Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

15ssDRIVE's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 15ssDRIVE's Profile / 15ssDRIVE's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 58 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:50am On Feb 24, 2022
Until they show us video of Abba Kyari arrest ..... Until then ..Middle Finger
Romance / Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
naija4life247:

He is not, he is buying it in exchange for free pusssy.

No be everything person supposed to dey tell you nah.

shhhhhhhhhh

code
Romance / Re: Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
SmellySperm:

grin cheesy werey

na lie ?
Romance / Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:37am On Feb 17, 2022
Me Dat will have told her, my account balance.
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:24am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:
Hey Nairalander pls I'm here purposely for advice.

I have a girlfriend of mine which we have been together for quit long time and we share everything together even reach a level of buying her an iPhone 11 while I'm managing my Samsung phone...

So one day some incident happened to me that led me to prison for almost 4 months yet for all this period this girl has never tried to pay me a visit...

After winning the court trial, this girl came to me and knelt down asking me to forgive her for what she did yet I have been forgiving her for the previous mistakes.

Guyss pls I really need advice. Is she manipulating me or is this love?

You are a Mummu Man
Politics / Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
So NDLEA now do video for them accused ? Well done

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:
So this girl ( 15 years) was brought to my house by my wife after my wife gave birth a year after. My wife said she really needs someone to help her, but I kicked against it. After much pestering from my wife, I agreed.

I sooo much have feelings for this girl.
I have fought it so much. Some times my wife is out/ travels and am alone with her and kid when am back from work. But this strong feeling comes up and I feel like having her. Most times I find my self thinking about this girl. It's to the point that my chest pains me.. When I ask my wife for s*x, Most times & always she says she's tired.

Please it's really affecting me, it's eating me up. I need suggestions/ advice from my well meaning Nairalanders. Thanks allot.

Think of the jail terms …. The disgrace,the heartbreaking you go give Madam. You wey dem dey look like responsible person,you wan show your other side? Kontinue
Crime / Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:22am On Feb 13, 2022
zikter:
If it is a real trained soldier, you will find it hard to combat him one on one, except you are also a trained person in combat art.

Fighting no be by combat oh….. hmmmmmmmmm
Crime / Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
I am not getting it ….. why my Ijebu People come dey make me fear like this ?

OMo alare , Eweso!!!

Look at their conditions. Na so the next suspect go still get caught. E no dey work…. Ko possible
Family / Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks for not understanding my point..

I see 9 and u see 6.... same thing from different angle.
Romance / Re: Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
this kind woman na car she needs to see first.
Family / Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
That's a nice one from her tho.. Dumbo wannabe redpillers can you see what a woman is offering to her husband apart from s*x? wink

Did you also saw the man on his kneels ??
Romance / Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:40am On Feb 12, 2022
patoballistic:

Chose your poison that has antidote

all poison kils. chase and choose wisely= it all leads to death.
Romance / Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:39am On Feb 12, 2022
Candidlady:
Just stepped in to see what that dummy above me is gonna write

Guess what?
Trash again !!!!!

Doctor's report: his sickness is hereditary

Do you mean to say, people with hereditary sickness should, Learn to forgive, forget and move on with people like ??
Education / Re: Who Remembers The Name Of This Book? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:48am On Feb 11, 2022
chukwuma0000:
I stumbled on this picture somewhere and have forgotten the name of the book we read back in my primary school.

Ralia the sugar girl ….. inside life

1 Like

Politics / Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:06am On Feb 10, 2022
Stevenson1:

Business class is just like first class. They just used business class make e no sound too expensive or too luxurious for some people.
Back to the matter : I think lies against rape should come with its own prison sentences.
It's obvious this lady is lying. Lying very badly and very wickedly by that though. Tueh! How is it even possible to have a quickie in an airplane talk more of rape??
Men should be very careful this days especially if you have money. Do not underestimate anything at all.
According to billionaire Mike Bloomberg, you only be a fool if you do something this generational ladies and do not sign undisclosure agreement with them especially if you have money.

There is some differences, first class is like a room of your own. While business class is like a private lounge.

I agree with you totally on the lady stories.
Politics / Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:06am On Feb 10, 2022
A yam nut understand, how ? Rape in a business class ?

If you say first class, e go make sense since na private room.

Business class ,other people dey there now !!!!
Sports / Re: US Consulate Introduces Drone Soccer Competition In Lagos by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
Smartvisa:
100% visa application guaranteed 7slots available hurry now and call 081::63::83::85::69 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::63::83::85::69

OLNY YOU

NA JUJU U DEY USE

7 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:
There is this lady I love so much, we work at the place, and we were good but she happens to be a Jehovah witness.

We have been dating for a year and half now but most times I have issues with her texting other guys and she kept saying they are just friends.

You can call me a fool but sometimes you love someone so much that you don't want to loose them.

Anytime I try to tell her about how I feel about her texting other guys giving them impression that she is single and always looking out for someone who happen to be a witness but always tell me it's me she loves and those guys are just her friends . Going out to see other guy's on a date and sometimes lie to me , she get mad and never for once say sorry . And when she says sorry, the same thing repeat itself.

Then I just let go and assume those guys are just her friends and I can't stop her from texting her friends but there is something within me that keeps telling me something is wrong. Like I love her so much but I still have this trust issues ,like I want to be convinced that I am wrong and try work on my trust issues.

Just yesterday I just login to her Facebook because she gave me her phone sometimes to help her format it and restore her apps back but she could not remember her password, so I had to reset it and get them working.

So I login to her Facebook then I realized she has been sneaking out to see another man who happens to be a witness because my place of work . We spend 2 months in and 2 weeks out , even her time off she plan on going to see him yet lied to me she wanted to go write exams and look out for other opportunities and she told me we would see when we out and spend time together .

Like we go on leave and off days same time ,for me we were so close and we even kissed and hugged that same week. Like she was already certain to end up with this guy yet she still call me and tell me she loves me . But one thing about me is I can't keep things to myself I got mad then I texted her .

She greeted me well then I suddenly asked her about the guy . She denied it totally and asked if I had a prove . Then I sent a screenshot then she said "did I not tell you that I can't marry someone who is not a witness then I was like Bleep". This same person we talk almost everyday , see everyday , kissed and do crazy stuffs even at work now say all these to me. Like I almost died yesterday. I told her all this then she said " I just love you as a friend and you are my best friend" .

Then I asked since when ? She just ignored me all through then line busy. I just blocked her and delete her number because she was not even sorry .

Here is my question, why are witness like this ?

This will be my first experience with them and I will say this really hurt me. Like I can't even think well. So a relationship of almost 2 years just a waste?

So all those I love I love you were just jokes? I just pray God heal me fast .

Like I really loved her. Now I don't know what to do. The job I am managing for now we both work there. How do I face her? Like am still looking out for another job but now I just have to leave this job and move on.

I just decided to share this with you all so you can learn from my foolishness and advice me on what to do.

Do have a nice day .

Being in love, means = FOOL.
Romance / Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:23am On Feb 07, 2022
Promisecinho12:
I met the pretty lady few years ago and we were cool with each other. I was the first man in her life but distance became a barrier in our relationship. She later got married and now she has two lovely kids.

Whenever she visits her parents, she always wants to visit me too but I don't usually allow her to enter the room with me cause am scared that okafors law may work on me

Recently I told her to stop visiting me that she is married and I don't fancy her visiting me and she called me all sort of names pls I don't know if I did something wrong for telling her not to visit me again.

God Bless you!!!
Romance / Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.
Am an active member on this forum, I've have my main account but I wish to remain anonymous, i just want to hide my identity and i will deactivate this account as soon as I get a solution. I'm so heartbroken right now cry

I thought my fiancée was different from every other guys, despite his gentle and innocent face I never knew he was a liar and a cheat sad

He's fond of connecting his laptop to his smart TV (65 inches). What displays on the laptop automatically displays on the smart TV screen. See what happened, he went downstairs to pickup something, So I wanted to see a movie on Netflix, while I was looking for a suitable movie to watch, a message popped up from Facebook and it stated "Whr are U? Check ur phone...6 missed calls cry"

At first, I wasn't triggered to open the msg but what drew my attention was the "cry emoji". When I opened the msg my heart melted, I was crying cry. Their secret affair has been going on since April last year. A married woman with 2 kids, I checked her profile I saw her kids and husband photos everywhere, she has visited my fiance at home several times, I saw lot of romantic messages.

I videoed their chat conversations as evidence, thank goodness his TV screen is wide enough for the blind to see. The moment he came inside he noticed my mood has changed, he was smart enough to know I opened his msg. He's started begging me, he said he can explain. Explain what?

Am on my way home now feeling devastated, heartbroken and sad cry. I plan to upload the video on Facebook and tag all the woman's friends until her husband sees it. I will also send the video to instablog, Linda ikeji.. Honestly I feel dejected and heartbroken. Help I don't know what to do cry.

Go home and go coded, many of your so call friends are waiting to laugh. So dont give them that chance.

Best wives are husband secret keepers. Call Nigger and talk him down, ask how he will feel in your shoes. Secondly sis, if na your fiancé and u guys are cool.....abeg use ur ball control your Goal Keeper..

Supply sufficiently and even give extra...

1 Like

Crime / Re: Lady Seeks Help After A Friend Used Her BVN And Account Number To Obtain A Loan by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
5K from 379K ??
Family / Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2022
newbornmacho:
Please how can a 44 year old be coming to marry a 17 year old girl?

And my sister is excited, and my mom is saying if shes happy she has no problem?

What is money?

And I'm looking like I'm a mad man for telling my sister I'm not in support.

I wish I could nail this guy on something...like if he's ever been married ( which he denies) or some sort of scandal....
How will my only sister get married to someone 27 years her senior?

For God sake angry

Please help me, what should I do

If I talk now they will say I hate women

We've had a very angry family meeting this night and this girl is bent on going...
Abi na jazz?

Hmmmmm she may outlive that guy, he may end up being the Maga. 27yrs too much oh .

Will he make,heaven ? Let us ask Mummy G.O

1 Like

Romance / Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
Viltron:
It's a little long.

A girl I loved so much in our first year in uni. I was caring and all. She turned me down then in the most brutal way - with stern warnings never to try such rubbish again.

I took it like a man and even pleaded for her to forget it lets continue our friendship since we were on the same course and partners.

We were in the same city but she never visited me once. But I use to go to her place

On my birthday she didn't show up.

I went to see her along with my best friend then, who was studying in a different state, and one other friend. Gave her good money to cook. We ate.

Months later, I discover she and my best friend had been seeing each other since our meeting. To the point she'd been traveling to see him before things turned sour between them

When I discovered, she's started apologizing and begging, crying how she'd like us to date. By this time I was no longer in the school - I had changed uni. To a different state.

More than 10 years on, she's still professes love to me and wishes I marry her, but I made a vow to myself never to have anything to do with her after she and my best friend betrayed me.

Now she and my friend are sworn enemies

If you were in my shoes, what would you do.

Japaaaaaa if you want to make heaven .......

2 Likes

Science/Technology / Re: Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
We no see,Animal rights groups oh....this things na for meat......
Education / Re: Kwara Muslim Parents Protest Against Rejection Of Hijab-Wearing Students by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:08am On Feb 04, 2022
hopeforcharles:

Thank you. This is the simple solution. Don't force it on people with their own religious methods

Yes Sir.
Education / Re: Kwara Muslim Parents Protest Against Rejection Of Hijab-Wearing Students by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:54am On Feb 04, 2022
hopeforcharles:
Why must Islam be always associated with violence?
Can't things be resolved in a peaceful way?
A baptist Church is a Christian Church and should follow chirstain values.

My brother, I am a Muslim and we all have different reaction to arising situations. It's not always about being a Muslim. I hope our scholars can elaborate more on peaceful cohabitation.

Take kids to schools that accept,hijabs dont force it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Autos / Re: Inside Dangote multi Billion naira car assembling plant (photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:48am On Feb 04, 2022
flokii:
This is more like it.. where is oga Innoson, let him come and see what an ideal assembly plant should look like not like his own that looks like a mechanic/welder workshop calling it manufacturing plant.

Boss,
Rome wasn't built in a Day. We go all arrive one day after all, Dangote na Naija and na him time.
Celebrities / Re: Emmanuel Emenike Welcomed Apama & Prophet Rolex To His Lavish Home (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2022
TheKingsmann:
If having money is vanity, poverty is also vanity
So choose ur vanity wisely

May Money find Me,You and all Money making minded souls...amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I like money vanity......

6 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Coup Fails In Guinea Bissau: President Embalo Says Situation Under Control by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:37am On Feb 02, 2022
Milly44:
Government official wear this kind shoe
This man fit dey snuff utaba

Boss,
The country is very dirty, red dust every where. Some years back,I remember seeing the late assassinated president turning on his small generator by himself.

Then you go know say, some African countries still live in the Stone Age.

Many things still dey happen for some African countries …

1 Like

Romance / Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
When she has other suitors on her list. If not na her happiest date
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:01am On Jan 31, 2022
udomma1005:

Which educational attainment would we assume you have around your person?
He said that you are a "SIMP" grin
Google that clown!

AA this is savage oh

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 58 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.