Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (54022 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Genesis Fast Food I Went To Had Their Sales Girls Dressing Half Naked (pictures) / My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by DukeNija(m): 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ladycloud: gurlz sha....we no dey try...imagine!!

Welcome to Nairaland!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by duni04(m): 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
All those cheap girls that start forming attitude when one unlucky guy mistakenly helps them out or spends money on them. OP should forget that girl, she's very cheap and disloyal.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
chrisbaba1:

Hes probably just mildly jealous that his chic is serving and he aint, anticipating being dumped for a 'better' guy. many guys nightmare.

The last thing any guy needs is insecurity when it comes to women. Just avoid dating the wrong ones.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Beesluv: 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
aguiyi: even the pregnant ones will wear girdle while those with just rings dump them the moment they stepped into that camp.

its a 21 days of any thing can happen.

2004 ondo batch A, it was fun filled.

camp commandant,army and all men are also part of the party.

Jesus wept

This reminds me of the day a wedding ring was found in d bush in my camp. They announced on the assembly ground..... The owner refused to come out grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
PERFECT2: TRUE LIFE STORY :
I covered a traditional marriage last year @ Enugu State. D lady(bride) was still servin then. When it was time to compile her pixs,the groom told me that i'll wait till his wife comes back so that she'll make see the pixs i choosed. I was patient bc i had already colected 70% of the money i charged them b4 the wedin. After a month,i reminded d man of his pixs,he kept telin me dat he traveled & so many stories. After 2 months,he finally opened up to me to tell me that the same wife that gave him wine @ d traditional wedding has refused coming back home afta her youth service. He has tried to bring her back & even threatened the bride's family...all to no avail. That man(wealthy though) hasn't recovered emotionally till date. His Video & Pixs are still in my office. If this can happen 2 a rich man that truly luvs his wife,it can hapen 2 any single. Take heart @ OP.
na wa o
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by 1one: 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
mascot87:

Orie gbale angry

SECONDED!
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Mordyb: 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
Luvdmx: lipsrsealed
love that movie its a classic
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Missmossy(f): 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
Awww such a sorry situation,something seems amiss though. I do know camp could be sometimes frustrating but her actions are so uncalled for.

You could agree with majority of people on here who say you should move on afterall life goes on.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by ShakurM(m): 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
Your time has expired bro! Nobody does help for free tho.
Well.. Bros before hoes,folks! #These hoes aint loyal.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Acidosis(m): 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
If I tell you to stop calling her phone, I'd only be wasting my time smiley As long as her reaction persists, the calls will naturally die.

NO ONE IS INDISPENSABLE; It's a matter of time.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Johnnoo(m): 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
@Op; going through the advises from NL'ers, I bet you're more confused right now undecided
Take life easy cool
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by samology2000: 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
NO MONEY, NO ROMANCE................

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by electropiz(m): 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
SortCode: NYSC.....Breaking relationship since 1972 cry
Lmao Hen Why Hen See
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Dammiesugar(f): 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
Sorry bro I can feel your pains as per say she be brand new(virgin)...my little advice is that if you desperately want her back just text her to send her acc details.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by gistmelove(m): 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
Leave her alone... Ori to ba fe je ikon ni oro obinrin.. Ti oo ba wey gele ooo mabo..

Sorry bros take heart all is well

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by phransix147(m): 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
I wonder how long u have been with this gurl of urs thaT u don't even trust her a bit... Things sure happen in Camp but u have to trust her. I also had mine in camp but I never lost sleep. Relax Bro!
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
Seeing topic made me laugh...

It has happened to me b4. Went to service, she came back and became a monster. I called it off. I didn't look at the tears.

This one is on Industrial training. Her respect has gone down..

I really wonder how women can handle success.

As if NYSC nah work. Smh..

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by kingslly(m): 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
bro lets just be logical here,she just showed u why she's not for U,she's not loyal.....relationship is all about loyalty

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by DonaldGenes(m): 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
pasqal09: She has tasted banana that's sweeter than yours.
When a lady starts behaving this way, its a sign that the end is near.

iDoubt the Corper Guy go fit yuck her moyoyo inside camp...it is always difficult except,

Op, If I was you, I rather not brood over that..Allow her to be, don't call her, allow her to wonder about by the time it dawn on her-she will come running
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Jesuspistol(m): 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
mascot87:

Orie gbale angry angry

Exactly Ori bobo yen gbale big time. He must be a learner
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by addictiv(m): 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
Bro if you want to live long....dont ever call , text or have anything to do with her again .if she comes begging tell her you have moved on peacefully

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Lagbaja01(m): 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
I knw ao d op is feeling..that's exactly what happened to me last year oct.. d good news is dat i met another lady serving in d same state this lady love me so much (more beautiful n loyal) & within a month I got over it and fell in love with this new lady. This is my conclusion: God prevented me from future heartbreak and gave me beauty for ashes. The moral of the story: God will give beauty for ashes if you would first let go of the ashes.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by mascot87(m): 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
Jesuspistol:

Exactly Ori bobo yen gbale big time. He must be a learner

Na girl my friend angry
Which reasonable guy go type that crap?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
They say whats goes around comes back around grin
..i believe she will come back around to you if you were caring. smiley

but i pray she comes around to my area b4 coming around to you againgrin

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Chubhie: 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
komodapson:

U must b a member of Grail message
I'm open to all experiences and ideas that helps to bring out the best and my greater good. There are No limits.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
ebujany: Hi guys..pls i have a very serious problem.

My girl went to nysc and changed totally. she's now a stranger from who i use to know. it started from wen she got to camp. wen ever i call her, she wnt pick up and wnt call back, flash or send call me sms as the case may be. wen she finally picks she will say she was busy. she told me about a corper that works in ICT in her camp and that the guy wants to help her get posted to a good PPA.

She said they normally do the fixing with money but the guys said he will do that for her with his own money. I noticed that wenever i call, she's not happy. we quarrel about everything from wer she is to wat is happeing there.Today, she finally got posted to a nice place of PPA and I was happy for her. When i called her, her call was on call waiting OVer 10missed calls she didn't pick.

this was a girl that wen ever I call even if her call is on call waitin she will ask the caller to call her back that she wants to answer my call but she didn't. wen she finally picked she told me she was talkn with the guy.i asked wen it started that the guys call is now more important than mine.she got angry and said i shld stop calln her.am so mad ryt now don't know wat to do.

Girls live for the moment.

Whatever suits the moment.

Some of them cannot look beyond tomorrow morning..

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Eswaggz(m): 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
fnep2smooth: bro sorry to say this.
the girl is gone
that's girls for you ...... they are easily win over.
cut any connection with her, i no it will be hard but if you are man enough you will over come it.
hoes ain't loyal. grin
Had a similar experience..even posted here there n she locked up afta 3 yrs together...pls move on. i did and am happy i did...abeg move on..beta thing dey ahead of you

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Jesuspistol(m): 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
mascot87:

Na girl my friend angry
Which reasonable guy go type that crap?

Ok. Didn't take note of her name
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by henrinity(m): 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ladycloud: gurlz sha....we no dey try...imagine!!
for you to say this, u have a good conscience..nice one..thumbs up,wish i knew u in person..good!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Acidosis(m): 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
Lagbaja01: I knw ao d op is feeling..that's exactly what happened to me last year oct.. d good news is dat i met another lady serving in d same state this lady love me so much (more beautiful n loyal) & within a month I got over it and fell in love with this new lady. This is my conclusion: God prevented me from future heartbreak and gave me beauty for ashes. The moral of the story: God will give beauty for ashes if you would first let go of the ashes.

grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by josh4eva00(m): 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
chibuoyimm:
Op, I want to believe u hv passed through dat stage (NYSC) and if u've been to camp, u'll know dat they live a regimented life there there r stipulated time 4 everytin there so u don't expect d communication btwn u two to be d same as she may barely hv time for herself.
Again, pls cut dis girl some slack! They left camp 2day to a strange community where they may never hv been to, give her time to sort herself out and stop choking her wit ur hasty conclusions!

PLEASE DONT HEARKEN UNTO THE ABOVE! RUN! and don't look back.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by udemzyudex(m): 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
chibuoyimm:
Op, I want to believe u hv passed through dat stage (NYSC) and if u've been to camp, u'll know dat they live a regimented life there there r stipulated time 4 everytin there so u don't expect d communication btwn u two to be d same as she may barely hv time for herself.
Again, pls cut dis girl some slack! They left camp 2day to a strange community where they may never hv been to, give her time to sort herself out and stop choking her wit ur hasty conclusions!
Did you even read the story?

Birds of a feather flock together..

Smh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) / 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.