Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. (19711 Views)

Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? / Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Jackal1(m): 11:31pm On May 01, 2008
All women are birds. . . . .Its a slang.

@ D-reloaded,

U are a bird. . . .i am still thinking if u are a sparrow or a vulture. tongue tongue
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 11:33pm On May 01, 2008
~Antidote~:

Are you sure you can handle Her? grin cheesy cheesy, Got a snoop at J-Girl's pix and I can tell you she aint no Chimp, So be careful what you wish for Mr.Fox grin
I have climbed the toughest mountain successfully when it comes to this type of thing. . . cool
J-girl is like a baby to an Ace like me. . . . cool cool

iti ogede ni J-girl. . . .Ko to nkan ti a n yo ada si. . . . .
Owo ti ogede ba gbe soke. . . . Ara e lo fi ma nah! . . . . . Scratch that! cool
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Dreloaded(f): 11:34pm On May 01, 2008
I'll stick to Siamese Cat thanks grin
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 11:35pm On May 01, 2008
The Sly:

I have climbed the toughest mountain successfully when it comes to this type of thing. . . cool
J-girl is like a baby to an Ace like me. . . . cool cool

iti ogede ni J-girl. . . .Ko to nkan ti a n yo ada si. . . . .
Owo ti ogede ba gbe soke. . . . Ara e lo fi ma nah! . . . . . Scratch that! cool
Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Iwo omode yii! Ti mba ka e mu, wa soke dile. Enu e ti tobi ju.
I'll deal with your sorry chicken @$$ later.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 11:38pm On May 01, 2008
j-girl:

Kuro lona. . . .je kin gboran!!

U gon deal wimme or the other way around? tongue
Gudugudu ni mi. . . mi o fi igba kan tu ara sile. cool
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by eldee(m): 11:41pm On May 01, 2008
on: Today at 11:26:01 PM :
From bird to thing?    
I actually have the movie on my desk right now  
Top player trophy? Remind me to ask my girls to stay out of your 'hood when next they come to UK. When you get your thing?
You're just one opportunistic player just like the rest of 'em jerks.

You got the movie just like I predicted init. Infact I see three M&B's there too.
Y'all nairaland err ladies dwell in the movie world, step out and see what's guaning

Aight, at least you got my point this time.

Err, tell your girls to quote the password 'j-girl scummer' and I'll make sure all guys that step up to them get bleeped up grin
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Antidote1(f): 11:41pm On May 01, 2008
j-girl:

ROFLMFSAO, J you have killed the Fox. cheesy cheesy wink

I am out peeps, It's a lang lang trek to me yard, addios.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Jackal1(m): 11:42pm On May 01, 2008
@ D-reloaded,

Are u suggesting in any way that you are a PUSSYcat? grin cheesy

@ J-girl,

Are we talking about the same Britain u always beg ur parents to take u to?
Remember u were practically shedding tears the last time u came over. . . U didnt wanna leave Oxford Circus.
Now, the Brits have issues? Ok. . . . .I will let immigration officers know about ur latest dissent.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 11:47pm On May 01, 2008
The Sly:

Kuro lona. . . .je kin gboran!!

You gon deal wimme or the other way around? tongue
Gudugudu ni mi. . . mi o fi igba kan tu ara sile. cool
I'm going to deal with you because your mouth is getting too big for your ego.

eldee:

You got the movie just like I predicted init. Infact I see three M&B's there too.
Y'all nairaland err ladies dwell in the movie world, step out and see what's guaning

Aight, at least you got my point this time.

Err, tell your girls to quote the password 'j-girl scummer' and I'll make sure all guys that step up to them get bleeped up grin

Yeah i bought the movie last week. I don't read M&B's okay?
I have stepped out, i have seen and now i'm back. Sometimes I wonder why God made me like guys so much. Hissssssssss - you people have too much wahala.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked -I cannot believe you. My girls are probably too reserved for all guys to get them f***ed up. I roll with classy, quiet and impressive girls. smiley

@ Antidote - lol. Take care, Girl.

Jackal.:

@ J-girl,
Are we talking about the same Britain u always beg your parents to take u to?
Remember u were practically shedding tears the last time u came over. . . You didnt want to leave Oxford Circus.
Now, the Brits have issues? Ok. . . . .I will let immigration officers know about your latest dissent.
I wasn't shedding any tears and just because I love Britain does not mean i have to necessarily like BRITS.
Brits have issues, if not, how do you explain why you and eldee the gaynner have the same views of women?
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 11:51pm On May 01, 2008
Sometimes I wonder why God made me like guys so much
because we are irresistible. cool
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 01, 2008
The Sly:

ROFLMAO! Dreams tongue
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 11:52pm On May 01, 2008
The Sly:

ibkaye:

ROFLMAO! Dreams tongue
Exactly!!
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 01, 2008
*wat is ibkaye doing here*
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 01, 2008
Ibkaye is just browsing o cool
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 01, 2008
browse outta here
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by eldee(m): 11:54pm On May 01, 2008
@jgirl
tell your girls to quote the password 'j-girl scummer' and I'll make sure all guys that step up to them get bleeped up
Read my post, I'll make sure no bloke chats them up, err. . .that's if they remember the pass code cheesy
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 11:55pm On May 01, 2008
Brits have issues, if not, how do you explain why you and eldee the gaynner have the same views of women?
because the truth is bitter. . . . . .They are telling you the truth . . . . cool
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 01, 2008
jennykadry:

browse out of here
hehehe cheesy

Brits have issues? shocked cheesy
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 11:57pm On May 01, 2008
eldee:

@jgirl - Read my post, I'll make sure no bloke chats them up, err. . .that's if they remember the pass code cheesy
Oh okay! sorry about that
So you'll be nice to them?
Hmmmm. . . . . is someone trying to get on j-girl's good side? cheesy cheesy cheesy

The Sly:

because the truth is bitter. . . . . .They are telling you the truth . . . . cool
No they ain't! They're just telling me what they think they know.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 12:01am On May 02, 2008
No they ain't! They're just telling me what they think they know.
Who's in denial here? Chicken!!
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by eldee(m): 12:03am On May 02, 2008
Oh okay! sorry about that
So you'll be nice to them?
Hmmmm. . . . . is someone trying to get on j-girl's good side?
Nah, trying to be on the good side of 'em birds
You can't tell one of 'em ''quiet and impressive'' chicks might just need the 'London experience' the smooth way cheesy tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 12:04am On May 02, 2008
The Sly:

Who's in denial here? Chicken!!
You're the one in denial.
You don't wanna admit that you love women and they are amazing creatures.
You call 'em birds cos they are so gorgeous and unbelievably brilliant.
Just admit it - myself and antidote won this whole argument.
You and jackal evaded the argument at the end and eldee finally see my point of view. smiley smiley smiley

eldee:

Nah, trying to be on the good side of 'em birds
You can't tell one of 'em ''quiet and impressive'' chicks might just need the 'London experience' the smooth way cheesy tongue tongue tongue
You are such a playa! I wouldn't let any of my friends get caught in your net. None of them need London experiences, they all live there. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by StephenP(m): 12:05am On May 02, 2008
[size=13pt]Women who play hard to get and are hot-headed amuse and interest me. I love the different challenges they put up. I see their games as kinda like playing chess. There's always something exciting hiding behind every move.[/size]
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 12:07am On May 02, 2008
@eldee and sly
why do you keep saying 'birds'!? you know that's for the chavs, abeg commot that yeye word from your mouths shocked cheesy
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 12:07am On May 02, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]Women who play hard to get and are hot-headed amuse and interest me. I love the different challenges they put up. I see their games as kind of like playing chess. There's always something exciting hiding behind every move.[/size]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
[size=14pt]
THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/size] Where are Jackal, Eldee and Sly now?

Can you all see that?
A honest guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by StephenP(m): 12:10am On May 02, 2008
[size=13pt]But. . .I don't see the ones who don't put up a wall as cheap.[/size]
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 12:11am On May 02, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]But. . .I don't see the ones who don't put up a wall as cheap.[/size]

But it becomes a game right?
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 12:12am On May 02, 2008
ibkaye:

@eldee and sly
why do you keep saying 'birds'!? you know that's for the chavs, abeg commot that yeye word from your mouths shocked cheesy
Sup Lil Birdie?
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 12:13am On May 02, 2008
The Sly:

Sup Lil Birdie?
Birdie Ko Chicken Ni tongue cheesy
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by StephenP(m): 12:15am On May 02, 2008
j-girl:

But it becomes a game right?
[size=13pt]No comment. A memo just went out to all the guys on NL not to answer this because it is a trick question. LOL![/size]
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 12:16am On May 02, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]No comment. A memo just went out to all the guys on Nairaland not to answer this because it is a trick question. LOL![/size]

Lol - no pressure.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 12:17am On May 02, 2008
ibkaye:

Birdie Ko Chicken Ni tongue cheesy
Iight Sup Lil sexy biscuit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18)

Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship / Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? / Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.