Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,222 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (54025 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Genesis Fast Food I Went To Had Their Sales Girls Dressing Half Naked (pictures) / My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by pillowcase: 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
aguiyi: even the pregnant ones will wear girdle while those with just rings dump them the moment they stepped into that camp.

its a 21 days of any thing can happen.

2004 ondo batch A, it was fun filled.

camp commandant,army and all men are also part of the party.

Jesus wept
@bolded cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by alobam1: 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
elpiroski: Bro, shit happens

However, seems you slacked, why you no drop claim of ownership ranging from rings to getting her pregnant undecided

Awon eleyi bad gann ohhh..lol..
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
ebujany: Hi guys..pls i have a very serious problem.

My girl went to nysc and changed totally. she's now a stranger from who i use to know. it started from wen she got to camp. wen ever i call her, she wnt pick up and wnt call back, flash or send call me sms as the case may be. wen she finally picks she will say she was busy. she told me about a corper that works in ICT in her camp and that the guy wants to help her get posted to a good PPA.

She said they normally do the fixing with money but the guys said he will do that for her with his own money. I noticed that wenever i call, she's not happy. we quarrel about everything from wer she is to wat is happeing there.Today, she finally got posted to a nice place of PPA and I was happy for her. When i called her, her call was on call waiting OVer 10missed calls she didn't pick.

this was a girl that wen ever I call even if her call is on call waitin she will ask the caller to call her back that she wants to answer my call but she didn't. wen she finally picked she told me she was talkn with the guy.i asked wen it started that the guys call is now more important than mine.she got angry and said i shld stop calln her.am so mad ryt now don't know wat to do.

What level are you in now, i mean are you in Nysc, still in school or not in school or you not working at a fancy place and making the mulla.. on e thing i know is that she know longer see you on her level, and Nysc most peoiple see it as adventure time while finding ur soul mate or look for that sugar daddy.. You should talk to her sha like face tell her what you feel, and if she know longer wants to continue the relationship she should let you know. You might just be escalating the problem, it might be network problem. i guess people visualize the unknowns when ur partner is far away. She even told you there is a guy thats helping her, she try self some gurls will not tell u and keep it a secret..so abeg meet her face to face and confirm.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Beesluv: 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
gommex: U shd av taken any of dis options b4 she went for her nysc, 1. Doing a formal introduction to her parents. 2. Doing a traditional wedding 3. Gettin her pregnant

Medicine after death
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Ayostically: 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
chibuoyimm:
Op, I want to believe u hv passed through dat stage (NYSC) and if u've been to camp, u'll know dat they live a regimented life there there r stipulated time 4 everytin there so u don't expect d communication btwn u two to be d same as she may barely hv time for herself.
Again, pls cut dis girl some slack! They left camp 2day to a strange community where they may never hv been to, give her time to sort herself out and stop choking her wit ur hasty conclusions!

Disagree wit u in totality. We all knw that activities there r programd bt She cant b so buzy as nt 2 b able take calls (for a long time). She's bn won over by a new guy- dis is common in nysc
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by udemzyudex(m): 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
these hoes ain't loyal.....

Since she told you to stop calling her then ignore her like kilode..

It will be difficult for the time being but you will overcome the obsession.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
Observation first

I noticed u complained about this same girl refusal to send yo a text message on ur birthday..... I was on the camp during march session this year. I dont think it can be stressful to the extent that your girl friend will forget your birthday and not even a call or a text.

Furthermore, u should be happy that she revealed herself ontime, cos if u don't discover this now, its like you're pushing the evil days ahead, and it might be late then.

Human beings have many secreat which u may not unveil, so whenever any action comes to light, u can use that as a sample to those u r not aware of.

Ladies have many characters that might be infuriating, but you can always get along if such characters does not include unfaithfulness....... But if it includes same, just like you explained, then its dangerous..... My own opinion though.

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by otswag(m): 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
Oh boi, u supos go do thanksgiving. Congratulations. You just dodged a bullet. U have just been delivered from what could have been the worst mistake of your life. Imagine if she started putting up this behaviour after u had gotten married. Na disaster be that na. Guy, just lick your wounds and move on. Dat babe ain't for you. Shiiit happens but life goes on. Another that truly deserves your love will come.

14 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by 1one: 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
Lagbaja01: I knw ao d op is feeling..that's exactly what happened to me last year oct.. d good news is dat i met another lady serving in d same state this lady love me so much (more beautiful n loyal) & within a month I got over it and fell in love with this new lady. This is my conclusion: God prevented me from future heartbreak and gave me beauty for ashes. The moral of the story: [/b]God will give beauty for ashes if you would first let go of the ashes[b].

GOOD WORD

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Orikinla(m): 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
Let her go.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Frydae: 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
On Our own second day in camp, they shared condoms to all of us! In a sharia state like Zamfara O! What d f were they tryn to encourage? Indiscriminate humping? NYSC should b scrapped! I guess the babe has been initiated into d free for all "banquet"! Pls let her go!
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Orikinla(m): 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
mayor4utd: Observation first

I noticed u complained about this same girl refusal to send yo a text message on ur birthday..... I was on the camp during march session this year. I dont think it can be stressful to the extent that your girl friend will forget your birthday and not even a call or a text.

Furthermore, u should be happy that she revealed herself ontime, cos if u don't discover this now, its like you're pushing the evil days ahead, and it might be late then.

Human beings have many secreat which u may not unveil, so whenever any action comes to light, u can use that as a sample to those u r not aware of.

Ladies have many characters that might be infuriating, but you can always get along if such characters does not include unfaithfulness....... But if it includes same, just like you explained, then its dangerous..... My own opinion though.

1000 Likes.

She has become possessed by the evil spirit of the dog.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by DonaldGenes(m): 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
Dammiesugar: Sorry bro I can feel your pains as per say she be brand new(virgin)...my little advice is that if you desperately want her back just text her to send her acc details.

You dey crase Dammiesugar

Wicked mind
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Orikinla(m): 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
NATIONAL YEAR OF SEX AND COMFORT STILL THE MOST VIEWED TOPIC IN RECENT TIMES ON NAIRALAND,

https://www.nairaland.com/1189030/nysc-national-year-sex-comfort
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by femi4: 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
chibuoyimm:
Op, I want to believe u hv passed through dat stage (NYSC) and if u've been to camp, u'll know dat they live a regimented life there there r stipulated time 4 everytin there so u don't expect d communication btwn u two to be d same as she may barely hv time for herself.
Again, pls cut dis girl some slack! They left camp 2day to a strange community where they may never hv been to, give her time to sort herself out and stop choking her wit ur hasty conclusions!
You go fear advice now, she was so busy that she was on another call for 10 mins

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by cuwakwere(m): 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
Bro is just camp stress and posting stuffs... is nothing just give her one week everything will be back as before. Dont get it twisted
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by olumzzz(m): 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
chibuoyimm:
Ds one na learner o....Na camp sure pass 2 chyke babe.
No dy bobo us jor......Like say we neva go camp b4

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by NosaHenry(m): 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
You better run now that you still have some self esteem to go with. please and please don't make the mistake of going to look for her in her place of primary assignment, otherwise you will face the type of embarrassment you can't even come to NL to report.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Orikinla(m): 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
Na today?

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
Get a better girlfriend i know dat wen d oda guy gets tired of banging her she'll come bak begging,forget d bitcch jawe

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
Aromas:
Bros na wa 4 u o, u no get work? Can't believe men can trust ladies in dis century........... God punish poverty o
Na the truth be that na. No let your babe deceive you sey she dey go serve o.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by rashygenius: 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
U beta dont get Mad
dere 1million and 1 ladies out dere searching seriously in lagos alone(like say i gt d stat 4 hand)

No wori,Move on...she will come back after service, A to ka lo ju e
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by kel4soft: 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
ebujany: Hi guys..pls i have a very serious problem.

My girl went to nysc and changed totally. she's now a stranger from who i use to know. it started from wen she got to camp. wen ever i call her, she wnt pick up and wnt call back, flash or send call me sms as the case may be. wen she finally picks she will say she was busy. she told me about a corper that works in ICT in her camp and that the guy wants to help her get posted to a good PPA.

She said they normally do the fixing with money but the guys said he will do that for her with his own money. I noticed that wenever i call, she's not happy. we quarrel about everything from wer she is to wat is happeing there.Today, she finally got posted to a nice place of PPA and I was happy for her. When i called her, her call was on call waiting OVer 10missed calls she didn't pick.

this was a girl that wen ever I call even if her call is on call waitin she will ask the caller to call her back that she wants to answer my call but she didn't. wen she finally picked she told me she was talkn with the guy.i asked wen it started that the guys call is now more important than mine.she got angry and said i shld stop calln her.am so mad ryt now don't know wat to do.

She has gone, just move on. Na their lifestyle.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by noah24(m): 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
Bòttom line......dnt get too attached....cos dis hoes aint loyal.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by yerimastyle(m): 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
NYSC na bad xperience wen it comes to relationship I know dis gurl Dat is engaged but sleeps around like a dog different guys hmmmmm I pity for guys always impregnate ur girl before she goes to camp or else hnmm.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Austin4lif: 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
I suffer the same tin this year. My gf left me for a guy that have cash more then me. I weep internally, emotionally down for months. I look for who to blame why am nt from a rich family. It was nt easy for me but it gave me courage to work hard, I saw everything as a challenge. Time is wht healed me. And I also thank God that she is nt my wife, bro thank God she is nt ur wife. Some women do that even at marriage. Thank God you dodged a bullet of an unfaithful wife to be. Time will heal you just like me. And for the women, tym is nt on ur side, in our generation there plenty boy friends but few husbands. Nt all that glitters is gold.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by canalily(m): 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
...lovina, so this is how you pay me for loving you all these years...?

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
[size=20pt]And this thread had landed me in trouble ooooo [/size] cry cry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by bongolistik(m): 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2014
question: what does d gel evn do more 4 u? I gues almost nothing. And mayb u hav nt evn sat down 2 ask urself
Rule number 1. Neva u cary gel mata 4 head lik world cup at dis modern age.

Rule number 2. For she to hav bin able 2 giv u yelow card nd almost givin u red card in addition, u too shuld also be able 2 giv her red witout evn looking bak.

Rule number 3. Any gel u ar nt yet married 2 is nt worth dieing 4. 4 example, I cant even use my gf pix as my dp in any social media place unles i am maried 2 her.

Rule number 4. Neva luv a gel wit all ur heart wen u hav nt maried her. Try nd reserv sm percentage of d luv

Rule number 5. Shit happens btw bf nd gf relationships, bt always learn 2 be d man wit heart dat can wita evry storm nd nt d reverse

Rule number 6. A broken relationship is always beta dan a broken marriage. U can alwys let go 4 dier are alwys plenty nd beta fishes in d riva

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by uzyjane(f): 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2014
Pls guys not all ladies do d same. My dear just take it easy n move on like nothing got missing. I guess d wz something she wz gettin dat dis 'camp' guy (d has a girlfriend he calls all d time outside camp o) is giving to her wif all his pretence. Just let her be, if she calls u fine n good, if she doesn't well its a sign u guys were neva meant to be. It simply means if u marry her n happens to travel out of d country she can't hold herself til u come back. Hmmm some ladies sef.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by kpolli(m): 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
From day one, always said NYSC changes girls.... My usual saying is "If your relationship lasts the NYSC, marry her"

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Waspy(m): 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
Call her one more time undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money / At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.