Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? (42163 Views)

Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money / Asking Your Boyfriend For Money / Question To Ask My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Femistico(m): 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
@op so u can't be independent on ur own u still need rent money from ur bf. are u legally married to him? sorry for saying dis u sound silly if u knw u can't foot ur bill its better u ask ur parent, assuming I'm ur bf and u ask rent money frm me I will promise u and f**k u again overnight den threw ur bags outside calling u a prostitute...shameless act...u're nt diff frm an ashawo
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Truckpusher(m): 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
Nigerian girls and pretense sha!......shebi the ones that are lining up all the streets of PHC,Abuja and Lagos et al are from Ghana and Cameroon abi? shocked shocked shocked shocked

If we decide to investigate most of these peeps(biitches) talking crap here ,76% of them falls into this category of runs girls while 10% are heavy duty prostitutes and the remaining 10% are jumping from one boy friend to another and the remaining 10% could just be somehow decent as a result extreme worworism. tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Acidosis(m): 10:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
uj_sizzle:
I tell ya. The girl's so calm even with insults flying around grin

I have a good intel on OP... grin

I dey watch her closely to get her motive(s)...

An average Nigerian girl would use 2 or more insultive words in every 10 minutes of an argument...
But madam OP just keep on extending the endless show by getting more opinions from angry subscribers! grin

Meanwhile, the only thing we know about the fake story lies in her first post on the thread!

4 months old relationship and a Rent..! grin

An average Nigerian girl at the middle of an argument would go extreme in a detailed manner!

All I see here is Tales of a comment-starved journalist trying to report for her 'who-knows-magazine'!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
What an interesting thread smiley

OP don't ask you man for rent.I don't advise you to. But if you notice that he is stingy,pls run for your dear life.
It's a very sound advise. A stingy man cannot even make a sacrifice to save your life(even if the situation is that bad)
But the trick to self respect and esteem is never to ask.if he's touched he'll give.if he doesn't give you anything at all for a long period of time.my dear run for your dear life.
One thing I know is that when a man loves you,you don't ask him for things.
Infact you'll probably spend most of your time telling him
[b]"Honey oh please that too much. You mean all this for me?
Oh baby I can't accept that.
Don't worry just let me take care of this myself.you've done enough already"
[/b]But if you've dated him for a good length of time and have never had cause to say the above bolded.
Hmm mmm (clears throat) a stitch in time...

As for those saying he didn't force u to sleep with him.I quite agree.he didn't force u but...
I'm waiting for the the day a random dude creates the "my gf is denying me sex" thread.if y'all don't come together in one voice and tell him to be patient until marriage,I'll know what to say then.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by jmoore(m): 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
its not the role of a man to sleep with a woman or cohabit before marriage or do any other duties a wife would perform. Do u condemn that too?
Yes! Conjugal right is for husband and wife only, padlock that thing till you marry.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by sopoundz(m): 10:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
Readn all the comments. Hahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahhahahaahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhaha*rolling2CBN2borrowmoney4op*
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by freecocoa(f): 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hei! Cocoa is dis u? So care equals paying rent? Care equals paying for sex? Care equals paying bills cus gf feels it's ur responsibility? Nne, u dey feck up!!!!
Seems to me like you are misunderstanding me walai, didn't you read the part where I said she owes him just as much?

I'm not one to go asking my bfs for stuffs unnecessarily but I know I have asked a couple of times and received, I have been asked for money by my bfs before and I gave them cos I had it then, so what are we talking about here?

I'm being very honest here, I never said care equals rent and the likes but then, if you truly care about someone and she is in need of rent which you can afford, why won't you give her?

Bado you are a woman like me so let's be truthful, every woman (working class or not)loves her man spending on her, it makes us feel loved and really cared for, if your man doesn't spend on you at least reasonably, it just passes a message that he might be stingy and don't really care, forget all this one wey girls dey here dey form.

P.s I'm not saying one should make unnecessary demands cos her man sleeps with her, I'm just saying that, women love to be showered with lots of money no matter how they form about it.

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by lertee(f): 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
Acidosis:

An average Nigerian girl would use 2 or more insultive words in every 10 minutes of an argument...
But madam OP just keep on extending the endless show by getting more opinions from angry subscribers! grin

Meanwhile, the only thing we know about the fake story lies in her first post on the thread!

An average Nigerian girl at the middle of an argument would go extreme in a detailed manner!

All I see here is Tales of a comment-starved journalist trying to report for her 'who-knows-magazine'!
You are wrong you know?
It is not everyone that insults back when insulted. Some people remain calm no matter what.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Truckpusher(m): 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
lorretta u: What an interesting thread smiley

OP don't ask you man for rent.I don't advise you to. But if you notice that he is stingy,pls run for your dear life.
It's a very sound advise. A stingy man cannot even make a sacrifice to save your life(even if the situation is that bad)
But the trick to self respect and esteem is never to ask.if he's touched he'll give.if he doesn't give you anything at all for a long period of time.my dear run for your dear life.
One thing I know is that when a man loves you,you don't ask him for things.
Infact you'll probably spend most of your time telling him
[b]"Honey oh please that too much. You mean all this for me?
Oh baby I can't accept that.
Don't worry just let me take care of this myself.you've done enough already"
[/b]But if you've dated him for a good length of time and have never had cause to say the above bolded.
Hmm mmm (clears throat) a stitch in time...

As for those saying he didn't force u to sleep with him.I quite agree.he didn't force u but...
I'm waiting for the the day a random dude creates the "my gf is denying me sex" thread.if y'all don't come together in one voice and tell him to be patient until marriage,I'll know what to say then.
I told you guys........did you guys notice the swerve?

You'll make a driver, girl! cheesy.....
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
So in your research and experience,there are no decent naija girl except the extremely ugly ones.?

Says a lot about the women around you. smiley
Truckpusher: Nigerian girls and pretense sha!......shebi the ones that are lining up all the streets of PHC,Abuja and Lagos et al are from Ghana and Cameroon abi? shocked shocked shocked shocked

If we decide to investigate most of these peeps(biitches) talking crap here ,76% of them falls into this category of runs girls while 10% are heavy duty prostitutes and the remaining 10% are jumping from one boy friend to another and the remaining 10% could just be somehow decent as a result extreme worworism. tongue
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Incrizz(f): 10:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by UjSizzle(f): 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
Acidosis:

I swear i thought the same grin
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by werrindey1: 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
lorretta u: Noted

Now please kindly tell us what naija dudes aren't doing right too. In that way,your judgment will be balanced.
Or aren't there things naija guys need to improve on for thE relationships to work?

Ur such a thick head, a duns! A simple cliche u can't put forward correctly its how a man will sustain u ur busy thinking. FYI, It is not "The real you is who you are when no one is looking."as u stated in ur profile. It is "the real u is what u do when no one is watching" it makes more sense that way. olodo.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by BluMalam(m): 10:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
OP,

At 26, you should know that YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO HIS MONEY

SEXX is enjoyed by BOTH MAN AND WOMAN, so if in your view, payment is necessary, WHO PAYS THE MAN (who does most of the work in anyway whether monkey or helicopter style, you just lay and collect.)

Over here, if a girl asks you for something as petty and destructive as a cigarette, she will offer to replace yours when she gets her pack.

Sweetheart, don't ask for that money okay? He'll drop you like a hot potato.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by freecocoa(f): 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
Caracta:

I'm not holding brief for them but it's all about presentation. We all know how girls behave...in hostels, common room, everywhere. The only issue i have with the whole thing is the way she presented it. I don't give a festive monkeys about her final decision, i can only advise her to see things from a different angle. Like i mentioned earlier, some people have even done worse things. Four months? Oh...yeah. We all belong to different schools of thought. undecided
To each their own my dear.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Truckpusher(m): 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
lorretta u: So in your research and experience,there are no decent naija girl except the extremely ugly ones.?

Says a lot about the women around you. smiley
Get your glasses miss,i never said i did a research but i said 'if' we decide to research.

In my first post i already said your defense mechanism will only center in trying to pin on me as somebody that runs around with loose girls and undesirable elements of the society.Beside,why are you taking this personal ,did i hit a nerve? grin
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mizzochocinco: 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
uj_sizzle:
I tell ya. The girl's so calm even with insults flying around grin
and if i throw insults back, please tell me what i will gain from it?
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
freecocoa: Seems to me like you are misunderstanding me walai, didn't you read the part where I said she owes him just as much?

I'm not one to go asking my bfs for stuffs unnecessarily but I know I have asked a couple of times and received, I have been asked for money by my bfs before and I gave them cos I had it then, so what are we talking about here?

I'm being very honest here, I never said care equals rent and the likes but then, if you truly care about someone and she is in need of rent which you can afford, why won't you give her?

Bado you are a woman like me so let's be truthful, every woman (working class or not)loves her man spending on her, it makes us feel loved and really cared for, if your man doesn't spend on you at least reasonably, it just passes a message that he might be stingy and don't really care, forget all this one wey girls dey here dey form.

P.s I'm not saying one should make unnecessary demands cos her man sleeps with her, I'm just saying that, women love to be showered with lots of money no matter how they form about it.
Darling, i pay my damn bills. If bobo decides to pick up my rent, fine! Spending on me is different from demanding. If I'm broke, I'll ask for help.Now,If he get and he no wan help na dia wahala go dey. Comprehende?

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Moxie4lyf(m): 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2013
"What kind of life is this na?
The men only look for big
yansh, pretty face and nice
clothes. The girls want big dick,
tablets , free accommodation
and alcohol. No one wants to get a real job and a good
marriage.you want to show
off. See a man who cannot
afford fuel for his Toyota razz
monthly wants to buy range
rover to impress woman just to get kitten. He reaches 40yrs
old and he is still renting. A
woman wants a man with a
big car and house, when she is
40yrs she is busy chasing other
women's husband to pay rent and she had more abortions
than the number of years she
has lived on earth. Why did yo
mama and fada bring u on this
earth? So that the world can
laugh at you? Moni makes you idiots?"

@OP,this was your exact post on 29 November,2012 here on nairaland..
Why not advise yourself with your own post ?
Thank you

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Acidosis(m): 10:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
lertee:
You are wrong you know?
It is not everyone that insults back when insulted. Some people remain calm no matter what.

Well, you may be right... smiley

But atleast, we need more info about the relationship..

The 4 months thingy is boring abeg
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mizzochocinco: 10:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Darling, i pay my damn bills. If bobo decides to pick up my rent, fine! Spending on me is different from demanding. If I'm broke, I'll ask for help.Now,If he get and he no wan help na dia wahala go dey. Comprehende?
You will not get the same result whether he spends after asking or him suggesting it?

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by freecocoa(f): 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
Acidosis:

Some people know how to keep their cool, I have someone like that in my house.

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Acidosis(m): 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
uj_sizzle:
I swear i thought the same grin

Well I'm not surprised... grin

You are intelligent
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
Truckpusher: I told you guys........did you guys notice the swerve?

You'll make a driver, girl! cheesy.....
exactly bro

Let's be practical. If I'm in a relationship with you,I'd never demand anything from you.I don't do that.does it mean I don't like gifts? NO
Does it mean I'm so rich? NO
Simply because I'd rather save myself the embarrassment of working up the courage to beg.I'm very a proud person(in that aspect). I find begging difficult.even as a student.a need had to be dire for me to go crying to my folks.(Part of the reason I was working a bit n schooling).besides I know what someone wants to do,they need no reminder about it.if he wanted to give her stuff,she needn't beg.
Begging only rubs salt on the injury.cos after begging and u don't get,you'd feel ashamed and wish you hadn't in the first place.
So what am I saying?
When a guy loves his woman,he gives.he doesn't wait to be begged.

(Not saying a girl can't give too)
I'm a generous babe wink very generous. So trust me when I say I don't like stingy people.
They stink.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Acidosis(m): 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
freecocoa: Some people know how to keep their cool, I have someone like that in my house.

Pls what is the name of the magazine in your house?
grin

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by ocelot2006(m): 10:43pm On Nov 01, 2013
dayokanu:

Whats this worthy cause that you need money for?

Her rent.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:43pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
You will not get the same result even if he spends after asking or him suggesting it?
Wot are u saying? A guy dat spends on you cus u offer him sex knows he's dealing with a semi-prostitute.So,ur point? undecided
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
Lmao
If you met me in real life,you'd drop most if not all of your ill conceived ideas about women.
smiley
Truckpusher: Get your glasses miss,i never said i did a research but i said 'if' we decide to research.

In my first post i already said your defense mechanism will only center in trying to pin on me as somebody that runs around with loose girls and undesirable elements of the society.Beside,why are you taking this personal ,did i hit a nerve? grin

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Truckpusher(m): 10:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
OP get as much as you can from any Nigerian guy .
the day he wakes up and dump you for some flimsy excuses which is normal with Nigerian guys, you can actually look back and congratulate yourself that your clit and kpomo didn't work for nothing grin

For all them broke boys catching hell ,please go to school,learn a trade or just do something and make it rain and all them biitches will fight each other. After all, all they think is the GREEN BACK nothing else matters anymore even if you stink like the skunk with a face close to that of SHREK the green back will change all that. grin

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by freecocoa(f): 10:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I pay my bills too dear (mostly na dad money thinzwink ) so I'm not saying your boyfy is responsible for them, I'm only saying in a case where you can't afford to pay it at the time, its not a crime to ask boyfy for help.

The OP presented her matter the wrong way, I'm only even still here cos people made it sound like its a sin against, God and satan to put bf and money in the same sentence.
P.S some people when in need to go their partners first especially people who feel they are too old to ask parents for money.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by freecocoa(f): 10:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
Acidosis:

Pls what is the name of the magazine in your house?
grin
I just remember say na you.

Hello, goodbye.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mizzochocinco: 10:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Wot are u saying? A guy dat spends on you cus u offer him sex knows he's dealing with a semi-prostitute.So,ur point? undecided
im sure you have been promised the world by men you gave your jackpot too and many of them moved on to the next one, does that make you a semi-maga?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply)

10 Ways To Know Your Woman Is A Keeper / Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent / Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.