Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? (25639 Views)

(pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by sistawoman: 3:34am On Sep 26, 2008
A-40:

@sistawoman
I am not even ready to talk greasy Madam Redskins put your money where your mouth is!! thats the name of my game honey.The Cowboys and the Giants are teams to beat in the NFC

I have money on this game and a couple of side bets with my hubby as well.  The skins will step it up and take care of those cowgirls this weekend.  Ya heard!!!!

Hail to the Redskins, Hail Victory!!
Braves on the warpath
Fight for all DC
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 3:38am On Sep 26, 2008
richo:

dnt mind the gay! he's here to insult naija females and then someone lashes out on the most useless one his mum and he's complaining! what a psychopath

You fool. Are you back on this thread? Your mum for sure is among the category I describe.

How I hate you. In fact, only God knows what I'm up to if we were to meet now.

Your godamn ugly bitchy mum is a sex-slave. I mean a real hungry-for-d**k-sucker she is!

I bet she was always on your d**k until you became conscious of whats goin' on n could do nothing about it!

Don't feign ignorance of this here. You need to get really turned out. Ripped apart into shrapnels!

I'll total you and all your folks. I go back to my roots.

Make thunder fire you like never before. I'm serious! The lightning should strike straight into your

mama's pussie deep into her physiological tracts. Make thunder strike all your female folks and they

get burned and bruised in their pubic regions, specifically, their rotten pussies!

It should strike your D**k and You turn impotent. I go finish man. You so, so low-class for my likin'!

I'll have You'all arrested in Nigerian for days-on-end without sex and food.

I hate you like I hate ugly Nigerian chicks. In fact, get lost and never, never write rubbish here no more.

I'll sink you kilometers deep in the deep blue sea. Men, I go pieces you.

Dude, you crappy! I got bad games on you laying low! Just get the f**k off and back off me intoto!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by richo(m): 3:43am On Sep 26, 2008
sticks and stones may break my bones but words especially from a hopless son of a hopless siblin-fuking harlot can never harm me    tongue tongue

am off! unlike you jobless tout who's proud to be wedded to the streets i have work to do.i gues ur cursed with stagnancy since u've bin in the streets all your life.u beta go see a preacher
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by beebop(f): 3:49am On Sep 26, 2008
@ poster, wait where in boston are you? (i know the city like the back of my hand)

-- boston ko, ajegunle ni.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by arramyjay: 3:54am On Sep 26, 2008
naawee:

You fool. Are you back on this thread? Your mum for sure is among the category I describe.

Your godamn ugly bitchy mum is a sex-slave. I mean a real hungry-for-d**k-sucker she is!

I bet she was always on your d**k until you became conscious of whats goin' on n could do nothing about it!

Don't feign ignorance of this here. You need to get really turned out. Ripped apart into shrapnels!

Make thunder fire you like never before. I'm serious! The lightning should strike straight into your

mama's pussie deep into her physiological tracts. Make thunder strike all your female folks and they

get burned and bruised in their pubic regions, specifically, their rotten pussies!

It should strike your D**k and You turn impotent. I go finish man. You so, so low-class for my likin'!

I hate you like I hate ugly Nigerian chicks. In fact, get lost and never, never write rubbish here no more.

Dude, you crappy! I got bad games on you laying low! Just get the f**k off and back off me intoto!

And the wanna-be slangs disappears again,No more lyrics to steal?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by richo(m): 3:56am On Sep 26, 2008
leave him its because internet is cheap in all those ajegunle cafes.if he see's me this tout go fear fear! empty vessels make the most noise. its this kind of useless bastad that taint the image of nigerian passport angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Queenisha1: 3:59am On Sep 26, 2008
beebop:

@ poster, wait where in boston are you? (i know the city like the back of my hand)

-- boston ko, ajegunle ni.

I also want him to tell me what part of Boston he's at and I have just one or 2 questions that'll separate anyone who's been to Boston from one who hasn't.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Queenisha1: 4:00am On Sep 26, 2008
naawee:

what part of Boston do you live?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by tRoOE(f): 4:02am On Sep 26, 2008
[size=13pt]Are ur sure na were is not star01 undecided
Why is this thread not lock sef
[/size]
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 4:04am On Sep 26, 2008
@Gucci_babe,

Look, you just spoiled my day! Really want to be left alone! But my shawtie just arrived.

Let me get some rounds to ease out a bit! This is my thread, so beware!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by beebop(f): 4:06am On Sep 26, 2008
answer this question first

1. where in boston are you?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Queenisha1: 4:07am On Sep 26, 2008
naawee:

@Gucci_babe,

Look, you just spoiled my day! Really want to be left alone! But my shawtie just arrived.

Don't run away

The name is Queenisha and my question is where in Boston do you live?
Give me your phone number and I'll call you to confirm.
We maybe neighbors wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Queenisha1: 4:09am On Sep 26, 2008
naawee:

@Gucci_babe,

Your shawtie can wait
do you pay her by the second?
Just answer my question and tell me where you live in Boston.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Queenisha1: 4:11am On Sep 26, 2008
are you checking google for where you live?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by beebop(f): 4:13am On Sep 26, 2008
@queenisha

shebi oh. he is looking for the boston hoods. hahahaha ODE! go back to your gutter in orile
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by nguage(m): 4:19am On Sep 26, 2008
See as naija girls dey vex. Nairaland girls - ugly or not - send me a PM, I'm bored as hell. And this is a great opportunity, make una no abuse am.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Queenisha1: 4:22am On Sep 26, 2008
beebop:

@queenisha

shebi oh. he is looking for the boston hoods. hahahaha ODE! go back to your gutter in orile

ROFL.
make e tell me how to get to downtown crossing from his neigborhood.
Anyone in Boston can do that even with their eyes closed
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by onyinye2(f): 4:27am On Sep 26, 2008
Osisi. . . . don't mind that agadi nwoke. In fact, in short. . . . this is his theme song,

One, two, three, and to the four
Wangstas for lyfe and we coming through ya door
All about being fake till Osama wake
We think we hard, but as soft as cake
We phony, stupid, and yes dumb
We write ridiculous posts cause we want to be bums
Walking around sayin we from the dirty streets
But really know we from the village with our bare feets
So the next time you see us in ya hood
Chunk up the deuce and say "What's good"
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by nguage(m): 4:31am On Sep 26, 2008
onyinye2:

Osisi. . . . don't mind that agadi nwoke. In fact, in short. . . . this is his theme song,

One, two, three, and to the four
Wangstas for lyfe and we coming through ya door
All about being fake till Osama wake
We think we hard, but as soft as cake
We phony, stupid, and yes dumb
We write ridiculous posts cause we want to be bums
Walking around sayin we from the dirty streets
But really know we from the village with our bare feets
So the next time you see us in ya hood
Chunk up the deuce and say "What's good"

Creativity = 0
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by jgirl3: 4:31am On Sep 26, 2008
naawee, you are an established fool for what you posted.
Like attracts like. . . . I am sure you are not fine so why should you attract fine girls?
The Russian girls that are after you must be very desperate to sleep with a black man.
I really hope you find some girl like that to make you happy.

I don't think all Nigerian girls are ugly and stupid. . . in fact, i think most of them are not.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by nguage(m): 4:33am On Sep 26, 2008
j-girl:

Like attracts like. . . . I am sure you are not fine so why should you attract fine girls.
The russian girls that are after you must be very desperate to sleep with a black man.

I don't think all Nigerian girls are ugly and stupid. . . in fact, i think most of them are not.

Are you trying to say only desperate girls sleep with black men?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by jgirl3: 4:35am On Sep 26, 2008
n-guage:

Not at all. . . I'm just saying that the poster must be a loser to attract the women he claims he's attracting and some women are desperate enough to get any chocolate they can.
I don't mean all of them are desperate.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Nobody: 4:36am On Sep 26, 2008
n-guage:

*Modified. *
Didnt see J-Girl's explanation. apologies
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by arramyjay: 4:41am On Sep 26, 2008
davidylan:

*Modified. *

You heard! LD
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by jgirl3: 4:42am On Sep 26, 2008
davidylan:

*Modified. *

I would have loved to see this pre-modification. smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by nguage(m): 4:44am On Sep 26, 2008
j-girl:

Me too.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Nobody: 4:52am On Sep 26, 2008
shegirl71:

You heard! LD

wink

j-girl:

I'm glad you didnt! shocked phew! that was close.

n-guage:

Me too.

what do you want to see? grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by jgirl3: 4:55am On Sep 26, 2008
davidylan:

I'm glad you didnt! shocked phew! that was close.
shocked shocked shocked shocked Did you cuss me out?
Spill jare! I am in the mood for drama tonight. smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Nobody: 4:57am On Sep 26, 2008
j-girl:

shocked shocked shocked shocked Did you cuss me out?
Spill jare! I am in the mood for drama tonight. smiley

not at all. It wasnt even bad at all, only a comment i felt was inappropriate after your last post explaining your statement. I'm no longer in the mood for drama . . . i'm a man of peace now. thanks.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by nguage(m): 4:57am On Sep 26, 2008
davidylan:

wink

what do you want to see?  grin
By pre-modification I was actually referring to j girl before the silicone and Botox.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by jgirl3: 5:01am On Sep 26, 2008
n-guage:

By pre-modification I was actually referring to j girl before the silicone and Botox.
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ummmm. . . .I'm all natural. I don't do those kind of sturvs. I'd rather spend money on shoes and jeans.
I don't do all that smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by eldee(m): 8:33am On Sep 26, 2008
And why do Nigerian chics have this feeling that they're hott and to die for??
Can you point to any country and beat your chest that you'll floor in any beauty contest??
Infact, look at the Miss World Agbani won, point to one chic in the final round that she was more beautiful than undecided

Nigerian dudes lay Nigerian chics and still get some from others . . . excuse me french
How often do you see Nigerian chics with other men?? That says a lot bout y'all
I'm tired of this denial around, it's almost like I'm the only one that has noticed this . . . thank God I'm not alone

And the sad part is, most Nigerian men will keep saying they'll date Nigerian chics for the good upbringing, while the chics feel they're sumn else
Abeg jare . . . y'all should stop bigging urselves up and face the fact
I don't know of their intelligence, but Nigerian chics are not exactly climbing the y-axis of any beauty comparision graph . . . and I'm trying so desperately to be modest

j-girl:

Like attracts like. . . . I am sure you are not fine so why should you attract fine girls?
The Russian girls that are after you must be very desperate to sleep with a black man.

Are you trying to say ugly chics are not attracted to handsome blokes??
C'mon . . . I can even say it out loud that the ugliest chics have better taste at men
So now because ****** was attracted to me, that makes me ugly?? See what Hurricane Kini has done to you!!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

Six Cars Or Six Packs? Nigerian Ladies Choose (VIDEO) / Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room / My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.