Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? (46401 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / Do Guys Like Pampering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by teenagetalks(f): 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
Alway pamper your babe,nothing is wrong with that.
Visit#www.teenagerta..com
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by freecocoa(f): 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
Everyone deserves some pampering here and there, not only women get pampered you know.
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by TheGreyKnight(m): 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
Dont Pamper! Worse,never overpamper.Do it once in a blue moon,like when she does something for you that you appreciate(this will make her do more).In all relationships,one person is more invested than the other.The less interested one has more power,and that SHOULD be the man,for a healthy relationship.But when a woman has more power in the relationship,she gradually loses her respect for her man;this makes the man try to compensate by overpampering her,thus making things worse.
Hence only pamper her if she sees you as dominant,full of value and above her.Dont pamper her at the dawn of the relationship,but gradually.This will make her say the relationship is just getting better and better.But if you start at once,you will definitely burn out eventually,and she will say:"He is not like he was at the beginning.This relationship is dying."

4 Likes

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Freest(m): 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
laroux:
@op girls actually vary. If you're talking about Caucasians, Latinos and Asians then yes you should pamper them cos they know what love and relationships entails. They know what it means to live someone and they will make your life very easy and worth living. But on the other hand, their Nigerian counterparts are nothing but pile of faeces. Nigerian girls will make your life very miserable cos they are all hoes, ex prostitutes and potential prostitutes. All they know is free food, recharge cards, Brazilian hair, blackberry and the front sit of a man's car cos that's their life worth. While some of the sensible ones amongst these harlots are getting engagement and wedding rings, the others are busy getting recharge cards. Do yourself and don't try pampering a Nigerian girl. The only thing they understand is a good whopping. A very good beating if she goes out of line. If you pamper her she will see you as a fool. If you pamper her she will call you a weak man in the midst of her friends. But on the other hand, if you beat her whenever she misbehave, she will adore you. She will see you as a demigod and will worship the ground you walk.
I actually thought men like this had gone extinct! So men like this still exist Beating ur woman angry
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nwedy(f): 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
I like to be pampered but I don't have a pamperer grin
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by StealthyMe(m): 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
On a lighter note, why all this talk about pampers naa?
Are they new borns that need to be pampered undecided tongue
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Freest(m): 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nwedy:
I like to be pampered but I don't have a pamperer grin
Hope you wouldn't mind if i pamper you Trust me am a good pamperer seeking a pamperee... grin

3 Likes

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by darlenese(f): 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
This Op does not know the worth of a woman! I do not blame him because it seems he didn't grow up in an enviroment where a woman is being maltreated undecided
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
smaddly:
Do girls need so much pampering in relationships-isnt it disastrous?
why pamper them so much..is it dat we guys ar afraid of loosin them...we guys just need to limit that and be absolutely truthful with them>>tell them their flaws then proffer solutions>>hopefully they would change.
losing...everyone should modify.
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by simdam500(m): 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
who cares
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Guardianangel: 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
mesoade:
If i don't pamper my girl,who will?
correct guy! all you guys saying no pampering...i bet you, for your own very eyes ur woman will slip away. if you as her man cannot do it then let real men help you do the job.
To pamper is a sign of love and datz what the Holy book enjoins the man to do. period!

1 Like

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Zaikon(m): 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
It realy ok but 4 d galz who deservd 2 be pampard, coz most galz abuse it.
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by YourCrush: 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
MizMyColi:
Moderation is key, in everything.

Case in point, me.

I like to be pampered.
No sane lady doesn't.

However, some of us (ladies) are too controlling in that regard.
We expect the man to go out of his way for us, we expect him to know just what to say to us, how to and when to.
We really don't care about him, except he cares about us.
Ideally, it shouldn't be that way.

A man thinks differently from a woman, there are those times when he just can't bring himself to pamper and be all lovey dovey.
This is why it is dangerous for ladies to base their sense of self worth on people's validation.
Let all the validation you need come from within, not without.

That way, when the pampering becomes less or totally absent, you're able to carry on without loosing confidence in your man/relationship.

To both sides of the divide, I have this to say.

A healthy relationship is about so many + factors.
One major + factor is; Compromise, healthy compromise.

wink
Maturity! U r matured dear. 94% of nigerian ladies r nt tinking dis way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by piagetskinner(m): 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
I don't pamper u, u don't pamper me....EVERYBODYs happy #das all
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by bukatyne(f): 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
I thought the OP talked of pampering both ways: when did it suddenly become a man to a woman thingy?

@Topic: pampering both ways is good for a healthy relationship. This is however dependent on both parties

Study your man; study your woman and know what they like cheesy
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by nomabeeee(f): 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
mesoade:
If i don't pamper my girl,who will?
plss tell them o grin

1 Like

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Sunymoore(m): 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
3cycle:

Keep thinking this way, I bet you will remain single till 40.... No offence
If and only if he's a broke assss nigga. Hoes are cheap.
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Freest(m): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
Sunymoore:

What are you saying sef
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Sunymoore(m): 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
Freest:

What are you saying sef
I'm basically saying, if the dude got cash, hoes will be all over him even if he do not a fuvk about 'pampering' as opposed to what the lady said. Kapish?
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by dolphinshelters(m): 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
Yemisi pls let me pamper you. you look pamperable....
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Kasieze(m): 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
Below is how Nigerian Churches will become in 2030:

PASTOR: Praise the Lord.

CONGREGATION: Halleluyah!

PASTOR: Can we please turn our iPads and Kindle Bibles to Exodus 20:1. When you’re done, kindly switch on your Bluetooth to receive the sermon… Please have your debit cards ready as we shall now collect tithes and offering. You can connect to the church WIFI using password Lord99087 and as for the renovation donations, you’re welcome to contribute via EFT or mobile banking. The holy atmosphere is truly electric as the iPads beep and flicker.

CHURCH SECRETARY: This week’s meetings will be held on the various Whatsapp groups so please don’t miss out! Wednesday Bible teachings will be held................................... http://www..com/view_joke.php?id=331 continue
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Spidermon: 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
If I carry babe go restaurant and I ask her what she would take and she come dey form dey talk say she no dey hungry and she expects me to beg her to eat on top my money?? The hunger wey go fire her don dey take steroids dey gym join.
The only time I pamper women is during pre-intimacy
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
Sunymoore:

Well bleep as many as you can and please don't quote me next time to spew thrash.
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Tymax(m): 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
3cycle:

You pampered your woman yet she left?
Hmmmm may be you were doing somethings wrongly.
I know u will always support the woman. No matter what.

Keep it up
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Wisegeek01(m): 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by kandiikane(m): 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
MizMyColi:
Moderation is key, in everything.

Case in point, me.

I like to be pampered.
No sane lady doesn't.

However, some of us (ladies) are too controlling in that regard.
We expect the man to go out of his way for us, we expect him to know just what to say to us, how to and when to.
We really don't care about him, except he cares about us.
Ideally, it shouldn't be that way.

A man thinks differently from a woman, there are those times when he just can't bring himself to pamper and be all lovey dovey.
This is why it is dangerous for ladies to base their sense of self worth on people's validation.
Let all the validation you need come from within, not without.

That way, when the pampering becomes less or totally absent, you're able to carry on without loosing confidence in your man/relationship.

To both sides of the divide, I have this to say.

A healthy relationship is about so many + factors.
One major + factor is; Compromise, healthy compromise.

wink

I agree except the going out of his way. When I love/care for someone I will go out of my way to make them happy that's just how I am naturally and that is just how i see it and I expect the same in return. Now, everyone is different, I have been with someone who loves but has never been the one to make that 'effort' and I have been with someone who loves and goes all out for me. There is nothing wrong with a man who has his limits to what he would do for someone he loves but he just has to do that with someone who doesn't mind. You shouldn't go off at those who believe that a loved one should go out of their way to make them happy. I knew someone who liked to be treated like a 'king', I gladly met his needs because he would never hesitate to do the same for me. We all should treat people how we want to be treated. It's not just women who like being pampered, any sane human with emotions does. If your statement is talking about women who take take take but never give then I agree with everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Wisegeek01(m): 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
Pamper your babe o oo, why Else do you call her baby!!

2 Likes

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Wisegeek01(m): 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
That you pamper your babe dosen't make u insecure, it just goes to show u value her, but it doesn't mean you shouldn't tell her when she's flawed, that would contradict the whole point*
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by holatin(m): 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
at least it better than beating or nagging
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by laykhorn(m): 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

__ I can't categorically say it's good or bad, I think a lot depends on the PAMPERED/PAMPERER , and the level of pampering, a little - not too much - and as @ when due is recommended...lol

It could make the pampered lazy/dependent.
It can also make the 'PAMPERED' egoistic i.e, she might take undue advantage of it and start making illicit demands , this wouldn't be good for your(Pamperer) health...because you would start to bother too much,
__ what can I do to please her?
__would she prefer Iphone 6 or BB-passport?
__she said she wants a jeep, but I can only afford an EOD now : do I borrow to make it up?

@this point, you start loosing it__ not good @all.

OR
It could totally irk the pampered, this is where I fall into. If I fall, tell me sorry and move on __ the moment you say that sorry thrice - you might see my bad character that I try so hard to package. grin...but I'm used to being mega-pampered now___ I'm stuck with that kinda man, I just had to adapt.

you just cant help but to love this lady for her intelligent contributions and even her overall intellect. Too bad she is taken ready

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Which Girl Do I Decide On? / Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina / "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.