Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

When the roles are reversed - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When the roles are reversed (12376 Views)

In An Alternate Universe: If Gender Roles Were Reversed ... / What Are The Roles Of A Boyfrnd? / What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 11:03am On Oct 24, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Awww....you are in love sha? Enjoy it while it lasts. lipsrsealed
Lol..........stop being sarcastic. cheesy
Re: When the roles are reversed by Joshthefirst(m): 11:04am On Oct 24, 2013
princesa:
The thing tire me sef...
I no even know who send mesad
grin grin grin
Re: When the roles are reversed by MrsChima(f): 11:07am On Oct 24, 2013
Danhumprey: Lol..........stop being sarcastic. cheesy

How
Re: When the roles are reversed by princesa(f): 11:09am On Oct 24, 2013
Joshthefirst:
grin grin grin
as in eh...
Early momo thursday sad
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 11:14am On Oct 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
That's oksmiley
Oya come toast me grin
Darling Uj,you gonna give me a 2nd chance to toast you? embarassed
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 11:16am On Oct 24, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

How
Did you read my post well? I'm not in love! undecided
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 24, 2013
Danhumprey: Darling Uj,you gonna give me a 2nd chance to toast you? embarassed

Get her a dog.. will do wonders..

thank me later. wink

1 Like

Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 24, 2013
princesa:

kudos on playing hitch on nl, buh am sure not gonna be needing your service. I can source my own man cool

you deserve an award for reining in your devils, i appreciate men like that smiley

yeah, sorry but Eves are gonna be in this world, just like hookers, players and lovers are. It makes the world balanced.

Your kind marriagable? There you go again blaring ur trumpets, do you have the certificate of Mr right already? Or is it written on your head, please spare me undecided

who the hell told you we see love as boring and not spontaneous? A little extra doesn't mean we black listed every guy.

And i don't think you've met all the guys in the world yet. So speak for urself. cool

You misunderstand me, lady. I'm not playing hitch. I said that I'm here for the same reason that Will Smith's character played hitch. And you know the rather ridiculous thing? It's a completely unexpected reason. We're in it for the poor girls, not the guys. We want to help the girls escape the bad boys and fall in with the good guys. Still, like with Will, it's the girls who fail to appreciate that.

I wasn't meaning to ask for kudos. It's not like I'm unique. There's a bunch of guys (more than 50% of all guys too, I daresay) out there who think their women are worth more than a shitload of diamonds or raging hormones. They're just not the noisy sort because they were taught to not "blow their trumpet". See? grin The result? You define the whole male species by the few crazies who do blow their trumpets and the majority start to feel insecure and think that they have to be like the minority to gain your affections. How many guys have you respected for their chastity, huh? A married woman with kids on this site said that she hoped her daughters never get to marry male virgins. Well, where are they to disvirgin themselves before marrying her daughters? I will blow this damn trumpet until Jericho is flattened! What the hell!

A little extra what? What more should a guy who's completely, unflinchingly devoted to you supposed to bring? A little extra indifference?

And we live in the age of information and the Internet, lady. That much and its implications are pretty obvious smiley
Re: When the roles are reversed by Ishilove: 11:39am On Oct 24, 2013
Ihedinobi:

You misunderstand me, lady. I'm not playing hitch. I said that I'm here for the same reason that Will Smith's character played hitch. And you know the rather ridiculous thing? It's a completely unexpected reason. We're in it for the poor girls, not the guys. We want to help the girls escape the bad boys and fall in with the good guys. Still, like with Will, it's the girls who fail to appreciate that.

I wasn't meaning to ask for kudos. It's not like I'm unique. There's a bunch of guys (more than 50% of all guys too, I daresay) out there who think their women are worth more than a shitload of diamonds or raging hormones. They're just not the noisy sort because they were taught to not "blow their trumpet". See? grin The result? You define the whole male species by the few crazies who do blow their trumpets and the majority start to feel insecure and think that they have to be like the minority to gain your affections. How many guys have you respected for their chastity, huh? A married woman with kids on this site said that she hoped her daughters never get to marry male virgins. Well, where are they to disvirgin themselves before marrying her daughters? I will blow this damn trumpet until Jericho is flattened! What the hell!

A little extra what? What more should a guy who's completely, unflinchingly devoted to you supposed to bring? A little extra indifference?

And we live in the age of information and the Internet, lady. That much and its implications are pretty obvious smiley
We need to collabo one of these days. You are such a story teller grin
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 11:39am On Oct 24, 2013
aManFromMars:

Get her a dog.. will do wonders..

thank me later. wink
A dog? Come on! You gotta be kidding me. cheesy
Re: When the roles are reversed by ITbomb(m): 11:42am On Oct 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Sometimes.......just sometimes I love you and agree with you.
This is one such time.
We should get married and get a house by the ocean.
You'll write me poems and stories, and i'll rub your feet and teach you to sail a ship.
Just the two of us grin
Call me when you two would need babies , I have assorted twins in my loins.
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Yes i'll dump you for a girl.

What tha heck does that statement mean?
You don't know what she was when you meet her. Hell then you like her enough to build your dreams around her. Then one day, she opens up to you about her past, and what do you do? You just flip the switch? Because she no longer fits into your unsoiled-by-another-man's plan? That's probably the most arrogant thing i've heard you say undecided

Where does loving her enough that atleast her past isn't an issue fall in?

It's cool to know what you want, but this, this chaste thingy could get you in a lot of trouble. People lie you know undecided
Hope God gives you that miracle

To avoid an epistle, a man who's led a fairly decent life is under no compulsion to marry a woman with a colorful past because he loves her. There is nothing arrogant about that. If he chooses to forgive her past, that's his prerogative. If he chooses not to, it's just one more consequence she has to suffer for her poor choices. Love is very likely to forgive but it is not obliged to.

I'll say it simply: the day I discover that the woman I trusted with my heart deceived me will be the last good day in her life unless God does something about it.
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Ima whatsup babe.
The guy tire me. He's lucky he has a good head or i for don divorce am tey tey tongue

Oh, how I'm gonna thank God when I get to Heaven for this head of mine! The horrors it's saved me from! Whew! grin
Re: When the roles are reversed by axion(m): 11:46am On Oct 24, 2013
Ihedinobi

I dey gbadun your story. I sabi one girl wey like story-man like you. Na them she bin always dey target, na from good girl she dey take enter den mind. If she catch you, the way you go knack am ehn? angry
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 11:50am On Oct 24, 2013
Ishilove:
You this girl eh! You are so funny and sarcastic. grin
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 24, 2013
cool
princesa:

yeah they exist...but way down in their marriages.

They wish that they had...wink

Lol. See why I have bothered to continue this dance of ours? You think "adventure" with bad boys is prerequisite to a good marriage! grin grin grin grin

MBJ will tell you: The Game does not prepare you for anything but The Game.
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
It's taking too long to blow over sad

C'mon honey! You know how it is.
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 24, 2013
aManFromMars:

Na ABAtic... Love made in ABA...
grin

Don't you diss Aba! angry

grin
Re: When the roles are reversed by Ishilove: 11:55am On Oct 24, 2013
axion: Ihedinobi

I dey gbadun your story. I sabi one girl wey like story-man like you. Na them she bin always dey target, na from good girl she dey take enter den mind. If she catch you, the way you go knack am ehn? angry
You need Jesus angry
Re: When the roles are reversed by Ishilove: 11:56am On Oct 24, 2013
Danhumprey: You this girl eh! You are so funny and sarcastic. grin
tongue
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 24, 2013
Ishilove:
You need Jesus angry

What would Jesus do? grin grin
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 11:57am On Oct 24, 2013

Lol........where this one come from? cheesy
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 24, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Don't you diss Aba! angry

grin

I have mad respect for that place, my love for the place is as deep as the potholes on their roads... grin
Re: When the roles are reversed by axion(m): 11:58am On Oct 24, 2013
Ishilove:
You need Jesus angry
Because I know bad beetches?

aManFromMars:

What would Jesus do? grin grin
Jesus was a friend of hoes and so am I. angry
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
axion:
Jesus was a friend of hoes and so am I. angry

Erm, Jesus was a carpenter not a farmer. undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2013

Dude, toast her already. Toasting is free na, no be so? Na marriage wey guys de ask permission.
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ishilove:

I no lie o. I'm one of the few people that totally skipped class when we took courses on lying.
Re: When the roles are reversed by axion(m): 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
aManFromMars:

Erm, Jesus was a carpenter not a farmer. undecided tongue
All that wood abi? Anyway Bible said he was tempted in every way yet he did not sin.
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
Danhumprey: A dog? Come on! You gotta be kidding me. cheesy

You'll be so surprised, man! wink

Just do what he says.

If you succeed though, I might have to shoot you. You see, Uj's my wife undecided
Re: When the roles are reversed by Ishilove: 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
aManFromMars:

I have mad respect for that place, my love for the place is as deep as the potholes on their roads... grin
Lmao!! cheesy
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2013

She? Catch me? I be fish?
Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
No one's ever asked permission to toast before undecided
If you've been doing so, it's no wonder they say no.
It's a question of pride dude, never ask.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos / This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today / Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.