Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean (43761 Views)

Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! / How To Find Out If He Is Emotionally Attracted To You Or He Hates You / "3 Ways To Know Your Man Is Emotionally Matured" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Sagamite(m): 9:59am On Aug 01, 2014
andromida:

smiley smiley

Is Onegig not a Babe or so I think.

Saga its not too late to get with the programme. You are always welcome. smiley

Na you train am? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This na your handiwork?
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 01, 2014
rozzay: OP my sincere opinion, since u know ur husband will c dis don't u think he ll be further infuriated? If u feel u did nofin crious I don't c any reasons y u cannot employ ur graceful charms as his wife nd a woman. Dey say every man has a weakness u shuld know ur husband s own nd apply the tricks am sure it'll work. Nb- any man I don't know how to calm wen he s upset is def not my man
No be only tricks....u lavished N200,000 doing flashmecash to get N2M without his knowledge and it got stolen. I'm sorry will make it up and u get a beautiful birthday....una be jokers!

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by IYANGBALI: 10:02am On Aug 01, 2014
What did you do to him and didn't you notice this before you gave your final yes?anyway,I am always available,anytime his sickness comes over him and you need a comfort zone,hit me up
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by olumzzz(m): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2014
Missmossy: Jeeeez! You both are married,ooops....his actions are so unreasonable. Birthdays are special days to be celebrated,whatever happened between you too ought not to affect whatsoever actions he takes.

Eeyah,that must have hurt,you both are married anyway,he should make it up to you the right waywink it is well.
All of una just dey jump into conclusions instead of asking the OP wat she really did. Maybe her husband caught r pants down wt anoda man, wu knws?
Abeg OP tell us wetin u do den we will knw if ur husband went 2 far or not.
#SHIKENA
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by coolvitus(m): 10:04am On Aug 01, 2014
Ha woman why would u even carry all of us put inside bottle u didn't say exactly wht happened so like other ppl said offence get grad so until we knw wht happened I don't think anybody can have any reasonable thing to tell u, just kp trying buy something 4 him and make him happy is wht u did was nt bad lik wht u said.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by XKZ(m): 10:04am On Aug 01, 2014
naijaboiy:

Expecting me to stand up and support her husband blindly right undecided undecided

"-_-"[/i]

But when you support the wife without hearing the husband's side of the story aren't you supporting the wife blindly?

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 01, 2014
@all, what is this trick on men...woman power ....pple always talk? Is it not sex that d men have got tired of already or withholding her endowments on a housing project? I no understand.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by onostricia: 10:06am On Aug 01, 2014
@op, I am sori for u. I find it difficult to believe u ar married but if u ar u have a long way to go.u can't get more than what u value out of life.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Dgrea8t(m): 10:09am On Aug 01, 2014
Czechrep: Hi Nairalanders, my hubby is emotionally mean

We had an issue 2 days to my birthday, i apologised, but he ignored me, my birthday came, from beginning to end, he never uttered " Happy birthday"

You can imagine how i felt, people all over were calling me to wish me, but he didnt, even cancelled the dinner we were supposed to have, i feel so heart broken!!!

One would think i did something so atrocious , meanwhile i didnt,marriage is so difficult

dayuuummm !!!
What was d issue? Or how serious do u think that issue is? Has he ever been that angry whenever u offend him? God bless your marriage!
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 01, 2014
almost used the word 'immature' but changed it last minute. And I say Things as they are, no matter how serious the issue claims to be.
jnrbayano:

Please take back the word in bold. No reason whatsoever to use the word.

You can advise her but don't pass judgement on something as serious as someone's marriage.

Givin an illustratn: do u xpect me 2 wish my wife hbd wen I eventually caught her havning affir or sex with anoda man in our home? Dnt conclude cuz she has refused 2 diclosed wat transpire btw dem.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 01, 2014
because you're not in marriage....wait till you're there...i can then answer your question...
ivyy: What was ur offence? In any case, that was pretty damn harsh. Why keep malice in marriage?
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Dagoma: 10:18am On Aug 01, 2014
That`s ur own cup of tea. Go n sort out ur problem, nobody can do anything4 u. May be u`r not nice in B-Room.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by scribble: 10:19am On Aug 01, 2014
lol the quickest way to get a woman to notice you're upset is to withhold gifts...not even love?

chei Nigerian materialistic women na only una waka come? angry

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by hayorbaami: 10:19am On Aug 01, 2014
onegig: This thread just confirmed the romance section is filled with kids having mucus running down their noses.

@op
You need to tell him how his actions hurt you. He is just plain insensitive and childish.

No matter what the fight is, a simple happy birthday is the least thing he could have said to you. We even wish our enemies happy birthday on their facebook pages let alone your spouse.

Finally bro. I was beginning to think the thread was a joke full of clowns. The silly comments and the likes they have amassed just left me speechless. Imagine one poster making a fuss over the word insensitive which aptly describes the man. And just like you said we wish exes who hurt us or even friends who have betrayed us happy birthday not to talk of one's spouse. Sometimes I don't think people understand what marriage is. Isn't it the height of insensitivity to ignore one's child on his or her birthday just because he misbehaved? Sometimes I think majority of nairaland men are just out to bully the womenfolk. I am saying this because I'm certain These comments would not have taken this dimension if the poster was a woman. All of a sudden everyone is interested in the other side of the story we obviously can not get (except the hubby comes around).

The mischievous poster that modified Op's post is sick. Why mislead people. And to think I fell for it. Was wondering why Op will kiss her ex, get caught and still have guts to open this thread and claim she didn't cheat.

3 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

Na you train am? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This na your handiwork?

No be train am. Some people there head dey dia naturally.

You never see my handiwork.

You can still get with the programme then you go see my handiwork. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Sweetlemon(f): 10:20am On Aug 01, 2014
What an insensitive husband!

I refuse to believe she did anything to warrant this. Except if she insulted his family or something like that.
Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by IYANGBALI: 10:22am On Aug 01, 2014
SirMethod1: Hope it's not an infidelity problem?
na him now,before nko?
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 01, 2014
V u Eva heard of unreconcilable differences
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 01, 2014
I utterly blame this poster for hanging her husband out here to dry. You cleverly mentioned his reaction without stating what propelled or elicited such from him. hence, whipping up the sentiments of some narrow-minded ,ill-experienced blokes to tag your husband various names. A wise woman builds her home, while the foolish one destroys it; and I cant see how these single ladies passing uninformed judgement against your husband will help you build your home.

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by tosinhtml: 10:28am On Aug 01, 2014
hayorbaami:

Finally bro. I was beginning to think the thread was a joke full of clowns. The silly comments and the likes they have amassed just left me speechless. Imagine one poster making a fuss over the word insensitive which aptly describes the man. And just like you said we wish exes who hurt us or even friends who have betrayed us happy birthday not to talk of one's spouse. Sometimes I don't think people understand what marriage is. Isn't it the height of insensitivity to ignore one's child on his or her birthday just because he misbehaved? Sometimes I think majority of nairaland men are just out to bully the womenfolk. I am saying this because I'm certain These comments would not have taken this dimension if the poster was a woman. All of a sudden everyone is interested in the other side of the story we obviously can not get (except the hubby comes around).

You are just plainly an i-d-i-o-t !!! , Before a Man/Woman makes such a complain like the OP, HE/SHE should first tell us the offense before calling it "Pretty". I see you are just one of those dumb feminist !

This is Marriage we are talking about not someone you are just Dating #Word.

5 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by IYANGBALI: 10:28am On Aug 01, 2014
olumzzz:
All of una just dey jump into conclusions instead of asking the OP wat she really did. Maybe her husband caught r pants down wt anoda man, wu knws?
Abeg OP tell us wetin u do den we will knw if ur husband went 2 far or not.
#SHIKENA
the husband sawed a love message in her bb and also caughted her with her ex boyfriend in a dark corner
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2014
ferdimako:
No be only tricks....u lavished N200,000 doing flashmecash to get N2M without his knowledge and it got stolen. I'm sorry will make it up and u get a beautiful birthday....una be jokers!
. Sorry do I know u? Nd wat exactly r u saying how does it concern me am I d OP. Am lost here
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by DrGroove(f): 10:30am On Aug 01, 2014
I don't know why women still expect much from men of nowadays.Once a man is nice enough to marry you,don't expect even good morning from him again.if he doesn't say happy birthday, will u die?Marriage is for society respect,not for a man to be telling u happy birthday n giving bday gifts.If u have a job,cant u buy any gift for urself?Stop creating a big deal out of nothing. You apologised so ignore whatever reaction he is creating. Save ur emotions for ur kids.Emotions mean nothing to men.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by mytym1: 10:32am On Aug 01, 2014
wetin come be our biz in dis ur post #poster
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Emma8043(m): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2014
ednut1: so wat shud we do
Nice question my man
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by IYANGBALI: 10:33am On Aug 01, 2014
Kc2swit: I utterly blame this poster for hanging her husband out here to dry. You cleverly mentioned his reaction without stating what propelled or elicited such from him. hence, whipping up the sentiments of some narrow-minded ,ill-experienced blokes to tag your husband various names. A wise woman builds her home, while the foolish one destroys it; and I cant see how these single ladies passing uninformed judgement against your husband will help you build your home.
they wanna push her out so as to join the club of the singles or the club of after one{tokunbo} and that would lead to iya nda gbe,baba nyo wa
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by tosinhtml: 10:34am On Aug 01, 2014
DrGroove: I don't know why women still expect much from men of nowadays.Once a man is nice enough to marry you,don't expect even good morning from him again.if he doesn't say happy birthday, will u die?Marriage is for society respect,not for a man to be telling u happy birthday n giving bday gifts.If u have a job,cant u buy any gift for urself?Stop creating a big deal out of nothing. You apologised so ignore whatever reaction he is creating. Save ur emotions for ur kids.Emotions mean nothing to men.

calm down joor ! , you are very wrong !!!

"don't expect even good morning from him again" -- (this is just Stupid) if you are having problems with your marriage, dont infect us with it
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 01, 2014
Sweetlemon: What an insensitive husband!

I refuse to believe she did anything to warrant this. Except if she insulted his family or something like that.
Na wa o.
Can you even hear yourself? She didnt even do anything...really? Then why did she apologise? Why not mention what she did if its so insignificant to warrant the man's reaction? Do you even know that the bible approves outright divorce on certain grounds? Obviously a care-free single lady, anyways

5 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by IYANGBALI: 10:36am On Aug 01, 2014
DrGroove: I don't know why women still expect much from men of nowadays.Once a man is nice enough to marry you,don't expect even good morning from him again.if he doesn't say happy birthday, will u die?Marriage is for society respect,not for a man to be telling u happy birthday n giving bday gifts.If u have a job,cant u buy any gift for urself?Stop creating a big deal out of nothing. You apologised so ignore whatever reaction he is creating. Save ur emotions for ur kids.Emotions mean nothing to men.
this is my kind of woman,independent woman,aunty are you married?if no,aunty will you marry me?aunty pls don't say no
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by tosinhtml: 10:36am On Aug 01, 2014
Kc2swit:
Can you even hear yourself? She didnt even do anything...really? Then why did she apologise? Why not mention what she did if its so insignificant to warrant the man's reaction? Do you even know that the bible approves outright divorce on certain grounds? Obviously a care-free single lady, anyways

Nice one !!!
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Ghyft(f): 10:37am On Aug 01, 2014
naijaboiy: what kind of a man is that
He's taking things too far undecided undecided
marriage counsellor... grin
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by naijaboiy: 10:38am On Aug 01, 2014
XKZ:

But when you support the wife without hearing the husband's side of the story aren't you supporting the wife blindly?

and you know that is not possible right undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? / 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys / See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.