Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? (36908 Views)

I Was Rushing To Do It And I Mistakenly Tore Her Pant. / Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Richmondee: 3:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
locust01: Na wa 4 pple them marry early complain, them no marry early complain. Humanbeing tire me.

And you are one of the human beings.....if you tire, go........ grin
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by IYANGBALI: 3:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
Dat is the period pus_sy itches young girls more than anytime
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Nazcoj(m): 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
Princessaleeza: I tire o,they thaught marriage is as easy as dat. Despite dat they knows wot there parents re going thru $ majority of them don't av a good job @ d end of d day they ll now become a liabilty.

thaught
knows
majority of dem dont av a good job.... i'm just learning oo

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Bome01(m): 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
Security, they need in all ramification!
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Lilimax(f): 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
3kay945:

Not in all situation, sis.
I agree with you that it is not in all situation but most
marriages that have packed up today is because the couple rushed into it.
They failed to identify and trash out some potential teething problems before going into marriage.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by DollyParton1(f): 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
Lilimax: Provided the potential husband will take care of her?
I know a lot of girls that furthered their education in their husband's house.

I have seen couple of girls who futhered their education in their husband's house and I have seen some that their marriage marked the end of their education. Why will you want to be at the mercy of your potential husband, when you have parents who are willing to take care of you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by deledels(m): 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
Efewestern: My gf was telling her friend that if she see's a guy that will pay her diary n do her marriage, that she will break-up with me & leave me to that guy!
Just imagine n she z just 19...

Young man,,,,,,,,,,,,u are 95% single!!! ( ˘˘̯)
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by NobleG1(m): 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
Godvilla: If u are destined 2 marry early, nothing can stop u and if u are destined 4 late marriage, its just the will of God.
Marriage does not stop one 4rm pursuing his or her dreams.
Am a living witness!!!

Remove God from this. Blame yourself for your actions.
Some marriages do actually stop some people from pursuing their dreams.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by IYANGBALI: 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
Lilimax: Provided the potential husband will take care of her?
I know a lot of girls that furthered their education in their husband's house.
see who is talking,are you married? tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
Meanwhile

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by sueto471: 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
RedBenson:

If dem no marry now, if dem com reach 40yrs dem never marry, na una go still complain say dem been waste away thier youthful age. Na una sabi jare!
Bros, u are too much. Na jealousy dey worry them
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by xynerise: 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
woky: i swear the joke no sweet

try anoda 1... Mango!

Crippled antelope

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Lilimax(f): 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
IYA NGBALI: see who is talking,are you married? tongue
You've started again.
It shall never be well with ASUU smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by freecocoa(f): 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

So if u went to ur parents with that idea, would they have allowed u at that age?
My parents are the biggest reason why it didn't happen, my dad said none of his daughters would get married before the age 25.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by nekede11(m): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
So u can't develop urself n ur husband house,wat of u clock 30 n d process of developing urself.my point here s ,if husband come early ,embrace d opportunity,unless otherwise.u can b n marriage and stil pursue ur goals,
freecocoa: I think its due to the fact that most of them don't have goals or maybe na marriage be their goals.

Seriously most girls see marriage as an escape route, I say this cos there was a time I was very depressed, seemed to me like nothing was working and I started thinking getting married would somehow ease it all by keeping me busy, now I've grown and realized that life doesn't begin and end in marriage.

Develop yourself, have something and marriage will be fisi.
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by IYANGBALI: 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
Lilimax:
You've started again.
It shall never be well with ASUU smiley
see you as if you are not happy that ASUU is on strike. Leave me jo,I'm married

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
People should just get married when they believe they ve found their soul mate, all these logic about being dependent or independent is just utter crap(non ll guarantee you a great marriage). You shouldn't condemn early marriage because you never had the opportunity to find love early.The youngest female professor when I was in school was just 38 and got married at 20 , do you still think she lacks dream?

A great dreamer knows how to conserve time.

13 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by UjSizzle(f): 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
Choice.
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by DSB(m): 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
xynerise: How much is DIARY that you cant buy? undecided.

freecocoa: You this antelope sha grin.

Abi o...that might be the real reason she would leave cry
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by bukatyne(f): 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
bukatyne:

Are the girls through with school?
How old are their husbands?

Still waiting for answers to the quoted post.

Expect my daughter(s) is a working graduate or pregnant(God forbid) at 19, NOTHING will make her get married.

Even as a working graduate, her hubby must not be more than 25yrs

A 22/23yr old girl is still manageable.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
Noble.G:

Remove God from this. Blame yourself for your actions.
Some marriages do actually stop some people from pursuing their dreams.
God is the authur of marriage and the orchestrator of everything dat evolves around us. HE can neva be excempted.
19 might be ur ample age but might not be the same for another. Just wait 4 ur time, age doesnt count.
If u marry the right person, things wil work out fine for u and God's blessings will be upon ur life.
"He that findedth a wife, findeth a good thing"
Conclusion: Don't follow the crowd, follow ur heart and wait upon God.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by saintpet(m): 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
The major reason is because the end time is near
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by bukatyne(f): 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
nekede11: So u can't develop urself n ur husband house,wat of u clock 30 n d process of developing urself.my point here s ,if husband come early ,embrace d opportunity,unless otherwise.u can b n marriage and stil pursue ur goals,

Not everybody is fortunate enough to be an Omotola

Most women's dreams have been crippled due to early marriages

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
To say the truth, i don't think age is a MAJOR determinant!

Afterall, our forefathers married much earlier nd some pple say they had successful marriages!
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Lilimax(f): 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

I have seen couple of girls who futhered their education in their husband's house and I have seen some that their marriage marked the end of their education. Why will you want to be at the mercy of your potential husband, when you have parents who are willing to take care of you.
Except the husband does not know the importance of education.
These days, everybody wants to be educated; little wonder you see a lot married
women in various institutions of higher learnings.
Although it is not very easy to be schooling while bearing children but provided the man
loves his wife, he'll definitely give her the best education.
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by xynerise: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
freecocoa: My parents are the biggest reason why it didn't happen, my dad said none of his daughters would get married before the age 25.

Are you married now? Because I know you are 35 now

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
freecocoa: My parents are the biggest reason why it didn't happen, my dad said none of his daughters would get married before the age 25.

My dear, ur dad is just a care-taker. Sum1 superior 2 ur dad owns u and He has the final say. If u are destined 2 marry b4 25, nothing can stop u except ur shallow thoughts and calculations as man.
Probably, u want 2 miss out on the plan of God 4 ur life.
God's own arithmetic is different 4rm ours.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by nekede11(m): 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
Is it wen u marry @ 40 dat u wil escape d mercy of a husband,empty skull,u tink maturity s abt age abi,maturity s a mindset ok
Dolly-Parton:

You can marry off ur 19year old daughter or sister then. So that she can be at the mercy of her husband.
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Lilimax(f): 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
byvan: People should just get married when they believe they ve found their soul mate, all these logic about being dependent or independent is just utter crap(non ll guarantee you a great marriage). You shouldn't condemn early marriage because you never had the opportunity to find love early.The youngest female professor when I was in school was just 38 and got married at 20 , do you still think she lacks dream?

Well said!
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
The women with crippled dreams probably married uneducated aged men who probably need a young pet for keeps undecided.
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
byvan: People should just get married when they believe they ve found their soul mate, all these logic about being dependent or independent is just utter crap(non ll guarantee you a great marriage). You shouldn't condemn early marriage because you never had the opportunity to find love early.The youngest female professor when I was in school was just 38 and got married at 20 , do you still think she lacks dream?

1000,000 LIKES smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Orikinla(m): 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
There are no jobs.
Marriage is the next means of survival besides prostitu-tion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog / How Do I Tell Him That I Am Not In Love With Him? / Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.