Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Let's Praise Gej - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Praise Gej (19241 Views)

Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This / Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ / Reps Praise GEJ And Military For Boko Haram 'victory' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 10:56am On Jul 15, 2012
oyb: typical of gej muppets always trying to steal credit fr things the dunce had no hand in

the praise goes to the good people of edo who refused to be intimidated

what nonsesne

even the over hyped and ridiculous cassava bread is not a gej initiative

the only original thing that gej can be credited for is not giving a damn about declaring assets and having a ghost worker perm sec wife

you can praise him for that
tomorrow if gej succeeds in annihilating boko haram, i won't be surprised if u say that the credit should go to elrufai or nairaland. What would u do if d election was decided in inec offices as it was during obj's days? How many times did see ballot papers and boxes in polling booths during obj's tenure? Stop being a typical acn foool
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 11:02am On Jul 15, 2012
Andro Blaze:

It's just like when OBJ was leaving and he boasted after 8 years that his crowning achievement was bringing GSM to Nigerians, like say na him invent Nokia :smh:

My money will be on Ebele claiming Oliver Twist as his brainchild.
was it ur ancestors that brought gsm to nigeria? So, u are waiting for obj to become nokia before u give him credit for that? I won't be surprised to see u asking whether gej was the person that constructed the ak47's used in annihilating boko haram, if boko menace finally comes to an end. Harvest of idiocy
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 15, 2012
kasiem: tomorrow if gej succeeds in annihilating boko haram, i won't be surprised if u say that the credit should go to elrufai or nairaland. What would u do if d election was decided in inec offices as it was during obj's days? How many times did see ballot papers and boxes in polling booths during obj's tenure? Stop being a typical acn foool

the sort of incoherence that can only come fro team gej - you probably got your laptop post via nepotism like dame pj. small wonder
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 15, 2012
Can you lot stop with this nonsense, we should praise GEJ?! For what exactly? This is an insult to the good people of Edo State who stood the course. This sort of image laundering is just sick! Damn!!! Y'all need to get better strategists.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 11:17am On Jul 15, 2012
The Elrufai-esque cynic pigs here wont hesitate to blame GEJ for the errors of past leaders . .but will foolishly shape shift when he brings his predecessors defunct plan into life

Fashola was being lavished praises the other day for the BRT success . . .was the BRT Fashola initiative ?

A pig will always remain a pig . . . .
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 15, 2012
naijababe: Can you lot stop with this nonsense, we should praise GEJ?! For what exactly? This is an insult to the good people of Edo State who stood the course. This sort of image laundering is just sick! Damn!!! Y'all need to get better strategists.

they get their strategists the same way bayelsa gets its perm secs
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 11:24am On Jul 15, 2012
oyb:

the sort of incoherence that can only come fro team gej - you probably got your laptop post via nepotism like dame pj. small wonder
the analogy was cited just to bring u face to face with the absurdity in the crap u wrote. It's only a foool that can open his mouth and say that the masses can prevent rigging to take place when we are still aware that inec can print results in their offices, if any hullabaloo should arise the gov't will simply use the military might to quench everything. Keep riding on delusion and lies
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 11:31am On Jul 15, 2012
jmaine: The Elrufai-esque cynic pigs here wont hesitate to blame GEJ for the errors of past leaders . .but will foolishly shape shift when he brings his predecessors defunct plan into life

Fashola was being lavished praises the other day for the BRT success . . .was the BRT Fashola initiative ?

A pig will always remain a pig . . . .
are u minding the foools? Fashola increased lasu fees by 700 percent, what did we see? Praises. Gej increased electricity increased electricity tarrif by a little percent, what did we see? Condemnations. True definition of foolishness, bigotry, hypocrisy, and lies.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 15, 2012
oyb:

they get their strategists the same way bayelsa gets its perm secs

Frankly speaking I was somewhat undecided/indifferent about GEJ before the elections, right now I hate the dude. A lot of people call him weak and clueless but personally I see him as a wicked and very callous man who is quick to whip up sentiments/emotions to get his way.

This man is watching his people die in the thousands and yet he does fuckall and about it, the f/ucking clincher is when his competency is questioned, we hear shameless and irresponsible phrases like 'I'm not a lion', 'we are on top of the situation'.
His hatchet men on NL are doing a very shoddy too, they aint making any headway, at least not on cyber space, as for the real world, half the people who voted GEJ rather than PDP can't wait for 2015. Enjoy your fart-ful air, that's what you asked for and you got it.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 15, 2012
kasiem: are u minding the foools? Fashola increased lasu fees by 700 percent, what did we see? Praises. Gej increased electricity increased electricity tarrif by a little percent, what did we see? Condemnations. True definition of foolishness, bigotry, hypocrisy, and lies.

Stop with the damn lies, the vast majority of people here didn't praise Fashola for that move, besides the presido increased tariffs for utility that people rarely get what they pay for, honestly, if you are going to do spin, get good spin doctors to show how it's done.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 11:36am On Jul 15, 2012
naijababe: Can you lot stop with this nonsense, we should praise GEJ?! For what exactly? This is an insult to the good people of Edo State who stood the course. This sort of image laundering is just sick! Damn!!! Y'all need to get better strategists.
i know u must be having a celebration now cos u've just used ur internet cheat to write this flummery. Where were the good people of edo during the days of obj? Probably, they were exiled in jupiter.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 11:36am On Jul 15, 2012
kasiem: are u minding the foools? Fashola increased lasu fees by 700 percent, what did we see? Praises. Gej increased electricity increased electricity tarrif by a little percent, what did we see? Condemnations. True definition of foolishness, bigotry, hypocrisy, and lies.

There is no hiding place for fools on this thread bruv . . .

The hypocritical pigs can't find solace here grin . . . .
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 15, 2012
kasiem: i know u must be having a celebration now cos u've just used ur internet cheat to write this flummery. Where were the good people of edo during the days of obj? Probably, they were exiled in jupiter.

Here we go, the insults are about to start flying, ko? I'll tell you where Obj was if you can tell me where your man was when Ayoka Adebayo was being coerced and threatened not too long ago.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 11:45am On Jul 15, 2012
naijababe:

Frankly speaking I was somewhat undecided/indifferent about GEJ before the elections, right now I hate the dude. A lot of people call him weak and clueless but personally I see him as a wicked and very callous man who is quick to whip up sentiments/emotions to get his way.

This man is watching his people die in the thousands and yet he does fuckall and about it, the f/ucking clincher is when his competency is questioned, we hear shameless and irresponsible phrases like 'I'm not a lion', 'we are on top of the situation'.
His hatchet men on NL are doing a very shoddy too, they aint making any headway, at least not on cyber space, as for the real world, half the people who voted GEJ rather than PDP can't wait for 2015. Enjoy your fart-ful air, that's what you asked for and you got it.

so, u realized all this things after this ysterday's election, and prolly decided to make up ur mind against gej? Hmm, with my lil knowledge as a law student, i'll say that u lack sense of logic. Stop feigning neutrality when ur foolishness is showing who u are.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 11:46am On Jul 15, 2012
naijababe:

Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 15, 2012

https://www.nairaland.com/819351/fashola-defends-justifies-increment-lasu

https://www.nairaland.com/811603/no-going-back-new-lasu

the sort of desperate and bizarre bullsheet that can only come from the stables of the team gej PR (public ridicule) team

see as people there are all falling over themselves to eat the nuts of fashola

amazing that anyone in his right mind would even mention gej in the same breath as fashola

mr "we vow to" "we are going to" , "we will" , "its not my fault" , "MOU" vs mr, "we just completed", "we have" , "contract signed "
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 11:52am On Jul 15, 2012
naijababe:

Here we go, the insults are about to start flying, ko? I'll tell you where Obj was if you can tell me where your man was when Ayoka Adebayo was being coerced and threatened not too long ago.
confusion must be taking refuge in ur mind now. I asked you to tell me where good people of edo were during those old dingy days, and not where obj was. Pls, i need u tell me, with facts, the adebayo story, and the person that coerced him.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 11:53am On Jul 15, 2012
Wow ! GEJ had absolute powers as the president and commander in chief in 2009 . . He basically called the shots in 2009 . .peeps falling into familiar trench grin

the questions, you should be asking is this:-

1)where was GEJ when the opposition swept the SW and presently retained Edo

2)why the similarity in a credible elections lost by the incumbent leading party to the opposition.

3) what is the difference between the now and the Yar Adua led Maurice Iwu Ekiti Rerun election of 2009
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 15, 2012
shameless desperate louts, the country is falling apart and they have the galll to say gej should be commended for an election in which the peopl gave him , anenih and their party of devils the finger

what bizarre nonsense. seems the sapele water must be shared among the laptops
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 15, 2012
kasiem: so, u realized all this things after this ysterday's election, and prolly decided to make up ur mind against gej? Hmm, with my lil knowledge as a law student, i'll say that u lack sense of logic. Stop feigning neutrality when ur foolishness is showing who u are.

Oh! You are a law student?! I totally get the need for the Ad hominem but you're still punching below par. If only y'all can get your man to concentrate on Boko Haram so I don't continually read headlines of my fellow Nigerians being murdered by the day while my president simply watches on.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 15, 2012
naijababe:

Oh! You are a law student?! I totally get the need for the Ad hominem but you're still punching below par. If only y'all can get your man to concentrate on Boko Haram so I don't continually read headlines of my fellow Nigerians being murdered by the day while my president simply watches on.

prolly an absu law student lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 11:59am On Jul 15, 2012
When the Elrufai-esque pigs are cornered, they resort to foolish tantrums . . .

You all need to develop other escape plan . . .I will be here to reign on your parade in subsequent threads in the future, when you cynic maggots go praising someone for initiating what he was elected to do . .

Advice:- Use another Id in your hypocritical praise and worship sessions in those threads
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2012
naijababe:

Stop with the damn lies, the vast majority of people here didn't praise Fashola for that move, besides the presido increased tariffs for utility that people rarely get what they pay for, honestly, if you are going to do spin, get good spin doctors to show how it's done.
oyb:

the sort of desperate and bizarre bullsheet that can only come from the stables of the team gej PR (public ridicule) team

amazing that anyone in his right mind would even mention gej in the same breath as fashola

mr "we vow to" "we are going to" , "we will" , "its not my fault" , "MOU" vs mr, "we just completed", "we have" , "contract signed "
naijababe:

can u guys see how team fashola and acn are contradicting themselves? The latter is trying to tell us that they duely admonished fashola over the lasu fees, while, the former is showing us how fashola defended the ruthless fees, insinuating that they approved of the augmentation of the fees.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2012
jmaine: When the Elrufai-esque pigs are cornered, they resort to foolish tantrums . . .

You all need to develop other escape plan . . .I will be here to reign on your parade in subsequent threads in the future, when you cynic maggots go praising someone for initiating what he was elected to do . .

Advice:- Use another Id in your hypocritical praise and worship sessions in those threads

unlike your slowpoke who can only make empty promises to do what he was elected to do,

and who is nigeria's new unofficial inec commissioner cheesy cheesy

btw stop hyperventilating cheesy cheesy cheesy

oyb:

i'm sure those threads were full of acn laptops telling us fash is the second coming -

the sort of desperation that characterizes team gej cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2012
kasiem: can u guys see how team fashola and acn are contradicting themselves? The latter is trying to tell us that they duely admonished fashola over the lasu fees, while, the former is showing us how fashola defended the ruthless fees, insinuating that they approved of the augmentation of the fees.

are you sure you are a lawyer, or is it so hard for you to comprehend written english cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

unlike you empty headed gej muppets, folks on that thread were DEBATING the fees hike, while dunces like you regularly spam the board with empty headed praise
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2012
naijababe:

babe, this thread was created in respect of electoral reforms and not the issue of boko haram.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2012
oyb:

unlike your slowpoke who can only make empty promises to do what he was elected to do,

and who is nigeria's new unofficial inec commissioner cheesy cheesy

btw stop hyperventilating cheesy cheesy cheesy

i'm sure those threads were full of acn laptops telling us fash is the second coming -

the sort of desperation that characterizes team gej cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

There is no point engaging in your usual foolish dance

The key issue here is :-

I will be waiting for you Elrufai-esque hypocritical pigs to show forth in future threads praising someone for doing what he was elected to do

Am very clear on that point . . .
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2012
anyway, lets all get into the spirit -

wow! nepa gave us 3 hours of light today! all hail supreme emperor for life gej!

myohmy, they have fixed 10 metres of apapa oshodi expressway - f not for diety gej's benevolence, this would never have happened

great! a day without a BH attack! GEJ has done it again! he has sthose monsters running scared

all hail gej, the man who makes the sun rise in nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2012
It's raining here in Lagos and the streets are flooding . . .

let's us blame GEJ . . .cos it a huge venture and it's profitable . . .
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2012
jmaine:

There is no point engaging in your usual foolish dance

The key issue here is :-

I will be waiting for you Elrufai-esque hypocritical pigs to show forth in future threads praising someone for doing what he was elected to do

Am very clear on that point . . .

we are ready for you pdp gej manliness sucking dogs to spam the board with threads praising gej for dubious initiatives like the bizarre vulcan energy capital consortium

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

your man has so little under his belt that you want to make him an inec commissioner. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2012
jmaine: It's raining here in Lagos and the streets are flooding . . .

let's us blame GEJ . . .cos it a huge venture and it's profitable . . .

no, the real profit is in sucking gej's nuts

thats why nl is full of so many incoherent defenders of incompetence

at least some people are getting employment, even if the price is their souls

1 Like

Re: Let's Praise Gej by JomoGbomo2(m): 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2012
In a community of medocres, it may not be unwise to praise a thief that refuses to steal.
Our values have been totally eroded that we need to start celebrating someone's inablity to steal the people's mandate.

So the next time you provide food for your family demand for praise from them because you may as well allow them to die of hunger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police / NDDC Interim Management Fails To Explain N143bn Budget Shortfall / Tax Super Rich To Save The Poor — Atiku Tells President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.