Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? (46338 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / Do Guys Like Pampering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by mousco(m): 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
Pampering a girl nor be bad tin .... But still dey watch her character weda d tin dey won make her style... But 4 me will not ova do it .... But wen I marry I will ova pamper my wife not my babe
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by tranxo(m): 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Lmao...why you dey laugh na?
lol...
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by tunezvic(m): 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
is gud to pamper a lady but over anyting is not gud.
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by padeolu: 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
Smartiegurl:
lolz.....I won't wanna be hard on him cuz his post is not only annoying but outrageous for fellow Nigerian to say those.

Please help him.
that's actually harsh.

What if I'm willing to change but I don't know how?
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by tania28(f): 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
I love over pamperin in relationship,
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
tranxo:
lol...

hahaha....this is serious.
You're still laughing - I give up...lol

1 Like

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by millionboi(m): 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
I found it difficult2pamper xpt wen I wnt2get somtin 4rm her,I try bein courteous.
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by peterpaulis(m): 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
Make I spread tiger skin grin
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by tunezvic(m): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
The best way to know her real character is to pamper her for a month. U go fear...
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by JAVANESE(m): 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
luckybaddest:
[/color][color=#006600]Y will I pamper girl cos I don't think dey worth it.. it later goes into their head and misbehave... Welllll that for mine cos different people with different ideas[img][/img]
gbagun!
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by tranxo(m): 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hahaha....this is serious.
You're still laughing - I give up...lol
lwkmd
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

__ I can't categorically say it's good or bad, I think a lot depends on the PAMPERED/PAMPERER , and the level of pampering, a little - not too much - and as @ when due is recommended...lol

It could make the pampered lazy/dependent.
It can also make the 'PAMPERED' egoistic i.e, she might take undue advantage of it and start making illicit demands , this wouldn't be good for your(Pamperer) health...because you would start to bother too much,
__ what can I do to please her?
__would she prefer Iphone 6 or BB-passport?
__she said she wants a jeep, but I can only afford an EOD now : do I borrow to make it up?

@this point, you start loosing it__ not good @all.

OR
It could totally irk the pampered, this is where I fall into. If I fall, tell me sorry and move on __ the moment you say that sorry thrice - you might see my bad character that I try so hard to package. grin...but I'm used to being mega-pampered now___ I'm stuck with that kinda man, I just had to adapt.
Chai! See analysis!
I hope your man has Arab Money!
Last Bullet
If you jam someone like me, I no go pamper you o... So that I won't end up over pampering you.
I d rather give you garri than to give you milk
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by jahbiz: 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
Yes they are meant to be pampered but girls of this generation are physically lazy, mentally poor, spiritually thieves and .......... Oh I Op someone is not feeling like punching my face here. They too dey misbehave men!!!
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by mascot87(m): 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
tebirim:
No point. I will pamper my girl, yes i will pamper her, what did you say? Yes i will pamper her cheesy She is my baby and deserves all the pamper in the whole world. Baby i will pamper you till we grow old... cheesy grin

Guy, u funny die grin grin grin
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by frankezi: 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
padeolu:
No they don't, they end up over estimating there value thinking they are an irreplaceable demigod .

Dude if I could I would put your comment on every front page . Look I am a real testimony to what you get from pampering ladies, they tend to forget themselves and feel irreplaceable but soon as you let go and get someone else they get all dramatic. I'm in a relationship now not that I don't show her care but I say it as it is now and believe me she is the best thing ever.

1 Like

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by AJOT99(m): 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
U dey over pamper abi, na die u dey so! grin
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by tyconcepts(f): 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
padeolu:
No they don't, they end up over estimating there value thinking they are an irreplaceable demigod .

Just so you are corrected....Its suppose to be "their" not "there"

Thank me later.
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by mzhorlah(f): 6:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
I ont like it when a guy pampers me too much.He can pamper me but too much of it aint good.Arguments make a relationship stronger.I want us to argue like friends,fight like babies,protect eachother like sisters and love eachother till eternity.
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by sunnyotunsman: 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
If you pamper some girls dem go give you their pant wey period stain am to wash come dey gist their friends say"see that maga"Be romantic but not pamper her.
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
grin what are you talking abut sef, na we boys need pamper no be girls, let dem pamper us for our moni
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
chimerase2:
amu I not worthy to have a gal frnd? cheesy
Who Takes you seriously?
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
mzhorlah:
I ont like it when a guy pampers me too much.He can pamper me but too much of it aint good.Arguments make a relationship stronger.I want us to argue like friends,fight like babies,protect eachother like sisters and love eachother till eternity.
....and break up like broom-stick grin
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by prettymina(f): 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
I love it when my man pampers me it makes me feel owned and loved. tongue especially on bed
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by adedayourt(m): 7:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
MarthaK:
Ah! I like it o cheesy

grin grin
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by ayoolar011(m): 7:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
tyconcepts:

Thank me later.

There or their we get the message still
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by chimerase2: 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
3cycle:

Who Takes you seriously?
nna eh but nne de tin has affected the man of God bad bad
Even during ma time in skul no body took me serious at last I wanted to change but I couldn't cus its hard
Biko nwanyi di sharp help nwa nne gi nwoke embarassed
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by padeolu: 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
tyconcepts:

Thank me later.
Noted! Thanks
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by greall1: 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
To say d fact the result of over pamper is mugun. Me I like to pamper but if she try rubbish with me I will let her know. I don't take cheat.
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by LaurelP(m): 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
chimerase2:
The over pampering of ma ex made her lazy kai
I gat wash for her, cook for her buy sometin for her even bath her angry
Honestly I spoilt dat gal
Truout her stay with me she no even sweep huz even to cook common indomie na war
She go be like
Baby amu hungry****goan cook nah angry
No do it for me kai imagine embarassed
All she does is lyn down and press fone
But na one kind bad prayer warrior oh cheesy

Ur own no be pampering

Na slavery!
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by FLAWLES(f): 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by darlingnuel(m): 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
Lemme go buy pampers for my baby. Abeg, how much does pampers cost?
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by chimerase2: 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
LaurelP:

Ur own no be pampering

Na slavery!
na ruv tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. / "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out / 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.