Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean (43803 Views)

Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! / How To Find Out If He Is Emotionally Attracted To You Or He Hates You / "3 Ways To Know Your Man Is Emotionally Matured" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by lomaxx: 9:22am On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

Well said, REAL MAN!

Ahhhhh! Awon real man re o (This are the real men o) grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shampon real man! (Champion real man!) grin

Yes o, her husband is just insensitive and childish. She can not possibly be wrong.

Real Manoooo! grin grin grin grin grin

You are faaaaar more mature than the "kids" in the Romance section. grin

This is the height of sarcasm. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by freecocoa(f): 9:22am On Aug 01, 2014
Na wa o, for people asking what she did, so long as she's still in the house then I take it whatever she did isn't unforgivable, heck people even forgive murder, that nigga is overly wicked abeg.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by davide470(m): 9:23am On Aug 01, 2014
MarvellousGod: Czechrep, if you had created this thread on the family section, you would have gotten better responses...Most people commenting here ain't even married and know nothing about marriage
This one that you are talking Family, Marriage, and the likes. What are you not telling us?
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Teespice(f): 9:24am On Aug 01, 2014
akatekpe: Op is lucky that the hubby has not kicked her out...I smell infidelity,that is one thing that hurts badly.

Na wa ooooooo.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 01, 2014
@op, on bebalf of ur husband, I wish you happy birthday, hope you are ok now since you don't want any gift.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by SirMethod1(m): 9:27am On Aug 01, 2014
Hope it's not an infidelity problem?
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 01, 2014
When will mynd learn how to put meaningful topics on front page sef?

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by adecharly(m): 9:28am On Aug 01, 2014
Birthday........ Hmmmmmmm.
Well if u can tell the whole world what your husband did(wrong as you call it) then you should also tell us all you have done to deserve this.

For so singles still dating, you might not understand, but for married (most especially newly married)...
Some women can really pretend and after married, you go see Peper.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by onegig(m): 9:32am On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

Well said, REAL MAN!

Ahhhhh! Awon real man re o (This are the real men o) grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shampon real man! (Champion real man!) grin

Yes o, her husband is just insensitive and childish. She can not possibly be wrong.

Real Manoooo! grin grin grin grin grin

You are faaaaar more mature than the "kids" in the Romance section. grin
i don't join words with certified Ward X candidates. I would however respond to this not for your benefit but because of the "salvageable others" who may read it.

Yeah, she made a mistake but didn't she apologise? What else does he want her to do? Walk unclad on the street to show remorse?

Holding grudges with a woman who has apologised for wrong doing and you still not even been able to say a happy birthday on her birthday is insensitive. Someone you are married to o not just someone they dashed you.

How low can people go? How insensitive and immature can you be?

I guess if something bad also happened to her you won't commiserate with her all because she wronged you.

Maybe you learn how men behave. They tell you to your face what you have done and move on. They don't go on behaving like babies holding grudges for days.

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by iamjane(f): 9:33am On Aug 01, 2014
rman:

My bad!

I hope " sorry " can take care of my mistake.

No vacuum in life. That's what happens when there's a g a p
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by jennylove7575(f): 9:35am On Aug 01, 2014
You see why its best not to rush into marriage? When I talk now, them go say sisi jenny don start. That your hubby need some tweaking and Na only u go fit do am. You ain't gonna get any reasonable advice from here in nl. Because men are different and relationship are different. What u need do is to re trace ur step, rewind back to when u both first started to see what went wrong. Then both of u go talk, make amendment, settle and move on. But try vex for am small, make him feel guilty then he go beg u. Then you go forgive am..then una nack each other for bed..trust me, make up sex dey sweet well well.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Sagamite(m): 9:35am On Aug 01, 2014
onegig: i don't join words with certified Ward X candidates. I would however respond to this not for your benefit but because of the salvageable others who may read it.

Yeah she made a mistake and did apologise? What else does he want her to ? Walk unclad on the street to show remorse? Holding grudges with a woman who has apologised for wrong doing and not even been able to say a happy birthday to your wife. Someone you married o not someone they dashed you.

How low can you go? How insensitive can you be? How immature can people be?

I guess if something bad also happened to her you won't commiserate with her at all because she wronged you and even apologised for such actions.

Maybe you learn how men behave. They tell you to your face what you have done and move on. They don't go on behaving like babies holding grudges for days.

AHHHHH! Real Manooooo!

Na you mature o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You better pass all these "kids" in Romance section.

They all need to learn how REAL MEN behave. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oya, prance around like you be mature gentleman (that swag that "real men" like to display grin ) and then wag your tail for that pat on the head or back approval from your mugu-trainers that you seek. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Da Real Man! grin grin grin grin

Onegigiii! Was it andromida that trained you? grin

3 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 01, 2014
davide470: This one that you are talking Family, Marriage, and the likes. What are you not telling us?
Nothing smiley smiley

I just enjoy the family section cheesy
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Emerald120(f): 9:39am On Aug 01, 2014
ednut1: so wat shud we do
oh no swerry u sound rude.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 01, 2014
mstik: So sorry that you have such an insensitive husband. Maybe you should try talking to him. Do not repay evil with evil, keep talking to him as if nothing happened, that would definitely get him to break he ice
this is one of the best advice on this issue though we can't conclude that the man is insensitive. Just keep on loving and praying for him, see the magic it will do in your marriage. Two wrongs do not make a right.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by glosali(f): 9:41am On Aug 01, 2014

Lol r u vexing www.glowysofiscated..com wat u meant to du is to give advice..
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nnachi404(m): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2014
Czechrep: Hi Nairalanders, my hubby is emotionally mean

We had an issue 2 days to my birthday, i apologised, but he ignored me, my birthday came, from beginning to end, he never uttered " Happy birthday"

You can imagine how i felt, people all over were calling me to wish me, but he didnt, even cancelled the dinner we were supposed to have, i feel so heart broken!!!

One would think i did something so atrocious , meanwhile i didnt,marriage is so difficult

dayuuummm !!!
so what do you want nairaland to do for you woman put your house in order

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Thugpassion: 9:45am On Aug 01, 2014
Czechrep: Hi Nairalanders, my hubby is emotionally mean

We had an issue 2 days to my birthday, i apologised, but he ignored me, my birthday came, from beginning to end, he never uttered " Happy birthday"

You can imagine how i felt, people all over were calling me to wish me, but he didnt, even cancelled the dinner we were supposed to have, i feel so heart broken!!!

One would think i did something so atrocious , meanwhile i didnt,marriage is so difficult

dayuuummm !!!

I perceive your husband found an easy escape not to spend on your birthday. Some men like to hold grudges when it is close to celebrations.... Think

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by NickiRoman: 9:47am On Aug 01, 2014
*yawns*
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by onegig(m): 9:47am On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite: like to display grin ) and then wag your tail for that pat on the head or back approval from your mugu-trainers that you seek. grin D

Lol. Do we have medics in the house please?

This would be my last response to you. I don't post to garner likes. If that's what you do good luck cashing it at the nearest bank.

And i don't need to pander to get attention. I have got more than enough that can last me a life time. So Good luck and take care.

And please you would do well not to quote me again. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:
AHHHHH! Real Manooooo!
Na you mature o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You better pass all these "kids" in Romance section.
They all need to learn how REAL MEN behave. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oya, prance around like you mature gentleman (that swag that "real men" like to display grin ) and then wag your tail for that pat on the head or back approval from your mugu-trainers that you seek. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Da Real Man! grin grin grin grin
Onegigiii! Was it andromida that trained you? grin

smiley smiley

Is Onegig not a Babe or so I think.

Saga its not too late to get with the programme. You are always welcome. smiley
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by segzicres(m): 9:49am On Aug 01, 2014
This is what I think ( I might be wrong).
Both have been having this quarrel for a longtime and wife apologised cause of her birthday coming up? Hubby laughs and makes her understand how important the quarrel is and hto solving it is the key.
I should be wrong though but its a scenario worth looking @

4 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by winiwini: 9:50am On Aug 01, 2014
must you attach a day event to your lifetime marriage?
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by nammi: 9:50am On Aug 01, 2014
freecocoa: Na wa o, for people asking what she did, so long as she's still in the house then I take it whatever she did isn't unforgivable, heck people even forgive murder, that nigga is overly wicked abeg.

Anything can be forgiven in marriage. The question is: How did you apologize to him and in what tone? Has he been doing this before. Or was it the first time? Before any counsel can be made both sides of the story must be heard. I am not in support of malice anyway.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by naijaboiy: 9:50am On Aug 01, 2014
3coins:
don't just conclude man. . . Some ladies can be very annoying in relationships(marriage in this case).they keep getting you angry time and time again and keep saying "i am sorry" like it can rectify the damage they have done. . .the man is just angry in my opinion
your opinion is respected bro
But I still stand on mine smiley
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Sagamite(m): 9:52am On Aug 01, 2014
onegig: Lol. Do we have medics in the house please?

This would be my last response to you. I don't post to garner likes. If that's what you do good luck cashing it at the nearest bank.

And i don't need to pander to get attention. I have got more than enough that can last me a life time. So Good luck and take care.

Real Manoooooo!

Mugu real men no need to hear other side of the story.

Mugu real men no need to know what the offence was.

Mugu real men do not even have the sense to figure out that if the offender is unwilling to volunteer their offence, then the thing get k-leg.

They just wag their tails for validation by women and the reward of being labelled "Real Man". grin grin grin

Mugurity is maturity! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who was your trainer? grin

3 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Lily4star(f): 9:52am On Aug 01, 2014
victorVIC1:
u have an issue with ur husband and d best strategy u deemed fit to employ in resolving d issue was to accuse him of being emotionally mean in the public. hence, attracting more insults to ur husband from persons who won't be there to bare the aftermath effects with u...I hope u av not won urself a free return ticket to ur father's house.

God ll bless You, You brought the words outa my mouth, you don't wash ur dirty linen outside. Involving a third party into ur marriage, so who's now immatured between them?,

Marriage isn't bf/gf parol, I hate third parties cos they always end up with diff and irrelevant advices, not like people u re involving ve 2 heads or bigger brains than u, its still desame one head.

Madam go and make peace with him instead of degrading him in a public forum hence allowing people call ur husband names, am not married but wouldn't stoop so low. If Nl aint enough u can as well take it to facebook, twitter and other social networks so the whole world ll know u ve a misunderstanding with ur hubby, then when u ve settled with him also update the world and please don't forget to tell us how the first sex after the settlement was, and also in details. Thankyou

Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by yinkarh187(m): 9:53am On Aug 01, 2014
Tallesty1: Issues get level madam so what really happened?

It is funny how people think that saying "sorry" would make you automaticaly 4get everything they did to you. Maybe he has taken enough, or maybe he know what you are after. You know some women automaticaly become nice and angelic when they need something from you. It doesn't work on everybody. Only a woman wrapper can be bought so easily. I'm not trying to be mean too but chances are the reason you apologised is because your birthday is around the conner. You Need That Gift Badly.
Nice 1 jare,..every story has two sides we need to hear d husby side before we comment
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Lordwize(m): 9:54am On Aug 01, 2014
You are equally emotiomally mean!

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by 3coins(m): 9:55am On Aug 01, 2014
naijaboiy:
your opinion is respected bro
But I still stand on mine smiley
very well then
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by holyboss: 9:56am On Aug 01, 2014
Gimme ur home address lemme come preach to him for u

#Api nw month naira landers

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by MadCow1: 9:57am On Aug 01, 2014
Eyop:
cheesy grin OP created a thread without explaining in details what she did and expects us to advice her. As far as am concern,she knows what she did and can't say it out in open. The husband has tolerated what she did for long time for him to react this way. It's only a woman wrapper that will kiss and hug a woman after saying am sorry. There are some issues that "am sorry" will elongate the matter the more if she refuses to do the needful.

Gbam..

Waiter, Abeg give this guy 2 big Stout for my Head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Dating A Girl In Her Early 20's. Experienced And Mature Response Needed. / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.