Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

15ssDRIVE's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 15ssDRIVE's Profile / 15ssDRIVE's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 58 pages)

Family / Re: I Lost My Wife (a Nairalander) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2022
Boss sorry oh, May her soul rest in Perfect Peace ..Amennnnn
Car Talk / Re: Q5e 2021 by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:02am On Sep 02, 2022
735i:

I'd advice you get a whole salvaged car (same specs and model as yours). Get one with rear or chassis damage. Take out the engine and keep the other valuable parts that are prone to replacements - cos even those parts will be hard to source locally.

Before you do all these though, let me ask: Do you have comprehensive insurance. If yes, check to see if your cover has flood extension, If it does, just call your insurance company and give them bill sharply.

Thats the best advice I have received so far. I am going for it.

Boss na one small African country I dey and the comprehensive insurance na 10% of the value and that would have been a very saving route out of things like this. I no do comprehensive, but I will surely do on once car is fixed.

imagine I go just give them bill.
Romance / Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:59am On Sep 02, 2022
GoldenJAT:
Since na my mouth you de find!! I will pay the bills! And move on with my life!! Na just small mistake! Afterwards! Will sit her down and lecture her on what to when next she is going on a date!!
LOL!! Only me type comment, only me de laugh!!

Best reply ….. gentleman .
Car Talk / Re: Q5e 2021 by 15ssDRIVE(m): 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
735i:

Bro, no one wants to touch the engine oh. They said it's gone

Thanks for the response.
I do share the same believe ,that the best thing is get a new engine. The question is where can I get one ?
Politics / Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
Addme:

I guess most desperate has another meaning to you.

Most desperate and he has never contested for any election since he left office as a governor.

Most desperate and he has been in one party since bar change of names.

If he's most desperate, what would you say about Obi and Atiku?

Abeg tell them…. Oh
Romance / Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2022
HIPROFILE:
hey bro go hustle legit and make money first…na you go run for holes…If thats what you want doing

101% truest .
Romance / Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2022
nokspos:
don't do anything , don't even sleep with his sisters, renting another apartment will cost you extra agent and agreement. this is not improving your life, you should be thinking of buying a house or building yours and that might take time, you need a place before that time, and you need to save well, moving from one house rent to another is not cool for a bright future plan.

Sleeping with his sisters will not give you freedom to bring in another lady which might become the soulmate you've been looking for. that girl that left you is not yours, and you should be happy she didn't fake it for you till you wife her.

find another woman and start a new life. let bygone be bygone

True point till you got to the part, not give you freedom to bring in another girl,na that one gan gan be the game.

I will even call them the sisters to help me open gate for her,Alaye.

After Vaulence na, DRY EYE CREW….. meaning no send anybody.

Me and my Landlord go be best pal. I go dey arrange babes for am. So no matter the pressure the kids put on landlord, no Quit notice !
Politics / Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:31am On Aug 31, 2022
jeromestarks:
Atiku is a thief.
Tinubu is a drug lord.
Obi is IPOB.
Abeg, who person go vote for now o?

I don't know who will win but
what I do know is that kenkenso will not win 2023 election.

Bat2023 all the way for me
Atiku 203”23 all for some other people
And Obi2023 all way some others
All of them na corrupt leaders as you can’t get to that level without being corrupt. Chose carefully .
Crime / Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2022
EricSmallz:

Na Stupid Children be that o

Sure boss.
Crime / Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:45am On Aug 30, 2022
EricSmallz:
Haba!
Don't they have children?
Na wa o.

Sometime of the children have been brainwashed into believing their innocent mothers, be witch oh.

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Q5e 2021 by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2022
735i:

What year and model of Audi is this? I know someone who may be able to help you. have you scanned the car? Is it throwing any codes?

You said you went to a good mechanic? Was he the one that advised you to get a new engine?

Audi Q5 electronic ,Year of manufacture 03/21
My Mechnanic advised, I better buy a complete engine .

Oga mi inside the engine be like lekki beach,lol

We didn’t scan it oh,by the time they finished trying to drain of the water from the engine ….. the piston ,crank shaft is messed up….
Car Talk / Re: Q5e 2021 by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:14am On Aug 29, 2022
Senior Men in the house….. abeg oh

I still need help on how to get this engine oh, Abi no selling point for Naija ?
Crime / Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:18am On Aug 28, 2022
MonkeyMods:
You arrived safely into Nigeria, the first thing you did was to pick up a hoe for the night....cos you changed the little peanut you brought into naira and it looked good.

No thanks to the naira free fall..

You're a disgrace to yourself

You don't have direction or purpose in life..

Ashawo no be person ? Bros hmmmmmmm if you see the way out gentle @ home dey Bleep up,for street. You go japa. Dem get all crazy moves pass Ashawo girls.
Religion / Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:42am On Aug 28, 2022
GerraMeh74:
Go and preach to your terrorist brothers and keep off this thread.

The Holy Quran says:
"Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians—whoever believes in God and the Last Day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord. And there will be no fear for them, nor shall they grieve"
Politics / Re: LASG Explains Parking Fees, Lady Who Accused Government Apologizes by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:40am On Aug 28, 2022
wunmi590:

Honestly, I was speechless when a dispatch rider sent a similar letter to me....

I'm the facility of a company, got the stupid letter that we re to pay up to 2million naira within 7days of receiving letter...

Can you imagine, that rubbish, so parking inside your compound is now a crime in Lagos?

They are mad....

Before some people will say go back to your state, I'm a lagosian and my family are part of the people that lay the foundation of Lagos...

So I won't even pay any stupid fee..

You can post the letter received here.

1 Like

Car Talk / Q5e 2021 by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hello House,
I was driving home few day ago the road home, turned to a dam kind of. My car kind of starts jerking and then goes off,I noticed when I tried to turn on the Car it shows picture of water on the engine on my dashboards mistakenly tried to turn it on several times.

By the time I took the car to the a good Mechanick, there is water everywhere and now I have been advised to buy a new engine.

Where can I get one here in Naija ?

Abeg help a brother oh.

Politics / Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:23am On Aug 27, 2022
No be next year? Make Allah Keep us all,alive with good health.
We go still gather here …

2 Likes

Business / Re: Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:46am On Aug 26, 2022
Dem go sell crazy. Wait till our brothers go starts to dey mix Nike &NIKEe to blind buyers.
Politics / Re: Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:22am On Aug 26, 2022
All of them na thieves.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:13am On Aug 24, 2022
Bros,
Teaching … you can make more if you stay in a good compound and can teach students at home.

Start with 500 per month,once the parents can’t see positive change and your students like your way of teaching.

Take your eyes of under- age girls, no
Matter how she flash the boobs.
Fashion / Re: Balenciaga Selling ‘Most Expensive Trash Bag In The World’ For $1,790 (Photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
Trust dumpers, they getting the trash off and the Garbage bag is hitting the street,asap.

New money moves .
Politics / Re: BBC Mentions Tony Kabaka As A Cultist Who Worked For APC (2021 Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:34am On Aug 20, 2022
Reallife17:
Yes he is! E be like say e don forget wetin Obaseki do am last time. Another begging loading!

Obaseki go soon comot, and u go see who laugh last!!
Politics / Re: Physically Challenged Man Claims He Was Attacked For Supporting Obi (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Arrangement+ Waiting for the client to start, sending Money.....
Crime / Re: Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
Edo state and ritualist yahoo boys can only be rivalled by their brothers from oduduwa republic. It seems like it's a family affair after all. God help us all

Boss,
This one na Madness.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:25am On Aug 14, 2022
Blogsmile1:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/some-people-mocked-me-when-i-lost-my-son-adeboye/%3famp

Baba,
It’s a painful thing. Something no parent prays to experience.

As a Man of God please forgive and forget.

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
deavicky:
I was minding my business in my office trying to get out of tedious drawing I was doing, suddenly my phone rang. I checked, it was an unknown number so I ignored the call and continued with my work. The phone rang again I still did not pick. About 15 minutes later a text came from the same number that she is Mr X (my friend) wife that if I'm free I should call her back.

Immediately I had to call back.
She picked and start by apologising for calling but she couldn't just help it. That they are very broke at the moment even their little baby food is finished and no money to buy it that she had asked her husband to call me but he said he doesn't want bother me. She just had to take my number from his phone to secretly call me. She said I should send them any amount I can and I should please not let her husband know she called me that I can also send the money to his account.

I was not having much at that time so I sent 20k to his account only for my friend to call me later to thank me and also indirectly warn me not ever listen to such call from his wife.

My concern here is, why is that the same person that asked me not to tell her husband be the same person to tell her husband or is she trying to cause problem between us?

Oga Mi,
You have done the right thing. Guy man don run low,madam come take make moves.
Family / Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
Creamypie:
if your write up is true, u have to know that men go through stress most times, and it kills their Interest/ drive for love manking

Heavenly blessings on you and us all.

Stress dey kill knacking intentions.

Seducing na many ways, na your own area be that oh… activate the Ashawo Mode,Abi wetting dey worry you? Laughs

You don try sleep naked and Open Theater ??

Last last, try include the investigative officer and as FBI wey woman be. Try find out,Wetin do James Bond wey him no wan shot enemies down? Laughs

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:56am On Aug 10, 2022
Zonefree:

I'd bet Jennyclay left bress, your body count is above 95.

vauwlence
Politics / Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2022
englishmart:
While you're harvesting your agbado, your grand ancestor is being packaged like an astronaut for medicals.

That’s not Bat. He doesn’t fly BUsiness C.

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
Invite her for a very important conversation ,whne she come make sure,you no offer her anything. Tell her you need Loan of 100K very urgent or the owner of the spoilt phone will come and arrest you .when she wan go beg her for 2K no fall your hand oh,

Keep calling for the loan like 3/10 times everyday. Call for 3 days straight and let’s see. If she come Again na him be say she be Nairalander.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
Every man get his own marriage problems,just that our cases are different .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 58 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.