Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? (14092 Views)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by candieangel12(f): 12:46am On Nov 09, 2012
centje: Here are the reasons such girls stay in the relationship:
1. The girl is financially dependent on him
2. The guy gives him good se*x
3. She loves the guy too deeply
4. The guy dis virgined her
5. The girl is timid or has low self esteem
6. .......

The bolded are the main reasons why some women stay in abusive relationships. N its just sooo sad.
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 09, 2012
candieangel12:

LOL, well atleast after this, he will think twice before putting his hands on a woman again.
i doubt if he'll survive after the manhood must have been cut
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by EzePromoe: 12:46am On Nov 09, 2012
Shollypopz:
Eze Promoe this is not the time to joke with me! This girl is suffering from mental slavery and it manifests in every of her post. I expect you to support such slave-like behavior.

Btw, I never said a woman should physically fight her man, that goes against what I've been saying! In most cases when a man fights a woman,, it's an unfair battle. It's never a fight but serious beating received by the wife.
Don't take this too serious. She isn't suffering from any mental slavery, she's just a true African woman who knows the value of a husband and would not afford to lose him to cheap pride of the heart.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Mynd44: 12:48am On Nov 09, 2012
Eze Promoe:
Don't take this too serious. She isn't suffering from any mental slavery, she's just a true African woman who knows the value of a husband and would not afford to lose him to cheap pride of the heart.
And man who beats on his wife has no value.

Is that so difficult?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 09, 2012
Eze Promoe:
My point exactly! She's suffering from Slave-like mentality! Mental bondage! E.O.D!
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by candieangel12(f): 12:51am On Nov 09, 2012
hornipipe: i doubt if he'll survive after the manhood must have been cut

Nah, he will survive. Theres been a couple cases of this happening and the men didn't die.
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 09, 2012
candieangel12: There was even a couple times he would just pick me up and get me out of his way and then leave.
lol...'pick u up...' ur funny! grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by EzePromoe: 12:55am On Nov 09, 2012
carefreewannabe:

Then I am really sorry that you are surrounded by this kind of people. Wouldn't want to be part of your environment. Be careful, most people become like the people they engage with.

Now, two last questions:
Is it RIGHT for a man to slap a woman when she insults him?
Is it RIGHT for a woman to slap a man when he insults her?
I think I can answer that:
For the first one, yes if it goes out of hand
For the second one, yes if she can handle the outcome.
That's my opinion wink
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by k2039: 12:56am On Nov 09, 2012
So this thread has degenerated to brawling,4th page already
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by EzePromoe: 12:59am On Nov 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
And man who beats on his wife has no value.

Is that so difficult?
An African man got no value yet he marries as many wives who would fight and quarrel themselves day in day out just to please the man?
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 09, 2012
candieangel12:

Nah, he will survive. Theres been a couple cases of this happening and the men didn't die.
well..
Don't just think about it, you may not be as lucky as those who did it and the man still survived tongue wink
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Emmerlee(m): 1:00am On Nov 09, 2012
Eze Promoe:

On point! Me like..
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by EzePromoe: 1:01am On Nov 09, 2012
Shollypopz:
My point exactly! She's suffering from Slave-like mentality! Mental bondage! E.O.D!
No Shollybaby she isn't. wink
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Mynd44: 1:02am On Nov 09, 2012
Eze Promoe:
An African man got no value yet he marries as many wives who would fight and quarrel themselves day in day out just to please the man?
Ask yourself this. Do those women have any inch of self esteem?

Would you fight another man over a girl?

Please don't turn to me, I have this argument locked already

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 09, 2012
Eze Promoe:
you didn't understand mynd's post undecided
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 09, 2012
carefreewannabe:

I can tell you why! It's the only way for her to get attention from men.
She will have some men on her side, of course. And she'll even get standing ovations from them. She will regret wishing attention from this kind of people sooner or later.

Eze Promoe:
Emmerlee:
On point! Me like..

carefreewannabe said it all.
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by vivianc(f): 1:03am On Nov 09, 2012
low battery, will continue tomorrow.
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Mynd44: 1:04am On Nov 09, 2012
hornipipe: you didn't understand mynd's post undecided
It was not so hard na
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
It was not so hard na
grin grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by EzePromoe: 1:06am On Nov 09, 2012
hornipipe: you didn't understand mynd's post undecided
Maybe you're in the best place to explain better to me.
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
Ask yourself this. Do those women have any inch of self esteem?

Would you fight another man over a girl?

Please don't turn to me, I have this argument locked already
Trust me Mynd, they'll never respond intelligently to ur post. All the questions posed, all my points weren't debunked. All u here is d same silly trash based on beliefs born out of a bigot society.
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by vivianc(f): 1:07am On Nov 09, 2012
mynd i have seen you type about this you 'self esteem' and i think you have a narrow definition of it.

self esteem is very broad ok.
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Mynd44: 1:08am On Nov 09, 2012
Shollypopz:
Trust me Mynd, they'll never respond intelligently to ur post. All the questions posed, all my points weren't debunked. All u here is d same silly trash based on beliefs born out of a bigot society.
And that's why I choose who I have a discussion with here. My fingers hurt a lot these days
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Mynd44: 1:11am On Nov 09, 2012
vivian chinaza: mynd i have seen you type about this you 'self esteem' and i think you have a narrow definition of it.

self esteem is very broad ok.
I agree that it is broad but these 70% or women you mentioned only stick cos they have no where else to go.

That's why you here men say successful women scare them. They know they won't take their shît.

Which woman would have a place to go and stay with a man who beats on her?

Oh sorry, which sane woman would have a place to go and stay with a man that beats on her?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 09, 2012
Eze Promoe:
Maybe you're in the best place to explain better to me.
i am not an English teacher undecided
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by vivianc(f): 1:12am On Nov 09, 2012
bigot society my cute azz. you dont need society to teach you common sense.

wife battery is a serious issue..........and it should be dealt with. both men and women should put their hands on deck for it.
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Mynd44: 1:12am On Nov 09, 2012
hornipipe: i am not an English teacher undecided
Lmao
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Mynd44: 1:14am On Nov 09, 2012
vivian chinaza: bigot society my cute azz. you dont need society to teach you common sense.

wife battery is a serious issue..........and it should be dealt with. both men and women should put their hands on deck for it.
Vivian please leave wife battering out of this. I don't know about in Bayelsa(no offence) but in Lagos state now, if you beat or hit your wife, It is a felony.

No matter how much she nags or insults you. You don't go around hitting people cos the insult you na. What kind of society would we have if that holds true?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 09, 2012
vivian chinaza: bigot society my cute azz. you dont need society to teach you common sense.

When I told u u were st*upid, I wasn't joking. U prove it with every one of ur post. Bigot society clearly influences ur mentality. You are not broken free from it, ur core beliefs are born out of it and even d blindest of all can see that.

Not insulting ur husband would not cure the man's violent nature or the psychological issues he's dealing with. If u think a husband's violence depends on what his wife does not do or say, then u're in for a shock. Tiptoeing around your husband would not solve the problem, he needs help.

vivian chinaza: I don't support a guy physically abusing a lady but most ladies should check themselves. Most times the ladies are not completely innocent in the case. No guy has ever raised his hands on me before and I have never done anything to warrant that. So if I really did something wrong and he slaps me? I'd suck it up. But if he lay his hands on me for no just cause? I'd end the relationship, his azz will be thrown in jail or my brothers will give him the beating of his life.
How sick is this?? How fvcking sick is this??

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by vivianc(f): 1:21am On Nov 09, 2012
mynd you are now twisting my argument. did i ever say its not an offence? did i ever support it? i only said women should control their mouths period.
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Mynd44: 1:26am On Nov 09, 2012
vivian chinaza: mynd you are now twisting my argument. did i ever say its not an offence? did i ever support it? i only said women should control their mouths period.

I get your point, you mean that women shold not provoke their husband.

My point however is that a man should not just responds to insult with a slap. What is the world turning to?

Conductors insult people everyday, market women insult people everyday na.

It is about self control. Most of these men need anger management classes. It is not normal

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by vivianc(f): 1:27am On Nov 09, 2012
yes its a felony in Lagos, so is it in US but we still hear cases of it.
we want it totally eradicated!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! / What Is The Meaning Of VAWULENCE? / Exquisite Photos Of Beautiful Muslim Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.