Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,994 members, 7,828,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland (9872 Views)

Opinion: Who Is The Worst "Woman-wrapper" On Nairaland? / Ten Commandments On How To Love A Woman(by Some Woman Wrapper On FB) / My Ex Mistress Called Me A "woman Wrapper" What Does This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by teewai3(m): 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
lol..watching!!!! undecided
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by AmNotDrunk(m): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
Rapmoney: Some dudes on NL are just mugus! Looking for 'imaginary love' on NL! I bet you, if a girl has 58 likes on her profile pic, 56 out of those likes must have come from guys...but you nor go fit click 'like' for your fellow guyman pic. Woman wrapper!!! grin
Neldrizzy: Lolll funny i swear!!!! Jus look ma DP, the quality and posing, jus 3 LIKES almost a week now, while some oda average girls with poor Nokia 3310 pix with poor quality and background would get more Dan 30likes less than a day!!

Haha I never liked a pix on NL but you two got my likes. cool pix.
@ rapmoney imagine that your fine dp only got 1 like grin. Am so done with NL.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
obiscolly: Annoying thing is dem plenty for here...some are just commenting and some are monitoring the thread on a lowkey looking out for the next (f) to comment angry
grin grin i used 2 be guilty of that on UNIBEN Admission thread... Then sha, all for the fun cheesy grin grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: pls go away!! grin grin b4 they will start looking at mee with bad eye for woman-wrapping cool
Lwkmd....can't you see I've already carried my poly bag and heading for the door before they start looking at me with bad eyes for man-wrapper-ing?

Bye bye jor. tongue
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
obiscolly: Annoying thing is dem plenty for here...some are just commenting and some are monitoring the thread on a lowkey looking out for the next (f) to comment angry
hahahahahahaha nor use laff kill me ooo... Guy u too funny abeg
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by MissSlimbody(f): 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
kulkatty:

Now 7 LIKES shocked

God guide us!!!

Lemme not open your nyansh here

lipsrsealed

Madam, na which yansh Ÿ̲ø̲u̶̲̅ wan open.

Na Ÿ̲ø̲u̶̲̅ make am guilty nah grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
AmNotDrunk:

Haha I never liked a pix on NL but you two got my likes. cool pix.
@ rapmoney imagine that your fine dp only got 1 like grin. Am so done with NL.
greetings Mr drunkard grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
FrankySnow: Lwkmd....can't you see I've already carried my poly bag and heading for the door before they start looking at me with bad eyes for man-wrapper-ing?

Bye bye jor. tongue
errmmmm pls don't go yet oo grin we get bed midnight prayer 2day cheesy
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
softsparkyy:
You are everywhere these days teeo.

Peeps stupidity keeps calling me out. Some dudes need to wash their brains with bleach and potash
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
MissSlimbody:

Loll no mid her
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: scom here!!!! MissSlimbod check the moniker that puts mee in this mess grin grin grin

Which mess??
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: errmmmm pls don't go yet oo grin we get bed midnight prayer 2day cheesy
Get behind me Satan, grin I'm a child of God. cheesy

Leave me alone Neldrizzy, I nor be man wrapper. angry
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Crocz(m): 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Ohhh, sorry, then you are just a COURSE-REP...in a DEPARTMENT...in a FACULTY...in the INSTItUTE of WOMAN-WRAPPERING.

Is someone trying to wrap you?...I see 2likes already on ur post
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by obiscolly(m): 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: grin grin i used 2 be guilty of that on UNIBEN Admission thread... Then sha, all for the fun cheesy grin grin
grin so you were once a lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
MissSlimbody:

Loool I did not do anything o
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
FrankySnow: Get behind me Satan. grin I'm a child of God. cheesy
me sef naa child of God..... #JesusBoy.. So comply
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by AmNotDrunk(m): 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: greetings Mr drunkard grin grin
hey am not drunk.

greetings to you too.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
obiscolly:
grin so you were once a lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lollll then ooo grin on that particular thread, cus i was trying 2 meet ma female course mate
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: me sef naa child of God..... #JesusBoy.. So comply
I refuse to be a man wrapper so free me.

*Walks out of thread*
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
tosyne2much: I probably will receive some hate comments as it may come as a shock to d dudes affected by dis write-up but wetn concern me, na una sabi

1. When a lady posts ordinary ''LOL'' and u LIKE it, this is d beginning of woman wrapper-ing

2. If you praise or worship ladies without profile pix and you condemn ur fellow guys with profile pix, saying dey are ugly... This is woman wrapper-ing at a medium level

3. If you have been Following a lady and she's not Following back, instead of you to preserve your self-worth by keeping mute but you couldn't help other than to quote her saying, Pls I ave been Following you and you have not been Following back... This is the greatest height of woman wrapper-ing

4. When a guy makes a grammatical blunder or typographical error, instead of you to humbly correct his mistakes, you pick on and arrogantly start hurling insults pointing at his mistakes jst to get admiration or entertain the female folks.. This is woman Wrapper-ing at its peak

5.When a lady makes a simple comment and you quickly run through her profile only to compliment her beauty and not her comment... This is woman wrapper-ing at its grassroot

6. When a lady insults a guy jst for a sensible thread for his observation abt ladies, instead of you to rebuke her for being rude, but u quickly went through her profile and LIKE her pix... This is woman wrapper-ing at 300L

7. If an handsome guy uploads a nice shot since December 2010 and was able to get jst 2 Likes, and a lady uploaded a pix of wack quality by September 2014 and has gotten 100 LIKES.. We can deduce that a few species of Woman wrappers are actually the ones clustered around her, therefore, dis is woman wrapper-ing at
PGD level

8. if you have PM a lady for more than 10 times and seems not to reply, only for you to quote her saying,''pls why have you not been replying my mails ? This is woman wrapper-ing at Bsc level

9. If you open a thread jst to profess your love for a lady... This is woman wrapper-ing at PhD level

10. Lastly, when a guy attacks or rebuke me for this write up... This is the graduation of woman wrapper-ing frm PhD level to Professor level

Guys please feel free to add urs
Ahahahahaahah,bros this is d best comment I hv seen today,but wait ooo,hw come I nvr do any of d tins u write?
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
FrankySnow: I refuse to be a man wrapper so free me.

*Walks out of thread*
#drags her back..... i also refuse 2 be a WoMan-wrapper... We must do dat midnight prayer 2day
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by obiscolly(m): 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: lollll then ooo grin on that particular thread, cus i was trying 2 meet ma female course mate
Hehehe...hope the adventure was worthwhile? grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: #drags her back..... i also refuse 2 be a WoMan-wrapper... We must do dat midnight prayer 2day
Yepa, midnight prayer? For wia? Oghene bikor. Look, if you try follow me reach we house you go see pepper. cheesy

Wait jor, finish your woman wrappering business here today then go to camp tomorrow for vigil. kiss tongue
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
obiscolly:
Hehehe...hope the adventure was worthwhile? grin
most definitely.. Base on BAD GUY P tinz

1 Like

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by zicoraads: 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
rozzay: Hehehehehehe. Oya were r dem woman wrappers come nd answer o.
I have been following you since I joined nairaland...why haven't you followed back? grin cheesy
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
FrankySnow: Yepa, midnight prayer? For wia? Oghene bikor. Look, if you try follow me reach we house you go see pepper. cheesy

Wait jor, finish your woman wrappering business here today then go to camp tomorrow for vigil. kiss tongue
i was/am never a woman-wrapper..... ..... Missslimbody see wat Ч☺ΰ caused ba?
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
edozie04: Ahahahahaahah,bros this is d best comment I hv seen today,but wait ooo,hw come I nvr do any of d tins u write?
. Correct !!! It means u were able to overcome d spirit of woman wrapper-ing
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
Wat a funny thread ooo... OMG, d OP is boilingggg.... Lol, no be small tin ooo
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by MissSlimbody(f): 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: i was/am never a woman-wrapper..... ..... Missslimbody see wat Ч☺ΰ caused ba?

wat i do?
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by zicoraads: 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
FrankySnow: I refuse to be a man wrapper so free me.

*Walks out of thread*
I often lack words to describe your beauty. Try as much as I can but words always fail me. I may probably be saying this for the very first time, but know this, I am in awe of you. And I mean every word kiss kiss
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
nnekamezor: Wat a funny thread ooo... OMG, d OP is boilingggg.... Lol, no be small tin ooo
hehehehehehe.. U call dat boiling ?
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
zicoraads: I often lack words to describe your beauty. Try as much as I can but words always fail me. I may probably be saying this for the very first time, but know this, I am in awe of you. And I mean every word kiss kiss
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

What degree of woman wrapper-ing is this? shocked

Oya fulfill your wooing line. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Busty Ghanian Babe Breaks The Internet With Her Massive Assets [PICS] / Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos / Bed Time With Airforce1 Touching My Bumbum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.