is to SE what Lagos and PH is to SW and SS respectively..go figure
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Abagworo(m): 5:04am On Dec 06, 2012
chino24:

Abagworo I feel you.. grin grin

Industrialized! maybe you are refering to those shoemakers on the shanty aba street..

Onitsha is a major hub in the SE, Infact Onitsha is to SE what Lagos and PH is to SW and SS respectively..go figure

Nnaa zuokwanu ike there. Stop identifying me with the Biafra guy because I've never liked the idea of Biafra for one day.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by MajeOfficial: 6:21am On Dec 06, 2012

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (706) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.