Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. (19717 Views)

Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? / Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by SweetT1: 1:34am On May 02, 2008
It's an inferiority complex that makes a woman think there is another one better looking than her. Beauty starts when you have the mentality that beautifulness ( grin) starts and ends with me !!!
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by eldee(m): 1:35am On May 02, 2008
@Sly
Tell 'em, they don't know
In a city like London, there's about ten drop-dead gorgeous chicks available to every guy that's educated and goodlooking

Why waste your nights on one, when there's bare birdies out there?

That's why most guys have got a time-limit so they don't grow grey hair on frontin chicks.
Like Jackal said, his is Three consecutive dayz, mine is one week, ask sly he's got his one too cheesy

@j-girl
A guy that wants thinks of you as a walking p*ssy will still do so no matter how long you front err excuse my poor french cheesy
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 1:35am On May 02, 2008
Sweet T:

It's an inferiority complex that makes a woman think there is another one better looking than her. Beauty starts when you have the mentality that beautifulness ( grin) starts and end with me !!!
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 1:36am On May 02, 2008
Cadet:

You can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk? undecided
Is this Idiom or ?? break it down will ya?
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by LadyT(f): 1:36am On May 02, 2008
Bullshit Sweet T any girl who thinks shes the ultimate shit is lost.  You got to have more than looks and a good body to keep a guy.  A brain often helps!

I know I am not the best looking chick why fool myself?
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by SweetT1: 1:36am On May 02, 2008
@Lady T

Whatever Lady T. like you have ever read a bible b/4.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by pahtahkee: 1:37am On May 02, 2008
Jackal.:

@ J-girl,

I think it's bedtime. . . .
Shut down your system and kiss your teddy goodnight.
Exactly!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by SweetT1: 1:37am On May 02, 2008
The idea is confidence in ones self, not pride !! Blow your horn , otherwise.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 1:38am On May 02, 2008
The Sly:

Is this Idiom or ?? break it down will ya?
Must we woman break down every simple code?

Anywaz, what am saying is that, some of them like to talk, but is there any action behind those words? tongue
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 1:38am On May 02, 2008
I did, she ran out of eldee's room!

How many guys does dis liitle ibkaye wants to marry in one year sef,shebi ive said it,before the end of december it will increase to 34 husband(ses), ,ibkaye why do u want to chop more than ur age* sef,abi do u want me to spank dat tiny ass of urs u use to attract all dis useless men to ur side undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Radiant(f): 1:38am On May 02, 2008
Jackal.:

I say after 3 days . . . . The babe can FECK OFF.
No woman in this world is worth more than 72 hours of wooing. . .
Anything more than that is asking for trouble.

Poor you grin
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 1:39am On May 02, 2008
pahtahkee:

I hope one of those babe hungry guys here are reading this. Lets hope they do upload their pics on nairaland soon, so you can choose from which.

Just joking though. cheesy cheesy Enjoy your teddies. grin
Lol - most of the guys on NL are jokes!
Jackal.:

@ SLY,

I say after 3 days . . . . The babe can FECK OFF.
No woman in this world is worth more than 72 hours of wooing. .
Anything more than that is asking for trouble.

@ J-girl,

I think it's bedtime. . . .
Shut down your system and kiss your teddy goodnight.
I disagree! Every woman is worth more than 72 years of wooing gan sef angry angry angry angry angry
Besides Sly has been chasing one woman for the past 7 months now, he's just making noise on NL

It's not my bedtime!!!! What are you still doing up? Antidote is asleep
BTW, I'm waiting for one of my "uncles" to come online.

eldee:

@Sly
Tell 'em, they don't know
In a city like London, there's about ten drop-dead gorgeous chicks available to every guy that's educated, goodlooking bloke

Why waste your nights on one, when there's bare birdies out there?

That's why most guys have got a time-limit so they don't grow grey hair on frontin chicks.
Like Jackal said, his is Three consecutive dayz, mine is one week, ask sly he's got his one too cheesy

@j-girl
A guy that wants thinks of you as a walking p*ssy will still do so no matter how long you front err excuse my poor french cheesy

Most of the girls in London have issues. I know this. . . . they might be beautiful but they are killing y'all.
Any guy that thinks of me as a walking p***y will definitely not have me so i won't be bothered.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 1:39am On May 02, 2008
LadyT:

Bullshit Sweet T any girl who thinks shes the ultimate shit is lost. You got to have more[b] than looks and a good body to keep a guy. A brain often helps![/b]

That's right baby, that's helping me so far! *phew*. cheesy grin
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by SweetT1: 1:39am On May 02, 2008
pLEASE, LEAVE IBKAYE ALONE !!!! LET HER LEARN !!!
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 1:40am On May 02, 2008
jennykadry:

How many guys does this liitle ibkaye wants to marry in one year sef,shebi ive said it,before the end of december it will increase to 34 husband(ses), ,ibkaye why do u want to chop more than your age* sef,abi do u want me to spank that tiny ass of urs u use to attract all this useless men to your side undecided undecided undecided

lol

Sweet T:

grin kiss abi oo
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 1:41am On May 02, 2008

learn what?learn how to please that beast men have between their legs or what?
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by LadyT(f): 1:42am On May 02, 2008
Taye you would be the first person to start crying and snapping neck if you felt a chick was too up herself abeg sit down jo!
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 1:42am On May 02, 2008
grin kiss abi oo

shaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaappppp dia?omo kekere,ki lo mo?
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 1:43am On May 02, 2008
LadyT:

Taye you would be the first person to start crying and snapping neck if you felt a chick was too up herself abeg sit down jo!
ohhhh, so his name is Taye? sounds feminine embarassed Taye ko Torun ni cheesy
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 1:43am On May 02, 2008
jennykadry:

learn what?learn how to please that beast men has between their legs or what?
don't worry aunty, there surely is a time for that, but the time is after the wedding bells ring, so gbo?  wink

jennykadry:

shaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaappppp dia?omo kekere,ki lo mo?
hehehe cheesy
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 1:44am On May 02, 2008
Sly I wish YOU would quit fronting I swear you would have no respect for a girl who didnt make you chase her a little bit.
No guy wants an easy chick.
Not what u think. . . Lady T
I would never respect a girl who plays hard to get. . .nah! what im i saying?
I am not in for any hard to get games no more. . . .Life has changed. . . .
4days and u r still fronting. . . Bye!! bounce Outta my face!!!

I'ma just press the ''Skip'' Button and move to the next target. . . . .they are just toooooo much. . . . tongue cool
And come to think of it guys. . . .Those hard to get chicks are the most boring females on the face of the earth!!!!
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by pahtahkee: 1:45am On May 02, 2008
LadyT:

Bullshit Sweet T any girl who thinks shes the ultimate shit is lost.  You got to have more than looks and a good body to keep a guy.  A brain often helps!

It is such a shame you can count the ladies with the brains on this romance section! Unfortunately most are disasters with their silly frontings. grin

j-girl:

Lol - most of the guys on Nairaland are jokes!
Who are the guys you been rolling with on nairaland? grin
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 1:46am On May 02, 2008
pahtahkee:

It is such a shame you can count the ladies with the brains on this romance section! Unfortunately most are disasters with their silly frontings. grin
Who are the guys you been rolling with on nairaland? grin
Like who? Start mentioning names abeg!
The guys i've been rolling with on NL? I won't say names here cos I want to keep NL peaceful but MOST of them are mighty jokes. smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by SweetT1: 1:46am On May 02, 2008
@Lady t

The idea is not for her to accept by all means. the idea that your man enough to appreciate her beauty, and let her know that you appreciate her. You cannot win every battle, but most battles are worth fighting. I'm never afraid of telling a woman "Your beauty makes my day". Now, how much does that cost??
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Jackal1(m): 1:47am On May 02, 2008
@ J-gal,

I will send a virus/bug to your system. . . . .
Shut down now.

@ Radiant,

72 hours is ok, innit?

@ Pahtahkee,

Most of em are retardz. . . .  .What A lacks is in B and vice versa.
Only few of em are 100% complete. . . . .Others are just an endless stream of pretentious bullshit.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 1:47am On May 02, 2008
Cadet:

Must we woman break down every simple code?

Anywaz, what am saying is that, some of them like to talk, but is there any action behind those words? tongue
My pastor once told me that

Faith can move mountain!!!
So yes. . . .actions are behind those words. cool cool
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by pahtahkee: 1:48am On May 02, 2008
A lady who goes about with the fronting for three days should be left alone! She is not worth the time and attention! Trust me, they often times come back when they get tired of their teddies grin
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by eldee(m): 1:48am On May 02, 2008
Most of the girls in London have issues. I know this. . . . they might be beautiful but they are killing y'all.
Any guy that thinks of me as a walking p***y will definitely not have me so i won't be bothered.
Oh don't let me start describing the issues with Lagos and US chicks ooh

P.S no dude will walk up to you and tell you he wants to kiss you, except Morris Chetnut in 'Two can play that game'
What he thinks of you is in his mind, fronting does not change the way he pictures you in his mind, dig?

@Sly
4 days shocked
And eldee turns out to be the most patient dog of the lot grin
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by SweetT1: 1:49am On May 02, 2008
@jenny

You keep bullying that girl, then it's gonna be me and you. You act like we didn't know you tasted Banana @14 !! LEAVE THAT GIRL ALONE !!! would ya??
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by StephenP(m): 1:50am On May 02, 2008
[size=13pt]I guess it's just me who loves 'em hard to get girls.[/size]
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 1:51am On May 02, 2008
I disagree! Every woman is worth more than 72 years of wooing gan sef angry angry angry angry angry
Besides Sly has been chasing one woman for the past 7 months now, he's just making noise on Nairaland
J-Girl. . .the queen of chicken. . .

Even if it is Chelsea Clinton. . . .i would never spend 7months to woo her. . .
Let alone sum birds down the block. cool cool
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 1:51am On May 02, 2008
You keep bullying that girl, then it's going to be me and you. You act like we didn't know you tasted Banana @14 !! LEAVE THAT GIRL ALONE !!! would ya??

yes oo i tasted it @14,y wouldnt i?when u raped me,if u did not rape me,i would have still been a virgin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Welcome Baby Girl (photos) / The Dwindling Pool Of Male Lovers In Nigeria -Love Ain't Blind / Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.