Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. (8707 Views)

Three Arguments For God's Existence / My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by Ishilove: 11:13am On Jul 11, 2012
Kay 17:

I doubt the credibilty of your story. Dreams are not rare or the preserve of the selected few, everyone dreams. Based on most experiences, having dreams doesn't prove a knowledge of the future, if not all that dreams will be able to conclusively show dreams are future events.

There is no way, you can show reasonably that your story is not false.
Did I not say it? Another bullsheeit artist giving us what he knows best; Bullsheeit.

So you mean to tell us that the youngman concoted the story for our reading pleasure,right?

How long are you people going to keep denying what is clearly evident; there are supernatural forces in existence which can not be explained by science. Science does not have up to 20% of the answers to the mysteries of this life.

You cannot begin to imagine what some people have seen,what they have witnessed. I personally have experienced some of these things,dreamt dreams and seen visions that came to pass in almost 100% exactness. No bloody scientist can tell me I imagined these things or somehow made them happen with my subconcious. That's just plain bullsheeit
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by Kay17: 11:25am On Jul 11, 2012
Ishilove:
Did I not say it? Another bullsheeit artist giving us what he knows best; Bullsheeit.

So you mean to tell us that the youngman concoted the story for our reading pleasure,right?

How long are you people going to keep denying what is clearly evident; there are supernatural forces in existence which can not be explained by science. Science does not have up to 20% of the answers to the mysteries of this life.

You cannot begin to imagine what some people have seen,what they have witnessed. I personally have experienced some of these things,dreamt dreams and seen visions that came to pass in almost 100% exactness. No bloody scientist can tell me I imagined these things or somehow made them happen with my subconcious. That's just plain bullsheeit

A man is not incapable of creating fiction. Besides, justifying his experience with Supernatural ( which suggests irrational) concludes we live in a disorganised, chaotic, randomized world!
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by Ishilove: 11:30am On Jul 11, 2012
Kay 17:

A man is not incapable of creating fiction. Besides, justifying his experience with Supernatural ( which suggests irrational) concludes we live in a disorganised, chaotic, randomized world!
So you are now equating the supernatural with chaos?! What you can't explain,you put it down to chaos...

Dude,you need to get your mind right
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by Delafruita(m): 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2012
FXKing2012:

Truthfully, I dont even know how to classify you anymore. You believe there are powers beyond our physical realm yet you dont believe there is a God, does that make sense to you? It's like u believe there is satan but no God - so stupid!

And abt the dream, God had already done something about it by showing it to the person, do u expect God to come down to personally stop it? He showed it to the person in a dream and the person was supposed to be wise enough to do all he can to stop it. God will not come down to do for us what we can do for ourselves. You remind me of those u build/sell under high tension wire, when the wire trips and kills some of them they start blaming God for it.
my admission of some spiritual realm doesnt mean i dont believe there is a "God".i said it doesnt ptove the eistence of the christian god.muslims believe there are humans and there are jinns.jinns are supposedly spiritual creatures in a parallel realm who sometimes associate with man by running spiritual errands.jinns are supposed to be powerful beings.you accused me of being a muslim on another thread and if by this submission,you feel your suspicion was correct,then so be it.however,i am not a muslim but i am not averse to learning islam.i have the quran in my house and sometimes listen to islamic sermons.i learnt as much as i could about islam just as i learnt as much as i could about xtianity and other religions.
my point about existence of jinns in the islamic world is to let you understand that man,in a quest to explain circumstances he cant fathom comes up with religious connection.my point is simply that the existence of spiritual stuff doesnt provide evidence for the xtian god
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by CaptBarbosa: 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2012
Sir, you have the right to believe whatever you want. By the way, do you think people would just be making up things?

Kay 17:

I doubt the credibilty of your story. Dreams are not rare or the preserve of the selected few, everyone dreams. Based on most experiences, having dreams doesn't prove a knowledge of the future, if not all that dreams will be able to conclusively show dreams are future events.

There is no way, you can show reasonably that your story is not false.
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by 80kobo(m): 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2012
Deep Sight:

I have often had the feeling that being the owner of this forum you would be the repository of all the wisdom and foolishness that has herein passed. It appears that you are the repository of the latter, but not of the former.

classic
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by FXKing2012(m): 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2012
Kay 17:

When an atheist has no explanation for something, he starts looking for terms to use as escape route.
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by FXKing2012(m): 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2012
Delafruita:
my admission of some spiritual realm doesnt mean i dont believe there is a "God".i said it doesnt ptove the eistence of the christian god.muslims believe there are humans and there are jinns.jinns are supposedly spiritual creatures in a parallel realm who sometimes associate with man by running spiritual errands.jinns are supposed to be powerful beings.you accused me of being a muslim on another thread and if by this submission,you feel your suspicion was correct,then so be it.however,i am not a muslim but i am not averse to learning islam.i have the quran in my house and sometimes listen to islamic sermons.i learnt as much as i could about islam just as i learnt as much as i could about xtianity and other religions.
my point about existence of jinns in the islamic world is to let you understand that man,in a quest to explain circumstances he cant fathom comes up with religious connection.my point is simply that the existence of spiritual stuff doesnt provide evidence for the xtian god

This Muslim man, your argument has shifted to there is no evidence of the Christian God. OK, I will argue no further with u since u accept there is a spiritual realm cos that was my mission; I'm not here to convert u from a Muslim to a Christian.
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by ghostofsparta(m): 12:06am On Jul 12, 2012
Ishilove:
Just hold on,the 'all-knowing' and 'rational' sceptics are coming to analyse your narration and give you some bullsheeit theories about coincidence,subconscious prompting and flashforwarding.

Ishilove some of us are here to learn from each other and I assume you are too. Try watching the TV film 'Flashforward', it offers satisfactory explanations for the possibility of the mind-brain to elicit 'info' from a future time. It has to do with what I call the 'mind-particle' probing at the speed of light. Supposing that, if your mind is made of ¤-particles, and they were able to somehow transmit at the speed of light between the three phases of sleep, therefore it is very much possible that any sentient being can dream of future events (mental time-travel). The human mind is a very powerful thing....I knew what I experienced when I experimented with Cannabis Sativa. I could predict things approx 5secs before it happened because my mind was processing extremely faster than I could control. I also experience what I personally call an 'altered reality' were all my senses where hyper-active and hyper-sensitive....at times I could pick up sound from very far distance, I saw people in various grotesque form, despite understanding that I was under severe hallucination, it was freaking REAL (and frightening)....after due self-recovery I knew it would be foolish of me to attribute said experiences to something 'spiritual' or 'existence of a devil realm' maybe unless I'm a catholic, Christian or Hindu, etc.....my point again is - the intangible thing called MIND is a powerful tool generated by certain components of the physical BRAIN. The mind is capable of constructing anything, depending on how mentally creative one is. I have hypotheses of how Telekinesis could be achieved....I won't go into that since it's off-topic...but it has to do with the human MIND.

[DISCLAIMER: I am not encouraging readers of this thread to do drugs or conduct mind-experiment. Illegal drug is dangerous.]

You said:

Ishilove:
The fact is that there are mysterious forces at work in this world which can not be boxed in into the narrow confines of 'reason'

You talked about MYSTERY and REASON, there is no such thing as a mystery. Something becomes a mystery if it can't be unravelled. The Bermuda Triangle remains a mystery until a satisfactory explanation is given and that's even if the phenomenon of vanishing aircraft and vessels truly did occur and not series of exaggerated hoaxes. Do you know that during the period of English colonialism...certain English soldiers who landed in Australia shot resisting natives who have never seen a gun in their entire existence, it is recorded that the dying Aborigines where noted to be talking among themselves while dying because it was a MYSTERY to them to easily kill a human without using a spear, club or arrow. I hope you get my logic point. MYSTERY is subjective. What may seem as mystery to you, mightn't seem so to me. What is mystery to religionists isn't mysterious to scientists. Science probes and tries to understand by REASONING why and how X works. The thought process of attributing 'mystery' to something 'divine' as a means to validate the existence of the semitic blood-thirsty God(Yaweh/Allah) is refuttable which you did.

[OFF-TOPIC]
If you want to see mystery, enter Ifa and or Ishegun....infact they aren't totally mystery too because when you begin to study it with a scientific mind... you'd figure out they are what I term Yoruba Advanced Sciences mostly based on complex psychical intelligence articulated into what most erroneously call 'juju'/'charms' which brings forth supernatural result though at times with an befitting condition (not consequence). If you ask... I can give you an instance.
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by ghostofsparta(m): 12:20am On Jul 12, 2012
FXKing2012:

Pls dont mind these blind atheists, they are so lost and dont even know it.
Atheists aren't blind, they can see with the microscope and telescope from science to establish facts. They experiment to establish theoretical truths. Pagans employs the psychical Intelligence in nature to establish supernatural effect. Religionists see ONLY through their Holy Books to establish faith - which means believing in non-evidential claims. That's complete BLINDNESS. Why don't you stick to the 'flat earth' idea...afterall it is a Christian belief.

FXKing2012:

They will soon start asking you for proof and so many other WH questions.
Give me evidential proof of the three headed beasts, or Satan the Devil, or Jeovah/Yaweh, or Angel Michael or Angel Gabriel. I can give you proof of Ogun, Eshu or Shango if you demand.
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by ghostofsparta(m): 12:21am On Jul 12, 2012
FXKing2012:

Pls dont mind these blind atheists, they are so lost and dont even know it. They will soon start asking you for proof and so many other WH questions.
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by Ishilove: 5:48am On Jul 12, 2012
ghostofsparta:

[OFF-TOPIC]
If you want to see mystery, enter Ifa and or Ishegun....infact they aren't totally mystery too because when you begin to study it with a scientific mind... you'd figure out they are what I term Yoruba Advanced Sciences mostly based on complex psychical intelligence articulated into what most erroneously call 'juju'/'charms' which brings forth supernatural result though at times with an befitting condition (not consequence). If you ask... I can give you an instance.
I'll get back to the rest of your claims,but first I'm 'asking', so hit me.
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by FXKing2012(m): 11:10am On Jul 12, 2012
ghostofsparta:
Give me evidential proof of the three headed beasts, or Satan the Devil, or Jeovah/Yaweh, or Angel Michael or Angel Gabriel. I can give you proof of Ogun, Eshu or Shango if you demand.

Give me evidential proof u are sane.

1 Like

Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by vescucci(m): 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2012
I wish I had energy to spend on nairaland like some of you. Everybody has an opinion, which everybody is entitled. Everybody is entitled to think the other person's opinion is trash, mostly as they are smiley But if we do not know a thing, let's try to act as such. It really freaks me out when people talk with so much certainty about things that are impossible to be certain about. We are all wandering in the dark, taking our chances with what seems the least ridiculous explanation rather than what is the most sensible explanation. This is just a call to put aside all the 'my penis is bigger than yours' merry-go-round.

1 Like

Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by Ishilove: 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2012
vescucci: This is just a call to put aside all the 'my penis is bigger than yours' merry-go-round.
Hear hear!!! cheesy

Lmao!!!

I had no idea these debates were 'dick measuring' contests tongue
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2012
ghostofsparta:

I have proof... but i will show you the very minute you show me EVIDENTIAL PROOF of the big b[i]a[/i]ng and evolution.

Atheists forever bleating for "proof" while asking you to "go and read" if you ask for their own.

2 Likes

Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by vescucci(m): 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2012
It's possible to prove something exists, no matter how hard it is. However, it's impossible to prove something does not exist no matter how ridiculous it is. This is probably layman logic, but I believe it makes sense. The atheist position is somewhat untenable. The religionists position is mutually exclusive bedlam. One position is harmless. The other is not.

2 Likes

Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by Kay17: 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2012
^^
The atheist only needs something to hold on to and that is whatever the theist says. The theist has to explain/espouse his concept/idea of God, and that's what criticized.

1 Like

Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by ghostofsparta(m): 9:15am On Jul 13, 2012
vescucci: It's possible to prove something exists, no matter how hard it is. However, it's impossible to prove something does not exist no matter how ridiculous it is. This is probably layman logic, but I believe it makes sense. The atheist position is somewhat untenable. The religionists position is mutually exclusive bedlam. [b]One position is harmless. The other is not. [b]

I know you know the religionist position is harmful. An atheist may prove Dracula never existed because it's evidently a work of fiction, a religionist position would definitely be - because everyone thinks of Dracula as a demon who feeds on human blood, therefore he must exist (appeal to fear/emotion). The position of a religious apologist such as Davidylan and DeepDaftedSight would be - since vampire bats exists therefore it's very much likely Dracula must have existed. Now you see how that can be harmful to the kids.
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by ghostofsparta(m): 10:01am On Jul 13, 2012
davidylan:

I have proof... but i will show you the very minute you show me EVIDENTIAL PROOF of the big b[i]a[/i]ng and evolution.
Well...
I believe theHomer and areaBoy have done that, which started when you fell into my trap here: https://www.nairaland.com/986687/how-murdered-5-argument-killed#11401149

As for evidence of the Big B*ng theory, check here:
https://www.nairaland.com/989023/evidence-bing-b4ng-theory#11417191

I didn't state I'm going to give evidence of the Big B4ng Theory nor Evolution, I was the first to demand that you show me evidence of an Angel/Jeovah/Allah/ and I'll give you evidence of any of the pagan deities I listed above....I'm still waiting o.
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by MacDaddy01: 10:57am On Jul 13, 2012
ghostofsparta:
Well...
I believe theHomer and areaBoy have done that, which started when you fell into my trap here: https://www.nairaland.com/986687/how-murdered-5-argument-killed#11401149

As for evidence of the Big B*ng theory, check here:
https://www.nairaland.com/989023/evidence-bing-b4ng-theory#11417191

I didn't state I'm going to give evidence of the Big B4ng Theory nor Evolution, I was the first to demand that you show me evidence of an Angel/Jeovah/Allah/ and I'll give you evidence of any of the pagan deities I listed above....I'm still waiting o.

As for evolution, I debunked Davidylan long time ago. He cant try me on evolution

https://www.nairaland.com/922920/destruction-creationists-olaadegbu-brainpulse-bigd4050
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by ghostofsparta(m): 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2012
Ishilove:
I'll get back to the rest of your claims,but first I'm 'asking', so hit me.

I'm glad you ask. Sorry I took this long to reply, been busy replying religionists.

Talking about MYSTERY, shei?

We all know science differs from the subject of 'supernatural', particularly the supernatural claims of the abrahamic religions - Christianity, Judaism and Islam which have been debunked times without number.

The supernatural claim I will be using as an instance is from our own belief-system. There is an aspect of Ifa called 'ishegun' (craft of ogun).

*Not Ogun the deity or Ogun state nor ogun(medicine).

Ogun is falsely called juju/charm/amulet purported to bring about supernatural results. The ishe-ogun is what I call Yoruba Advance Sciences and the end product YAS. Many youth prefer to call it 'jaz'.

To go into the intricacies of how it work (a research I personally undertook and still study, in a scholarly sense, rather than practical) would be completely off-topic as it's quite complex to explain. To do that I will have to create another thread for that if you want me to, so let me just give you a realistic instance of how it does relates to MYSTERY.

The ancient Yorubas i.e. Pagan Yorubas of Old needn't one Isaac Newton to explain to them about gravity. They understood the physical laws of gravity. Consider the Yoruba proverb; “lala' tio ba re oke, ile ni mbo” meaning ('lala' [very light flake] that goes up, it's bound to come back down). They understood the physical laws of nature to such a degree that, through the knowledge of Ifa they knew reality transcends what our 5 senses could detect.

In ishegun, a branch of Ifa that deals with 'supernatural magic' (not illusional magic used in the professional field of entertainment/amusement by stage magicians, escapologist, illusionist, mentslist, etc) an onishegun (a practitioner of ishegun) knows what to incantate into an object to make it remain suspended in thin air when thrown up. That is supernatural because it such act as defied 'law of gravity'. This I have seen. To understand what makes it work would remain a mystery only to those who don't know how modern science can be utilizs to help understand/analyse it, which is not only where I come in but also what drives my interest.
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by Ishilove: 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2012
ghostofsparta:

I'm glad you ask. Sorry I took this long to reply, been busy replying religionists.

Talking about MYSTERY, shei?

We all know science differs from the subject of 'supernatural', particularly the supernatural claims of the abrahamic religions - Christianity, Judaism and Islam which have been debunked times without number.

The supernatural claim I will be using as an instance is from our own belief-system. There is an aspect of Ifa called 'ishegun' (craft of ogun).

*Not Ogun the deity or Ogun state nor ogun(medicine).

Ogun is falsely called juju/charm/amulet purported to bring about supernatural results. The ishe-ogun is what I call Yoruba Advance Sciences and the end product YAS. Many youth prefer to call it 'jaz'.

To go into the intricacies of how it work (a research I personally undertook and still study, in a scholarly sense, rather than practical) would be completely off-topic as it's quite complex to explain. To do that I will have to create another thread for that if you want me to, so let me just give you a realistic instance of how it does relates to MYSTERY.

The ancient Yorubas i.e. Pagan Yorubas of Old had needn't one Isaac Newton to explain to them about gravity. They understood the physical laws of gravity. Consider the Yoruba proverb; “lala' tio ba re oke, ile ni mbo” meaning ('lala' [very light flake] that goes up, it's bound to come back down). They understood the physical laws of nature to such a degree that, through the knowledge of Ifa they knew reality transcends what our 5 senses could detect.

In ishegun, a branch of Ifa that deals with 'supernatural magic' (not trick/illusion magic used in the field of entertainment/amusement) an onishegun (a practitioner of ishegun) knows what to incantate into an object to make it remain suspended in thin air when thrown up. That is supernatural because it such act as defied 'law of gravity'. This I have seen. To understand what makes it work would remain a mystery only to those who don't know how modern science can be use to help analyse it, which is not only where I come in but also what drives my interest.
Please do me a personal favour and create a separate thread discussing this. I AM VERY interested
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by ghostofsparta(m): 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2012
Ishilove:
Please do me a personal favour and create a separate thread discussing this. I AM VERY interested

I just recently discovered from your profile topics and posts that you are staunch christian proselytiser. I falsely assume you are just someone who just wanted to learn from divergent views.
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by Ishilove: 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2012
ghostofsparta:

I just recently discovered from your profile topics and posts that you are staunch christian proselytiser. I falsely assume you are just someone who just wanted to learn from divergent views.
Indeed I am a staunch follower of Christ,but it dosent stop me from being interested in African culture and traditions
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by ghostofsparta(m): 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2012
Ishilove:
Indeed I am a staunch follower of Christ,but it dosent stop me from being interested in African culture and traditions

Fair enough.

I could have just culled most of my would be explanations from a lengthy write-up I have been composing for 3 years now...titled: `Why I Am Not Yet An Atheist' but I lost the file to the thief who stole my laptop.

I need to go wash mom's car right now, afterwards, give me an hour or three to type it. I will post the link to the thread when I create it.
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by Ishilove: 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2012
ghostofsparta:

Fair enough.

I could have just culled most of my would be explanations from a lengthy write-up I have been composing for 3 years now...titled: `Why I Am Not Yet An Atheist' but I lost the file to the thief who stole my laptop.

I need to go wash mom's car right now, afterwards, give me an hour or three to type it. I will post the link to the thread when I create it.
Okay then
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by vescucci(m): 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2012
Just generally speaking, are we all not just discussing? Why does it sound like some people just want to take opposite stands with others just cuz they don't seem to like em much? It's not this deep na
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2012
MacDaddy01:

As for evolution, I debunked Davidylan long time ago. He cant try me on evolution

https://www.nairaland.com/922920/destruction-creationists-olaadegbu-brainpulse-bigd4050

grin grin SMH
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by vescucci(m): 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2012
Kay 17: ^^
The atheist only needs something to hold on to and that is whatever the theist says. The theist has to explain/espouse his concept/idea of God, and that's what criticized.

True. But imagine this. Would you say that atheism would seize to exist if there were no religionists? This is not a leading question. I just wonder about it myself. Say you find yourself in a planet of androids who can't even comprehend anything beyond what can be seen or the effect felt. Would atheism become redundant?
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by vescucci(m): 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2012
ghostofsparta:

I know you know the religionist position is harmful. An atheist may prove Dracula never existed because it's evidently a work of fiction, a religionist position would definitely be - because everyone thinks of Dracula as a demon who feeds on human blood, therefore he must exist (appeal to fear/emotion). The position of a religious apologist such as Davidylan and DeepDaftedSight would be - since vampire bats exists therefore it's very much likely Dracula must have existed. Now you see how that can be harmful to the kids.

When I said harmful, I was referring only to the belief in itself but not the results of the belief. The results of the belief is dependent on the human who holds the belief or the lack of it.

Not ALL religionist positions are harmful but you are right on a general level. For instance, the atheist will say the human mind has devised a means of coping with unfairness of the world by thinking up a grand scheme of karma and heaven and hell. The atheist will say this reduces the ability of man to properly take charge of his life and fate. I think this is true only somewhat.

But at the same time, having hope is not a weakness. It makes one hang in there and prevail. If everybody was atheist. I can assure you the suicidal rates would have been a hundred times higher.

The fruits of belief or the lack of it is something that can birth evil. An atheist believes he has no one to answer to. He will do any evil that he can get away with if he's so inclined. Satisfy any impulse with impunity. The religionist will listen to voices in his head or voices in the head of someone else on a pulpit and do evil with conviction and satisfy the madness of someone else. Bomb people and await for a reward. Betray the goodness of his heart to be 'faithful'.

Man is evil and good. Problem is we are influenced. Few people are really truly acting out of their own convictions and desire. I'm sure I've gone off topic by now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Where Will You Worship God Today? / Is It Right Or Wrong For Women To Wear Trousers. / What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.