Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels (84751 Views)

Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him / Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] / Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 03, 2013
No need to trade insults, please. The poster that said all girls are hookers, needs to apologize. That was a degrading remark undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by pweetixandy: 8:55am On Dec 03, 2013
Alikaxon: even if her sister is....that's y they said "all girls" including u.

mayb ur sister is..bt not me. .i speak for myslf. thank u smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by gwas(m): 8:55am On Dec 03, 2013
pweetixandy:
wat has douching got to do wv d topic
If you don't comprehend the correlation between the two then you must be a doofus! Kpele

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 03, 2013
antap:
he's not calling u a prostitute o, what he's calling u is an ashewo
smh. Who trained these boys?
What a disappointment.

7 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 03, 2013
I just wonder how they feel saying such things
CFCfan: No need to trade insults, please. The poster that said all girls are hookers, needs to apologize. That was a degrading remark undecided
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by obiscapula(m): 9:00am On Dec 03, 2013
there aint no problem no where,,pussies r just prizes.
lorretta u: I can't believe what I'm readin here
Anyone of these guys who comes out tomorrow to condemn prostitution is a certified hypocrite
And I'm really sorry for us girls.
Some saying all girls are prostitutes means that even the ones you're dating are prostitutes?
How appalling!
So when a girl is in a normal relationship with a man he thinks of her as a prostitute while in her mind she's in love not knowing the man is thinking of her as a wh*ore.
Damn this is highly disturbing. If these men speak for the majority of guys out there,then something is wrong somewhere.
there aint no problem no where,,pussies r just prizes.
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by gwas(m): 9:02am On Dec 03, 2013
cheesy cheesy, seriouly, jokes apart, you actually look like all these Ijora Badia girls that Agberos give N50 to sleep with. Seeing your pix has made me lost my appetite this morning! Damn!
pweetixandy:
u r d pig here man..dirty Smelly pig..anyama!!! *spits*

10 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by hotwax: 9:05am On Dec 03, 2013
lorretta u: Did you just call me a prostitute?
I demand an apology.
I don't want to trade insults with you.
Just apologize

Sorry madam.

Biko...No vex.

You are not a prostitute ooooo.

as for insult, I am solid as a d*ck

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Oppypoppy: 9:06am On Dec 03, 2013
[quote
author=Alikaxon]Look at this op. I don't know what guys has done to her
that she so despice them alot. Look at who's saying they re unkept; how
kept re u? Meanwhile, what's the difference between them and you? They
get money from men to do their hair, you also do. They get money from
men to go shopping, you also do. With your pesistent ugly attitude
towards men, It shows u've developed hatred for them(not me) and people
like u are still single even in their late 40s, what a life?[/quote]

What really is your problem

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by obiscapula(m): 9:07am On Dec 03, 2013
pweetixandy:
hu b dis one
i can swear it,,if nt for HOME and baby production,,many of us guys would flunt our whores,,they r jt beta

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 03, 2013
hotwax:

Sorry madam.

Biko...No vex.

You are not a prostitute ooooo.
NOTED
Have a nice day
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Alikaxon(m): 9:09am On Dec 03, 2013
pweetixandy:
oh i see..really sharp contrast i shld say. u must hav lived wiv an ashy to knw dat she douches twice a day..smh
and what's wrong with living with an ashy who knows how to take care of her womanliness, Its better than living with u who 'll stink me. Don't u kw u'll stink me?
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Alikaxon(m): 9:14am On Dec 03, 2013
pweetixandy:
mayb ur sister is..bt not me. .i speak for myslf. thank u smiley
did u see how disgursting u re? U made someone lost his appetite this morning.

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Alikaxon(m): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2013
gwas: cheesy cheesy, seriouly, jokes apart, you actually look like all these Ijora Badia girls that Agberos give N50 to sleep with. Seeing your pix has made me lost my appetite this morning! Damn!
bross, sorry 4 dat o. Her pics could have made me lost mine too, but I was lucky I aready ate before seeing the "disgurst" but now I feel like throwing up...

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by adorable29(f): 9:23am On Dec 03, 2013
Alikaxon: Look at this op. I don't know what guys has done to her that she so despice them alot. Look at who's saying they re unkept; how kept re u? Meanwhile, what's the difference between them and you? They get money from men to do their hair, you also do. They get money from men to go shopping, you also do. With your pesistent ugly attitude towards men, It shows u've developed hatred for them(not me) and people like u are still single even in their late 40s, what a life?

Wow, you deduced she hates men from just this post? Interesting.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 03, 2013
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by gwas(m): 9:26am On Dec 03, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Alikaxon: brors sorry 4 dat o. Her pics could have made me lost mine too, but I was lucky I aready ate before seeing the "disgurst" but now I feel like throwing up...
Lmao, you are lucky
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Alikaxon(m): 9:26am On Dec 03, 2013
adorable29: .

Wow, you deduced she hates men from just this post? Interesting.
lols. My dear, one doesn't needs to be trained professionaly to be a psychologist. Its interesting.
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by adorable29(f): 9:27am On Dec 03, 2013
Dr2great: @op.,na only one boy dey Bleep u? All girls na ashawo. It's either u are a major ashawo or mini ashawo or minor ashawo

Yeah.. all asides your mum and sisters! I believe you jare! The females in your family must be really proud of you.

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Alikaxon(m): 9:28am On Dec 03, 2013
gwas: grin grin grin grin
Lmao, you are lucky
am not too lucky o, those her big eyeballs and sore painted mouths could be a nightmare.
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 03, 2013
Alikaxon pls try to be composed and mature in your outbursts. Thanks
Have a nice day too.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Afam4eva(m): 9:35am On Dec 03, 2013
It's for the same reason that husbands will overlook the stretch mark on a lady or any other defect when getting down with the person. Kongi is dangerous and can lead some people to sleep with even animals.
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by ShyDare(m): 9:35am On Dec 03, 2013
mumumugu: All girls are whores.
ha ! U dey find trouble...who told u all gurls r whores. U no get sista

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by gwas(m): 9:40am On Dec 03, 2013
Alikaxon: am not too lucky o, those her big eyeballs and sore painted mouths could be a nightmare.
You are right sha
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by ebamma(m): 9:42am On Dec 03, 2013
i'm totorified by this thread
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by RAPMAN02(m): 9:45am On Dec 03, 2013
shocked
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Alikaxon(m): 9:46am On Dec 03, 2013
lorretta u: Alikaxon pls try to be composed and mature in your outbursts. Thanks
Have a nice day too.
Thank u very much for ur advice. I'll take it. Do have a nice day at work or are u a business tycoon like me?

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Rhemar(m): 9:47am On Dec 03, 2013
Does it really mean most of the guys responding patronize these call girls? even if that's d case it does not justify it to be right, it's somewhat degrading

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Pasca07: 9:49am On Dec 03, 2013
Lorreta,never use nairaland boys to generalize your conclusion,cos boys here don't meet up to 0.5 percent of nigeria population,just ignore them

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 03, 2013
caseless: imp, wat are sayin?

Lost lil simpleton, how 'll u understand when ya brain is filled with abscess?? grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 03, 2013
lorretta u: I can't believe what I'm readin here
Anyone of these guys who comes out tomorrow to condemn prostitution is a certified hypocrite
And I'm really sorry for us girls.
Some saying all girls are prostitutes means that even the ones you're dating are prostitutes?
How appalling!
So when a girl is in a normal relationship with a man he thinks of her as a prostitute while in her mind she's in love not knowing the man is thinking of her as a wh*ore.
Damn this is highly disturbing. If these men speak for the majority of guys out there,then something is wrong somewhere.
You've been living in a bubble. Why do you think men believe they can have 'any' woman when they have money? How many posts have you seen on nairaland saying "face money-making and women will come when you're successful?" How many girls on here will date a broke guy, hard working or not?
If a guy's financial standing is a determining factor for a girl dating or even looking at a guy, then she's a ho, aka prostitute.
You're quoting love like women know what love is, how many women will date, talk less of marry a man with financial deficiency!
I don't support LovePeddler-mongering but, really, who are we to begrudge anybody their opinion? If people feel all/most women are prostitute, considering the definition of a prostitute, perhaps, women should accept their rightful labels or change their ways.
Btw, I don't think you're of questionable behaviour just naïve.

40 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Alikaxon(m): 9:57am On Dec 03, 2013
Rhemar: Does it really mean most of the guys responding patronize these call girls? even if that's d case it does not justify it to be right, it's somewhat degrading
Even if I don't patronise them......I had to oppose it because I don't like the biased attitude of the poster. I don't care what people think about me on nairaland, I don't care to impress anybody, I don't respect anybody's opinion unless I want to. Anybody who's pissed off by my words should in Oshiomole's word "go and die" you can't do anything more than hate (Alikaxon); It doesn't count.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Man Plays Guitar With Lady's Private Part, Nigerians Blast Them (Photos) / How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks / Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.