Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:51 AM

15ssDRIVE's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 15ssDRIVE's Profile / 15ssDRIVE's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 58 pages)

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:44am On Aug 06, 2022
donaldking100:
For anyone who is willing to sell his or her vote in 2023.
If the wrong candidates wins, God will NEVER let anybody listen to you when you go borrowing after the election.
May your best friends and family members refuse to give you even one Naira at your point of need.
May A.P.C happen to you and your entire family,
& may you never get Visa even if you try to japa.
Amen.

Do you know that,many people na now their prayers answer oh. Many many people are doing great things now. What they need to work on is Security,Habaaaaaa this is too muchhhhhhh

1 Like

Pets / Re: 10 Weeks Boerboel Pupps For New Home by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:03am On Aug 04, 2022
Male?
Foreign Affairs / Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
Arysexy:

Did you read before commenting?

Their currency made the highest recovery to dollar in Africa.

Compare the present rate with the value before the govt they kicked out.

In our case, it's a continuous download fall of Naira.

Under GEJ it was 216 in parallel market, today under Buhari irresponsible govt it's 750.

Oga ,
Same with Sierra Leone . From 1.4M Leones to 100 dollars before to 1400.

Naira case no be here,na from another side .
Foreign Affairs / Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:21am On Aug 02, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Where is the lie there?

And 100 United States Dollar equals 41,618.00 Nigerian Naira! You should be more concerned about this angry

What are trying to defend!? I am saying the currency of Zambia aint number in Africa. Kajiko? Inugo, So ti Gbo
Politics / Re: How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:20am On Aug 02, 2022
Meyldon:
What exactly is the essence of this post?
Still not a justification for him supporting a muslim-muslim ticket at this time.

Yes we know. Just to show you the kind of Man we talking about. If you will pray that those who you helped to greatness, talk about you like he is talking about. Jagaban now.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:07am On Aug 02, 2022
Best in africa ? We dey blame Buhari, na him still make our educated bros and sis for the house. Not to know say this na lie?

100 United States Dollar equals 1,634.88 Zambian Kwacha

Sierra Leone new currency means 100 United States Dollar equals

2 Likes

Family / Re: 3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
dfrost:

Swimming? Around 10:00 PM? What's the likelihood?

R.I.P

Youngest jumps in the pool, older sister try to get her out and the 3rd Jumps in too,in a bid to help out.
Travel / Re: How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
I do believe this is east Africa .
Crime / Re: Insp. Richard Gele: Police Dismisses, De-kits Police Inspector In Viral Video by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
osazsky:
this time he will be killed..there is no justification to crime..every jobs has its ethics..until we stop pitty game we will continue to leave like animals..our prob is that people will defend apc stealing habit cuz pdp stole...so even if labour enter and obi steals he will be justified cuz Buhari stole so na so d matter be...in America once u record urself or make statement that u where once into child trafficking like mama GO u will do the time..even if the child trafficking was done 50 years ago but Nigerians go tell u say old things are passed away

are we ready?
Crime / Re: Insp. Richard Gele: Police Dismisses, De-kits Police Inspector In Viral Video by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2022
Releasing a hungry lion to the street, Robbery-kidnapping loading
Romance / Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:35am On Jul 29, 2022
Alexgman1:
I wouldnt av left her there like that but she got on my nerves by calling someone on the phone & asking what she should bring for him that she came have birthday dinner with an old friend.

Just imagine oh ……
Career / Re: What Was Your Most Powerful Motivator In The Early Stages Of Your Business? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:02am On Jul 26, 2022
hstar:

i wish i can meet u in real lifa and ask you some questions. Olohun gbo!

Inshallah someday . When next I come Naija .
Family / Re: Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
Yes Yes Yes !!!

2 Likes

Pets / Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by 15ssDRIVE(m): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
Anyone that eat this … go chop person

3 Likes

Fashion / Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
This is nothing premium and nothing luxury. So answer is NO…
Career / Re: What Was Your Most Powerful Motivator In The Early Stages Of Your Business? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
After Waec and many failed Jambs,come see bright guys academically. Dem dey come show me approval or admission letter.

All good, I smiled genuinely. Then I said to myself, this guys need 4-5-7 years to come back and be bosses. I started the hustle immediately and Alhamdililah we here. Doing everything that means we came,we saw and we conquered.

Many came back and are now super bosses, many failed and came back and became bosses too. To those that consider themself as failure,i believe their time to shine will come soon.

3 Likes

Career / Re: What Was Your Most Powerful Motivator In The Early Stages Of Your Business? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:58am On Jul 23, 2022
Skyfornia:
Poverty: I have experienced being broke and promised myself I'm not going down that road again.

Joblessness; I was jobless for 5 years and believe me, it wasn't a nice experience. The fear of quitting my business and going back to job hunting was scary.

Then finally, I told myself, this is my first offspring and I will never ever let it die.

The bonus was when a lady and her husband walked into my shop the very few months I started my business, due to small issue I had with her husband, she abused me saying my mates are managers in companies and I'm busy doing petty business, she swore my business will not last more than 6 months. I was scared the first year cause I truly had lots of challenges and was at the verge of quitting, but each time I remembered what the woman said, I doubled my efforts grin grin it's 5 years now and waxing strong. The woman is now jobless and her husband looking for a car to do Uber/taxify.

Na that kind people you need to help oh. When you help people who treats you badly,with a good intention 100000000000000000 folds repayment for your and all that’s is you.

No mind any stories,if trials comes after you help, maybe na times 20 trials and ur help will reduce it to just 1.

I no get enemy oh, na you hate me … me I like you.

More grace you and you and Us .

1 Like

Career / Re: My Experience As A Banker by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:54am On Jul 23, 2022
Life ehhhhnnnnnnnn E go humble you.

This your own ehnnnnn no be here.

Las las …. May you and I and we all always find Favour everywhere we go…

Ameennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Mocks Tinubu (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:54am On Jul 22, 2022
Propaganda will see reason to attack you,in everything you do. YB just dey cruise him own oh.
Family / Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
Maverick777:

I find your post extremely hilarious!

thanks for the comic relieve tho.

Appreciate your response, after all na we we .
Pets / Re: 3 Months Old Good Quality Boerboel Puppies by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:58am On Jul 21, 2022
Male ?
Family / Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:54am On Jul 21, 2022
The way out here is big trouble to avoid generational trouble.

Tell Madam.

Make your friend Abi na You,tell Madam that he have bleeped up,

To avoid you or your friend coming suicide, madam must come and kuku kill you or your friend.
Career / Re: Can A Warrant Officer Take Orders From A Lieutenant In The Army by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:40am On Jul 21, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Your generation are the fóols you lack proper home training. This is why I hate engaging you kids in argument you're just too childish for my liking. Now fúck off my mentions, I'm done having a conversation with a dimwit.

Boss,
Abeg oh . This na Nairaland, full of all kind of actors and actress….. I know how disrespectful the thing dey be sometimes.

The Moto: Surulere …

Let peace reign …….

Back to the topic …. More Educative gist abeg .
Career / Re: Can A Warrant Officer Take Orders From A Lieutenant In The Army by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2022
CaptainZubi:

Mr Man, read my post again and read it well. I said 2nd lieutenant and not lieutenant.
There is a difference between one star and two stars and yes a 2nd lieutenant is a probation rank. If you passed out through NDA, you'll use six months for your probation (2nd lieutenant) before you're promoted to lieutenant. If you passed out through SSC where you've seen and known too much in the civilian world before enlisting, you'll spend 2-3 years on the rank before you get promoted. I think they've reduced it now to 1½ - 2 years.

DSSC on the other hand are not combatants/field officers.. infact RC, RRI and SSC don't consider them soldiers. They no even dey give DSSC rifle. Some of them might not even touch a rifle till they retire except for those posted to the NE like medical and engineering at least they need something to arm themselves with. Moreover they are not needed in service for a long time so they get their 2 stars straight nothing like probation.

So now you can see it's you who should "Just say you don't know and people would feed you with information not disgracing your ignorance.". Fool!!!

See how you scatter the whole thing, wey we dey enjoy. Abeg make we learn to cool down.

Many people dey here, wey be say in real life, we no go for near them Gate. Talk less of talking to them.

Abeg make we all dey respect ourself, Abeg.

Abeg Take am easy.
Politics / Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:06am On Jul 20, 2022
Bridget95:
its for the millions left by late suntai

The guy is not poor oh. He too get $$$ and connected to $$

2 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:56am On Jul 14, 2022
ChoCho54:
Vacheron Constantin for 50k in Ajah lol!
No wonder you act weird. grin

Abeg Gerrarrahia with your fugazy grin

Nairaland and her un-ending list of very jasi people.

#teamnotoFugazy
TV/Movies / Re: C SEED Unveils N1 TV: A 165-inch Foldable TV From Porsche That Costs N75m by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
collage with : B&O BEOLAB 90
@$115,000
Events / Re: The Fake Wedding I Attended Last. Week(my Experience) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:57am On Jul 09, 2022
Sucre6:
Op when next you are going to an event like that, eat very well for house, I personally don't put food for mind while going to a party, I ones attended a friends wedding, spent a lot buying Asoebi, contributed more than 20k during donation at committee of friends meeting, traveled to a different state for the event, paid my transport and lodged, after every every, food finish for reception, e no reach me grin

I vex commot there go back to my hotel room, ordered for food, eat and use night bus begin go back Abuja grin very horrible experience, after that day, I first of all chop belle full for the house before I commot go any event

Once na Naija wedding and I am invited officially.

I no dey count on that oh,I go arrange one wrapper of 200h, for the guys wey head the serving of food and drinks.

Na we get the party be that. ��

Lastly get cash be moving to parties,all this complaints go turn to adventures. If you spray correct money, You must be served well well.

1 Like

Crime / Re: White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2022
EFCC should request for extradition….
Sports / Re: Pictures And Videos Of The Super Falcons In Morocco For The Nations Cup by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:36am On Jul 02, 2022
With the all the beating and killings going on,in Morocco With all the video evidence, Habbbaaaaa

The world is really a bad place. Nobody not even our Presidents, outgoing or incoming can talk !!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 58 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.