Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

15ssDRIVE's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 15ssDRIVE's Profile / 15ssDRIVE's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 58 pages)

Politics / Re: 2023: 3 Things I Learnt From Tinubu - Nairalander, Tiwaz2 by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
9jahotblog:
same way wike lost woefully. Tinubu is a goner

Wait and see
Politics / Re: Photo Of Aisha Buhari At The APC Presidential Primaries by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Op dey talk true
Look am well, na Tinubu logo be that

Forget Buhari offing brain, Isha know say,na Bat@winners

1 Like

Politics / Re: APC Primaries: How Odds Favour Tinubu - Daily Trust by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:26am On Jun 07, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
You guys said the same shit until adamu played a fast one on you Tinubu people

Today is Tuesday, I hope you Tinubu people won't cry after the primary

Boss,
It’s BAT all the way!!! E go shock people
Politics / Re: Orji Kalu: APC Chairman, Adamu, NWC To Present Lawan To Buhari For Endorsement by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:54am On Jun 07, 2022
Salvador1:
how many have tinubu win before buhari came to his rescue?

Hahahaha….
Politics / Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
Salvador1:
Our shiaman don blow the trumpet.
Tinubu to the mud.
Afonjas have failed cos of their greediness.

Tinubu urchins Thunder fire all of you.

Imagine is that’s true , and if you truly Igno. You should be soliciting for the Tinubus . Because with him on Obii,it’s a Goaall.

Believe me Tinubu is a master on elections ,and you can take that to the bank .
Pets / Re: Boerboel Puppies For Sale by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:46am On Jun 06, 2022
Trinitycoy:

Ibadan and Oyo town

What’s the cost of WAYBILL
Pets / Re: Boerboel Puppies For Sale by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:40am On Jun 06, 2022
Pets / Re: 50k Male Boerbeol Puppy Available For Give Away...we Are Running A Promo by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:38am On Jun 06, 2022
Politics / Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:48am On Jun 05, 2022
olaboy33:
That's Gbenga Daniel, Atiku's last campaign manager.

He quitted PDP after Atiku's loss saying he was leaving partisan politics.

Today, he is an APC senatorial candidate in Ogun state.

@Tinibu cooperation .
Pets / Re: Five Weeks Old Boerboel Puppies For Sale In Ibadan by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
price?
Pets / Re: Sold! 6 Months Old Unregistered Pedigree Male Boerboel For Sale by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
which of the pics, is the dog?
Politics / Re: Conspiracies Around Tinubu As D-day Nears, Supporters Fear Attack On Lagos by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:22am On Jun 04, 2022
wirinet:

So APC has not given anything to Tinubu? Name another politician apart from the president that had gained more from APC than Tinubu. Maybe until Buhari gives Tinubu Aisha and the governors he claimed to have made their wives before we can agree that APC has given anything to Tinubu. Apart from the V.P and numerous ministerial appointments, there are lots of appointments to boards of parastatals that APC assignee to Tinubu. In fact there is no parastatal without a Tinubu appointed loyalist.

Lies Tinubu did not single handedly bring APC to power. Four blocks were responsible Goe bringing APC to power.
1 AC led by Tinubu
2. nPDP led by Amaechi
3. CPC led by Buhari. CPC already had the North West in its pocket)
4. sprinklers of APG led by Okorocha.

Amaechi, Kwankwaso and Atiku played as much role as Tinubu in bringing APC to power.

Boss,
Tinubu na my favorite,that doesn’t mean him no get Bleep up.

But when it’s about unifying,leave am for Tinubu. Ask all those men you mentioned above,dem go tell yob say, na Tinubu bring us together.

Good luck to the best candidate. But me na BAT2023 with all love.
Politics / Re: Conspiracies Around Tinubu As D-day Nears, Supporters Fear Attack On Lagos by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:18am On Jun 04, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
Of course he will make sure Tinubu loses Lagos.Buhari's greatest achievement would be retiring Tinubu in ignominy

Then APC aint going no where @ West!!!
Education / Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:03am On Jun 01, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Temporary RIP to alfa. grin

�� Quiet Alfa, gone loud

1 Like

Education / Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:35am On Jun 01, 2022
nnamdi640:
That thing is a missile. I won't forget the day I mistakenly rubbed it on my John bush.

The day wey,Alfa use am after shaving sad

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Woman Apprehended After Dead Body Of Her Husband Was Found Inside Thier Bathroom by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:32am On May 31, 2022
R.I.P
What African pastors will cause hennnn. She go don believe say,she go fast and pray and the Late Man will wake up.
Politics / Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:11am On May 31, 2022
Halifaxguy:
Look at the thief they are trying to make a president. Buhari is even better than this old thief. He can't even complete a sentence. Nigerians make una try get sense oh, suffer no dey tire una by supporting this old sick thief. God forbid this man become president �.

Hahahahahha Buhari Keeeeeee?

Bat brain no be Buhari mate oh
Foreign Affairs / Re: Meet Dor Bahadur Khapangi, World's Shortest Male Teenager At 2ft 5in (Photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:49pm On May 30, 2022
BlessedJonMoss:
If you check now this short guy will have beautiful women flocking around him and I'm here still single and tired of searching

Look around and be bold.
Politics / Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:41pm On May 30, 2022
Saraki _Tumbuwal_Atiku VS how Wike felled
Health / Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:35pm On May 29, 2022
R.I.P
When all we have is alpha Males, that can type like Ghadaffi but chickens out when they see responsible ladies.

Imagine no husband no child.

Abeg sisters,please make we start to dey lower our pride.

If man no toast you, toast Man. Suicide ain’t the way out.

7 Likes

Travel / Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:40pm On May 29, 2022
tuzle:
isnt there a water body that cuts africa from europe, i may be wrong thou. someone should pls educate me on how he was able to scale through with just a bike

Gibraltar to Morocco by Ferry.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:48pm On May 29, 2022
Peter Obi stands out.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:47pm On May 29, 2022
udele1:

Peter obi is still the only chance the South has in this election.

This Guy should have waited jejelly, and he would been the best VP candidate.
Crime / Re: Man Matches His Wife And Son At Psychiatric Road, Port Harcourt.video And Photo. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:20pm On May 29, 2022
shagasha:
There's a psychiatric hospital along that road that's y it's called psychiatric road

That’s enough reason to run faster .
Politics / Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Atiku Abubakar, Urge Other Aspirants To Support Him by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:49am On May 29, 2022
Amayabor1:

Shup up there. Helped who? What role did Wike play? Was he the one that made Edo people reject APC, Oshiomole, Tinubu and Ize-Iyamu? Or he was the one that made sure INEC conduct a free and fairly election? The sentiments in Edo was high that they will never accept a Tinubu stooge in Edo. Wike did nothing. Quote my anywhere.

And to think some people will support a tout like Wike to become president is sickening!

If you starts with,shut up. What’s the difference between you and Wike?
Politics / Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Atiku Abubakar, Urge Other Aspirants To Support Him by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:43am On May 29, 2022
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
Obaseki dey sub Wike grin grin grin

The Man that helped him, when others left. Knowing him well as a betrayer.

12 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:03pm On May 28, 2022
OMo we are talking about Igbo’s here. Dem no be cowards oh,dem go soon tire for this command and the result will be brutal Mr Simon Epka…

You know how many correct people this idiots don kill? Na so Derica think say him be god,las las.

The east should stand together and clean this, leeches out.
Romance / Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:10am On May 28, 2022
Gracelander:
I never knew this is what heart break feels like, I'm shattered and broken.

I started dating him from 100 level till we graduated, it's been five years now. We suffered and passed through a lot together, I made a lot of sacrifices for him and even had two painful abortions for him.

But he always complained that I got fat and he liked slim girls, he broke up with me in the most excruciating manner. I noticed changes a few months back but he kept lying to me not knowing he was seeing another girl.

The girl chatted me up few days back to know her stand and I told her everything, he even posted pictures he had with the girl, this is someone that hates pictures and hardly takes one with me regardless of how much I beg. He doesn't even post his own pictures but he's already posting the girls pictures.

The girl is his spec and more attractive than me... I'm just ashamed of myself. The girl decided to stick with him even after everything I told her so she could leave him including the abortion part.

I've wished him well but I'm in serious pain, I've been crying for days now and unable to eat. I gave him everything, he was my first ever guy. I wish he could come back, I'm ready to forgive him.

How can move on from this heart break, it's killing me slowly.

What ever Allah S.W.T takes for you ain’t for you. You go soon see you own,wey go dey beg you for the thing you dey beg you ex for!!! You are not the First Lady to be on that shoes.

Last last if you feel like dropping some weights,you can watch your diet, don’t eat late nights, lots of water and maybe you start with some small indoor work out.

No forget say na only one life,live it….
Politics / Re: APC Presidential Committee Clears Tinubu by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:11pm On May 27, 2022
ItsTutsi:
When will Peter Obi be cleared?

Boss,
Let’s move on….
Politics / Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:49pm On May 26, 2022
Governor to be sir, I sent you a very important DM. I tire for Naija e beggars, dem no dey tire?
Politics / Re: Stella Oduah Reacts To Claim Of Not Completing Her NYSC, Shares Evidence by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:21pm On May 26, 2022
Joezinho:
This woman is stubborn but she's not smart... Why is NECA doing the job of NYSC? Certificate of national service is still the only proof of completion of NYSC and not a reference letter from place of PPA.

You get pictures, you get letter but you nor get certificate.. grin

If you were given discharge certificate, then go back to NYSC office and get a duplicate copy. If truly you lost the certificate in transit, getting a clearance letter should not pose a problem.

Oya help us tell them, na all the people wey sabi the story, don enter blessed memories?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 58 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.