Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,210 members, 7,780,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:21 PM

15ssDRIVE's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 15ssDRIVE's Profile / 15ssDRIVE's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 58 pages)

Politics / Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2022
Moh247:
tongue

Omo Agege

Ayiri Emami

Asari Dokubo

Tompolo

Ibori

Bad combo.....

Add this to make it complete

Ibori and Uduaghan= goal

1 Like 1 Share

Family / Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:36am On Oct 25, 2022
No insult, since I will consider and talk to you like my sister. Call Dad to his senses, tell him you will both regret it if it continue like this. What do we call your marital status ?

You dey pack, dem dey beg u, imagine a Man going on his knees ,haba. God bless us oh....money don dey disgrace man since Adams days.

If you want park you things for some niggers, Na dem go dey help you pack am fast. Make better things enter house.

Because of 200,000 thousand Naira ? Haba!!! less than 300$? Man hustle you 200K,u see alert, all you need to say is guy, where is my 50% share of the returns. if na agent and the agent get 200K u go kill am, u sari him bargaining power?

Abeg go cool down.

Look the current UK PM na him Rich father inlaw they lay all the moves oh, and dem no kill am unto that.

At a time I have my junior sister and her hubby on steady salary,now imagine they are in better position financially.

Sis call your man and tell him you are truly sorry, go back to his house. Tell him when ever is ready, you and him go pack the property from your rented apartment back home..

1 Like

Food / Re: How Is Kilishi Made? (pics) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
gaby:

You'd stop eating this trash the day you see how and where they are made....

Yuck...

Very unsanitary and unhygienic...

Na fat wey dem rub pepper mix come dry am for sun where flies go perch am tire...

Boss,
The day you eat original from Niger republic, you go see say na trash be Naija kilishi.

They just skin the goat, apply the ingredients and then you see the mastery @ of the way they will cut the meat …. Like nylon and then sun it for few hours … Finally they just grilled it for like 1hr .
Men the taste is too sweet

2 Likes

Business / Re: Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:57am On Oct 20, 2022
when gambling house,dont wanna let their fools and incoming fools go. Stories like this go make, headlines.

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
Sladotun:
There is no gain in Fraud/ scam.

Because repercussion dey, if not you...
Then your seeds...

Abeg una get Giftcards cos naira dey abi make i face front?

And the gift cards is coming from ??
Politics / Re: APM Uses Peter Obi's Picture For Campaign In Rivers State by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:59am On Oct 13, 2022
DSC7:

BAT ti lule...

Laughs .....2023 inshallah we go all see.

1 Like

Politics / Re: APM Uses Peter Obi's Picture For Campaign In Rivers State by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:55am On Oct 13, 2022
Felixamos:

The annoying part is, the urchins supporting him on Nairaland are very wretched in real life.

Na lie oh. Me am supporting Bola Ahmed Tinubu and alhamdililah. Am doing good in real life, like many other supporters of BAT.
Salam Alaikum.

1 Like

Family / Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:14am On Oct 03, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Nope and I don't believe that.

those kids can be anything tomorrow.
Family / Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:42am On Oct 03, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I taya o. Some women don't have sense.

She's lucky help came for her.

Have you ever heard the saying that, one who has children is not poor.
Crime / Re: NDLEA Sets Ablaze The N194 Billion Cocaine Seized From Ikorodu Warehouse (Photo) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:44am On Sep 28, 2022
olola4:
Lol...everything is now looking staged cheesy

Good you can see it too,boss.

Imagine 1.8 ton of Coke burning?
Politics / Re: Only A Particular Tribe In The South Is Against Wike by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:15am On Sep 26, 2022
derecho:
I no doubt am but e go too dey stupid to go that route.

Boss,this people no dey think like us oh
Politics / Re: Only A Particular Tribe In The South Is Against Wike by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:05am On Sep 26, 2022
derecho:
One thing I know is
Wike will NOT be so stupid to join Tinubu.
He has consistently said he is not a slave.
Tinubu slaves want him to join them

Boss,
If Wike is porting, am 100% sure he going with APC.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:
grin
Check well,, it must be slammers

If na slammer, we are not proud of his actions. May the souls of the kids Rest In Peace and may their parent find solace enough to bear the loses...Amennnnn
Romance / Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:56am On Sep 26, 2022
kingthreat:

Alcohol and womanizing would not finish 1.2 million in 3 months. Drugs must have been involved.

Depending on how big is ur sexual urge, ego of an idiot trying to claim to be latest happening guy in town. 24hrs is too much.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:18am On Sep 24, 2022
Ijebus and Money calculation....Omo Alaree, Ewesooooo

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:27am On Sep 23, 2022
But she cover for Kabul.....
Crime / Re: Graphic How A Man Took His Life Near Dunamis Church Abuja by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:52am On Sep 21, 2022
wahles:

The bowel muscles are relaxed …

Thanks. Learnt a new line
Crime / Re: Graphic How A Man Took His Life Near Dunamis Church Abuja by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:49am On Sep 21, 2022
look at the late guy trouser, looks like murder case....

1 Like

Crime / Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:38am On Sep 20, 2022
Story of the Gods… abeg na so Tik tok dey carry una traveyyeee ??
Romance / Re: He Wants To Date, But He Doesn't Like My Son. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
MaryAye:
I met this guy where I normally get my fruits for biz. We got talking and exchanged contact.

He seems to be a nice guy but when I told him I had a son and narrated the circumstances behind his birth and my life, he told me he was cool with it.

Of lately, I noticed he talks ills of my son and assume it's a joke. I will try to shade it off but he repeated it again after the church service yesterday.

I'm considering giving him a chance because he's cool but his singular act of insulting and shouting at my son when he comes to my shop seem to disturb me.

Please, do you think his behaviour is a red flag or not?

Run run run, is that enough or you need to be told to, Jappaaaaaa.
Pets / Re: PHOTOS: Dead Whale Washes Ashore In Bayelsa Community by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:48am On Sep 18, 2022
whale ambergris's a lot of $$$. lets look beyond eating rotten whale
Crime / Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:

You won't believe until they do you Charm tongue

American Wonder
Pets / Re: Lion Cubs Available For Serious Enquiries... by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:57am On Sep 14, 2022
Ebubu:
why is it in white woman’s hand whereas you’re nigerian.

he/she is a white woman man hahahhaahahahah
Politics / Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:56am On Sep 13, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I just love how Buhari dares ipob
If them born IPOB/ESN well make them bring out that their ugly heads out

hahahaha ......

1 Like 1 Share

Fashion / Re: Daniel Precious Emerges Winner Cultural Queen Africa, Gets Exotic Car (Photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 4:44am On Sep 12, 2022
Gets Exotic Car, a Nissan Murano car ? Is my eyes paining me ?

Are you playing?

1 Like

Crime / Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
[quote author=Amb1045 post=116557196]I was discussing with a close friend of mine yesterday a Yoruba man, Lol about how Igbo's suffered through farm work to raise their families. He started narrating how Yoruba's pass through same process too. I was a little bit surprised because war didn't happen in southwest, and Yoruba people where receiving their allocation even when the war was going on. That show that BAD GOVERNMENT KNOWS NO BOUNDARY. So another one of our friend who is deep rooted tribalised Yoruba boy said he wish fight would happen in lagos especially in LEKI, AGO PALACE, MAGODO, SURULERE all those places where prominent Igbo people stays so that they can inherit those Igbo peoples properties. Just imagine waiting dee go on in peoples mind. This is same way Yoruba people inherited Igbo peoples property during Biafra war. The hatred is real reasons when ever I am in the mist of Yoruba people I mind my business, I don't talk before they lynch on me.

My advice to any residents of Lagos from other tribes please don't argue politics on the street of Lagos you might be lynched. Always mind your business what ever they say they're right. One thing I noticed about southwesterners they don't really know what good governance is, they hype and worship their suppressors because of tokens. They worship money like is everything. I am not against Yoruba people or saying bad things about them, why they're my in-laws and I love their ways of living.

I have not heard anywhere in Lagos where they did youth empowerment to help the youth indegins of the state. Rather their elite is enriching themselves then play tribal game to redirect their focus on other tribes like their mummy TINUBU WIFE AND OBA OF LAGOS. We Igbo's call out our elite when they are stupid but here in southwest rather they hail them when they drop tokens. We Igbo's don't have respect to dash anybody you must earn it before you receive it.[/quote

Until the day a Yoruba Man go be a councilor in the east then we go believe you story.

Tinubu and Oba of Lagos story, na you dey find trouble for yourself. If na Anambra or Enugu you dey u no go see all Tinubu hand work and you no go feel bad.

Him dey steal we gree , him dey move drugs we gree too and like am like that.

You can’t sell Peter with this format oh.

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
I love this woman already, I think we have something in common �

She is a bisexual oh !!!! It’s better to say what you have in common b4 u go give your Madam heart attack oh.

Kontinueeeee
Family / Re: I Lost My Wife (a Nairalander) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
Addme:

Good afternoon boss.

Please I need to talk to you though I saw your number on your siggy but don't want to intrude on your privacy but want to get go ahead from you first.

Nonetheless I sent you a DM

Ok… via WhatsApp
Travel / Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester by 15ssDRIVE(m): 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
robinso01:
Which country citizen will the baby be given?

The child will get the citizenship of that country in which the plane’s position is located at the time of the birth of the child. The parents can ask for citizenship for their child from that country’s government in which the plane was present at the time of the child’s birth.
Romance / Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2022
jeromestarks:

What if he leaves her during her shakara period?
One girl do me shakara for about 3days. I left her and moved on. She was so angry that she called some boys to beat me up. When the boys met me, the hailed me because I am a correct gee.
They went back and told her that she made a mistake and that she should come and beg me.
Chayi. I fvcked that girl. I used her and used her until she became useless to me.
Las las, I dumped her.

Bros,
No dey write anything like this for internet oh. Las las what if na her method of operation be that ? lol.

Enjoy ur weekend and chop life small small
Crime / Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
Just imagine is this na guy, easy reason to join UGM. He fit kill everyone involved in that dehumanizing act. Its the most embarrassing moment. May you find joy all the rest of you live Ma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 58 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.