Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. (8708 Views)

Three Arguments For God's Existence / My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by thehomer: 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2012
noetic16:

grin Thanks, you just made my day grin

really? is evolution scientific? and what is the credible evidence that supports the first chemical reactions proposed in the evolution theory. You are more stupid than ignorant.

Actually, the theory of evolution is scientific.
What first chemical reactions are you talking about?
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by DeepSight(m): 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2012
thehomer:

Actually, the theory of evolution is scientific.
What first chemical reactions are you talking about?

Will you stop being such a toad.

Tell please how first life came to be.

Better still, replicate it.
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by thehomer: 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2012
Deep Sight:

I have often had the feeling that being the owner of this forum you would be the repository of all the wisdom and foolishness that has herein passed. It appears that you are the repository of the latter, but not of the former.

One can offer a rebuttal by actually pointing out problems with a person's argument rather than just calling people names you know.
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by DeepSight(m): 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2012
thehomer:

One can offer a rebuttal by actually pointing out problems with a person's argument rather than just calling people names you know.

You assume that everyone everywhere will respond to every nonsense every time.

1 Like

Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by thehomer: 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2012
Deep Sight:

You assume that everyone everywhere will respond to every nonsense every time.

What on earth is this?
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by DeepSight(m): 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2012
thehomer:

What on earth is this?

Looks like a set of English words to me.

1 Like

Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by Jamji: 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2012
Fxking2012 You see your life? I wonder hows your self esteem now, if you are still in shape. You create a thread with vague reasons and you cant even muster the strength to defend it through. its now a chat room smh

1 Like

Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by Jamji: 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2012
noetic you posted this
Your Dads Fluid and mum's egg created you, Fine. What/who created the first living person?

then who created the one who created the one who created the first living person?

1 Like

Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by thehomer: 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2012
Deep Sight:

Looks like a set of English words to me.

And the point was?
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by DeepSight(m): 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2012
thehomer:

And the point was?

I am sure it was not written in Greek.

Or was it?

1 Like

Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by thehomer: 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2012
Deep Sight:

I am sure it was not written in Greek.

Or was it?

It makes no sense. Everyone isn't online you know. Neither does anyone expect everyone to respond to everything online.
How hard is it for you to actually address something directly?
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by DeepSight(m): 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2012
thehomer:

It makes no sense. Everyone isn't online you know. Neither does anyone expect everyone to respond to everything online.
How hard is it for you to actually address something directly?

I do that all the time. Sometimes your responses make me wonder if you are not some software or robot.

Too damn devoid of liquidity.

1 Like

Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by FXKing2012(m): 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2012
ghostofsparta:

Ha! Ha! Ha!

Your punchlines are so fragile I can't help but to crumble them like the weak 5 pillars of Islam.

@Seun
I liked your response, nice one!

@MacDaddy aka LogicBoy
Like I said...I always feel your points...keep it on.

Now let me smash all these dumb religionists especially the half-knowledged ForexKing

1. DREAM
There are three phases of sleep and depending on how exhausted the body is, a dream may occur in between these phases notably during REM. REM? (Rapid Eyes Movement) Take for instance, suppose you were staring at a door-knob, your eyes fixated at the shiny metal knob and suddenly, a wall-gecko brisks by, you involuntarily move the position of your pupils from the door knob line of sight towards the location of the wall-gecko's line of sight. Such act of observation is called 'seeing' or 'watching' which is what goes on during REM because the pupil rapidly moves from one direction to another, seeing visuals, watching moving images. The next question is where does these 'visual images' comes from? There's an abstract thing called 'mind' which is responsible for our emotions, logic, intellects, reasoning and ofcourse 'imagination' which is the keypoint here been that when one imagines, one can be said to be visualising one's own thoughts e.g. 'kissing someone' or 'passing an exam' or 'surviving an accident'; kind of like watching one's own imagination. In other words the visual images seen by the eyes is generated from the mind, at this juncture I'm provided with the liberty to define 'dream' as the pre-lucid experience of visualising one's own imagination while 'dreaming' is the visual feedback of residual thoughts ex-imagined on a conscious mind, induced by the sub-conscious self. If the pupils are static, the subject would experience either a drifty or normal or deep sleep (no dream). I have dreamt about events that I wished could happen but never did, I have dreamt about nightmares that never transpired. I have had disturbing real life experience I never previously dreamt of, likewise have I had several delightful moments I never dreamt prior to. So no dreams actually come true. Your point of a dream coming true is highly subjective, unless taken metaphorically. You've only made a futile attempt in trying to connect the phenomenon of 'dreaming' to confirm the existence of semitic God (Yaweh/Allah) by claiming they govern a spirit-realm otherwise known as the dream-state. To further crush your 'pillar of dream' I will sincerely tell you that I personally do experience what is called 'phantasmagoria' an experience more weird than 'dejavu' yet never attributed it to any divinity, rather I took time to understand what it is, even before I knew it had a name. In conclusion, most people who think that to dream is an evidence of God's existence should explain why is it that in Yorubaland here, there are mysterious cases of people who after sleeping never wakes up again. Did God allowed Satan the Devil to have a field day? Well, in Yoruba belief system or theology...according to a aspect of Ifa known as Ishegun (craft of ogun) [a repository of various esoteric knowledge and science as thoughts by the 'irunmole' osanyin] contains means where one's dream state can be intruded by.....I won't go into that......and even if I should....it still wouldn't still confirm the existence of Yaweh/Allah but rather ours which is Olodumare and his 400 irunmole/orusha (Olorun is not God but a deity of the sky in Yoruba theology...Olu Orun i.e. Lord of The Sky. Orun is not heaven in Yoruba language, Orun is the blue sky while Ofurufu is the cloud. The concept of heaven and hell was borrowed into the Yoruba etymology from christeo-judaic influence. The Greeks have Atlas in their myths..Note: Mythology is neither true nor false. It is erroneous to relegate the Yoruba pantheon to a mythological status because Irumole/Orisha Ayilala do respond when *contactivated*)

2. DE JAVU
There's no such thing as a real de javu. It's a french term adopted to describe a feeling of reliving a particular event twice or more which is very different from 'Phantasmagoria' which is - in my own case involves the conscious partaking or observation of a series of real events that strongly SEEMS familiar, mostly from a dream. So what does that tell you - flashforwarding of one's own consciousness to a future time by an upped mind to be experienced later in reality. DeJavu on the other hand is the effect you feel whenever the mind recalls a repressed memory of event previously relived in a sub-conscious mind-state. It has a lot to do with incoming stream of sensory information overwritten into a SECTOR of the memory lane with SIMILAR make-up. My sister once passed a place where she spotted a red car with people passing by as normal, after a year later, she had forgotten (let assign a value to that event: 'FXK2f5y433z18r' which is repressed somewhere in the recesses of her memory bank since it's an insignificant or irrelevant stream of sensory information) but only to be recalled when she passed that same spot seeing either that same red car or a similar one with people passing by as usual, the difference this time around is that the sensory information would read almost the same as: FXL2g5y423z18y. It is the result of this conflict in storage location one feels as 'DeJavu. She told me her experience but none of us knew such thing had a name because we were like 9 - 10 years old back then. To her it was indeed very weird. Once again...another cheap attempt to validate the existence of the Abrahamic gods.

3. UNIVERSAL ORDER
What a gimmick! You even shot yourself with a Russian Roulette. Are you aware that your analysis up there about planetary order, microbes, etc were all knowable thanks to science - the enemy of Abrahamic faiths. Talking about order...then tell me why is Uranus not obeying that order in it clock-wise orbit round the sun? Science explores and understand how things work, using that knowledge to the benefit or detriment of mankind. If anyone really want to know how everything began...I recommend the study of Yoruba Theology as espoused in Ifa. It had long provided answers to the tough debate that the Chicken came before the Egg. Genesis of Earthling.

4. CAUSE AND EFFECT
To quote you:

for every cause there is definitely an effect.
Ofcourse we already know that as a scientific axiom whose origin isn't from any of the revealed books. Please refer to the First Law of Motion to be further cleared in that.

there is life on earth and the universe is well balanced
Have you explored the whole universe for you to assert the whole universe is 'well balanced'? Define balance within the context of your usage, How do you know there isn't chaos happening somewhere in another galaxy gazillion of light years away right now? How are you or the bible so sure Earth is the only planet that has life form? How would you describe as exploding over-densed gas also known as 'star'...Chaotic? Orderly?

something (or someone) must have caused it
Something - YES (science of Evolution and Big Bang Theory)
Someone - NO (not an omni-potent God who after creating the heavenly bodies still needs to REST on the seventh day) Have you heard about the omni-potent paradox before? Can an god be so omnipotent that it would create a stone so heavy that it can never carry? Duh!.......even in Yoruba theology...Olodunare whom Ifa never address it as neither a he nor a she wasn't credited as the creator of the universe. It just says it is 'awamaridi' i.e. It that is searched but never found....Olodumare isn't the same with the Jewish 'Yaweh/Jeovah' nor the Arabic 'Allah' because their characteristics completely differs. The Christian God (Yaweh/Jeovah) has an adversary known as Satan the Devil. The Yorubas Olodumare has no adversary, though there's a passage in deep Ifa that says 'Owo ni kan lo wo oju Olodumare' i.e. (Out of the 400 irunmoles/oruishas sent to ile-aiye (earth), it is only the irunmole called 'Owo' (money) that challenged Olodumare as saying 'he/she has become more popular and famous than Olodumare their Master, and so Olodumare laid 'ge-gun fun' (pronounced a curse on it) that 'won ma ma wa e kiri gbo gbo ojo ile aiye, iwo na ama wa won' meaning everyone would be searching for the proud and famous irunmole/orisha called 'Owo' and vice versa....this is 'deism'. Our ancestors understood the climate, weather and meteorology and heuhemerised these knowledge into a personification called Shango identified as the deity of justice and revenge not the erroneous 'God of Thunder' like Thor or Zeus. There are babalawos who still retain that knowledge of invoking rain or holding one.

Check out my post here: https://www.nairaland.com/961735/nigeria-better-off-leaders-swears

it couldnt have all happened out of nothing
If you were born into a stone age era, you'd probably think there's someone or something moving the winds, breeze and air. Elementary science explains that movement of air or wind is as a result of convective factors such as the difference in the rate of rapid evaporation due to massive heat and rainfall. My point been if certain conditions occurs their certainly going to be an effect. It is that conditions in the field of 'origin of human existence' some conveniently chose to reason as a 'the causer'. An good analogy is when certain conditions are established in your anatomy, the result is to fart. Did you cause it? No, the condition did. Yet another weak throw to dislodge atheism.

5. LIFE ON EARTH
I'm sure I have answered this 'absurd question' somewhere up there, which is very similar to the common one asked by many Nigerian religionists whenever they can't debate intelligently, they ignorantly ask me 'who created you?' And I love to answer 'what created me is my dad's sperm and mum's egg'.

Life can NEVER come from any inanimate object
You are right but ONLY if its an object. A virus isn't an object but an organism that is either active or inactive depending on the condition. Go read about bio-genesis and isomorphism. Then again you will have to define 'Life' within religious context.

In conclusion:
I personally do experience lots of synchronicity which up till today still can't make sense of it but I very much know it has to do with my own 'mental evolution' which may be due years of 'mind experiment'. I never for once attributed my ordeals to any religion nor Ifa itself. I'm sure you must have heard about 'placebo effect' before....now take for instance a catholic old woman whose responding positive to a placebo drug may attribute her recovery to a divinity been the foundation make-up of her psyche/mentality.

Next time try attacking deist and pagans, while leaving the atheists to attack you with 'burden of proof'. Finally atheism was not imported to Africa. Our ancestors had divergent views about living (not life), they shared one belief system which is what you love to call 'idolatory'. Please define idolatory if you don't mind.

Waooo! What a lorry-load of trash. You have in deed murdered the 5 arguments that killed atheism with this train-load of trash.
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by DeepSight(m): 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2012
FXKing2012:

Waooo! What a lorry-load of trash. You have in deed murdered the 5 arguments that killed atheism with this train-load of trash.

Please don't worry, as I speak the Nobel Committee are already creating a new Nobel Prize for exceptional st.upidity and rumor has it that ghostofsparta is the inspiration for this award, and is being hotly considered as the first recipient.
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by FXKing2012(m): 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2012
mkmyers45:

Ok this experience you have is limited to you because you have an active spirit man right? Have you had any dreams lately? Lets Discuss

Yes I have had dreams that later came to past. And I'm not alone in this.
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by Ishilove: 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2012
FXKing2012:

I thought I was the only one who noticed it. Plenty words,minimum sense undecided
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by mkmyers45(m): 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2012
FXKing2012:

Yes I have had dreams that later came to past. And I'm not alone in this.

It seems you are....
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by FXKing2012(m): 11:25pm On Jul 10, 2012
mkmyers45:

It seems you are....

You are, of course, entitled to your opinion no matter how bizarre and out of place it might be. In philosophy, such a conclusion as yours is termed a fallacy. I wonder how u know I'm alone.
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by mkmyers45(m): 12:12am On Jul 11, 2012
FXKing2012:

You are, of course, entitled to your opinion no matter how bizarre and out of place it might be. [b]In philosophy, such a conclusion as yours is termed a fallacy. I wonder how u know I'm alone.[/b]

Who's philosophy? How does dreaming debunk atheism?

1 Like

Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by Kay17: 12:13am On Jul 11, 2012
Deep Sight:

Will you stop being such a toad.

Tell please how first life came to be.

Better still, replicate it.

Nobody is saying they KNOW or can fully explain the origin of life. Being scientific, doesn't translate to omniscience.
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by Kay17: 12:27am On Jul 11, 2012
FXKing2012: It should first be noted that atheism was imported to Africa, our forefathers were very religious so atheism was never our thing. I had to clear this out because of the atheists in this forum who keep shouting about how Christianity and Islam were imported to Africa as if atheism was not.
With that cleared, let me give you the 5 arguments that killed atheism:

1) Dreams come true: have you ever dreamed and it later happened to you in real life? Most people (if not all) have experienced this, so how do u explain it if you dont believe in the spirit realm?
Dreams holding info on the future is popular belief, little or no verification/proof. Also spirit realm can be seen as a virtual world created by man to play his fantasies, no wonder gods have the same values with its creators.

2) De javu: Have you ever had a feeling of de javu? If so then how do u explain it away?

3) Universal Order: The order that exists in the universe, given the way the planets and stars complement one another, is just extraordinary and could never have been an accident; how the energy level on earth is just enough for life to flourish; how microbes, plants and animals all complement one another in the delicate balance of life, etc etc. Do you think all these is just one big coincidence? There must be an intelligent being (does not matter the name you choose to call it)behind it all.
BUT the intelligent being WOULD be part and parcel of the entire arrangement. His desire/need, intent and power to create this world can't be isolated for the world. The need of the Creator have to coincide with the created world.

4) Cause and Effect: For every cause there is definitely an effect. If there is life on earth and the universe is well balanced, something (or someone) must have caused it - it couldnt have all happened out of nothing.

Your conclusion didn't follow your premise.

5) Life on Earth: Life can NEVER come from any inanimate object, so where do u think life came from? There is definitely someone out there who gave life to the first life.

If you have to discuss the origin of life, it wouldn't make any sense to conclude that the origin is an effect of life!!
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by CaptBarbosa: 7:36am On Jul 11, 2012
Though I consider myself irreligious but I believe there is something out there working mysteriously. If not how could anyone explain this to me?

My dad which was then in akwa ibom called me one morning to inquire about his younger sister and I told him she is fine. He went further to tell me that I should tell her not to embark on any travelling, save that she normally travel to the core northern states to purchase fresh pepper and then transport and sell them in Lagos to market women. I ask him what prompted this warning he told me he had a bad dream and he is afraid something terrible is about to happen to his sister.

I demanded more clarifications and he said. He dreamed that his sister visited him and she told him to take care of her children with such a low tone, he told her not to worry. He went further by telling me that, a moment later after spaeking to a freind, he came and met her lieing on his bed in pool of her blood with broken neck and spinal cord and that was the end of his dream.

He called me next morning and I relayed his massage to her verbally, she told me that she is not travelling during that december until after new year. Two days later my dad called me again, this time around with shaky voice commanding me to go to sulaija, that a strange man called him to inform him about an accident that just took place involving his sister and she is dead on her way to jos.

I went there saw the accident scene and she is the only fatality recorded. I examine her body in the morgue and behold she sustained injuries that almost fit the descriptions of the ones in my dads dream. After transporting the corpse back home, her son told me that it wasn't her idea to travel that day, that her freind convinced her to go with her, claiming that there is high demand of pepper in the market.

1 Like

Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by Ishilove: 8:01am On Jul 11, 2012
Capt.Barbosa:
Though I consider myself irreligious but I believe there is something out there working mysteriously. If not how could anyone explain this to me?

My dad which was then in akwa ibom called me one morning to inquire about his younger sister and I told him she is fine. He went further to tell me that I should tell her not to embark on any travelling, save that she normally travel to the core northern states to purchase fresh pepper and then transport and sell them in Lagos to market women. I ask him what prompted this warning he told me he had a bad dream and he is afraid something terrible is about to happen to his sister.

I demanded more clarifications and he said. He dreamed that his sister visited him and she told him to take care of her children with such a low tone, he told her not to worry. He went further by telling me that, a moment later after spaeking to a freind, he came and met her lieing on his bed in pool of her blood with broken neck and spinal cord and that was the end of his dream.

He called me next morning and I relayed his massage to her verbally, she told me that she is not travelling during that december until after new year. Two days later my dad called me again, this time around with shaky voice commanding me to go to sulaija, that a strange man called him to inform him about an accident that just took place involving his sister and she is dead on her way to jos.

I went there saw the accident scene and she is the only fatality recorded. I examine her body in the morgue and behold she sustained injuries that almost fit the descriptions of the ones in my dads dream. After transporting the corpse back home, her son told me that it wasn't her idea to travel that day, that her freind convinced her to go with her, claiming that there is high demand of pepper in the market.

Just hold on,the 'all-knowing' and 'rational' sceptics are coming to analyse your narration and give you some bullsheeit theories about coincidence,subconscious prompting and flashforwarding.

Bullsheeit angry

The fact is that there are mysterious forces at work in this world which can not be boxed in into the narrow confines of 'reason'
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by FXKing2012(m): 9:04am On Jul 11, 2012
Capt.Barbosa:

Pls dont mind these blind atheists, they are so lost and dont even know it. They will soon start asking you for proof and so many other WH questions.
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by FXKing2012(m): 9:08am On Jul 11, 2012
mkmyers45:

Who's philosophy? How does dreaming debunk atheism?

When a dream is capable of telling you the future, then it means there is another realm other than the physical.

1 Like

Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by Delafruita(m): 9:54am On Jul 11, 2012
FXKing2012:

When a dream is capable of telling you the future, then it means there is another realm other than the physical.
the presence of another realm isnt in doubt but is it presence of another realm evidence of existence of God?in the case of capt.barbosa's dream there's apparently no doubt some power was at work but if indeed it was God,why reveal the woman's death in a dream and then do nothing to prevent it?i have a friend whose father belongs to a cult in benin.when we were doing our youth service in ondo,her father called her and told her not to go home till 6pm which was unusual.when she got home,she met her friend at her door who confessed that she came earlier in the day to spray some powder at her doorpost which would have made her run mad.she came back to confirm her "juju" had done its work only to meet a man with red wrapper at the door who struck her with a stick and she was unable to move till my friend returned.it was then my friend told me her father belonged to the ogboni confranternity and that he often-times warns her about things that will happen.
we know these powers exist but that doesnt prove the existence of the christian god
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by FXKing2012(m): 10:19am On Jul 11, 2012
Delafruita:
the presence of another realm isnt in doubt but is it presence of another realm evidence of existence of God?in the case of capt.barbosa's dream there's apparently no doubt some power was at work but if indeed it was God,why reveal the woman's death in a dream and then do nothing to prevent it?i have a friend whose father belongs to a cult in benin.when we were doing our youth service in ondo,her father called her and told her not to go home till 6pm which was unusual.when she got home,she met her friend at her door who confessed that she came earlier in the day to spray some powder at her doorpost which would have made her run mad.she came back to confirm her "juju" had done its work only to meet a man with red wrapper at the door who struck her with a stick and she was unable to move till my friend returned.it was then my friend told me her father belonged to the ogboni confranternity and that he often-times warns her about things that will happen.
we know these powers exist but that doesnt prove the existence of the christian god

Truthfully, I dont even know how to classify you anymore. You believe there are powers beyond our physical realm yet you dont believe there is a God, does that make sense to you? It's like u believe there is satan but no God - so stupid!

And abt the dream, God had already done something about it by showing it to the person, do u expect God to come down to personally stop it? He showed it to the person in a dream and the person was supposed to be wise enough to do all he can to stop it. God will not come down to do for us what we can do for ourselves. You remind me of those u build/sell under high tension wire, when the wire trips and kills some of them they start blaming God for it.

1 Like

Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by Kay17: 10:46am On Jul 11, 2012
Ishilove:
Just hold on,the 'all-knowing' and 'rational' sceptics are coming to analyse your narration and give you some bullsheeit theories about coincidence,subconscious prompting and flashforwarding.

Bullsheeit angry

The fact is that there are mysterious forces at work in this world which can not be boxed in into the narrow confines of 'reason'

Therefore MAGIC!! CHAOS!!
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by DeepSight(m): 10:50am On Jul 11, 2012
Kay 17:

Therefore MAGIC!! CHAOS!!

Seriously, it is atheists that clearly believe in magic (universe just like that. . . .from magic) and chaos (no purpose to anything)

1 Like

Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by Kay17: 10:55am On Jul 11, 2012
Capt.Barbosa:

I doubt the credibilty of your story. Dreams are not rare or the preserve of the selected few, everyone dreams. Based on most experiences, having dreams doesn't prove a knowledge of the future, if not all that dreams will be able to conclusively show dreams are future events.

There is no way, you can show reasonably that your story is not false.
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by DeepSight(m): 11:04am On Jul 11, 2012
Kay 17:

I doubt the credibilty of your story.

Its extremely presumptuous for you to say this. Such things happen to many people every single day - I know from personal experience.

Dreams are not rare or the preserve of the selected few, everyone dreams. Based on most experiences, having dreams doesn't prove a knowledge of the future, if not all that dreams will be able to conclusively show dreams are future events.

This contains an acknowledgement that some do.

There is no way, you can show reasonably that your story is not false.

Oh come on. How can you say this? So any one who relates a dream that comes to pass in clear detail is lying.

Anyway i leave you guys to it. The fact is that these things are not communicable.

1 Like

Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by Kay17: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2012
The story is reasonable to believe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Where Will You Worship God Today? / Is It Right Or Wrong For Women To Wear Trousers. / What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.