Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks (20893 Views)

Senate Compels Ministerial Nominee To Apologise Over Remarks On PDP. / APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki / Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by MrGlobe(m): 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2012
bashr8: and bode george and Asiwaju tinubu who is stil collecting ten percent of your sweat in lagos are celebrated.
no mind them. they have sold their democracy and the dividends to Tinubu. the same way they sold their lives to awo the criminal bigot awo. what a people

1 Like

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by smithll: 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2012
Yeske!:
Neither do i care about the two old failures but pray tell, have you been to Ibadan?
. Guy, you're a fo.ol. I guess your state is paradise Island D.UNCE!!!
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Freddieyankee(m): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2012
Nellyd: Simply the fact. He knows he is fooling himself. TA Orji is the worst governor in Nigeria.

The stupid mother f-ing coward hasn't done shit in Abia state, only in that state you see local government workers not paid for 3months if not more....
Yeye man na amadioha go kill you.... He has the mouth to talk back mumu, no b your fellow governor dey build roads and other things, well I no blame am na naija politics I blame.
What do u expect from someone who won election while in prison.... Naija I hail thee
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2012
You guys are very funny, sadistic, and moronic at the same - it's appalling..

The Orji guy has looted your commonwealth, but because he played the tribal card - you losers are back like a bunch of re.tards to take the fight to Yoruba people...

How stupid and pathetic can you guys get?? sad sad

Let's fight Yoruba people but you can't do without them - FACT!!!

You guys are so desperate, you even want to take over Yorubaland... grin grin

Funny people!!! Just wait till a Yoruba tribalist like most SE Governors takes over Lagos, and see if he won't enact laws that will force Igbos out of Lagos..

3 Likes

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2012
bashr8: like i said ,it will be better for you to do something about it that to deny it, if you deny too much[b] i will go there myself ,take the pics including their sign board[/b] if they have any , yorubaland is just to backward to even be talked about.

I dare you to do exactly that and prove for once that you are not a lying tribalist! cool
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by smithll: 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2012
smithll: . Guy, you're a fo.ol. I guess your state is paradise Island D.UNCE!!!
A certified one at that. Who need your assessment btw? Idiota
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by conyema12(m): 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2012
Why are Nigerians so gullible, playing a tribalistic card by a Gov who has nothing to show after 6 yrs in Office should not picked up.

Even that fool that called himself the Abia Governor will laughing at some of you guys, cos he deliberately mis-directed your attention to awolowo and yoruba land and he is being followed by the easily decieved fellows.... HE SHOULD TELL US WHAT HE HAS ACHIEVED SO FAR.

1 Like

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Sagamite(m): 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2012
deshclones:

niggah i don't have your time..i chose not to challenge you because you have nothing to impress me with..you are as empty as empty can be..go look for who to exchange words with like the market woman that you are...i am discussing serious issues here..when i want to learn new insults i will call on you..now run along..your elders are talking..

You are a person!

You come online to boast about an education you don't have, cretin!

Did you buy the certificates?

You talk like a fooool!
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2012
Lagos don fine

tinubus acn works

1 Like

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by deshclones(m): 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2012
conyema12: Why are Nigerians so gullible, playing a tribalistic card by a Gov who has nothing to show after 6 yrs in Office should not picked up.

Even that fool that called himself the Abia Governor will laughing at some of you guys, cos he deliberately mis-directed your attention to awolowo and yoruba land and he is being followed by the easily decieved fellows.... HE SHOULD TELL US WHAT HE HAS ACHIEVED SO FAR.

you obviously lack comprehension skills...nobody is supporting orji...its a tribal e-fight..deal with it or get out..am enjoying ....its always refreshing putting the yaribas in their rightful place...especially the ph00lish ph00l shymex that has never set foot on nigerian soil.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Yeske2(m): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2012
gboss4sure:

please post your proofs bro
Did you need replying his post?
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by deshclones(m): 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

You come online to boast about an education you don't have, cretin!

Did you buy the certificates?

You talk like a fooool!

you are an insignificant dolt....go sort out your
problems first and do not forget your outstanding case in OAU..i will call on you when i want to learn new insulting words..for now..go play with yourself..or better still take more pictures in reflective lifts..thats all you do anyway...b.1atch

2 Likes

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by amaba: 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2012
Tinubu should mind his business. He is a bloody hypocrite. ACN is constructing new roads with toll gates, LASU fees to 250,000k, sacking of 770 medical personnel while people are dying.
People protest they will send area boys and security to maim and kill and he is busying disputing others.
He should mind his business. Mind Oji join ACN through blackmail?
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by manny4life(m): 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2012
deshclones:

you are an insignificant dolt....go sort out your
problems first and do not forget your outstanding case in OAU..i will call on you when i want to learn new insulting words..for now..go play with yourself..or better still take more pictures in reflective lifts..thats all you do anyway...b.1atch

Ignore him please... wink wink wink
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2012
....and to that new fool posting erosion devastated Ibo land as Lagos; #Godiswatching your lying as$s. tongue

1 Like

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2012
Top Development In Lagos.

Children trained in Lagos Top Schools.

You cant see such things in the SE.

Is this Kwashioko children or what?

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Yeske2(m): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2012
smithll: . Guy, you're a fo.ol. I guess your state is paradise Island D.UNCE!!!
Now i understand some guys have problems and that's why they fail exams, simply asking someone who talks about Ibadan as if he lives there when we all know he's never visited. So you see, you are the real d.unce, next time read from first page before commenting.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2012
Put on a scale of development.....no Ibo governor in this present democratic dispensation since 1999 come near Asiwaju...you haterz can dispute that as much as you wanna do..but that is simply a fact.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by deshclones(m): 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2012
manny4life:

Ignore him please... wink wink wink

I will man....just that the sagamumu dude is too stu.p1d to live...its sad..a 35year old man talking and hurling insult like some teenage girl...he should take out his frustrations on himself jor...he is the architect of his misfortune and failure....let him deal with it not vent it on innocent hardworking peeps like muah.. wink wink
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2012
gboss4sure: Top Development In Lagos.

Children trained in Lagos Top Schools.

You cant see such things in the SE.

Is this Kwashioko children or what?

My guy..Stop fo0ling yourself around here...those pix can fit anywhere in the South of Nigeria. cheesy
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Yeske2(m): 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2012
ilugunboy: Put on a scale of development.....no Ibo governor in this present democratic dispensation since 1999 come near Asiwaju...you haterz can dispute that as much as you wanna do..but that is simply a fact.
You are right and we all can see Asiwaju's legacy written all over the SW, let's start with his owanbe birthday party
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2012

Lasgidi Grinding.

I go give some Yoruba people lands in my village to live cause water go soon eat up Lagos unless una start planting trees as recommended by fashola.

1 Like

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2012
Yeske!:
You are right and we all can see Asiwaju's legacy written all over the SW, let's start with his owanbe birthday party

When you are ready to talk meaningfully....I will be ready to reply you.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by BlackPikiN(m): 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2012
First, the mods are either irresponsible or don't know their jobs.

[size=20pt]Orji Cautions Tinubu over Remarks

By Olawale Olaleye
20 Mar 2011[/size]

I don't wanna curse out the mods now. I just wanna hold the peace for now before I attack the mods.

2ndly, T.A ORJI ia an ediioott!!! Fact, every Igbo man knows for a fact He(Orji) is one.

3rdly, All you f0rking ACN hediots should ask Tinubu his achievements in Lagos for 8years except gross misappropriation of funds!

I expected you hediots to tell Tinubu to shut the hell up cos He is no saint. He's not different from T.A Orji.

They are both criminals and should be behind bars.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2012
Freddieyankee:

The stupid mother f-ing coward hasn't done shit in Abia state, only in that state you see local government workers not paid for 3months if not more....
Yeye man na amadioha go kill you.... He has the mouth to talk back mumu, no b your fellow governor dey build roads and other things, well I no blame am na naija politics I blame.
What do u expect from someone who won election while in prison.... Naija I hail thee

i agree with u. if amadioha kill am today people go rejoice
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Yeske2(m): 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2012
ilugunboy:

When you are ready to talk meaningfully....I will be ready to reply you.
That scared you shey?
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Super1759: 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2012
Oh lord! Chineke God! Wetin deh happen 4 dis nairaland? Where did seun park dis people from? Abeg make una no divide NIgeria with una mouth oooooo
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by namfav(m): 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2012
typical ibo people, leave them alone

shymmex: But seriously, why do Igbo leaders turn every critique into tribal crap?

Anambra Governor vs El Rufai = The Governor turned it into Hausa/Fulani vs Igbo

Orji guy vs Tinubu = The coward wants to turn it into Yoruba vs Igbo...

These people are sissies and wussies!!! grin grin

I can see where the tribal warriors on NL got the trait from... grin
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2012
BlackPikiN: First, the mods are either irresponsible or don't know their jobs.

By Olawale Olaleye
20 Mar 2011[/size]

I don't wanna curse out the mods now. I just wanna hold the peace for now before I attack the mods.

2ndly, T.A ORJI ia an ediioott!!! Fact, every Igbo man knows for a fact He(Orji) is one.

3rdly, All you f0rking ACN hediots should ask Tinubu his achievements in Lagos for 8years except gross misappropriation of funds!

I expected you hediots to tell Tinubu to shut the hell up cos He is no saint. He's not different from T.A Orji.

They are both criminals and should be behind bars.

....watch your words carefully....don't come here blaming anyone if the ban-hammer lands on you. A word is enough for you because I know you are intelligent enough to understand....you don't go throwing such gutter words around and expect the people that manage this forum to keep looking at you.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2012
ilugunboy:

My guy..Stop fo0ling yourself around here...those pix can fit anywhere in the South of Nigeria. cheesy

I gat it bro u don loss words u no fit finish wetin una start. U cant find those places in anywhere in the south east. If you can please show me pics
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Super1759: 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2012
BlackPikiN: First, the mods are either irresponsible or don't know their jobs.

By Olawale Olaleye
20 Mar 2011[/size]

They are both criminals and should be behind bars..

.....you have said it all, imagine chimpanzee acusing monkey say en no fine.mtchewwwww
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2012
gboss4sure:

I gat it bro u don loss words u no fit finish wetin una start. U cant find those places in anywhere in the south east. If you can please show me pics

I bet you there are loads of really pathetic places in that your homeland....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Near Unizik Junction Awka - Picture. / Arms Scandal : Panel Submits Final Report , Indicts Top FG Officials / FFK Commends Wike For Declaring Rivers State A Christian State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.