Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,161 members, 7,835,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. (19710 Views)

Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? / Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by StephenP(m): 1:06am On May 02, 2008
eldee:

As I said before, you need to step off the make-believe movie world
Women always start the fronting, the fronting is the kick-off whistle.

[size=13pt]True. Ladies start the game and we just play according to the rules or back off.[/size]
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 1:06am On May 02, 2008
The Sly:

Take it easy on me pinky! cool
hisses in hausa, keep dreaming loverboy  cheesy
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by StephenP(m): 1:07am On May 02, 2008
pahtahkee:

DANG!!!!!

She got it going on for her! At least she is being real, not the fake sets who throw themselves here and there on the romance board. grin

Just hope she aint getting her grove on with those wall pics and teddy bears. lipsrsealed

I still cannot fanthom why women behave in such manner, put up a front outside, get home and start cuddling their teddies. grin grin
[size=13pt]LOL!!!That was hella funny.[/size]
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 1:09am On May 02, 2008
Even my crushes are not enough to snatch me away from my ? So they're all under my pillow for now.
Fill the Gap pls. . . . iz u talking to me? tongue cool

we just play according to the rules or back off
''We''??
Nahhh most dude dont play this Kinda game no more. . . .its irritating.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by pahtahkee: 1:09am On May 02, 2008
j-girl:

I am not in denial. Intel sources are wrong! I don't have a crush on Peter Crouch. I love my Cristiano Ronaldo.
Stephen, don't mind him. His sources are wrong!
Stop lying on me abeg.
Even my crushes are not enough to snatch me away from my lipsrsealed smiley So they're all under my pillow for now.
GBAM!!!!!

What more else needs to be said?! Where else can you find the teddies and lipsrsealed ?
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 1:10am On May 02, 2008
eldee:

As I said before, you need to step off the make-believe movie world
Women always start the fronting, the fronting is the kick-off whistle.
Maybe it's because you're a gaynner that they have to start the games cheesy Women start fronting because guys start the games.
pahtahkee:

DANG!!!!!

She got it going on for her! At least she is being real, not the fake sets who throw themselves here and there on the romance board. grin

Just hope she aint getting her grove on with those wall pics and teddy bears. lipsrsealed

I still cannot fanthom why women behave in such manner, put up a front outside, get home and start cuddling their teddies. grin grin
LOL! With which wall pics and teddy bears? that's so ewwwwwwwwwwww(I have 9 stuffed animals cos i'm a child at heart embarassed smiley ).
But i still love my CR sha!

@ Sly
Lol - You wish!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

pahtahkee:

GBAM!!!!!

What more else needs to be said?! Where else can you find the teddies and lipsrsealed ?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeye!
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 1:14am On May 02, 2008
Women start fronting because guys start the games.
How?
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by StephenP(m): 1:15am On May 02, 2008
The Sly:

''We''??
Nahhh most dude don't play this Kinda game no more. . . .its irritating.
[size=13pt]Are you kidding me? I love the game.[/size]
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 1:15am On May 02, 2008
StephenP:

I think we can tell grin
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by eldee(m): 1:16am On May 02, 2008
Maybe it's because you're a gaynner that they have to start the games   Women start fronting because guys start the games.
I refuse to take that as an insult. It's a mere incomprehensible cheapshot. tongue tongue

Listen to urself, women front because guys start games?
It's just like saying the refree blew the whistle because the game started a minute ago cheesy

@ib
Oya, now u really need to sleep
That's y you're sending PDA's to Sly
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by SweetT1: 1:16am On May 02, 2008
I like women that plays hard to get, as long as she civil with it. I LOVE IT !! It's like playing Poker. Imagine a girl going to the movies with me and still telling me that she has not made up her mind. And every time i don't call or refuse to go out, it's like world war. It's like I'm screwing the whole neighborhood. cheesy
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by pahtahkee: 1:19am On May 02, 2008
@ J-girl,

See thats the problem! You living with your imaginations, while you expect your curious george to help out at night.  grin grin

Wake-up to reality girl! Stop the fronting. Most guys do not have the patience to start working maths with your emotions. tongue At least not for me.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by LadyT(f): 1:20am On May 02, 2008
We all love the game we just gotta know when to stop.

Better than any drug knowing you have a guy on his knees makes you feel good but dont go to far! At the end of the day theres always a better looking chick than you!!!
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 1:21am On May 02, 2008
The Sly:

How?
When a guy mistreats his girl just because she didn't give him a hard time, she learns not to do that again. Then she takes the experience and applies it to all other guys. Y'all cause these problems.
eldee:

I refuse to take that as an insult. It's a mere incomprehensible cheapshot. tongue tongue

Listen to yourself, women front because guys start games?
It's just like saying the refree blew the whistle because the game started a minute ago cheesy
Lol! Please take that as an insult. Like i explained to Sly - i'm replying you with that too.

pahtahkee:

@ J-girl,

See thats the problem! You living with your imaginations, while you expect your curious george to help out at night. grin grin

Wake-up to reality girl! Stop the fronting. Most guys do not have the patience to start working maths with your emotions. tongue At least not for me.
I don't front at all! lol. I swear, i'm tired of fronting with guys. Either I like you or i don't. Either I wanna date you or i don't. It's just like that.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by SweetT1: 1:21am On May 02, 2008
women women women, they are wonderful creation of God. A woman is truly what they are " woe man" . But i love them though. The world will be nothing without them. wink
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 1:23am On May 02, 2008
LadyT:

We all love the game we just gotta know when to stop.
GBAM!! You get sense jare grin

eldee:

It's just like saying the referee blew the whistle because the game started a minute ago cheesy
That analogy is so not fair! More like the referee blew the whistle when the player touched the soccer ball with his hands
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 1:24am On May 02, 2008
eldee:

@ib
Oya, now u really need to sleep
That's y you're sending PDA's to Sly
Which PDA? Madness cheesy
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 1:25am On May 02, 2008
StephenP:

Yes. . perhaps you have been watching too much movies too
Wait until you meet someone who would drag it with you for months until u eventually gets bored!!

Thing is. . . .why do i have to stress myself over a girl who is tryin to play hard to get?
I seriously don't have the time. . . .tell me NO and im off. . . .i got much things to do. . . cool
Too many babes around. . . . .just gotta pick em like u picking apples. cool

I am not saying they shouldnt play hard to get but they should not ''over-do'' it. . .we aint got time to waste!!

Ti omo dudu ba ko mi. . . . .ma ya fi pupa ropo. . .
It means if a black bird says NO. . .then Go for a light skinned bird without wasting no time. . .Its as simple as that
Thank God i am a Guy! cool cool cool
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 1:27am On May 02, 2008
is ibkaye still awake*where is dat cadet sef*

CADET i tot i gave u strict orders to tuck this naughty girl in bed,wat is she still doing up angry angry angry
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by LadyT(f): 1:27am On May 02, 2008
WOW Sweet T woe man you know!!!! Nonesense

At least we women don't use our privates as weapons of mass destruction!!!!
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 1:28am On May 02, 2008

mass destruction abi weapons of warfare undecided
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 1:29am On May 02, 2008
jennykadry:

is ibkaye still awake*where is that cadet sef*

CADET i tot i gave u strict orders to tuck this naughty girl in bed,what is she still doing up angry angry angry
lol u no know i be 26?  shocked bedtime ko  cheesy
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 1:29am On May 02, 2008
The Sly:

Yes. . perhaps you have been watching too much movies too
Wait until you meet someone who would drag it with you for months until u eventually gets bored!!

Thing is. . . .why do i have to stress myself over a girl who is tryin to play hard to get?
I seriously don't have the time. . . .tell me NO and im off. . . .i got much things to do. . . cool
Too many babes around. . . . .just gotta pick em like u picking apples. cool

I am not saying they shouldnt play hard to get but they should not ''over-do'' it. . .we aint got time to waste!!

Ti omo dudu ba ko mi. . . . .ma ya fi pupa ropo. . .
It means if a black bird says NO. . .then Go for a light skinned bird without wasting no time. . .Its as simple as that
Thank God i am a Guy! cool cool cool

You can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk? undecided
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 1:29am On May 02, 2008
But its the root of all evils.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 1:30am On May 02, 2008
jennykadry:

is ibkaye still awake*where is that cadet sef*

CADET i tot i gave u strict orders to tuck this naughty girl in bed,what is she still doing up angry angry angry
I did, she ran out of eldee's room! angry grin
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by SweetT1: 1:30am On May 02, 2008
Turn on your TV, there is a fool robbing a bank. You why?? He has to satisfy his girl. Go down the street, there's another fool fighting with another man. You know why?? He dissed his girl. A fool stole a Bentley or an Escalade. You know why?? He has to impress his girl. Girls girls, such an intriguing creation of God. They can make you reach the sky high with joy and they can also sink you to the deepest depth of despair. Don't play with them if you ain't quite ready.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 1:31am On May 02, 2008
Cadet:

I did, she ran out of eldee's room! angry grin
toyin o! shocked
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by LadyT(f): 1:31am On May 02, 2008
Sly I wish YOU would quit fronting I swear you would have no respect for a girl who didnt make you chase her a little bit.
No guy wants an easy chick.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by SweetT1: 1:31am On May 02, 2008
@Lady T

read your Bible, it's the word of God. Not mine. cool
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by pahtahkee: 1:32am On May 02, 2008
LadyT:

At the end of the day theres always a better looking chick than you!!!

Tell them!!!!

j-girl:

I don't front at all! lol. I swear, i'm tired of fronting with guys. Either I like you or i don't. Either I want to date you or i don't. It's just like that.

I hope one of those babe hungry guys here are reading this. Lets hope they do upload their pics on nairaland soon, so you can choose from which.

Just joking though. cheesy cheesy Enjoy your teddies. grin
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by LadyT(f): 1:33am On May 02, 2008
Sweet T:

@Lady T

read your Bible, it's the word of God. Not mine. cool

My Bible does not contain the gospel according to Sweet T!!! angry
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Jackal1(m): 1:33am On May 02, 2008
@ SLY,

I say after 3 days . . . . The babe can FECK OFF.
No woman in this world is worth more than 72 hours of wooing. . .
Anything more than that is asking for trouble.

@ J-gal,

I think it's bedtime. . . .
Shut down ur system and kiss your teddy goodnight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18)

What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls / Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship / Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.