Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? (42154 Views)

Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money / Asking Your Boyfriend For Money / Question To Ask My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by kolamilan(m): 10:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
the question sef get as it be.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by druid06(m): 10:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
This thread is getting too long and disinteresting. To each his own.

@op since your idea of a real man is a man who does not complain in regards to paying for your bills then you should go look and search for that individual wherever he may be.

Personally, I think topic like this reek of women who come come below middle class homes. You can never hear a lady from the middle class or from a rich home complain about material things. It all points down to how we were raised.

If the op thinks a man who takes care of all her financial needs during the courting stage is the ideal man for marriage, who are we to complain and give contradicting views.

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by ScarFaceTF(m): 10:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
Y'll gotta watch this http:///Yp0Kyf7tKy
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
sleekch1c: All of you attacking the poster, keep quiet!!!
I mean, STFU!!!!!!!!!!
A guy comes here complaining his gf is denying him sex (as if it is his birthright) and these are the responses you get:
The female posters: talk to her,and you two shld reach a compromise.
The male posters: some other guy is shinning her congo jor! Dump her sorry arze!!
Now a lady talks abt getting financial assistance from her man and all them old and lonely single ladies hoping to score cheap points and the broke azz brothers descend on her like vultures.
Now tell me all ye so-called independent women.
You said no sex b4 marriage, how many of you are in a chaste relationship or were in one b4 marriage?
See how they are all hurling self-righteous nonsense and ingredients here!
@op,do what you want,it is your relationship anyway...I just got pissed reading the load of crap that was posted as response to you.

You head dey dere. What's the big deal in paying your girl's rent undecided

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2013
freecocoa: I pay my bills too dear (mostly na dad money thinzwink ) so I'm not saying your boyfy is responsible for them, I'm only saying in a case where you can't afford to pay it at the time, its not a crime to ask boyfy for help.

The OP presented her matter the wrong way, I'm only even still here cos people made it sound like its a sin against, God and satan to put bf and money in the same sentence.
P.S some people when in need to go their partners first especially people who feel they are too old to ask parents for money.
Bf and money no b big deal. Sex = money? U sef reason am nau.... Allen gals go talk money for hand bck for ground, op dey talk money = toto. Can u spot any difference?
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mizzochocinco: 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2013
pimp_lucious :

Is this for real or some joke? Is this actually an average Nigerian girl mentality? This is the lowest of low! God forbid
and most average Nigerian guys dont do the unthinkable to make money? Might i add, then they blame it on the government and porverty?
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
Bukato3:

You head dey dere. What's the big deal in paying your girl's rent undecided
Henhen? I'm billing u tonite.

U don jam! angry
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by druid06(m): 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
@idowuogbo, reply my pm na. Nor be crime say a dude wan get to know you better. Na wa for you ooh.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Danhumprey: 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
And this thread keep going? Interesting. cheesy

Mods,lock down this thread before it lead to an all-night e-war! Enough said! angry
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Truckpusher(m): 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
lorretta u: Lmao
If you met me in real life,you'd drop most if not all of your ill conceived ideas about women.
smiley
Sorry sis, i've seen it all
the good ,the bad and the ugly
even the ones i call armed robbers.

Your type may not likely show sign of falling for the green back ,but once a smart player notice this he'll quickly switch over to the emotional game and i bet my black azz you'll take the bait....and if it doesn't work again then comes the waiting game until you're completely worn-out with his constant outpouring of his heart, telling you how much he loves you and you're inside.because the only thing that comes into your small mind is "lemme give him a chance" and that's exactly when you've become the chiker grin

Trust me wink I know exactly what i'm talking about.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Caracta(f): 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
grin grin grin grin

Now i understand the root of this thread. Make una dey here dey fight with keypads.

Damn! I like this babe.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by precydadiva(f): 10:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
Rent?u shld ask him 2 buy u a house......b4 u entered into a relationship were u staying under d bridge?if boy just tell some girls I love e don turn 2 deir papa....dats y some girls re threated like shit...biko learn 2 pay ur bills

3 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
precydadiva: Rent?u shld ask him 2 buy u a house......b4 u entered into a relationship were u staying under d bridge?if boy just tell some girls I love e don turn 2 deir papa....dats y some girls re threated like shit...biko learn 2 pay ur bills
Lmaaaaaaaaaaao!
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Truckpusher(m): 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
Caracta: grin grin grin grin

Now i understand the root of this thread. Make una dey here dey fight with keypads.

Damn! I like this babe.
Sharrap and go to bed.....and ermm..... remember to put on your adult pampers grin
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Danhumprey: 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
Oboy,see the number of people viewing and exchanging banters on this thread. cheesy

Caracta and Freecocoa,una no dey sleep?? Why una carry matter put for head like this? cheesy
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 01, 2013
Caracta brought me here o. grin
Learnt wwe is going on here?
Hmmmmm
*spreads mat here while munching pop corn
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by freecocoa(f): 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Bf and money no b big deal. Sex = money? U sef reason am nau.... Allen gals go talk money for hand bck for ground, op dey talk money = toto. Can u spot any difference?
I spot the difference alright, like I said earlier, it sounded to me like people were saying its a crime to ask your bf for money that's why I even bother.

Some men sef take it to mean you don't see them as real men if you don't ask them for stuffs.

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
Thank you sir.
smiley
Except that you still haven't made a point.so when are you going to tell us what men need to improve on to get relationships working?

Unless you're trying to tell us that the men are perfect and the women are the only ones who need to improve.

In that case tough luck trying to sell us that idea.

As for the olodo part. I wonder if you or anyone in your lineage past and present can actually be a fair match for me.
werrin_dey:

Ur such a thick head, a duns! A simple cliche u can't put forward correctly its how a man will sustain u ur busy thinking. FYI, It is not "The real you is who you are when no one is looking."as u stated in ur profile. It is "the real u is what u do when no one is watching" it makes more sense that way. olodo.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
im sure you have been promised the world by men you gave your jackpot too and many of them moved on to the next one, does that make you a semi-maga?
No! Cus I enjoyed d lapanshing. As in d helicopter o, wheelbarrow o,monkey-ing o, I enjoyed it.

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Moxie4lyf(m): 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
precydadiva: Rent?u shld ask him 2 buy u a house......b4 u entered into a relationship were u staying under d bridge?if boy just tell some girls I love e don turn 2 deir papa....dats y some girls re threated like shit...biko learn 2 pay ur bills

100 Likes
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by SugaryBelle(f): 11:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
I never knew Nigerian women are this pretentious,God forbid.
Much love dear op,you are always spot-on.

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
freecocoa: I spot the difference alright, like I said earlier, it sounded to me like people were saying its a crime to ask your bf for money that's why I even bother.

Some men sef take it to mean you don't see them as real men if you don't ask them for stuffs.
Dose men don follow ur forefathers go chop Akpu for heaven na! See dis chick o! Are u a learner?
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Caracta(f): 11:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
Truckpusher: Sharrap and go to bed.....and ermm..... remember to put on your adult pampers grin

Ok

Danhumprey: Oboy,see the number of people viewing and exchanging banters on this thread. cheesy

Caracta and Freecocoa,una no dey sleep?? Why una carry matter put for head like this? cheesy

You need eye glasses. That's all i can say to you.

idnoble135: Caracta brought me here o. grin
Learnt wwe is going on here?
Hmmmmm
*spreads mat here while munching pop corn

Go to bed o. I love the thread though...learning some new things cheesy
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
What's your point? smiley
Truckpusher: Sorry sis, i've seen it all
the good ,the bad and the ugly
even the ones i call armed robbers.

Your type may not likely show sign of falling for the green back ,but once a smart player notice this he'll quickly switch over to the emotional game and i bet my black azz you'll take the bait....and if it doesn't work again then comes the waiting game until you're completely worn-out with his constant outpouring of his heart, telling you how much he loves you and you're inside.because the only thing that comes into your small mind is "lemme give him a chance" and that's exactly when you've become the chiker grin

Trust me wink I know exactly what i'm talking about.

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Neoluv(m): 11:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
@op....if you're a "fine girl" ooh,like lola omotayo,nadia buhari etc,and we r dating...if you ask me to pay your house rent...forget all these one these pple are saying.....I'd give you the money.cheesy[color=#006600]
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Acidosis(m): 11:05pm On Nov 01, 2013
freecocoa: I just remember say na you.

Hello, goodbye.

sad sad
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:05pm On Nov 01, 2013
druid06: @idowuogbo, reply my pm na. Nor be crime say a dude wan get to know you better. Na wa for you ooh.
Hehehe... Chillax!
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
Caracta:

Ok

You need eye glasses. That's all i can say to you.

Go to bed o. I love the thread though...learning some new things cheesy
New things like
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Truckpusher(m): 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
No! Cus I enjoyed d lapanshing. As in d helicopter o, wheelbarrow o,monkey-ing o, I enjoyed it.

After enjoying all the lapanshing ,monkeyi-ng and helicopter with approximately 50 to 60 guys before you hit 28 ,you still think that guys will come around when every shock absorber would have been destroyed and dangerously grooved with the clit tilting like titanic to come and stick around and possibly roll forever with you? grin smh

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
SugaryBelle: I never knew Nigerian women are this pretentious,God forbid.
Much love dear op,you are always spot-on.
now this is interesting....
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Caracta(f): 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
idnoble135:
New things like

We are different. We do not think the same way. Life is fun...serious too. There are two sides to a coin grin

I'm not sure you understand my point sha. Na only me fit explain am.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
Truckpusher: After enjoying all the lapanshing ,monkeyi-ng and helicopter with approximately 50 to 60 guys before you hit 28 ,you still think that guys will come around when every shock absorber would have been destroyed and dangerously grooved with the clit tilting like titanic to come and stick around and possibly roll forever with you? grin smh
U got my attention, happy now?

Wait sef, so guys don't dump spongers she? Ask op how many don waka pass her merchandise b4 u spew shyte.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago / Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi / Grandma Rocks A Teenage Boy At A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.