Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,400 members, 7,819,424 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

147abbey's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 147abbey's Profile / 147abbey's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Family / Re: Who Should Be A Man's Next Of Kin Between His Mum And His Wife? by 147abbey(m): 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2023
As the level is going now ,
Nah my papa will be my next of kin ooo cos he is late already lol
Family / Re: Who Should Be A Man's Next Of Kin Between His Mum And His Wife? by 147abbey(m): 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2023
As the level is going now ,
Nah my papa will be my next of kin ooo cos is late already
Crime / Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by 147abbey(m): 4:39pm On May 13, 2022
There is nothing like one Nigeria, it is better they split the country and have peace than be together with some stupid set of backwards, brainless fellow.
I don't just understand how some people reason like an animal when comes to religion issues. Muslim faith keeps on praising the useless sterling banks executives director that compares the resurrection of Jesus Christ with the rising of Agege bread. is this not a blasphemy? Did Christians remove his head? Even the little girl curse so call Muhammed is it to put an end to her life is the solution? If the useless leaders keeps on fighting for their pockets forget to address the problem the country is facing is better we go separate way.
So so painful..... shocked
Rest on courageous girl
Romance / Re: I've Found Love On Nairaland! by 147abbey(m): 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nah carnival,
Oma sha iyalaya e pa,
Ara e bale.
Romance / Re: Please Advise Me On How To Handle This Guy Am Tired I Don't Know What He Wants . by 147abbey(m): 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nicholaspepe:
OP, I'm sorry. Pls can i be honest with you?

You need to go back to sch first. What you wrote up there is seemingly incomprehensible and incoherent. Dnt u know how to use punctuation marks?

Ma, you need education more than romance now. Thanks

For your mind now u can speak good English? (Mr wrote up)
Crime / Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by 147abbey(m): 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
Truth, you r not normal.
Looking at woman lustfully is attempted rape in Las Vegas come talk of touch​ing her and try to open her jeans.
A case study of formal boxing champion IKE IBEABUCHI a formal WBC international heavyweight champion with 21 years old stripper that want upfront payment before having sex with him. Engage your self in a reasonable things than allow Buhari led government strike send you to prison

1 Share

Crime / Re: Italian Court Rules NBM Of Africa Not Mafia Group, Different From by 147abbey(m): 7:42am On Mar 18, 2022
davillian:

You no even get axe for house mumu man
U go download from Google when the time come cheesy
Sure every one will
But I'm enjoying my freedom but you dem no born u well do crayfish waka your neck go do menstruation grin

Am 100% very sure say if u see me one on one they don't born your father follow your mother make u cough when am talking

1 Like

Crime / Re: Italian Court Rules NBM Of Africa Not Mafia Group, Different From by 147abbey(m): 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
davillian:

Lmao cultist
You will be shredded like beaf
Dont beg or cry just enjoy life being squeezed out of you by another rival group....
The reward of all cultist is death Nd Yiu won't escape it....

So you way no be cultists will not die?

1 Like

Health / Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by 147abbey(m): 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
Is a normal thing to have as a guy man....
Buy a pod of melon slice it in pieces soak it with just water drink it every morning..
U will thank me later
Education / Re: What Are The English And Local Names For This? (Picture) by 147abbey(m): 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2021
Mumu
U don't knw Buhari....
Is Aisha joorrr.
Education / Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by 147abbey(m): 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
Tha principal of this school should be jail and this school should not exit any more.
This is ridiculous and absolutely rubbish.

1 Like

Family / Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by 147abbey(m): 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
Eat less so you will have Sixpack or do u want to have potbelle nii? ���
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by 147abbey(m): 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
Be careful man,
You are reaping where you did not plant., brain washing the innocent girl
That's stealing by trickish
For your mind now you don find awooof or you dey think said u be super star. Guy go and find better things to do with your miserable dull brain

Politics / Re: ₦58 Billion Disbursed To Poor Nigerians In 2 Months – FG by 147abbey(m): 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
[b]She said the programme was initiated to support development objectives with the priority of improving households’ consumption.[/b]

Who are the beneficiary of this huge money pls
APC government with full of lie with their corruption fighting

1 Like

Business / Re: What Business Can One Start With N15,000,000 / 29,000$ In Nigeria 2021? by 147abbey(m): 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hmmmmmmmmm.......
Ask the head of Taliban from Afghanistan
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: The Plight Of HND Holders In The Nigerian Labor Market by 147abbey(m): 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
Who care,
I have HND and am working In a reputable organization (Telecom industry) but train my self shaaaaa.
If the world brings you down don't look down on your self. You are unique in your own ways and formidable to make impacts in your world. Equip your self with all relevant training. Believe in yourself that you can do all things �
Life goes on bro

5 Likes

Health / Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by 147abbey(m): 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
This is the vaccine (reasons) that make them to be increasing the covid-19 figures every day.
God pass them

Family / Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by 147abbey(m): 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
Aboki and their mentality

Islam for Muslims / Re: What Islam Says About Non-muslims Holiday And Celebrating Them by 147abbey(m): 10:51am On Dec 25, 2020
Boko Haraam in disguise

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) by 147abbey(m): 11:21am On Dec 02, 2020
Ode jatijati grin

Politics / Re: Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" by 147abbey(m): 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
Oga, leave story for Tortoise.
una Don start rubbish sheeeee

2 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Williams Uchemba & Wife, Brunella Oscar Kiss & Flaunt Their Wedding Rings by 147abbey(m): 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
congrats!!!!

enjoy ur new HOME

We don't want to hear any stories next 2 years that this one do this and that one do that oooo
Politics / Re: Lekki Shootings: Sanwo-olu Must Appear Before Panel, #endsars Lawyer Insists by 147abbey(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
On this issues of killing of peaceful protesters at Lekki Toll Gate on 20 October 2020.
Sanwoolu the present Governor of Lagos State should honorably resign as Governor and be prosecuted without any delay and to the BUBU at upper hand should handover his presidency's position with immediate effect and Chief of Army staff should be dismissed from NIGERIA Army service
They are incompetent to lead this Nation to anywhere.

nah una Vote for visionless people as a leaders
Romance / Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by 147abbey(m): 10:34am On Nov 21, 2020
Even during the lockdown, she didn't consider you too?

Both of you need to consult marriage counseling
Celebrities / Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by 147abbey(m): 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2020
O pari oo

Romance / Re: My Relationship Is Being Affected Because Of My Low Income. by 147abbey(m): 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
To the brothers in the house.
If you want to choose a life partner, don't just go for any how girl but go for one woman that can assist your career, that can lift your hands up, that can speak to you that GUY you can do this and succeed. that can boost your moral.
You need a skill or handi work woman that can assist you in all areas of live.
when I got married, my salary was #60k and I was given 12 pages of Traditional marriage list and my house � rentage was #300k per annual but with the help of of my wife I survived all the obstacles, I paid all the Traditional marriage right, i did Court wedding and the church wedding too and from #60k God move me to the next level of life. still living well till date. Na God
Understanding matters alot in marriage

5 Likes

Romance / Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by 147abbey(m): 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
4 things u should not do because of woman
(1) Don't send woman to school because you love her is the duty of her parents to train her through her education.
(2) Don't fight because of woman, if you eventually kill the person u were fighting with because of her, you will end up in Jail and before you come back from prison she will definitely engaged with someone else.
(3) Don't thief to satisfy a woman if u are caught you end up in jail and b4 u come back another man will take over .
(4) Don't go hunger because of woman she will muck you tomorrow for not taking proper care of ur self.
let this sink into ur skull that is what my old man used to tell me then

9 Likes

Politics / Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by 147abbey(m): 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
''Many People: Please tell us, is it true you actually rejected the offer to be Vice Presidential Candidate to Buhari as Pastor Bakare @T_Bakare said?
Me: Yes it is true. Any more questions?"

Who are the many people here Biko?

1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Yeankah Banks: How An IN Driver Masturbated While Carrying Me by 147abbey(m): 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
OVA200:
Where can I get it?
@ Agege motor road Gbam!!!!!
Celebrities / Re: Yeankah Banks: How An IN Driver Masturbated While Carrying Me by 147abbey(m): 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
All this attention seeker!!!! Abeg park make I pass joor
Crime / Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by 147abbey(m): 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
Omo see Gobe!!!!
so Evans family too want police to pay compensation or damages?
Gbe body e

2 Likes

Politics / Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by 147abbey(m): 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
Thank God he is still alive, This is a concrete evidence to show the #ENDSARS Lagos panel that NIGERIA ARMY fire � live ammunition to peaceful protesters at Lekki Toll Gate
The Lord is ur strength bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.