Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. (19713 Views)

Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? / Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 2:23am On May 02, 2008
Please, where are the men in this house? Stephen and Sweet T - why are you guys so silent right now?

pahtahkee:

@ J-girl,

Yeah yeah. . . . . your teddies are happy. tongue. . . . . Are you? tongue grin
i was happy b4 i came on this thread. Now that y'all are becoming something else, I'm going to channel my energy else where. hisssssssssssssssssssss angry angry angry tongue
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 2:24am On May 02, 2008
Where is Stephen sef?

@LadyT
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 2:24am On May 02, 2008
Most of y'all don't deserve any respect anyways. . . . .Y'all are tricks.

and u still run after them undecided undecided who wants to pull a trick here
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by StephenP(m): 2:24am On May 02, 2008
[size=13pt]I am here.[/size]
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 2:25am On May 02, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]I am here.[/size]

Knowing you're the only real man here, abeg, plz teach those things what is like to treat a woman embarassed

jennykadry:

and u still run after them undecided undecided who wants to pull a trick here
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy It shows that some men lack respect!
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 2:26am On May 02, 2008
stephen p ahu odikwa,dis one wey u dey invisible so,appear available, cadet needs u
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 2:26am On May 02, 2008
Cadet:

Knowing you're the only real man here, abeg, plz teach those things what is like to treat a woman embarassed
Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!
Please start talking b4 I lose my mind and my temper.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 2:27am On May 02, 2008
I can see the men are whinning again!!!!! cheesy
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 2:27am On May 02, 2008
Please, where are the men in this house? Stephen and Sweet T - why are you guys so silent right now?
Do i look like i have 2 big breasts? or Big behind for u to refer to me as a bird? angry
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by LadyT(f): 2:27am On May 02, 2008
Im going to force Stephen and Cadet into a room at gunpiont I swear I cant bare anymore!!!!!
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by pahtahkee: 2:28am On May 02, 2008
j-girl:

i was happy before i came on this thread. Now that y'all are becoming something else, I'm going to channel my energy else where. hisssssssssssssssssssss angry angry angry tongue

Do not go yet. cheesy cheesy You are a lovely sport. grin

I used to read how you diss Nigerian men when you were danity. grin Ok, do not take all what you read here to be that overly serious. tongue
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 2:28am On May 02, 2008
The Sly:

Do i look like i have 2 big breasts? or Big behind for u to refer to me as a bird? angry
LMAO!!

stillwater:

I can see the men are whinning again!!!!! cheesy
when do they never whine?

jennykadry:

stephen p ahu odikwa,this one wey u dey invisible so,appear available, cadet needs u
amebo! grin cheesy
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Jackal1(m): 2:28am On May 02, 2008
@ Pahtahkee,

You are 100% correct. . . .

I must admit some of em come clean. . . . They tell a guy they like him instantly but they need time to read the whole schitzo through.
A guy can live with that. . . . at least he knows he's got a shoe in.
However, some of em are in love already but they still put this aggressive front as a facade to cover up for their lack of self-confidence.

There was this case where this guy was disturbing GIRL A. . . . .Girl A declined his advances and the dude moved on to Girl B in the same hostel.
Guess what? As soon as girl A noticed the dude is now paying attention to Girl B. . . . she became nice overnight and went on spreading chaff that Girl B stole her boyfriend.    Boyfriend?  Blimey. . . . . women are just what they are. . . . . Demons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by ztyle(m): 2:28am On May 02, 2008
OMG, wat a discussion  shocked
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by eldee(m): 2:28am On May 02, 2008
Knowing you're the only real man here, abeg, plz teach those things what is like to treat a woman
I don't undrstand, should he go like

Lesson 1
Always Open Doors

Doors are very. . .
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 2:28am On May 02, 2008
True!!
''most'' Of y'all are tricks!!
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 2:29am On May 02, 2008
The Sly:

Sometimes, you act like a boy but yes you're a man tonight smiley. I'm trying to find the men in NL right now. You know

pahtahkee:

Do not go yet. cheesy cheesy You are a lovely sport. grin

I used to read how you diss Nigerian men when you were danity. grin Ok, do not take all what you read here to be that overly serious. tongue
I don't wanna take it serious but dang, sometimes a joke goes way outta line. I'll stay for your sake, lol. If you like continue dissing us. Yeye! smiley smiley
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 2:30am On May 02, 2008
amebo!

wetin i do,i help announce your search for stephen p naaa grin grin grin grin

Do i look like i have 2 big breasts? or Big behind for u to refer to me as a bird?

maybe u aint a man,y not check if that thing between your leg is still intact undecided lipsrsealed
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by StephenP(m): 2:30am On May 02, 2008
LadyT:

I'm going to force Stephen and Cadet into a room at gunpiont I swear I can't bare anymore!!!!!
[size=13pt]LOL!![/size]
jennykadry:

stephen p ahu odikwa,this one wey u dey invisible so,appear available, cadet needs u
[size=13pt]O di nma.[/size]
j-girl:

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!
Please start talking before I lose my mind and my temper.
[size=13pt]LOL!!!What do I say?[/size]
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 2:30am On May 02, 2008
eldee:

I don't undrstand, should he go like

Lesson 1
Always Open Doors

Doors are very. . .
ROTFLMGBO!!

more like "If you can't respect a lady, you dnt deserve to be respected in return"

and c'mon, all the street talk is sickening. NL men, plz, it's not attractive, it makes you people seem more like bushmen grin cheesy
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 2:31am On May 02, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]LOL!!!What do I say?[/size]
Do as cadet said. . . . .teach 'em to become men and move away from the 'boy' mentality. smiley
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 2:32am On May 02, 2008
-------->J Girl
So u agree that y'all are tricks? if not i got a short story to buttress ma fact! cool
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 2:32am On May 02, 2008
LadyT:

I'm going to force Stephen and Cadet into a room at gunpiont I swear I can't bare anymore!!!!!
and watch when my hubby comes after you with missles. I am a married woman!! angry angry grin

j-girl:

Do as cadet said. . . . .teach 'em to become men and move away from the 'boy' mentality. smiley
exactly!
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 2:33am On May 02, 2008
@Stephen
Hon, plz take my little brother eldee and teach him. I dnt want him to end up like this goats cry cry
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Jackal1(m): 2:34am On May 02, 2008
@ LadyT,

The girls i date?
I am afraid but i am confident u are not worthy enough to CLEAN their shoes.
What do u think i am? Your average chewing gum bloke that sags his pants in South London alleyways?
Are u this fickle?

Babes, i suggest u pull your zippers up if u are having bouts of clitoral erections over Jackal.
This is a fucking forum where everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.
Dont take it personal. . . . . .If what i am saying perfectly describes u, go on your knees, tape 2 sticks together to make a crucifix.
Follow that up with 6 Hail Marys and pray to God to deliver u from demons running chaos in your body.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 2:35am On May 02, 2008
j-girl:

Boring. tongue cool
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by SweetT1: 2:36am On May 02, 2008
@J girl

My mama told me not to argue with a man who just got his heart broken. He thinks all women are evil and there is nothing you can tell him to change his mind. At this moment, he thinks anything with a skirt is evil. Don't worry sweetheart, that heart of stone will soon turn to meat with time.

Atleast we thank God the brother is here with us on nairaland, it could be worse. He could have been in front of a trailer. and then people will begin wonder if he saw the trailer coming. Not knowing he couldn't have seen even an aircraft, because his heart is broken by a woman.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by StephenP(m): 2:36am On May 02, 2008
[size=13pt]@Cadet, people would always have different opinions about stuff. I cannot force my opinion on others.[/size]
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by LadyT(f): 2:36am On May 02, 2008
Married woman my arse!!! Morenike

Im going to start counting the number of times you and Stephen post to each other I have 4658728340928 replies so far.  You better order divorce papers

Jackal you sound so stupid if anyone wanted the definition of stupid we need only say your name. hisssssssss
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by pahtahkee: 2:37am On May 02, 2008
@ Jackal,

In fact, understanding women is something else! I do not even waste time with all these fifty cent women. I once met this Somalian girl who is now a Dutch citizen at the club which myself and another of my friend from Tanzania went to recently.

My friend approached this girl, being that she was the only black woman in the club, and there she was with the African mentality forming. My friend left her and channeled his energy to other mix race in the club, only for the girl to come later demanding where he stays and all that. He ended up buying her some cups of beer and cigarrette. That same night, the noise of their banging kept me awake in my room. embarassed
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 2:39am On May 02, 2008
The Sly:

-------->J Girl
So u agree that y'all are tricks? if not i got a short story to buttress ma fact! cool
Did you say y'all are tricks? I don't see the 'most' anymore. Why are you disappointing me like this ehn? I wouldn't have expected this from you either.
Na wa for una. I don't care whatever i see anymore. I keep kicking myself for answering certain questions on NL.

Sweet T:

@J girl

My mama told me not to argue with a man who just got his heart broken. He thinks all women are evil and there is nothing you can tell him to change his mind. At this moment, he thinks anything with a skirt is evil. Don't worry sweetheart, that heart of stone will soon turn to meat with time.

Atleast we thank God the brother is here with us on nairaland, it could be worse. He could have been in front of a trailer. and then people will begin wonder if he saw the trailer coming. Not knowing he couldn't have seen even an aircraft, because his heart is broken by a woman.
lol! that's funny.
It's cool sha. . . .
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by eldee(m): 2:39am On May 02, 2008
@Stephen
Buzz me and I'll teach you how to stop being the cute lil hun and make 'em hate you grin
All you need do is get me the digits of j-girls 'posh' friends wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18)

Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? / Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men / South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.