Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> (27412 Views)

Poll: Make your choice for next president:

IBB: 6% (42 votes)
Buhari: 8% (50 votes)
Atiku: 5% (35 votes)
Marwa: 3% (19 votes)
Oshiomole: 4% (28 votes)
Okotie: 8% (53 votes)
Duke: 19% (118 votes)
Okonjo-Iweala: 9% (58 votes)
Obasanjo: 2% (17 votes)
Odili: 2% (16 votes)
Utomi: 17% (105 votes)
Yar'adua: 10% (62 votes)
This poll has ended

Otuoke (bayelsa) In 2007 And 2014-google Earth... / British Arms Dealer Charged For Smuggling 80,000 Guns To Nigeria In 2007 / Pat Utomi For President In 2007? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by atiku07(m): 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2006
hello every one i want u all to know that the only right man with the right experienvce for this job is Atiku Abubakar!

but u may never beilieve me this is a man that can really thinker the afairs of this country the way it is to be done.

well i will like u guys to go thoriugh this link atleast u will be half convinced that atiku is ok
and that all the allegations against him are just mere political brouhaha.

http://sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2006/nov/25/national-25-11-2006-01.htm

And i will like most of u to know that this is nigeria when ever it comes to politics an looser or the valian will always look for one way or the other to outwith his enemy.

Therfore i consider what is currently happening between obasanjo and atiku as means by which mr presido himself of scoring cheap political goals simply because atiku decided to step on his toe concerning his third term agenda.

Well i beilieve the end will surely justify the means.

an also did any of u watched the declaration today u will know that that guy is a real politician he has what is called a manifesto mthose are threal qulities of a great leader if given the chance.

i know many of u will not prefer Atiku due to the feud that has been surrounding his personality this days ranging from PTDF to BPE and some other problems.

Well concerning the PTDF issue i want u to know that atiku is just a chairman othe org. he knows next to nothing on the finanace of the org. but i want u to know that the main brain behind the whole problem is just that this guy refused to succumb to mr president pressure to get fund from PTDF for the 2003 Election that was why he now trying to get back at him badly.

And to compound his whoes he decided again to come down heavily on him be cause of the financial backing atiku gave the trashing into the gabage can of the 3rd term agenda.

GREATEST NIGERIAN YOUTHS I WILL LIKE TO LET US SIT DOWN AND DECIDe THE WAY FORWARD LET VOTE FOR DETERMINATION EXCELLENCE AND I WILL LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT THE DEVIL THAT YOU KNOW IS BETTER THAN THE ONE U DON'T EVEN HEAR ABOUT

SO LADIES AND GENTS U ARE ALL WELLCOME TO THE ATIKU PRESIDENTIAL REALIZATION FOR BETTER NIGERIA FRONTIER.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

LONG LIVE NIGERIA !

LONG LIVE NIGERIAN YOUTHS!!

LONG LIVE NIGERIAN STUDENTS!!!

[/b] [b][/b]

Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by lewa(m): 1:05am On Nov 26, 2006
Guess you be NANS!Mobilization don reach awon boys abi? tongue. How much reach ya side?
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by lewa(m): 1:05am On Nov 26, 2006
wink
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by otokx(m): 3:19am On Nov 26, 2006
Atiku is in season.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by atiku07(m): 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2006
@lewa well i just want u to know that it is not what u think but i want all of us to think straight look straight into the feature look at what it holds for u.

one thing i want all of u that are clamouring for all this so called duke of this world odilli of this earth i just knoww that the will surely justify the means. and i want Nigerians to know that governing nigeria a complex as it is is just like governing americaand u all know american citizens are very sensitive to statements so they are not easy to govern so is nigerian case.

before u vote for this ppl look at the way they have managed where they were given to administrate first and then now u will really know maybe we should follow them or not.

and i will like to ask u that the so called niger delta which forrmulated most the south south what development have they brought about in that region and what happened to all the funds that were chanelled to the development of this region and how well have the managed those funds b4 the are entrusted with the national funds the end i usually say will justify the means

b4 i submit i will like to tell nigerians that it is only two ppl that are qualified for this job but u may not beilieve me ihave neither collected a kobo from them but due to my own political arithmethic of which i can defend any where in the world out of all the candidates though they might have perfomed atleast a bit badly during their tenure but are still the only preffered candidated are atiku and Ibb these guys are what we called the nigerian politicians they are dogged fighters that are never intimidated with some one's political status in the society. if u look at it critically what Ibb has done in his own regime is far worst than what was said of atiku at the same time Ibb was still rated above atiku

i will like us to know that we need a change in the nigerian government enough of this `generalismo of a thing we need a staunch politicians to take the center stage and mind u not just politician but politicians wwith the right experience that will be able to cruise the nigerian political boat to berth.

FELLOW NIGERIANS LET TAKE HISTORY INTO CONSIDERATION LET VOTE WISELY ATIKU 4 2007 SO WE CAN SEE A VALUABLE CHANGE WE NEED PPL THAT CAN CONTINUE WITH BASIC HUMAN BENEFITED REFORMS THE REFORMS THAT WILL NOT BE ONE SIDED.

TODAY WHERE IS ONE TIME FAMOUS MIDDLE CLASS OF NIGERIA THEY ARE NO MORE CAUSE OF THE POLITICAL BROUHAHA IN NIGERIA WELL I WILL LIKE US TO SUPPORT A GOVERNMENT THAT WILL GIVE US THE RIGHT CHANGE. THANKYOU

NB.
[b]PPL LIKE DUKE, ODILLI, AND SO ON STILL NEED TO TRAINED FOR THIS JOB BEING A FORMER GOVERNOR THIS NOT MEANS U WILL BE ABLE COORDINATE AN AFAIRS OF A NATION U WILL NEEED IDEAS AND STRENGHT TO WITHSTAND OPPOSITION FROM BOTH HOME AND AWAY (JUST LIKE A FOOTBALL MATCH)

SO NIGERIANS ACT WISELY VOTE TURAKIN ADAMAWA 4 2007

LONG LIVE NIGERIA

LONG LIVE NIGERIAN YOUTHS

LONG LIVE NIGERIANS IN DIASPORA

LONG LIVE NIGERIA STUDENTS

LONG LIVE ATIKU ABUBAKAR

Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2006
Hausa man want sell another Mallam to us, what an idiot. How can you say Donald Duke has done nothing in his past positions then go ahead to nominate IBB and Atiku who have performed way worse than Duke in their past leadership postions?, Aboki abeg take am slow slow, we no be empty containers here.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by kaylala(m): 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2006
For now, NONE 4 NOW
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by 4real(m): 2:19am On Nov 27, 2006
Mr Atiku what kind of fools do you take us for, do you think you are talking to mallams(sorry oh for any mallam on nairaland) we nairaland members are not dumb, there is a saying a fruit does not fall far from the tree, if obansanjo is bad then Atiku is bad, you say that he has been trained in the office i agree with you trained to steal our money and do nothing for the people, look gone are those days you tell us you would do this and that, how does he want to go about it, what are he plans, go and read Dukes blog's he just does not tell us what he is going to do but how he is going to do it, you say Mr Duke has not performed Mr Atiku 500 years to come Atiku would not get to where Mr Duke is when it comes to having a vision for a country, Me Atiku have you forgot the all african games scandal, or is it transcorp, if Atiku knew all this while that OBJ was bad why wait till election time to say anything abeg pls don't come here again to tell us rubbish if you don't want nairaland members to tongue lash you. am sure if you look at your age you would be close to your death, do you think of the future of your kids, oh so you think all the millions these people would give you would settle that, GOD can not be bought even if you buy everybody and remember Nigerians pray.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by atiku07(m): 9:35am On Nov 27, 2006
@4real

i know see ur ignorance is going to get u no where just wait and see the dawn is surely near the truth will be revealed in no time ok take care

Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by 4real(m): 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2006
well Mr Atiku i heard that bride money does not make people think straight i did not know it or should i say believe it till i meet you, you think 9ja was like before, after the whole thing not only will Mr Atiku will be disgraced but he would loose like hell.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by 4real(m): 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2006
Mr Atiku i forgot to ask you, The pictures that you are puting up what is that suppose to mean, or should i say do, are they ment to change our minds, oh you think it's your mallam people on the site, you want us to jump for joy that he is sitting with a british high com, i beg lets talk or better things show us pictures of him doing good things not jumping from place to place when he should be working
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by atiku07(m): 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2006
@4real

you asked for it here is a link to some of the initiatives of atiku that are credited to baba iyabo this is to let u know that assuming they are not sabotaging this man in any way he would have acheived more than the president himself that is why u see that the president neck deep in wrecking the poor man. so all naira landers including 4real can take a look more are still to come.

http://www.atikuabubakar.net/index.php?page=static/other_init.html&topimage=images/meet_vp.gif&menuid=1,4
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by Mariory(m): 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2006
And those are the so called "achievements" of atiku you're comparing to what duke has achieved? Are you insane?
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by Jaybaba(m): 9:28am On Nov 28, 2006
Atiku is not a credible person. There are too many allegations of abuse of office which Atiku is yet to defend and prove beyond reasonable doubt, He is a part of this failed PDP government as he is number 2. Why on earth should we put failure to continue?
A caring, people compassionate leader with a lot of integrity / credibility is what Nigerians need. Atiku, IBB, Buhari are not 10% near those qualifications. Even if Atiku goes on to show he is not a man of corruption as the president and his aides have alleged. He has suffered credibility damage. I already see him and OBJ as corrupt people.
We need change and that change is not and cannot in anyway be Atiku.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by exu(m): 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2006
OK.

Seriously guys, who voted for IBB in this here poll?

Some people have very short memories.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by kaylala(m): 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2006
Blind minds
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by Danmasani(m): 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2006
Seriously, Dr Emeka Anyaoku should declare for the Presidency. Igbos have been crying for the presidency and i think he is the biggest and serious shot the have. I am from the North and will vouch for Emeka Anyaoku anyday than any of the other people parading themselves as potential presidents. He should be pressured to join the race and be supported.
Think of his experiences at the Commonwealth and the International community and his status as an elderly stateman and u have full credentials of a positive aspirant
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by rhamz: 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2006
if the presedency is zoned to the North then it will be Buba Marwa or else one of those govs frm the south south region of the country.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by 4real(m): 2:07am On Nov 30, 2006
Mr Atiku see your life, ah you make me laugh, is that all the man has for this nation, look i checked his site and he has nothing to offer just like the others tell us what you would do get there and do nothing, he did not say how he is going to go about to get it done that is number 1, number 2 we are not looking for someone to give us fish, none of his plans has anything to do with helping us create wealth, it's all about what the governement wants to do that we all know they can not and would not do, Duke is telling us let me teach you to fish, not give you fish
just like Mariory said are you insane. how would you in your right mind, think of Atiku when we have found a way forward, i want to ask you a question, how old are u, cause am so sure that you are so old that your brain is as old as you are and also as dead in heart as you are
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by 4real(m): 2:14am On Nov 30, 2006
Ah Mr Atiku i forgot pls don't put those pictures here on the site again, we all know what the thief looks like.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by otokx(m): 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2006
don't be so sure
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by 4real(m): 6:02am On Dec 01, 2006
i guess that means he still has other ugly faces JESUS CHRIST IS LORD
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by quietstorm(m): 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2006
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by alarinka(m): 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2006
, ATIKU , GOOD CANDIDATE, MIGHT NOT HAVE THE "ANTIBIOTICS" TO CONTROL THE EVER READY/GREEDY PARASITES!!!!!!!!!!!
WE NEED A GOD FEARING LEADER IN THE MOULD OF, BUHARI, [IF HE CAN SHED THE TOGA OF RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY AROUND HIM] AND AKHIGBE, [IF HE CAN DECLARE HIS ASSETS],
FOR NIGERIA TO WORK AND FUNCTION, WE NEED HARD DEMOCRATIC LEADERS,
, WHO MUST RETAIN RIBADU,AKUNYILI,SOLUDO IN THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICES,
NIGERIA MUST WORK AGAIN PLEASE, THE WORLD IS LEAVING US BEHIND!!!!
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by Nobody: 3:37am On Dec 04, 2006
atiku07:

@4real

you asked for it here is a link to some of the initiatives of atiku that are credited to baba iyabo this is to let u know that assuming they are not sabotaging this man in any way he would have acheived more than the president himself that is why u see that the president neck deep in wrecking the poor man. so all naira landers including 4real can take a look more are still to come.

http://www.atikuabubakar.net/index.php?page=static/other_init.html&topimage=images/meet_vp.gif&menuid=1,4

INITIATIVES: An euphemism for grandiose and unrealistic projects, mirages, castles in the air and flights of fancy ideas initiated by a member of the political ruling class that is meant to end up as another abandoned project!

Dear atiku07, you must be deluded to think you can cite atiku's website as a source for his alleged "initiatives"! Atiku had the opportunity to let us know the kind of stuff he was made of when he headed BPE and the government's privatisation programme, it was not long before we all realised this empty shell of a man was no more than another thieving opportunist!
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by 4real(m): 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2006
ah david you took the words right out of my mouth
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by otokx(m): 3:17am On Dec 05, 2006
Is Duke really the one?
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by Mariory(m): 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2006
According to El-Rufai, the PDP's screening process restricts the age of presidential aspirants to between 44 and 55. If this is true, it rules out IBB as PDP candidate.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20061207342445
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by 4real(m): 6:03am On Dec 08, 2006
AH praise the lord prayers work wonders
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by Gettolove(m): 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2006
whoever becomes the president does not matter to me, in my own opinion i think we have been given a compulsory option to choose from and i don't trust or like any of those faces presented to us, henceforth , i will only hope that my life improves after the selection because none of these opportunists know what our problem is.

untill the moment we will have a free and fair election, we will continue to feel the pain of power cycle in the country.

N.B

I hope we have an election and not a selection.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by Affoxpope(m): 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2006
Guyz, to be sincere, 2007 election is very important for development of nigeria. if and if we chose wrongly, nigeria is doom for life. the issue of which zone produce next president is lackadaisical. Prof. utom, IBB, Okotie. these three guyz can make a better leader. forget IBB past record. he is better of
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by Mariory(m): 5:09pm On Dec 08, 2006
Affoxpope:

forget IBB past record. he is better of

Oh look "another one". *Yawn*

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

Military Officers Shot Dead In Niger State / Osinbajo Appoints Three New FAAN Directors / #Onnoghen: Lawyers Ignore NBA Boycott Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.