Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? (25641 Views)

(pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 1:15am On Sep 26, 2008
inbox:

@poster
, and at ur birth they rejoiced

Where this stray invective emanating from? Of course, they did!

And they still rejoicin' over me cos I'm heading to becomin'

a multifigure nigga on my own without parental support. Do

the math and figure out the strength of a nigga who just decided

to live hard. My rewards for hard livin' are just awesome.!

My folks still in academics while myself forever rockin' and switchin'

them chicks like Jay change clothes! Damn, I'm deep for sure!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by debosky(m): 1:16am On Sep 26, 2008
I see this congenital idiot is still roaming free here. I was right the first time, never tolerate nitwits of his ilk.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by inbox(m): 1:17am On Sep 26, 2008
@poster
Its time I spoke to some actual humans lipsrsealed

@All others
With all new apparels, A dog is a dog.
Good9th all. kiss
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 1:18am On Sep 26, 2008
debosky:

I see this congenital idiot is still roaming free here. I was right the first time, never tolerate nitwits of his ilk.

Debosky,

We settled our scores I thought! Men, relax! Just be a lurker on my thread. I don't need your contribution!

You won't be useful here cos your thought processes are quite awkward. Go learn to think straight man!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 26, 2008
@debo
kilon sele?
fin aja yi sile jor.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 1:20am On Sep 26, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

@debo
kilon sele?
fin aja yi sile jor.

This is my thread. Write what I can understand, BITCH!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by minute(f): 1:22am On Sep 26, 2008
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 26, 2008
naawee:

This is my thread. Write what I can understand, BITCH!
We don't speak the same language.
Sorry, I don't talk dog.

I can't afford to give you anymore attention. 9t wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by A40(m): 1:23am On Sep 26, 2008
@onyinye
The Jaguars? grin Thats 0-3 automatically, may God help you guys.We play the Redskins and i am looking forward to seeing Felix Jones,T.O running amok in the Big D

@troOe
ROFLMAO una no go kill person with laugh this is why i can't leave NL
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by inbox(m): 1:24am On Sep 26, 2008
naawee:

without parental support.

At least now i know the problem
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 1:29am On Sep 26, 2008
inbox:

At least now i know the problem

F**k you! My Dad can buy your entire state! When I said I'll fly you guys first class,

you know what I inferred?

I am highly respected in my family because of my self-acquired status. This I achieved through

my verbal and communicative skills! Check out my verbal n financial accounts! No compa-

rison, son! I can feed you, your extended family inclusive, till ur day comes, fool!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by tRoOE(f): 1:35am On Sep 26, 2008
naawee:

F**k you! My Dad can buy your entire state! When I said I'll fly you guys first class,

I am highly respected in my family because of my self-acquired status. This I achieved through

my verbal and communicative skills! Check out my verbal n financial accounts! No compa-

rison, son! I can feed you, your extended family inclusive, till ur day comes, fool!
[size=13pt]What a joker grin grin
1st class ko 1st class ni
abeg who be ur papa, shey na Obj or Clinton
[/size]
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by inbox(m): 1:37am On Sep 26, 2008
naawee:

Get a life.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Angelheart: 1:37am On Sep 26, 2008
This thread is on page 7 already?? You girls must be loving this guy for real! wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by inbox(m): 1:39am On Sep 26, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]What a joker grin grin
1st class ko 1st class ni
abeg who be ur papa, shey na Obj or Clinton
[/size]

Probably the king of the jungle.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by inbox(m): 1:42am On Sep 26, 2008
Angelheart:

This thread is on page 7 already?? You girls must be loving this guy for real! wink

Too much attention for a jungle break monkey or what do you think?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Angelheart: 1:45am On Sep 26, 2008
Yes. As much as Im not a Naija girl but my goodness, this is something else. Last post from me in this thread.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by inbox(m): 1:48am On Sep 26, 2008
Angelheart:

Yes. As much as I'm not a Naija girl but my goodness, this is something else. Last post from me in this thread.

And what country are u from?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 1:51am On Sep 26, 2008
Angelheart:

Do you care? Just f**k them all! F**k all the one-legged ugly bitches in the house!
They all love my style!

This is my style.
This is me.
This my veryself.
This is how I live my f**kin' life.

People around me always say 2H2H is too haughty, too naughty, too egoistic, too proud!

Yeah, thats how I grew up. A braggard, dudes! You can't help but just to like my style because

I got class. You can buy the latest BMW 6 series, the latest Bugatti Veyron, be connected enough

to get into Goldman Sachs or Leghman Brothers (to be later retrenched),

But dudes,
But shawties,

You can't f**kin' buy class.
You can't f**kin' buy classy taste!

These things come with a high IQ and being smart!And thats me!
I'm fuckin' social and hood smart! Smart enough to be triplin' my
worth from even insignificant avenues!

My style is love, Miyake smellin' all da time, beeper on for ma hoes so they feel important!
My style is shinin' gleam cleam all da time. No slackin' on my pimpin! Doublepump up my
game.

People be screaming 2H2H is keepin' it real, livin' like never before, no one ever lived harder!

Thats me, dudes!

People say 9 to 5 is the way, I say f**k them! I live life to the limits! Hoody self-employed, no
livin' by rules!Move money up my mountains so the chicks can see but can't touch. Get them chickened
and they foot my bills. Hopin' for my dough at the top. Before You get there, You've been switched!

Thats how niggaz hustle! Hustle hard with my back to the wall and metaphorically cripin' in the hall
to assess the level of my financial accounts and upgrade my verbal accounts likewise!

Nobody can ever sound like me. I remain the best real nigga to be known. Watch out! 2H2H on a fast rise!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 26, 2008
Seriously, can a moderator block. . . .infact, erase this thread?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by inbox(m): 2:05am On Sep 26, 2008
naawee:

This is my style.
This is me.
This my veryself.
This is how I live my f**kin' life.

People around me always say 2H2H is too haughty, too naughty, too egoistic, too proud!

Yeah, thats how I grew up. A braggard, dudes! You can't help but just to like my style because

I got class. You can buy the latest BMW 6 series, the latest Bugatti Veyron, be connected enough

to get into Goldman Sachs or Leghman Brothers (to be later retrenched),

But dudes,
But shawties,

You can't f**kin' buy class.
You can't f**kin' buy classy taste!

These things come with a high IQ and being smart!And thats me!
I'm fuckin' social and hood smart! Smart enough to be triplin' my
worth from even insignificant avenues!

My style is love, Miyake smellin' all da time, beeper on for ma hoes so they feel important!
My style is shinin' gleam cleam all da time. No slackin' on my pimpin! Doublepump up my
game.

People be screaming 2H2H is keepin' it real, livin' like never before, no one ever lived harder!

Thats me, dudes!

People say 9 to 5 is the way, I say f**k them! I live life to the limits! Hoody self-employed, no
livin' by rules!Move money up my mountains so the chicks can see but can't touch. Get them chickened
and they foot my bills. Hopin' for my dough at the top. Before You get there, You've been switched!

Thats how niggaz hustle! Hustle hard with my back to the wall and metaphorically cripin' in the hall
to assess the level of my financial accounts and upgrade my verbal accounts likewise!

Nobody can ever sound like me. I remain the best real nigga to be known. Watch out! 2H2H on a fast rise!

Bunch of crap. shakes head for the soul 0f the poster & shuts down computer
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 2:05am On Sep 26, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Seriously, can a moderator block. . . .infact, erase this thread?

I iterate, you can't help but come back to where 2H2H is blazin'!

This is how it always goes in real life. You claim to hate me but

deep inside, you are admiring me. I do want I want to do. I know

it hurts, but can I help?

It's quite ironic, the more I insult shawties in real life so they back off

me, the more they come to me! What do they'all want? I need answers.

Now it's virtual. I want you off this thread. Don't wake up at night to come

enjoy my creative vibes! I know thats what you goin to do, so don't argue!

Fool, go play somewhere on some other thread!What a Bitch!

Even Bitches have class I know. Don't get marooned to the lowest rungs of

the Bitchy ladder, BITCH!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by minute(f): 2:09am On Sep 26, 2008
hmm . . . . .not funny.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by sistawoman: 2:24am On Sep 26, 2008
A-40 you really think those cowgirls going to do something to my Redskins this week. . . . . . think again!!!!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by A40(m): 3:00am On Sep 26, 2008
@sistawoman
I am not even ready to talk greasy Madam Redskins put your money where your mouth is!! thats the name of my game honey.The Cowboys and the Giants are teams to beat in the NFC
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by GucciBabe(f): 3:17am On Sep 26, 2008
STARTING  FROM  YOUR GREAT GREAT GRANDMOTHER  TO THE  YOUNGEST GIRL IN YOUR FAMILY,  THEY ARE ALL  BITCHES AND WHORES . WHEN YOUR MOTHER TOLD YOU SHE DOESN'T  KNOW WHO YOUR FATHER IS, ( GUESSING MAYBE HER ELDER BROTHER FU CKED HER TO PRODUCE YOU),  ABORTION MISTAKE,  SO I don't BLAME YOU IF I  WAS IN YOUR SHOES , I WOULD HATE NIGERIAN WOMEN TOO, I LIKE YOUR RAP LYRICS BUT IF YOU DREAMT TO BE A RAPPER YOU WILL GET SHOT FOR GIVING THAT GAME A TRY, YOU LIKE RUSSIAN WOMAN??  I BET SO, CAUSE YOU CAN TELL THEM YOU OWN A JET  BACK HOME, MEANWHILE YOUR MUM GET F UCKED FOR PURE WATER IN YOUR VILLAGE , WITH  NIGERIAN CHICS, YOU CAN'T MASK, WE WILL TRACE YOU TO THE STREET YOUR MUM PROSTITUTE ON  . DON'T BE FRUSTRATED BECAUSE  YOUR FANTASY CANNOT BECOME REALITY. TAKE LIFE AS IT IS FOR YOU, MEANING,   YOU ARE A WASTE TO NATURE!!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 3:22am On Sep 26, 2008
Gucci_Babe:

STARTING FROM YOUR GREAT GREAT GRANDMOTHER TO THE YOUNGEST GIRL IN YOUR FAMILY, THEY ARE ALL BITCHES AND WHORES . WHEN YOUR MOTHER TOLD YOU SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHO YOUR FATHER IS, ( GUESSING MAYBE HER ELDER BROTHER FU CKED HER TO PRODUCE YOU), ABORTION MISTAKE, SO I don't BLAME YOU IF I WAS IN YOUR SHOES , I WOULD HATE NIGERIAN WOMEN TOO, I LIKE YOUR RAP LYRICS BUT IF YOU DREAMT TO BE A RAPPER YOU WILL GET SHOT FOR GIVING THAT GAME A TRY, YOU LIKE RUSSIAN WOMAN?? I BET SO, CAUSE YOU CAN TELL THEM YOU OWN A JET BACK HOME, MEANWHILE YOUR MUM GET F UCKED FOR PURE WATER IN YOUR VILLAGE , WITH NIGERIAN CHICS, YOU CAN'T MASK, WE WILL TRACE YOU TO THE STREET YOUR MUM PROSTITUTE ON . DON'T BE FRUSTRATED BECAUSE YOUR FANTASY CANNOT BECOME REALITY. TAKE LIFE AS IT IS FOR YOU, MEANING, YOU ARE A WASTE TO NATURE!!

Wow, spite buildin' up inside me but pride won't let me show it! The last thing you should have done is direct this to my mum!
Damn, I almost broke down! You touch the soft side of me. But what have I done to you?

My mum is highly educated and such a good lady! You callin' her a LovePeddler? Can you tell me why? Why not face me?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by richo(m): 3:23am On Sep 26, 2008
lol he sure is a waste of nature the stupid spermatozoa would have achieved more under a microscope in an experimental lab
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by LadyT(f): 3:26am On Sep 26, 2008
naawee:

Wow, spite buildin' up inside me but pride won't let me show it! The last thing you should have done is direct this to my mum!
Damn, I almost gave up! You touch the soft side of me. But what have I done to you?

My mum is highly educated and such a good lady! You callin' her a LovePeddler? Can you tell me why? Why not face me?

Seriously how stupid are you?
If your mother is nigerian then the title of your daft post and all your abusive comments apply to her as well.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 3:28am On Sep 26, 2008
@ Gucci_Babe,

I love your nick but you just hit me at my weak spot. I never said all Nigerian shawties.

I said 50% . Some are for sure classy though personally I'm yet to meet one!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by richo(m): 3:29am On Sep 26, 2008
dnt mind the gay! he's here to insult naija females and then sum1 lashes out on the most useless one his mum and he's complaining! what a psychopath
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by bigboyslim(m): 3:30am On Sep 26, 2008
@ nawee, stick with the ugly girls then and stop complaining. shikenah. Agreed some naija chicks are aesthetically challenged and if you are so unlucky that these are the ones you come across, then take it as your destiny and stop being abusive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Six Cars Or Six Packs? Nigerian Ladies Choose (VIDEO) / Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room / My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.