Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

15ssDRIVE's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 15ssDRIVE's Profile / 15ssDRIVE's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 58 pages)

Car Talk / Re: Lagos To Zaria Road Trip (with Pics) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:38am On May 06, 2022
nymphomaniac:
give us the gist.

Omo! What a thread! I read every line of it. Sadly, roads are bad, bandits on the road, people no longer willing to help like the old days etc. Nigeria, which way...

Oga mi,
Na long trip oh .. Story for another day.

Lagos - Benin 15 hrs in total
Benin to Togo 6 hrs
Togo to Burkina Faso 20 hrs
Burkina to Mail 16 hrs
Mali Sénègal
Sénègal Gambia ……

Security issues -: Burkina Faso / Mali and last last Cassamas _ Sénègal / Gambia border.

2 Likes

Car Talk / Re: Lagos To Zaria Road Trip (with Pics) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:34pm On May 05, 2022

Nigeria to Gambia and back is on my bucket list.

No need for compass, did it twice .
Politics / Re: Demola Seriki Buys Lagos Central APC Senatorial Form by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:54am On May 02, 2022
Make those wey dey Spain, attest to him correctness or him self na one way traffic.
Crime / Re: EFCC Declares 59 Wanted Over ₦435 Billion, $397 Million, €9.9Million Frauds by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:17am On May 01, 2022
Warlord12:

https://punchng.com/efcc-declares-59-wanted-over-n435bn-397m-e9-9m-frauds/?amp

No faces ? Big thieves …. D Israeli self no get, complete name .
Politics / Re: Ogun State Completes Panseke-Adigbe Road In Abeokuta by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
AbuAeesha:
if u compare the current gov with his predecessor,u will think maybe dapo is transferring the state fund to somewhere,
no wonder sha, he affirmed he was an ex-convict

Dapo Ex convict ? This one strong oh !!!
Politics / Re: NDLEA Marks Kyari’s Maiduguri Houses, Shopping Plaza For Investigation by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
Sports / Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
ufotty2001:

What about men that married to a prostitute

na 2 different scenarios. Women married to Gamblers are living in a volcano town.

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
NFT loading
Politics / Re: Buhari Receives Karim Ahmad Khan (ICC Prosecutor) In Aso Rock (Pictures) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:39am On Apr 21, 2022
ICC that can’t try American presidents for crimes committed @ Afghanistan & Iraq.
Romance / Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:22am On Apr 21, 2022
This are pictures of home delivery jooooor
Crime / Re: Custom Officer Killed An Abroad Returnees Because Of #5,000 (five Thousand Naira by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:45am On Apr 21, 2022
The only way that will stop this shit,is instant killing all the officers, wey go that operation
Travel / Re: Cape Verde by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
silibaba:

Many dey do

Leave the many and focus on you.
Crime / Re: Watch The Moment Argentine Striker, Eduardo Salvio Ran Over Wife With His Car by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:50am On Apr 17, 2022
allen113:
Op dem dey shout what the fvck for Argentina? lipsrsealed
Argentineans speak Spanish if I'm not mistaken

The story might be true but this video na fake

No mind OP. Then just wan trend with lies

1 Like

Travel / Re: Cape Verde by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:19am On Apr 17, 2022
silibaba:

Go there and tarnish our image.

Do you do that ?
Family / Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
Upon all the women wey dey thus country, na only this woman u want?
Politics / Re: Gov. Fayemi Meets Buhari Over 2023 Presidential Race by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
How I wish Nigerians can disappoint this guys and vote in a young brain.

2 Likes

Science/Technology / Re: A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Pangolin (Pictured) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
the scales cost a fortune.
Politics / Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
She physically abused her oh. The law look at things from a different angle.
Career / Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
Dorwadora:
Thank you ma..... That's what I've been thinking too.... There are still good people. But seriously ma I'm always scared whenever I'm at the house... Even right now I've opened the whole door incase I need to escape any danger. I'm sitting outside the veranda with a kitchen knife beside me... Because I don't want my story to end as raped then strangled

My dear, Kitchen Knife keeeeeeeee, Abeg oh. Leave now, that you can.

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
Holy month of Ramadan,best time to forgive. My brother you have to weigh her from all other areas. Is this a one time error or continuous?

I know it hurts, for me I always consider my own errors too .

What are you doing wrongly that could have,prompt her to make those mistakes??

Allah S.W.T is the most forgiving, and as Allahs slaves, we should learn from him too.

8 Likes

Romance / Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
Dshocker:

You wey no fit remember your password dey find phone wey you go hack,hacking don cheap na,2 for N5

No
Mind the bongo.
Family / Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
haslaw:

Maybe so. But not to the extent of not being able to consult with the wife when issues come up.

It's not a good sign at all.

Yes Boss,
Its not a good sign if you cant get your cash when needed. But you know men, we can lie for Africa and some lazy men can also make their wife look more dangerous than satan...
Family / Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:57am On Apr 04, 2022
haslaw:

Most hypocrites would kick and raise hell if the tables were turned or if it was your blood brother

its goodie she handles cash better.
Family / Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
todaynewsreview:
As married nairalanders, how often do your spouse provoke you? And how do you handle such provocations?

Provocation to me comes daily, though depending on the level of provocation from the other partner.

No marriage is perfect but our ability handle each others flaws is what matters more. Considering every provocation as a yardstick to acrimonious living may only lead to broken homes.

How do you handle yours?

Women provoke you every 30 minutes ….. the only way is to turn the anger to joke or give them space when thir head theiy hot

2 Likes

Family / Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:
So the main issue that led to me denying her food this night.

I asked her for the two of us to go and get ingredients for food, she said she's having serious headache so I went alone.

When I came back I washed the rice and put it on fire and I also start grinding the pepper and tomatoes with manual grinder.

After few minutes when the rice was done I asked my wife to go and put down the rice from fire, and fried the stew afterwards.

She just started shouting she's so tired, her head is hot and making hefty sounds inside that she can't stand up from this bed.

I insisted and she went to put the rice down and off the gas, instead of her to start frying the stew. She just came and meet me on the bed.

And she started shouting I didn't tell you am hungry, am not even eating this night at all. Do whatever you want to do, I'll never stand up to make any stew in this house. If you want to eat go and make the stew yourself.

I just stood up and enter the kitchen to make the stew. As I was making the stew, my wife that said she's not feeling fine was busy watching film om her phone. She complained earlier that her head is hefty and aching her that she can't stand up from the bed, but she stood up and start looking for the BT Audio to connect to her phone so that she'll be able to hear the film audio very well.

Immediately I finished making thr stew, I served the food on the table and the next my wife wanted to stood up from the bed to join on the table so that we can eat.

I just told her that You can never eat from this food this night and tomorrow morning, because you were the one that said you were not hungry that I was troubling you to make food.

I also told her that the headache allow you br watching films and also allow you to be looking for BT Audio. But denied you to cook for me.

So house I want to know if this is right or wrong pls or what can I do.

To all moniker saying have I ever helped her before this is for you below:

BTW I have cooked many times in the house, there are times she'll go to work before she comes back I'll have prepare good foods, that will atimes takes me 2 or more hours to prepare and she'll come back and eat and smile and say thank you. I use to get home between 5pm and 6pm latest, while she'll be coming home by 7pm, 8pm or latter.

At times the two of us may be at home and I'll be the only one cooking, while she'll just lie down watching films or doing another thing while I do the while cooking.

I think I have being helpful to her in cooking and other chores in the house. There are many times I'll be the one washing all the clothes in the house, while she's sleeping or doing something else.

I literally do almost 80% of everything in the house if not more than.

But me doing all those doesn't mean am a fool or I don't know what am doing.

Bit I think as a man you have to man up.

If there is some places to play a fool, with wifey is Numéro uno.

It will grant you long life,aka no arguments. I will cook and serve you,after all she has been doing it for years… habbbba my bros ….

No be every where you go dey show Russia, Oya see as Russia dey take disgrace him self….
Education / Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:55am On Mar 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:

+49 1521 1553476

WhatsApp only.

You don start…… Ogun don dey invite una go shrine…. Admin if you dey see…. Do the needful .
Education / Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:54am On Mar 28, 2022
greggng:

I only hope they don't get worst after meeting you. I have seen this format many times

Na the road to suicide dem enter so…
Celebrities / Re: Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
Did I heard her,say what’s special about Shoplifting

Egbami

4 Likes

Family / Re: My Son's Behavior Is Getting Out Of Hand by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
klassyguy:
I have two lovely kids with my wife - a girl and a boy. My son is six years old while his sister is eight. Both were born here in the US. I’ve done what I feel is right as a father to train these kids, but I know not everything can be done accordingly.

My son is restless. He has the attention span of three seconds before he gets distracted by something else. My mum tells says he is a copy of me when I was his age, but that was in the eighties and the way children were handled back then is totally different from today. He hardly wants to do anything in terms of school work and almost every day I get complaints from his teacher that he does not do his work or he is disruptive in class. When other students are doing their work, my son will be the one falling off his chair or hiding under his desk. His teacher told me he acts out when being corrected. Only yesterday my wife told me the teacher met her when she went to pick them up in school and told her that my son started yelling when the lights in the class started flickering. His behavior got so bad, they had to call the school security officer before he calmed down.

This behavior is really bothering me. I know my son is smart. His pre-school teacher once told me he was the smartest student she had. My son can do complex mathematical equations off the top of his head that even his older sister struggles to do. He has a very good memory and can list off all the types of trains that exist in the US, things that even I don’t know. It’s sitting down to be serious about work that he can’t do and can’t seem to focus on.

I enrolled him in a soccer club to see if that would help him expel his excess energy. At first he seemed to be lazy as he gets frustrated easily, and rather try harder, my son would rather give up and cry. I mostly have to encourage him to put in more effort, and most of the time he does not pay attention to what the coach says. The coach told me a couple of days ago that he wants to move him to a lower group level to see if he can build his confidence there.

I want to believe it’s his being the last born for now that’s worrying him. He seemed to start being a bit more mature when my wife got pregnant last year and he learnt they had a younger sibling on the way, but unfortunately, she miscarried and we lost the baby. I’ve been thinking for a while now whether to move back to Nigeria with everyone so that we can build some sense into both of them (my daughter’s story is another one). I’ve thought of taking them both for an ADHD test, but my wife is against that. The only time my son pays attention is when he’s doing something he likes, and that is when he’s playing the PS5 I got them or watching videos on YouTube Kids.

Any advice would be welcome from parents out there.

Ask Mom,how she handled your own case ?
Romance / Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:01am On Mar 25, 2022
Netmuch:
Hi fellow nairalanders,

I and my fiance were both bankers, I brought her in town and God used me for her to secure a job.

Where I used to stay was a bit further to our work place, so their is another banker guy who has a CR-V Honda car that usually drops her in the morning at her office whom she later became close friends with, although dey do call themselves whenever the guy is about leaving his house to pick up my fiancee, which I was aware of.

However, suddenly I realized that my fiancee WhatsApp chat is always cleared not to let me see their chats which I suspected a foul play, but the worst came last week when I was trying to get my car engine oil and I was approaching her, she was calling the guy, as I near her to eavesdrop on what she was talking with the guy, she quickly ends the call. I got angry that why will she not let me hear their conversations if truly she has nothing to do with the guy. I challenged her but she insisted nothing was going on between them that she had to end the call on my arrival which she has always call in my presence.

I don't want to be a fool as am about to end the relationship, but I guess I need your honest and positive response on this matter why she had to do what she did. I am a very simple guy and I believe every one should have their freedom. And I don't cheat.

I will love to hear your mature opinion on this.

Thanks.

You might be wrong and your might be right .

Take your ears off,don’t try to search or read her messages don’t respond to every little thing you see.

Man we no get car,no dey complain ….. When Your own car come no bash people wife oh …
Crime / Re: 16mm HD CCTV Camera Installation by 15ssDRIVE(m): 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2022
Do you have,wireless ?
Investment / Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
I talk am day this day to come ……

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 58 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.