Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,176 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Beautiful But Still Single... - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful But Still Single... (51307 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / You Are Beautiful But I Can’t Marry You #fact / Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by poiZon: 9:50am On Sep 08, 2014
cococandy: You believe in ogbanje?
I give up.

give up? hw e tek concern me abeg......
like me i dnt believe any girls were kidnap.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:52am On Sep 08, 2014
100Cents:

Yeah, I witnessed the same thing in church on Sunday. Just yesterday.

2 Marriage hopefuls were presented in church, see tall handsome boys, and 2 dwarf and mean/simple looking ladies.

I was like, what did these two handsome guys see in these two ladies ? In the beauty department, the two ladies are no where near the guys.

I just bottled.my observation and even wanted creating this Sort of thread yesterday..

Beautiful ladies are busy phu.cking around thinking they are at advantage to jump from one man to another every 2 months. One such girl said, she can't get dumped by a man. So they see it as a virtue to keep a retinue of boyfriends. Some of them are 26, 28 and 30.

I laugh....
yeah... Ugly ladies (mind u dey arnt dat ugly, dey have internal beauty) are getting married, why beautiful ones are busy loading instagram pics...... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by fyxboss(m): 9:53am On Sep 08, 2014
I went for a wedding and the lady was so UGLY but her friends were so damn beautiful
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:54am On Sep 08, 2014
Funny generalization. And you came about this conclusion based on what study? undecided

Have you ever wondered that some beautiful ladies could be single out of choice. The sooner some peeps get it into their heads that not every woman out there is so desperate for marriage or in a competition to get married then you peeps can focus on better things in life. Just saying.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 08, 2014
teewai3: hmmm..thinking.....
"rozzay the ugly girl" (title)

...nice dp....
. Thanks dear, dat one won't make fp o, pls more.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 08, 2014
datalossvictim1: So who are the beautiful people I see getting married on bellanaija? undecided
Celebrities trying to show off. Celebrity lifestyle is never a real life, its mostly a show-off lifestyle filled with fake and pretence. You won't understand shaa.

And mind u, we aren't talking abt celebrities...we are talking abt the ordinary Nigerians, the majority and there's no way all Nigerian guys can be celebrities so as to marry all the pretty Nigerian ladies.

So my sister, don't look at those few celebrities as ur reference point, if u are pretty n single, don't let this disturb u, just be nice and develop an admirable character and awesome guys who are great too will come take u away soonsmiley
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by zicoraads: 10:00am On Sep 08, 2014
grin grin
DailyNews: @op, u are correct and the major reason is this; most beautiful ladies get carried away by their physical beauty and fail to develop their inner beauty- their character, such that it scare most guys ready to marry away, leaving them with fun-seekers looking for flings, dating and part-time affairs.

Some pretty ladies who have good character too do send the wrong signals to potential suitors.

Men are insecure, more insecure than u can think of, especially when they want to settle down- they want a reserved and not-so-bling lady.

Now, how do some pretty ladies scare potential suitors away while attracting numerous boyfriends and sugar-daddies

1. Via what they wear- leg chains, tattoo, nose ring, tongue ring, belly ring, etc.

2. Big wig like masqueradecheesy
3. Too revealing clothes, etc.

I am not trying to be religious here o, I am being frank o...and I know that some very enlightened guys and ladies will come after my head now, so let me be on my heels before they arrivecheesy
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by akpanikpe(m): 10:01am On Sep 08, 2014
Monday!!!!!!
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 08, 2014
DailyNews: Celebrities trying to show off. Celebrity lifestyle is never a real life, its mostly a show-off lifestyle filled with fake and pretence. You won't understand shaa.

And mind u, we aren't talking abt celebrities...we are talking abt the ordinary Nigerians, the majority and there's no way all Nigerian guys can be celebrities so as to marry all the pretty Nigerian ladies.

So my sister, don't look at those few celebrities as ur reference point, if u are pretty n single, don't let this disturb u, just be nice and develop an admirable character and awesome guys who are great too will come take u away soonsmiley

You are very confused! Go back to BN weddings to clear your confusion.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by free2ryhme: 10:06am On Sep 08, 2014
ThoniaSlim: Funny generalization. And you came about this conclusion based on what study? undecided

Have you ever wondered that some beautiful ladies could be single out of choice. The sooner some peeps get it into their heads that not every woman out there is so desperate for marriage or in a competition to get married then you peeps can focus on better things in life. Just saying.

I don't get it with you at all. The way u just dey attack this topic as if say e dey hit you where e dey pain you. Babe confirm this post is speaking directly to you.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 08, 2014
Abdulsalam20: BECAUSE A MAN THAT MARRY A PRETTY LADY SHARES THE SAME PROBLEM WITH A MAN THAT PLANT HIS APPLE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD grin grin

Oga u have said it all..... some men feel intimidated. some are scared of the financial implications. All in all. If beauty was everything in marriage, there wouldn't be so much divorce here and there and men wouldn't be cheating on their wives.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by zicoraads: 10:10am On Sep 08, 2014
The topic is good, the write up, am not so sure.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by butanep(m): 10:10am On Sep 08, 2014
it has already
naijaboiy: This will make front page I guess cool
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by butanep(m): 10:11am On Sep 08, 2014
naijaboiy: This will make front page I guess cool
it has already
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Unekz(m): 10:12am On Sep 08, 2014
ayukdaboss: @Poster above me.
Yes the "ugly" ones are getting married every Saturday while the pretty women are on their bridal train forming Tomb Raider grin
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 08, 2014
Looking at the time OP posted this, OP, are you a night security guard?
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by zicoraads: 10:14am On Sep 08, 2014
You are beautiful! Very very cute!!
ThoniaSlim: Funny generalization. And you came about this conclusion based on what study? undecided

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:15am On Sep 08, 2014
free2ryhme:

I don't get it with you at all. The way u just dey attack this topic as if say e dey hit you where e dey pain you. Babe confirm this post is speaking directly to you.

Really? And your personal opinion matters because? undecided

Oh by the way it doesn't speak to me dear, I've turned down at least 3 marriage proposals in the past one year, some of us aren't just bothered, marriage is not top of our priority. Just saying, so you'all need to give the generalization a rest.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 08, 2014
datalossvictim1:

You are very confused! Go back to BN weddings to clear your confusion.
Ok macheesycheesy
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 08, 2014
perry2020:
What is your definition of beautiful?
1.if guys like you keep doin their thing and clean mouth the way you just stated won't it be better for them to stay single than be deceived by guys of your specie.
2.did it occur to you that probably they don't want a relationship. Eg when guys keep chopping and Going they rather not date at all.
3.i don't even know how to describe your friends but don't you think u should do your own research very well rather than judge fine girls that your peeps might even be lying about.
4.have you carried out a research backing your say that uglier girls get married more these days than beautiful ladies?
As I asked earlier what is ur definition of beautiful?? Is it maheda/omotola jola ekehinde,miley Cyrus/nikki minaj,lola omotayo/empress njama
If even the ugliest of girls can be in a relationship why won't the fine ones be aldoe beauty ain't in the face but in the heart,i would rather go for a beautiful heart with brains but some ladies have the 3 in one,trust me.have a nice day

If that pic on ur profile is yours, then you are one of the beautiful ladies we are talking and i guess you are single just as the OP has clearly stated.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Opiosko: 10:18am On Sep 08, 2014
rozzay: Choi! Topic to ponder on anyway thank God am ugly sha. Btw since anythin is on fp I nid to create a thread dat will get dere too, pls can someone compose one for me? I nid motivation
I will help you since they said ugh babes like u are angels. cheesy Topic should be why do insecured broke dudes resent mammy water-like beautiful babes? Or why do average broke nigga think beautiful girls has bad xter. Modify to suit ur taste. Pm after u don make fp..... hehehe!
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by butanep(m): 10:19am On Sep 08, 2014
jimmyfrenzy: PERRY2020 u have say the real fact but in additional those beautiful ladies out now they find them self in such spot just because of their character. Some of them what they believe is that, yes, they are beautiful if they leave one man they will get another man and at the end of the day they found them self's in this single spot. And some of them always want to date the big men in the city which those men would have get their own women at home so when they find out they leave that man and jump to another. I wonder how young girl will be dating man of 60 years of age and if the young guy of their age proposed to them they will molest him or sock him in full embarrassment, so I don't pity some of them in such spot
gbam...it has been said...
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 08, 2014
I use my brain to compliment my stature. embarassed lipsrsealed.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by piagetskinner(m): 10:20am On Sep 08, 2014
I refuse to comment
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 08, 2014
RedBenson: Looking at the time OP posted this, OP, are you a night security guard?
Do u know that some ppl are at a place where their day is ur night or noon

Do u know that some people commenting here have diff work schedules- some work in oceans, at rigs, at various places that make them free when u seem to be busy.

To most Nigerians, Monday is a day of serious work while to some, its a free daycheesy

So it depends my brother...just read their comments, contribute and have fun if u find anysmiley

1 Like

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by AbuMikey(m): 10:21am On Sep 08, 2014
Nobleval: He is right ..you know.

To the best of my knowledge, He isn't.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:21am On Sep 08, 2014
zicoraads: You are beautiful! Very very cute!!

Merci Mr. Zicoraads.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by AbuMikey(m): 10:21am On Sep 08, 2014
Dygeasy: lol! Spot on!
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by ifyn4real: 10:21am On Sep 08, 2014
The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Eyop: 10:22am On Sep 08, 2014
DailyNews: Do u know that some ppl are at a place where their day is ur night or noon

Do u know that some people commenting here have diff work schedules- some work in oceans, at rigs, at various places that make them free when u seem to be busy.

To most Nigerians, Monday is a day of serious work while to some, its a free daycheesy

So it depends my brother...just read their comments, contribute and have fun if u find anysmiley

Tell him,he doesn't know grin
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by butanep(m): 10:22am On Sep 08, 2014
RedBenson: Looking at the time OP posted this, OP, are you a night security guard?
My guy, real men don't sleep at night... thats when they reason
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 08, 2014
DailyNews: Ok macheesycheesy

Good boy smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Assists Her Brother To Propose To A Bridesmaid On Her Own Wedding Day / What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? / This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.