Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? (42150 Views)

Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money / Asking Your Boyfriend For Money / Question To Ask My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by druid06(m): 11:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hehehe... Chillax!

I don chillax tire. Pity me na. Abi you dey fear?
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
It is sad watching idowuogbo chasing after small boys like truckpusher. embarassed embarassed cry
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
Monstertrucks: It is sad watching idowuogbo chasing after small boys like truckpusher. embarassed embarassed cry
Introduce me to bigger bois dat'll pay my rent na tongue
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
druid06:

I don chillax tire. Pity me na. Abi you dey fear?
grin grin grin
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Introduce me to bigger bois dat'll pay my rent na tongue
see me here Na.infact,how much do u need. angry angry
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Truckpusher(m): 11:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
lorretta u: What's your point? smiley
My point is that peeps especially ladies shouldn't crucify the OP for speaking the true reflection of our society ,after all this is exactly how the society works today and you and i can't pretend that it doesn't happen ....that'd be too hypocritical to bear as a realist.

We should concentrate more on educating and re-orientating would-be parents on how to ensure that their girl child grew up having a sense of dignity,self worth and always be contented with what they have.....because the society has defined the relationship between a girl and a boy as source of convenience and no longer the intentions of our creator and what it should be.....LOVE CAN NEVER BE BOUGHT AND TRUE LOVE IS THE KEY TO HAPPINESS.

FYI this isn't only peculiar to Nigerian girls ,it's a global problem and the catalyst is GREED born out of capitalism and our endless want to acquire wealth to be respected,adored and loved even if it's faked, because the society respects wealth and not integrity and uprightness.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
No matter how one twists the issue, a lady has no right whatsoever to ask for house rent from the guy. What right is she trying to claim? Did they sign an agreement that after a certain period of dating, the guy will start paying her house rent?
Ladies should learn to give value to them selves. Until they do, no man will truly value them.
It's an entirely different thing for the guy to express willingness to help his woman out.
The question most ladies fail to consider is, ' does the guy not have his own life?' What if he has a pressing need@ hand and can not afford it? Wait... Lemme think... You'd dump the guy? I laugh in french.
Lemme end this post with something i read sometimes back, not actually in quote.
keep begging a guy to buy you clothes while your mates are buying for themselves and their siblings. Keep asking a guy to buy you a car while your mates are planning to get another car this weekend. Keep asking a guy for house rent while your mates are building their own houses.
You need money? Work for it!
(simple truth)

2 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
Monstertrucks: see me here Na.infact,how much do u need. angry angry
Only 5milla.

If d money dey worry u, u fit dash my padi(Freecocoa) 300k.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Dannylux: 11:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
This girl go dey regret why she go create this topic embarassed
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by freecocoa(f): 11:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Dose men don follow ur forefathers go chop Akpu for heaven na! See dis chick o! Are u a learner?
Some of the still dey my dear, me sef don jam one before, of a truth.

There are men who still see picking up a woman's bills as being a real man, look well them plenty.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
Caracta:

We are different. We do not think the same way. Life is fun...serious too. There are two sides to a coin grin

I'm not sure you understand my point sha. Na only me fit explain am.
Lol, that's why i asked.
Okay lemme help with this, hope it illustrates your point.
Two men are asked about a cup.
One says it is half full, another says it is half empty.
Same cup, but different view.
Is that what you meant?
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by freecocoa(f): 11:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Only 5milla.

So na only 300k go reach me while you take 5milla? Na wa for you o, you no love me reach as I been think.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Only 5milla.

lmao, grin grin piece of cake. kiss

i am cold,i cant stand up.come to my room nd take the money. kiss kiss

But ofcourse,not after we aRe through w the lapanshing ,monkeyi-ng and helicoptering. grin grin grin
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
Monstertrucks: lmao, grin grin piece of cake. kiss

i am cold,i cant stand up.come to my room nd take the money. kiss kiss

But ofcourse,not after we aRe through w the lapanshing ,monkeyi-ng and helicoptering. grin grin grin
Bia, locate op angry
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
freecocoa: So na only 300k go reach me while you take 5milla? Na wa for you o, you no love me reach as I been think.
why would she ever love u when she has me. sad angry angry sad angry undecided
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Youngzedd(m): 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
Una no want this girl sleep this night.

All this abusive words.

NL members I hail una.

Nevertheless, the girl want to play the boy mumu.
The guy should go and give thanks to all NL members for saving him from "dry his pocket" babes.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by freecocoa(f): 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
Truckpusher: My point is that peeps especially ladies shouldn't crucify the OP for speaking the true reflection of our society ,after all this is exactly how the society works today and you and i can't pretend that it doesn't happen ....that'd be too hypocritical to bear as a realist.

We should concentrate more on educating and re-orientating would-be parents on how to ensure that their girl child grew up having a sense of dignity,self worth and always be contented with what they have.....because the society has defined the relationship between a girl and a boy as source of convenience and no longer the intentions of our creature and what it should be.....LOVE CAN NEVER BE BOUGHT AND TRUE LOVE IS THE KEY TO HAPPINESS.

FYI this isn't only peculiar to Nigerian girls ,it's a global problem and the catalyst is GREED born out of capitalism and our endless want to acquire wealth to be respected,adored and loved even if it's faked, because the society respects wealth and not integrity and uprightness.
Lemme kiss you already, pretty please?

You just dey make plenty sense today as opposed to other days.tongue
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
And how is this different from what I am saying?
undecided
Truckpusher: My point is that peeps especially ladies shouldn't crucify the OP for speaking the true reflection of our society ,after all this is exactly how the society works today and you and i can't pretend that it doesn't happen ....that'd be too hypocritical to bear as a realist.

We should concentrate more on educating and re-orientating would-be parents on how to ensure that their girl child grew up having a sense of dignity,self worth and always be contented with what they have.....because the society has defined the relationship between a girl and a boy as source of convenience and no longer the intentions of our creature and what it should be.....LOVE CAN NEVER BE BOUGHT AND TRUE LOVE IS THE KEY TO HAPPINESS.

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by freecocoa(f): 11:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
Monstertrucks: why would she ever love u when she has me. sad angry angry sad angry undecided
Before you I was and after you I'll still be, go figure.
Idowuogbo:
Bia, locate op angry
ogi bu bia?? I am totally confused. Adimanu igbo.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Truckpusher(m): 11:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
Monstertrucks: It is sad watching idowuogbo chasing after small boys like truckpusher. embarassed embarassed cry
Lmao grin grin
Bro i still be vriginooo.....i dey keep for my future wife
stop this kain talk make them no come ra.pe me...ooo cheesy
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
freecocoa: So na only 300k go reach me while you take 5milla? Na wa for you o, you no love me reach as I been think.
Nigerians! 300k no b money? I don forget u b Feminist sef, equal rights don begin do u strong tin.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Caracta(f): 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
idnoble135:
Lol, that's why i asked.
Okay lemme help with this, hope it illustrates your point.
Two men are asked about a cup.
One says it is half full, another says it is half empty.
Same cup, but different view.
Is that what you meant?

Yes. More like it. You get sense.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Wot are u saying? A guy dat spends on you cus u offer him sex knows he's dealing with a semi-prostitute.So,ur point? undecided
But honestly, what is your problem with this girl? You have just been following her post bumper to bumper cussing her out! E don do abeg! Self righteous missy! Caracta and some other NLdrs made very valid points devoid of insults, did it make their posts any less intelligent? You are so rude! In as much as I don't agree with the op and feel she needs to change her orientation and thinking, its not enough for you to keep calling her names! If you have sex with your boyfriend..then its still the same sin you and a prostitute are committing.. Fornication! The only difference is you're not displaying your goods on Allen. Stop hurling insults at her...Because you know better doesn't make you better than her! Enough already, you uncouth human being! Haba!

8 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
Acidosis: Madam OP! You again! shocked shocked

On the 26th day of November, 2012.
Her 1st Topic on Nairaland.

www.nairaland.com/1114786/dont-understand

Hmmmmnnnn! Busted!
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Youngzedd(m): 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2013

Jah bless you. You said it all.

+10000000
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Truckpusher(m): 11:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
lorretta u: And how is this different from what I am saying?
undecided
Must your mouth bend like this? undecided
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
Truckpusher: Lmao grin grin
Bro i still be vriginooo.....i dey keep for my future wife
stop this kain talk make them no come ra.pe me...ooo cheesy
grin grin grin Ah!true talk Bro,true talk.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
JustifiedChild:
But honestly, what is your problem with this girl? You have just been following her post bumper to bumper cussing her out! E don do abeg! Self righteous missy! Caracta and some other NLdrs made very valid points devoid of insults, did it make their posts any less intelligent? You are so rude! In as much as I don't agree with the op and feel she needs to change her orientation and thinking, its not enough for you to keep calling her names! If you have sex with your boyfriend..then its still the same sin you and a prostitute are committing.. Fornication! The only difference is you're not displaying your goods on Allen. Stop hurling insults at her...Because you know better doesn't make you better than her! Enough already, you uncouth human being! Haba!
Clap for yourself o! Voltron! Defender of the universe! She quote me I dey reply, kini big deal? So her snide remarks no b insult? U a wot? U a ragga muffin excrembre! Now shift! angry

2 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Truckpusher(m): 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
freecocoa: Lemme kiss you already, pretty please?

You just dey make plenty sense today as opposed to other days.tongue
Go joor!.....dem no spell 'congratulations' complete for your dictionary? cheesy
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
Truckpusher: Must your mouth bend like this? undecided
death by laughter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago / Grandma Rocks A Teenage Boy At A Party / Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.