Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:43 AM

15ssDRIVE's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 15ssDRIVE's Profile / 15ssDRIVE's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 58 pages)

Family / Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
Malory:
Then he should stop giving her any amount at all until her brain reset

Boss,
50,000 Naira for 1 month in Naija, abeg praise Madam. My own prayer be say,make God enlarge your pocket,you dey really try. Try buy the stuffs for 2 weeks and come back and tell us what’s your observations.
Investment / Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:

Which business was Chinmark actually doing?

servicing mugus money with their money, till its time to disappear !!!!
Business / Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:05am On Mar 19, 2022
Rapture4real:

I agree. If you want to react to what your wife does to you, you won't live long. There is no man that is compatible to any man.Ive been married for almost 17 yrs now.Na manage we dey manage a woman. I can agree a man divorces his wife if she does two things
1. A chronic adulterer. If she does it once by mistake, you can forgive her.
2.A witch commissioned to kill you. If she is a witch but she doesn't use her witchcraft to toment you, it's okay.

Let me add one more. She is a chronic fighter who brings disgrace to you everyday that you only go to police station or community meeting because of her.
If she doesn't do any of the above,my friend dey manage am with Thanksgiving. There is a demon that follows women to marriage. They are okay when dating or courting them. But once they enter marriage,the demon from the garden of Eden that sent their great ancestor from the garden will just possess them.

Oga Mi Sir,
Nothing be witchcraft. Baba walahi when it’s your time,nothing stops it,

I no Sabi witch and I believe it’s a hoax. Some people Sabi witch and I am no part of it.

Woman dey flex once married. Them dey smile inside like say,I don catch this one for job.

To live long with a woman, na life Maga oh
Business / Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:01am On Mar 19, 2022
Nacoss25:
I bring greetings to you all. I want to make this brief as possible.

I and my wife are married for a year now and since incception of the marriage it looks like the person I married is not the person I dated for two years, now due to series of issues that shows clearly that we are not compatible for marriage, and I have decided to end the marriage.

While the marriage was going on I set up a shop for her and I want to retrieve it from her but my problem is. She is with the shop receipt which I gave her after paying for it.

My name is Mike osundu and my wife name is Theresa though not real name. On the receipt it was written Theresa Mike Osundu.
I want to ask is it possible for my wife to lay claim on the shop.

No insult pls, only matured responds. Thanks

The person wey help you carry water for waterside,is not always the same person that will help you drop the water @ home.

Let it go……

If you can make amendments good,settle it amicably . Because you haven’t mentioned anything bad she is doing ….

Abi na Owu dey cause problem for the marriage,it’s just a sign of greater things ahead.

Last marriage no be Moi Moi…. Call madam to her senses caution ur wife with love and smiles.

Good luck ..
Romance / Re: I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:59am On Mar 18, 2022
My sister ….. shoot now oh …. No let another striker come score your penalty !!!

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2022

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: My Incompetence Just Cost Me A Job, I Feel Worthless by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
Supremedrizzy:
Someone gave me a simple job of making an existing static site template responsive within 24 hours and I blew it. A simple task that should take few hours, it looked all good on my localhost only to test it on netlify and it turned out to be a disaster. I'm just so ashamed of myself.

I've been learning web dev since mid last year though its been a case of one month on three months off, I've been grossly inconsistent due circumstances beyond my control. I haven't even coded this year because I come back from my menial hustles with battered bones and weak muscles. You can imagine trying to code after offloading a trailer load of cement all day. I even had to use bet shops around for the gig amidst the pangs of hunger I felt while working coupled with the noisy and distracting environment I was working in which contributed to my legendary blunder.

At the age of 30 and unemployed I've always seen programming as my way out of poverty but it seems I'm not good enough. I'm painfully watching that little flicker of hope fizzle out before my tearful eyes. Which other skill can I dabble into product design?? I suck at designs reason why my frontend skills is below average... should I try backend?? I'm just confused, frustrated and down casted not knowing the next step to take while time is no longer on my side.

Life currently has no meaning and direction to me, I just seem to be flowing aimlessly with the flow. My situation is giving me sleepless nights and I now rely on drugs to sleep for even three hours a day.

I really need someone to talk to, I'm really tired of trying to work out things on my own. I'm 30, broke, lonely and depressed, single has been a constant in my life's equation cos I don't even like myself for who I am presently so I don't expect someone's daughter to like me in this my miserable state.

Someone should please show me the way, this dark tunnel is fast turning to a maze that I can't navigate on my own.

Those frustrations comes only,when you are very close to success. You need no one yo talk to you,talk to yourself.

1 Like

Family / Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
Alaefulu:
Hmmm,na your mum you dey describe like this....well we all have our life sha,

Oga mi.
With all dues respect. Let’s be frank for once. Let’s be manly enough to describe what people are .

Don’t say evil about this and about the dead and so forth. Many young lady’s doing the same here will learn and know if there is no change ,a day like this will come. Without Fail!!!

Respect to all the Moms that played their motherly roles well not minding what some crazy dads do!

May we eat the fruits of our labor and not the seeds that are supposed to be planted in our kids life. Amennnnnnnnnnn

1 Like

Politics / Re: Sunday Igboho Pictured Relaxing In His Cotonou Mansion by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:21am On Mar 15, 2022
attackgat:
Yoruba Nation leader, Sunday Adeyemo, better known as Sunday Igboho, is seen relaxing in his Cotonou Mansion with his media aid, Olayomi Koiki, head of Koiki Media

Suru lole Se….. not by violence. Our guy don learn small say no be by…. Fighting and claiming to have the best Juju.

Once you go there and come back…. It’s either your fear increases or decrease.
Crime / Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:16am On Mar 15, 2022
post=111010122:

Our Government should take this matter up personally, the news did not tell us he committed any offense or guilty of anything.

Based on the above, we must get to the root of this murder!!!

The government should really work on this issues . Secondly those alive should learn from this ,documents first. Indonesia na easy place to live legally, but my people will ball large,dress large…. We also need to be documented !!!

Indonesian are the worst people on earth in terms of Racism and hatred to black race.with an additional hatred for Naija …
Romance / Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:39am On Mar 15, 2022
quote author=Exkandayee post=111044944]
Stretch marks everywhere,I no go fuuuck you fo 1 milli dols[/quote]

1Million Dollars you mean ?? 100,000$ advance and where is location
Investment / Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:31am On Mar 15, 2022
Michelle70:
its for higher purchase and the person will incure all expenses, the only thing is for him to just gimme money, if the keke spoil, na him own quota him go use repair am.

modified thanks to those correcting me that its hire purchase and not higher, na figures I like to count and not grammar lolz

Lalasticlala abeg try epp me change am to hire to avoid unnecessary mentions that has nothing to do with the answer

Na so e dey take start. Just buy high blood pressure drugs.
Politics / Re: Enugu West Council Chairmen, PDP Excos Criticize Ekweremadu Over Zonning by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:29am On Mar 15, 2022
quote author=Maxymilliano post=111049621]This guy has been in the Senate like forever naa, what else is he looking for [/quote

Another Yam wasting festival in German
Food / Re: What's Your Favourite Biscuit? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
georjay:
while growing up,the set of biscuit available then were okin biscuit fourcorner nd round type...pako biscuit...and pepper snacks...i rememba back then i could steal ma mumcy money to buy any of dese biscuits wink,,,den came d era of digestive,,, speedy and fishy...etc etc before now i used to love coaster biscuit,while in skool in ma yr 1,my room dustbin is always full of coaster nylon....BUH NOW av been so mush engrossed with parley G and neuros...tz lyk am under a spell or lemme say thunderbolt of parley g and neuros...i eat 2opcs a day...i dnt knw if its normal o or if it is anoda sign of end tym WHU KNWS.....

meanwhile whaz ur favourite biscuit ....by the way whaz d difference between favourite and best...lyk for example say; my favourite food and ma best food'''does it mean d same thing...any difference

You Drink, Dumez Malt?

DO NOT IGNORE THREAD!!!! ur comment mite save a life....

meanwhile no end tym tinz here o
Nairaland / General / Re: Do These Products Still Exist? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
Bekwarra:
When I was very young, there were some products that were very popular and much in vogue in those days. Whenever I remember them I can't help but reminisce about my childhood. I still miss being a child though. I just want to know if anybody has come across them recently, whether they are still in production or just scarce in circulation. I'll list some and post some pictures and you are free to add yours; the products that were very popular during your childhood era.
1. Mojees soap
2. ST soap (toilet and washing)
3. Super Dip orange flavoured drink
4. Three Dice matches
5. Majok Milk
6. Tandi
7. Dr Pepper
8. Krest
9. Crush
10. Ajinomoto
11. Vedan
12. Key Soap
13. Kampala soap
14. Kito, Aerosoft
15. Okin biscuits
16. Cocosheen
17. Amina cream
18. Royco and Doyin seasoning cubes
19. Pronto
20. Richoco
21. Maxam
22. Holdent
23. Banana chewing gum
24. Sprite or spirit chewing gum
25. Go-go
26. Eleganza pen
27. Olympic exercise book
28. Chinese balm
29. Speedy, relactics, ginger, sara, paul, peter, honeycomb, milkmaid, allata, fishly, coconut, digestive, gem, spicy, malta, baker's, cookies biscuits
30. Ragolis
31. Goody-goody
32. Wafer biscuits
33. Tiger and Flash batteries
34. Ladha milk
35. Tura soap
36. Cabin biscuit
37. Laide perfumed jelly
38. Lux, joy, giv
Feel free to add yours.

Aboki Perfumes, wey dey always dey inside one kind Yeye tree bottles ....HAAAAaaaaaaaa lifeeeeee
Culture / Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
omoobanla:
Miss d days wen we went to school, lined up & D
headmistress & teachers inspect our nails & uniform
&den we match to our classroomssmiley,
U Remember na??
• D days of Nasco Biscuit, okin biscuit Trebor, Iced
Colored water tied in nylon we called it "lolly"X_X
• D days of Goody-Goody&pak o Biscuit.:*
• D days of ali & simbi,Mr Salami & Mrs Salami, Agbo
lives in Calabar.cheesy

• days of messing game,who is in d garden, police and
thiefsmiley
• D days of mama & papa playwink
• days when we use to build houses with sand, play suwe game,tinco tinco,change ƔU̶̲̥̅̊я style, ten ten,
skipping,​ call on.....stop!=D
•those days wen we used to fly kite on streets, wen
boys used to use d paint bucket cover as tire & their
daddy's hanger as d steeringX_X
•those days when rubber band was stock exchange({})
•days when votron, jimbo, power rangers, spider man
was our favourite cartoons<3<3

• D days of limca soft drinks& choco milo advert on
black and white tv Nd̶̲̥̅̊ sunday rendevous by1:30pmsmiley
• when we say 'leke leke give me white finger':E>
• Those days when eleganza pen was d best/smiley
• D days wen we used to drink water from d tap even suck out d water if its not coming out:$

• D days when NTA will show rainbow color for 30 mins
then national anthem before they resume program @4pm8-|.
•Days wen we all sing sandalili sandalili songs,\=D/

[size=14pt]•dstv has come. No more old fun.[/size]

I'm really proud to have experienced all this.smiley If u r nt smiling it means u were nt born in my generation.>:/. N which means u ar d INDOMIE generation lol!=D

Corect Bros,
Memories !!!!

Abeg share make others laugh
Food / Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
eedhrisademola:

Tuale! In falz voice.

Ogami,
Na look I dey lookkkk oh. Biscuits for our time !! I am not sure if you can find the pictures on the internet...
Romance / Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
Zonefree:

You girls don't value what you have here. Nigerian gbola wey girls all over the world dey die for. You girls should learn to appreciate good things abeg

Bros,

swimming in the ocean has never been easy..
Food / Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
eedhrisademola:
1-Digestive biscuit

2-Speedy

3-Pako biscuit

Mine na digestive.

Free to add yours....

Boss,
All this ones na yesterday oh. Haaaaaa if them show you long time hmmmmmm

1 Like

Romance / Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:45am On Mar 09, 2022
orohbiro:
I met this guy last year at the shopping more we became an item, he even bought me iPhone pro max on my birthday he has be showing me care and all that.

But for the past 3 weeks the attention has reduce I think he is seeing another Lady he normally send me money month Ending to make my hair but he didn't send me money this past February he work at a construction company I don't want to loose him and I don't want to fight with another lady because of a man if I find him with any.

What should I do please and getting tired of the whole thing. It took him 2 months to win my heart.

Continue to send 50K to his account until he gets back to you .

1 Like

Romance / Re: Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2022
Guy had a taste of choko,if you don get it… forget about it

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: 2 Suicide Bombers Attack Pakistan Mosque, 30 Killed by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
Sergio104:
shocked

Allahu ku Booooom!!!

You can say that again. One thing we all know, is that In every society we always have the bad ones and the good ones, imagine if he blew a church? But for you to understand that they are mad, sects .

Islam is a religion of peace for those that really understand islam.

I hope someday you will meet a Muslim that can change your notion about, Allah S.W.T

Peace on to you..Salam Alaikum

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
I've been dating her for over three months now, first day I saw her I didn't like her or anything, I just did some biz with her, had a short Convo and left, so along the line we got familiar and we exchanged contacts, went on a casual date, then she painted herself as a God fearing girl, who don't want anything with guys, then I asked her how come her relationship status isn't single on fb, she said she put that to deter guys, I was wondering what she's doing with me since I'm also a guy then she gave me a shocker, that immediately she saw me she knew God want us to be a thing.

Honestly I'm not a God guy, I'm not religious at all, but I have good morals, I have been single for long so I decided to give it a go and we started dating.

not long after that she came to my place, and one thing led to the other and we had sex, it was a very foolish mistake I made because we agreed not to indulge, at least for like three months, and barely two weeks into the relationship we had sex, then I started noticing changes, first she became possessive, like she always wants to know what I am doing, who I am with, where I am at, and I hate that, I don't like feeling like someone owns me but she would always throw a tantrum when I point that out.

Things started going bad for me, financially I was failing here and there, it was a clusterfvck, bad luck everywhere, but I didn't think she was the cause because like I said, I'm not religious, I just believed it's just trying times they come and go, but it started shortly after the sex, I'm just stating it because it's significant.

Second, she calls herself a goddess, at first I thought it was this self appraisal thing girls do, I discovered it's not self appraisal at all, her birth name is some kind of deity where she's from, at this point I started wondering what I got myself into like she's all over me, I can't breathe, I sat her down and tried to talk to her that maybe we should breakup, she started crying and guilt tripped me into having sex with her, and since then whenever she comes around it's always sex, like I'm tired of it now, I will resist and she'll do things, touch me in places and I'll be aroused in seconds, for someone who claimed she's not into sex, she's a vixen on bed, I feel like I don't even know her anymore, lastly I have terrible nightmares now, and it's always sexual, that wasn't the case before I met her, right now I can't think of a way to free myself from her shackles, I just want to undo everything, make everybody dey him dey.

If you don knack and u have tireddd,just say it. If you can knack goddess,its mean you are a god!

1 Like

Family / Re: I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:35am On Mar 03, 2022
loosingfaith519:
I recently discovered my husband has an addiction and I can't stay married to him.
As soon as money enters his hand, he starts funding some online app and start gambling.
We got married last year Nov.
We have needs and plans we agreed to achieve before the end of March. Which a better accommodation is one of our first goal. Our present accommodation is not ok at all.
On my own part, I'm saving to meet up with our Target, but I discovered, he has nothing. He collected contributions last month, over 200k. All that money wasted. He can't account for it.
January salary has entered, he has started wasting it again.

I'm expecting him to provide 300k at the end of this month. So, that when I sum it with mine, we can have over 600k. Get a decent accommodation and invest the rest.
We need to plan, save for our baby, but his attitude with money is not encouraging me.
The truth is, my husband is stressing me for lack of accountability.

Pls, how do I go about a peaceful divorce? I'm confused, because I'm pregnant.

All the things I'm seeing him do, suffocate me.
What do I do?
Pls, advise me.

Dear Sister,
Just make sure you get a good phone, go to the next betting center. Devote 2-3 days, record them with their high spirit when they come betting. Be sure you got enough time to record them after getting their obituary loosing result.

In 2 -3 days you will not be angry, but you will be pitying your man. Abeg play the video for him after family time, at least you guys still have some Short chit chat.

You can also send him data first, and then the videos.

1 Like 1 Share

Music/Radio / Re: Wiz Khalifa Announces Collaboration With Wizkid by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
Officialzito:

But na Snoop introduce am to weed

professor don big pass him primary school teacher.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Ukraine Assembles 'IT Army' To Hack Sites From Russia, Allie by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:53am On Feb 28, 2022
Kazeem47:
Anonymous Hacktivists are ready to help them.

Ukrainians are the anonymous
Nairaland / General / Re: What Have You Survived This Year? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
48K BtC dropped to 39K……… come mistakenly send 15K to wrong wallet ……. I kuku take all the balance do shopping ….. I can’t kill my self …
Crime / Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
Basheer22:
After posting pictures of she and her man, the man still killed her. Who is fooling who?

People who crave social media validation are trying to make up for something they lack in real life. In this case, she was posting online and chopping beating offline.

She was trying to bring the best out of him. But since he decided to pick the prison call, welcome home Mr Jailer
Crime / Re: Man Arrested For Child Theft In Abeokuta (photo) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:45am On Feb 26, 2022
150$
Health / Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:34am On Feb 25, 2022
Error401:
why u dey do like dis na... it's a serious issue. Na side chick get belle na cry pls if this is a joke stop it abeg..
I just wanna know if that test is positive . Pls for Hod sake

side chick no be person? Abeg gerrett out there. Congratulation, if na man you be. Tell Madam say you don give side chick belle oh.

Give your brother ur Nairaland account so he can send the next posts.
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:56am On Feb 25, 2022
Frank2021:
Good morning guys, please I am a confused situation. I have a girlfriend but her attitude towards me can really be annoying so I met another girl and she has another guy who wants to marry her but she is not ready for him because of his fetish background.

She tells me everything, I lied to her that my girlfriend and I are no longer in contact and she believes me. She comes to my house so do I, she cooks and we eat but I never tell her that I have feelings for her because I don't know how she will see it because she is still dating the other guy.

Yesterday she came to my house in the morning, we are watching film and she slept off in my bed.

To my out most surprise because I talk with my girlfriend early she told me she was going home from school, so I text to her on WhatsApp that I cant wait to see her not knowing she mistook it to "I have something for you" omo this girl come to my house by surprise, I was dumbfounded when she saw the girl on my bed sleeping, she continued watching the movie on my laptop. I was so tensed I was sweating, the other girl woke up and saw her. She prepares and left.

My girlfriend was angry. I tried to convince her that nothing is happening between us she said no problem but inside me she is not happy, i later called the other girl she didn't pick my calls. Please what should I do because I am confused. My girlfriend said the day I visit her and see another guy laying on the bed that I should know how it feels.

Welcome to the club�. Na the first level you dey so, you go soon upgrade to level 2.

Rule number 1.....Do not discuss lady 1 with lady 2, its a sign of weakness, na only weak men dey discuss people yawns.

Rule number 2, hustle ohhhhhhhh because the only way to keep them at peace is = Oluwa & $$ involved.
Politics / Re: Afenifere Criticize Buhari Over "Trekking From Lagos To Ibadan" Comment by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:47am On Feb 25, 2022
Drsnives:
If i wake n hear yurobas drumming for war I'll simply go back to sleep.

Westerners and fear are like 5 n 6

Wise Men and Fear are like 5/6 . You haven’t heard the word,the wise are afraid and the stupid are fearless ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 58 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.