Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. (19712 Views)

Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? / Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 1:52am On May 02, 2008
jennykadry:

yes oo i tasted it @14,y wouldnt i?when u raped me?if u did not rape me,i would have still been a virgin

roflmao

jenny o, it isn't true shocked cheesy
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by SweetT1: 1:52am On May 02, 2008
yeah yeah, just leave the innocent girl alone. Aunty Opuro.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 1:52am On May 02, 2008
Jackal.:

@ J-girl,

I will send a virus/bug to your system. . . . .
Shut down now.

@ Pahtahkee,

Most of em are retardz. . . . .What A lacks is in B and vice versa.
Only few of em are 100% complete. . . . .Others are just an endless stream of pretentious bullshit.
Come, what is it now? angry angry angry You're NOT the boss of me! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Please start mentioning names. If not! Both you and pahtahkee are chickens. smiley smiley

@ pahtahkee, leave our teddies alone jare. At least they do a much better job of warming than most of y'all do grin grin j/k

eldee:

Oh don't let me start describing the issues with Lagos and US chicks ooh

P.S no dude will walk up to you and tell you he wants to kiss you, except Morris Chetnut in 'Two can play that games'
What he thinks of you is in his mind, fronting does not change the way he pictures you in his mind, dig?
Lol - we have problems? Oh I want to hear this. How many US girls have broken your dear heart? cheesy cheesy
Well - I'll know when the time is right. If he's playing me - it's his loss. I couldn't care less. I don't take relationships that seriously so i'm good to go.
The Sly:

J-Girl. . .the queen of chicken. . .

Even if it is Chelsea Clinton. . . .i would never spend 7months to woo her. . .
Let alone sum birds down the block. cool cool
LMAO!
Sly - do you want me to spill my guts here? How about Ms. *******? Hmmm
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by LadyT(f): 1:53am On May 02, 2008
Sly why you gotta use four days Means your wearing her down.

Look babes if I like you I will give you a yes ASAP we can date.  Its the kitty kat that you will be begging for.  Its simple.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 1:54am On May 02, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]I guess it's just me who loves 'em hard to get girls.[/size]

That's what make you specia ljare kiss. You dnt have to be like them "retards" ( grin ). dnt mind them, some are all talks without action. You Naija men, I dupe my hat for you. LMAO!! grin cheesy

The Sly:

My pastor once told me that

Faith can move mountain!!!
So yes. . . .actions are behind those words. cool cool
I trust you wink

Sweet T:

"Your beauty makes my day".
Your lines not only stink, but they're so ineffective! This is the 21st century. One idiot tried this with me the other day, "Baby, your walk is so sexy", being the nice person I am, I just walked away. Or else I would have been bitter with him grin cheesy
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by pahtahkee: 1:55am On May 02, 2008
Jackal.:

@ Pahtahkee,

Most of em are retardz. . . .  .What A lacks is in B and vice versa.
Only few of em are 100% complete. . . . .Others are just an endless stream of pretentious bullshit.
Dunderheads, I would say. grin Often times from the ways of writing on the forum, you do know what bullshits lies in those intellectual cloud chambers of theirs. grin

j-girl:

Like who? Start mentioning names abeg!
The guys i've been rolling with on Nairaland? I won't say names here because I want to keep Nairaland peaceful but MOST of them are mighty jokes.  smiley smiley smiley
I do not kiss and tell. tongue They already know themselves.  grin

Thank God I have my hands full of real women, not all this fronting babes with nothing to bring forth.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by joycee87: 1:55am On May 02, 2008

yes oo i tasted it @14,y wouldnt i?when u raped me,if u did not rape me,i would have still been a virgin

lol i trust ur mouth jenny,u r always with it

@jenny

You keep bullying that girl, then it's going to be me and you. You act like we didn't know you tasted Banana @14 !! LEAVE THAT GIRL ALONE !!! would ya??

where r ur manners guy,dont u know our sweet jenny is a married woman
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by SweetT1: 1:56am On May 02, 2008
@Cadet

I wonder what type of line you understand?? I got money in the bank??
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 1:57am On May 02, 2008
eldee:

@Sly
4 days shocked
And eldee turns out to be the most patient dog of the lot grin
4days!!!!
And if there is no positive answer. . . . . . . .Tsssssk!!! Next! cool

Look babes if I like you I will give you a yes ASAP we can date.
Thats it. . . . .i dont argue or stress further. . . . .are u in? if she says yes. . then fine. . .if she says NO. . .Ima just press the skip button.
The reason for my 4days is because some girl might say they are gonna think about it . . . then i'll give her just 3-4days. cool
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 1:57am On May 02, 2008
j-girl:

Lol - we have problems? Oh I want to hear this. How many US girls have broken your dear heart? cheesy cheesy

oh that was me!
oh eldee, I told you it wouldn't work out, am sorry. I'll make it up to you wink
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by SweetT1: 1:58am On May 02, 2008
@Joyce87

She's married alright. why is she on the computer @ 2 oclock in the morning?? Hobby's body na wood??
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Jackal1(m): 1:58am On May 02, 2008
@ Pahtahkee,

God Bless You!

If u stop communicating after 3 days. . . . . .they will always come back for u.
So whats the point in chasing and chasing and constituting a nuisance to a lass in a country like the UK.
Some blokes dont have a clue at all. . . . . . .A trip to cities like Newcastle, Portsmouth or Cardiff is like a trip to land of STRICTLY women.

In em places, women shag guys to stupor and subject em to F & F for 3days.
With this kinda facility handy, why should a guy stress himself?
Any guy chasing a chic for more than a week should go check the components of his chromosomes. . . . .He could be XXY!!!!
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 1:58am On May 02, 2008
Sweet T:

@Cadet

I wonder what type of line you understand?? I got money in the bank??
ROTFLMGBO. omo, you know me so well, not only money, but also diamonds
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 1:58am On May 02, 2008
roflmao

jenny o, it isn't true

its true oooo,not only once but 4 times sef,let him deny it let me see

yeah yeah, just leave the innocent girl alone. Aunty Opuro.
yes naaa oga olofofo ati aproko,e kuro lo na jare

@ibkaye

be careful wt them men dat act as if thea r supporting u,they have other thoughts going thru their brains
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 1:59am On May 02, 2008
Sweet T:

@Joyce87

She's married alright. why is she on the computer @ 2 oclock in the morning?? Hobby's body na wood??
Dnt disrespect the woman! undecided
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by LadyT(f): 1:59am On May 02, 2008
LMAO!  angry

Sweet T you looooove trouble sha.

Wetin be your own about Jenny's husband!!!
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 1:59am On May 02, 2008
pahtahkee:

Dunderheads, I would say. grin Often times from the ways of writing on the forum, you do know what bullshits lies in those intellectual cloud chambers of theirs. grin
I do not kiss and tell. tongue They already know themselves. grin

Thank God I have my hands full of real women, not all this fronting babes with nothing to bring forth.
You kissed 'em too? I wanna hear this!!!! start talking jare. BE a man, they won't deal with you

lol@Cadet

Jackal.:

@ Pahtahkee,

God Bless You!

If u stop communicating after 3 days. . . . . .they will always come back for u.

So whats the point in chasing and chasing and constituting a nuisance to a lass in a country like the UK.
Some blokes don't have a clue at all. . . . . . .A trip to cities like Newcastle, Portsmouth or Cardiff is like a trip to land of STRICTLY women.

In em places, women shag guys to stupor and subject em to F & F for 3days.
With this kind of facility handy, why should a guy stress himself?
Any guy chasing a chic for more than a week should go check the components of his chromosomes. . . . .He could be XXY!!!!
The games don't STOP. What da heck?
Kai kai kai! Y'all are a bunch of opportunists.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by eldee(m): 2:00am On May 02, 2008
jackal :
How many US girls have broken your dear heart?
Hehehe, moi , broken heart? I cannot fit to laugh

Infact e be as e get cry cry
Aight let me start counting
1) Toyin took ma Lexus and left me the next two weeks. . . cry cry cry cheesy grin

@Sly
One week, but 4 days on and three days off cool cool
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 2:00am On May 02, 2008
@Joyce87

do u know if it is 2 o clock here?do u know what time it is here,so if im married i shoudnt come to d net and stay as long as i like abi*and who tell u say ,my husband dey complain,u know how many times i don service am today,no u don't,so stay calm* or do u think my hussy is like u dat wants to be untop of a woman,compressing and suffocating her 24 hours
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by SweetT1: 2:00am On May 02, 2008
@Jenny

I got nothing but moral support for that girl. I don't do anything less than 21. I got more class than Harvard.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 2:01am On May 02, 2008
@Stephen
where art thou? where are you? dnt tell me you got lost in the sea of garbages this men are spewing? grin
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 2:01am On May 02, 2008
Sly - do you want me to spill my guts here? How about Ms. J******A. . .W*****AS? Hmmm
J-Girl is that what u r tryin to say? cool
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by pahtahkee: 2:02am On May 02, 2008
j-girl:

@ pahtahkee, leave our teddies alone jare. At least they do a much better job of warming than most of y'all do  grin grin j/k
Have you ever been told teddies are for the emotionally disturbed women? grin I was surprised today when a 29year old woman was telling she just bought her first teddy, after not seeing her husband for 9 months and one of my friends has been banging her heavily. angry cheesy

To even imagine the kind of hard to get game she at first played for the first three days. . . . . am two months ago. grin
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by SweetT1: 2:02am On May 02, 2008
@jenny

Yeah he wants some more service, just leave Ibkaye alone.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 2:03am On May 02, 2008
eldee:

1) Toyin took ma Lexus and left me the next two weeks. . . cry cry cry cheesy grin

I told you from the begining that I was a gold digger! cool No one asked you to fall in love kiss
"If you ain't got no money, take your broke@$$ home" grin grin
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 2:03am On May 02, 2008

Wetin be your own about Jenny's husband!!!

ask am for me ooooo
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 2:03am On May 02, 2008
The Sly:

J-Girl is that what you're tryin to say? cool
LOL! - NO! Are you chasing her too? Yeye boy! cheesy cheesy cheesy

eldee:

Eya! Pele. You need to move your base to Lagos. They won't rip you off quite as painfully cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
pahtahkee:

Have you ever been told teddies are for the emotionally disturbed women? grin I was surprised today when a 29year old woman was telling she just bought her first teddy, after not seeing her husband for 9 months and one of my friends has been banging her heavily. angry cheesy

To even imagine the kind of hard to get game she at first played for the first three days. . . . . am two months ago. grin
Lol! Kai. I have mine because I love them. They make my room very pretty. I don't need teddies. I just love having them/
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by RichyBlacK(m): 2:04am On May 02, 2008
albridge:
in my experience i have found that the more at home with herself and confident a woman is, the more open she is to meeting new friends
(and this includes men). it is usually the uptight, "i am going to play hard to get even if it kills me" sort of women that end up with 8 months of lonley nights every year. don't get me wrong.

Correct.

stillwater:
Sorry, I don't agree with that. You not being open does not mean you are not confident.

Can someone volunteer to explain basic logic to this lady?

A=> B does not imply that B=>A

Gosh!!!
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 2:05am On May 02, 2008
@jenny

Yeah he wants some more service, just leave Ibkaye alone

all this amebos and olofofo combined wt aproko nairaland have sef,did ibkaye complain to u.do u know d kind of relationship i have wt her,do u know d reasons y im saying all this,no u don't so scramble,and leave me and ibkaye abeg,we understand ourself o jare
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by LadyT(f): 2:05am On May 02, 2008
LOL@Jenny giving her husband servicing LOL!!!!!

Sweet T YOU leave Ibkaye alone.  The dirty uncle!  You like them supple dont you *loads shotgun*
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 2:06am On May 02, 2008
LadyT:

Sweet T YOU leave Ibkaye alone. The dirty uncle! You like them supple don't you *loads shotgun*
ROTFLMGBO!!! cheesy grin
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by SweetT1: 2:06am On May 02, 2008
tHE BOTTOM LINE IS. GUYS IF YOU SEE A BEAUTY THAT DOES YOUR EYES SOME GOOD, GO FOR IT !!! AND LADIES, DON'T EVER SELL YOURSELF CHEAP. THERE IS NOTHING AS BEAUTIFUL AS YOU ARE !! lET HIM WORK FOR IT BUT BE CIVIL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18)

Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? / Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men / South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.