Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

15ssDRIVE's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 15ssDRIVE's Profile / 15ssDRIVE's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 58 pages)

Politics / Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:33am On Jul 02, 2022
Did I heard , Atiku Abubakar Married a Yoruba Man
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
Number 9 bad pass@ happy ending .
U get it?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:11am On Jun 30, 2022
@ Bat 2023.
Romance / Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:03am On Jun 29, 2022
ebubeson:
To be tempted to sleep with someone's wife can come, they may even offer you, but I beg you resist.... Adultery is cheaper than before...I have more than one encounter, but let me share this..

Some years back, I went for something (briefly) in a northern state, and I stayed in a couples house then.. It was quit okay as I was received well into the house.. But what happened? I noticed the couples were not in talking terms, but they talked to me. One night, the man left and did not come back that night...To be real I met a dangerous temptation as me and the wife became "fleshly" close to each other that night, we were talking and the environment was "satanned". She was weak and I was weak, but I held on and never caressed her nor had sex. I had the power to UnCloth her as she was vulnerable. She complained of her hubbies bed performance. Thank God I did not fall. I might have been destroyed today.

No matter how sweet a married woman appears, even if she goes naked, endure it with your life and go away...

This is not the only temptation with a married woman..But thank God for keeping me.

you really no won do am, Abi na fear catch you?

2 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:14am On Jun 29, 2022
E no easy oh.

If you can’t stop, continue. Be ready for your cross,like Jesus .
Politics / Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:54am On Jun 28, 2022
Smart guy, no want make UGM come scatter the party.
Food / Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:39am On Jun 25, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Doesn't sound like a good combo but I'd probably give it a try

I love dates. I can spend a whole day eating it haha

try and come tell us, because e sweet too much
Music/Radio / Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
No:1
KWAM1
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Experience In A Mortuary by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
I once got an open application for my gf searching for job.

After telling her all the remunerations and how she will be getting,tips .

Then she agreed,un till I mentioned mortuary !!!

Buki good luck to you, where ever you are .

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
Yoruba Muslim prayed for him

some touts, with Islamic ideas , no sane Muslim will do that
Events / Re: Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:50am On Jun 21, 2022
9jaRealist:

Ignoring that you seem to mistake culture for values…
Culture (even values) are NOT static, but always evolving.

Reality is there’s no LOGICAL reason for polygamy in the 21st century…
Except to eat your proverbial cake and have it, and of course to perpetuate primitive SEXIST cultural practices.

Dumb PRIMITIVE SEXIST CULTURAL practices, such as polygamy, inheriting a dead brother’s wife…
Or making widows sleep with the corpse of a dead husband, should have NO place among civilized human beings.
>

We don forget say 21st century is for only Gay rights ? How did they confuse you rhat polygamy is bad, but gay is good
Events / Re: Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:48am On Jun 21, 2022
postbmd:
why keep it a secret?

I tire oh. When all you need is notify 1st Queen of an incoming Queen.
Politics / Re: Is Wike Considering Dumping PDP & Joining APC? (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
Fear who no fear Tinubu . King maker wey turn King.

Bat23
Celebrities / Re: Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
Imagine oh. Can they try this in the North ?

Noooooooooooo

1 Like 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:00am On Jun 13, 2022
At last everyone go still vote him candidate. For me na Bat2023.
Politics / Re: Obasanjo To Nigerian Youths: Don’t Abandon Nigeria To Those Messing It Up by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:52am On Jun 12, 2022
Parachoko:
You will have to answer my question first if you want me to answer your question.

Can I ask?

Na so that one be, from Adam.
Romance / Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
Na me dey match myself, na dem dey un-match me.

Till I found her .

6 Likes

Family / Re: My Narcissistic Brother by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:51am On Jun 11, 2022
Moonshine101:
Hello Everyone!

I have a family issue but I don't have someone to speak to about it, so I'm very grateful for your inputs on this matter.

SOME BACKSTORY (You can skip this if you want):
I'm the youngest of my two siblings (26M). I have a sister and a brother. My sister's kinda okay. My brother (35) is a selfish, toxic and entitled person. He dropped out from the university, doesn't have a job and he steals from my parents like my dad's watches or property or my mum's jewellery and then sells them to buy weed or something.

One time he sold my mum's car and after some police and legal issue that basically went nowhere, she basically had to steal it back (The guy who bought it, passed away a little while after, so I guess that case is closed..), he once took my phone while I was sleeping because I refused to give him a different phone I had, that belongs to me after selling his own phone or something. It's like he acts solely on impulse. My dad (who's in his 70s now) is almost always on security alert when my brother is around. As for my mom, she just straight up enables him and bails him out of trouble every time, saying things like "He's your brother" or "God will change him" when I talk to her about it. My brother and I got into a fight, like a year before I left for university, because he wanted to look around my room to see if I had his usb cable despite me telling him I don't have it nor have I seen it. That was the last time I willingly spoke to him.

My family moved into a new house and I finally left for school (my brother stayed in the old house and my sister moved in with her husband after marriage, so it was just him over there). During my 3rd year, I called my dad, asking him for some money because I was broke, and during the phone call, my dad tells me that he's at the hospital cuz my brother and some girl just had a kid. okay.. I came back for holidays and found out that his baby mama (who's also toxic and insults people alot) and kid, my nephew, are staying with us, with my parents providing for them while my brother stays in the older house, renting it out to people (who messed up the house and compound to the point it just became a disgusting place to live in) obviously without permission from my parents (who don't even own that house, it belongs to my uncle). By the time I graduated and came back home, he was now living with us in the new house because free food and no bills, I guess.

I haven't gotten a job yet so I'm stuck here.

Recently, he's been staying away from me because I don't talk to him or even look at him.

BACK TO THE TOPIC:
Around a year ago, I had a serious wakeup call and decided that, if I was going to go forward in life I would have to better myself so I began a journey of meditation and self-improvement, and I think I've made some good progress. Now the issue is my brother---earlier today, I saw him scouting our house (after my parents went out) and I could instantly tell he was up to no good. I was cooking when I began to hear some noise from upstairs like he was hacking at something. He came downstairs and readied his car while my cousin who stays with us (19) carried the AC unit my brother was planning to sell.
Usually I'll just mind my business and avoid him because he's an adult-child (narcissist) and I think he'll just put his vindictive sights on me if I interfere, but this time I don't know what came over me..

I called my cousin and demanded where he was taking that AC to. I then asked my brother (first time in years I've spoken to him) why he was taking it, he just gave one nonsense flimsy excuse then I told my cousin to return it. When he tried to explain whatever, I didn't acknowledge his presence, I just ignored him and ate my food. He just stood there staring at me for like 3 minutes before he left while murmuring something.

The main reason I've been avoiding him for long is because he's toxic and I decided that family or not, toxicity is still toxicity. He's very exploitative and once he familiarises with someone it's like an opening to trample the person's boundaries. I think I confronted him today because the more you ignore bad/evil the stronger it becomes and eventually it will come for you except now it'll be stronger from all the experience.

The issue is, I don't want to relapse into my old life of toxicity by further engaging him if he decides to steal from me on get physical because he's the kind of person that only listens to actions, not words.
Please, what do you think I do?

Imagine if you guys really talk like brothers? He probably will see,reasons to live a bette life.
Crime / Re: Crossdresser Arrested For Deceiving Man Who Paid Him For Sex In Delta (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:01am On Jun 11, 2022
Creamypie:
Damn. So irritating.so them dey this Asaba? So the guy no take eyes see am first b4 insertion?this na smelling story

Abeg help me tell am.

Milo can never taste,like aloMo bitters,impossible

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Thailand Legalises Growing, Consumption Of Marijuana by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:51am On Jun 11, 2022
With Tinubu _ Akeredolu@ Thailand second visit. We legalize we make $£¥€
Family / Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
Arkhanmu:
I married my wife in Kaduna two years ago. During those period we were dating, we were very much apart due to distance. She stayed in Kaduna while I worked in Lagos.

During few times of my personal meeting before our wedding, I noticed huge communication between her and this man. I called her attention to it but she just waived it aside saying they are just friends as Ex (stuff). She joined me up in Lagos after the marriage but the communication between them still continued.

This is a woman I have sacrificed so much for in my life by providing her basics need with the children even though not huge like that. She told me the Ex is a Doctor and they have nice experience together while dating back then. I have adviced even begged her to stop this communication as it it very hurtful and insulting to my personality but she won't stop. Instead she secretly calls and requests money from this guy in almost different occasions.

At a point in time in the past when she went to Kaduna to get her transfer from work place to Lagos, she still visit the guy even as she is heavily pregnant that time. I was able to get the idea through her bank account statement when the same guy send her money for what business I don't understand. It is almost 2 years of our marriage now, I am starting to regret why I marry her initially even as I noticed much difference between us; she is from Southern Kaduna while am from Ibadan.

I wish I have married my tribe whom I can easily understand. Just yesterday night I see another 4k alert from the same guy to my wife. I am really pained though I have not confront her. See guys, I have 2 boys, twin, I take care of them, buy food and all.

Though my work is not going fine but I try my best to make her happy but it seems she is not built for me. I don't really know what is going on again in my life as I am heartbroken.

Maybe the man is even in Lagos most times self. Many things are just running through my mind.

Stay strong my brother, increase your hustle. Glad you didn’t accuse of any wrong. If na like 4K alert, no worries,some guys still help out when asked,with nothing attached.

But let her know you don’t like it.

Lastly face that hustle,u see the way Tinubu face APC presidential level !!!

Enjoy your weekend.
Crime / Re: Man Stole Plasma TV From The Hotel He Lodged And Was Caught (video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
Cokahot:
If you had intention of stealing telly,why not carry condemned telly and replace with the stolen one. How daft of u to check out of a 2 or 1 star hotel and na telly u see thief
Odeh
It would be so damn obvious na. Just like someone came to my crib and on the day he or she is going back,I no see my telly again. Pls charge him to court and let him be jailed.ole.

Boss, Eyan James Hardly Chase ….

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
festacman:
He needs to pay an immediate visit to Bourdillon to explain how he suddenly became a consensus candidate mischievously. Otherwise, his political career ends. grin

hahahah....no be like that oh. Strong men make friends,not enemies
Politics / Re: Tinubu: Atiku, PDP Governors In Emergency Meeting - The Nation by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
Biodun556:
N

Osibanjo, you be our pikin. Na try you try,you no kill person. Dry your tears.
Politics / Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
job is done, i have to show solidarity with Mrs osibanjo.
Politics / Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
BlackFlamefromP:
"Who will be his vice? A Northern Christian won’t get Northern votes. And he can’t survive a Muslim-Muslim ticket!"

Interesting.

I will reserve my comment on this for now.

Tinubu will come with another shocker... If the good Lord keeps him alive, he is a winner
Politics / Re: Moment Tinubu Was Declared Winner Of APC Presidential Primary Election (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
aariwa:
I preferred Osibanjo who would have been the best candidate, but the fact that Tinubu defeated buhari shows he is no pushover and lends credence to what he said in Ogun that he made buhari president

Tinubu, no be here oh. E get bad side we know. Make we see wetting e fit do self.
Politics / Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
Natural441:
The guy go be in shame right now

Boss,
many men today na just ass lickers . double mouth oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:41am On Jun 08, 2022
WonderManly:
Shey na only Bola Tinubu na him waka come ni?.. i just dey ask nio. Dollar don dey work. Who no like money? Me self like better things. Make i just Jaaaaapa before people go dey talk now.

the guy word, na certified cashier check.
Politics / Re: Adamu Garba Withdraws From Presidential Race by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
What kind of husband and wife is this?

Correct Mama and the man wey wan forget his verbal agreement
Romance / Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ocholu:
So today, I was catching up with my buddies when this topic came up. We analyzed it critically with everybody giving his/her own opinions.

I found out that, man! A woman can easily and quickly forgive a man who cheated on her than a man to do so.

Some of my buddies opined that men are polygamous in nature hence, the natural exception. I find their assertions quite disturbing. Because if a woman can forgive and accept back a man who cheated on her, so should a man.

A lady who was with us also said that even though men are the ones who cheat the most, when a woman cheats; all hell let loose. But if it's a man, no noise is heard. Why so??

The other dude was like, if his woman cheats, he'd forgive and accept her. But it's just for the fun of it. That he won't take her serious again.

So in the end, men cheating is somehow normal and acceptable. But a woman's own is a sacrilege and abomination.

It's the double standard for me.

Mods, help propel to FP abeg. Make person get wider opinions.

We can cheat,without emotion. Woman na full emotional attachment….hahahhaa

1 Like

Politics / Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
barbstee:
Though a betrayer deserves to be booed,

But we should please respect his office

Team BAT

If we talk,we go Die. If we no talk,we go Die.
Make we talk . Bad thing na bad thing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 58 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.