Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

1stola's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stola's Profile / 1stola's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 194 pages)

Career / Re: Differences Between: Sack, Lay-off, Retrenchment And Fire. by 1stola: 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
Na grammar u jus dey blow grin

Here in naija, They all mean the same thing.

Even suspension is the same thing as sack grin grin grin

193 Likes 9 Shares

Career / Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by 1stola: 10:16am On Apr 29, 2020
Good.
The young shall grow.

Only in Nigeria workers shorten their age and want to die on the job.
Greedy old folks.

MY OGA IS "47" BUT HIN YOUNGER BROTHER CELEBRATE 55TH BIRTHDAY FOR CHURCH LAST MONTH...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Phones / Re: Samsung Leads In 5G Smartphones In Q1 2020 by 1stola: 10:15am On Apr 29, 2020
manuelreports:
For the 5G conspiracy theorists
I have just one question for you.
Was it 1G that caused the 1918/1919 Spanish flu pandemic that killed over 50 million people?

Meanwhile don't seat in the fence in the new Lagos. Seize this flexible instalminst payment opportunity and become a land owner in what is proposed as Africa's first smart City with the presence of global landmarks like Ibeju-Lekki.
Why dis guy mouth bend likdis? grin
Celebrities / Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by 1stola: 10:07am On Apr 29, 2020
zakas:
That's how u know someone that's after your body, not your heart.
What is in the body of AFTER-ONE?
Ugly old newspaper.

The guy is just being stupîd and seeking attention.
Probably a yahoo boy

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Akeredolu Visits Face Mask Production Center In Akure (Photos) by 1stola: 9:06am On Apr 29, 2020
sad
Health / Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by 1stola: 9:04am On Apr 29, 2020
DennisEche:

Which Allah? Is it the one they make fruitless journey for to Saudi every year and end up stoning the devil wehich have refused to die.
This year the devil won't be stoned I hope he won't consumes all head slammers
Lol
What kind of brain-dead is this?
Health / Re: My Wife Is So Addicted To Raw Indomie by 1stola: 3:27am On Apr 29, 2020
Artful123:
Hello,

My wife is so addicted to Indomie (raw and dry) without being cooked and without the spice. She eats this everyday and all day. Eating without Indomie in a day results in her restlessness and yearning for it. Please can someone advise me if this is healthy. I'm really worried about this.

Thank you for your expected advice and suggestions
Ban it

Don't buy it again
Politics / Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by 1stola: 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
ScotMisile:

You mean....no.mans land?....I have an estate in your Lagos....can you mistakenly come and claim it?
Yeah
That one u built with clay and mud.

You never submit the assignment?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by 1stola: 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
sarrki:
Hated badly by enemies of the state

The question i asked them is

(1) did bola rule or govern your state or region?

If No , why the anger and hatred ?
Because most OSUs are obsessed with Lagos.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos) by 1stola: 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
stieyven:

He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Will your lord and saviour also got to hell?

Luke 11:40: "You fools!" (Jesus to the Pharisees)
Romans 2:20: ¦an instructor of the foolish (Paul referring to the students of Jewish scholars)
1 Corinthians 15:36: "You foolish person!" (Paul in a hypothetical argument)
Autos / Re: Sold!!!!Toks 2006 Corolla 1.650 .. Quick Sale by 1stola: 9:54am On Apr 28, 2020
slex:
Toks and lagos cleared 2006

A good deal , below market price (1 75-1 850)

WhatsApp:: 09034408205

location Ajah

More pics available on request

Tel::09034408205

Cleared?
Politics / Re: Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos) by 1stola: 9:47am On Apr 28, 2020
FOOLISH YOUTHS WITH SENSELESS MENTALITY...

Aisha donate
Buhari gave
Ikpeazu bought
Sanwolu donate
Yahya Bello built etc

As if they use their personal money.

It's like thanking ATM for dispensing your saved cash to you.

Mumus

150 Likes 14 Shares

Health / Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by 1stola: 8:43am On Apr 28, 2020
Ok
Health / Re: Madagascar Finds Cure To Corona Virus by 1stola: 8:42am On Apr 28, 2020
Victorycollins:
please, how is it a spam?
What do you want?
Magaz to fall victim?

A jobless boy hiding under ashawomoniker...
Is that all uv got?

1 Like

Properties / Re: Oil Blocks Available For Sale � by 1stola: 8:41am On Apr 28, 2020
peakproty:
OIL BLOCKS AVAILABLE FOR SALE

(1)
OML - 56 is located at Rivers State off-shore and the selling price is $5b.

(2)
OML - 36 is located at Bayelsa off-shore and selling price at $5b.

(3)
OML - 88 is located at the Niger Delta and its selling at $4b.

(4)
OML - 14 is located at Calabar at off-shore and its selling at $5b.

(5)
OML - 135 is located at Akwa Ibom state off-shore and its selling at $5b.

*OML 6 Available @ $4.5billion in Sao Tome Joint development zone at Nigerian border*

*OML 115 is Available @ $5.5billion in Delta State*

*OML 88, is Available @ $5b in BAYELSA STATE IN NIGER DELTA,*

*OML 104 is available @ $3b in Akwa Ibom. It is functional.

*OML 14 is in Calabar axis with a lot gas deposit @ $5b.

JV!
*OML 122 ( JOINT VENTURE ) AT BAYELSA OWNER HAS 70% & INVESTOR 30% @ $400M*

UNLIMITED CAPACITY OIL LICENCE!*

Approved Oil license with unlimited capacity for:

AGO: Unlimited
PMS: Unlimited
DPK: Unlimited

Renewed: 2018
Expires: 2022 ( will be due for renewal in 2022)

PRICE: #4.5 Billion (NET)

Note: Unlike other licenses that shifts the responsibility for commission payment on the buyer only, in this case both the seller & buyer will pay 5% commission each. This is to be shared by all the facilitators involved in this transaction.

*OML 122 AVAILABLE FOR JOINT VENTURE PARTNERSHIP *
▪MINIMUM INVESTMENT @ $30000000

14). OML 104 $3.5bn.
15). OML 115 $ 5.5bn.
16). OML 122$4bn.
17). OML 62 $5.5bn.
18). OML 135 $4bn.
19). OML 44 $ 5.5bn.
20). OML 59 $4bn.
21). OML 18 $ 4bn.
22). OML 88 $ 5bn.
22). OML 4 $ 6bn.

OPL for sale and its prices.

23). OPL 320 $10bn.
24). OPL 325 $5bn.
25). OPL 233 40% stake $3bn.
26). OPL 326 $6bn

(27) OML 135. Price: $4.5bn net
(28) OML 104. Price: $4bn net
(29) OML 115. Price: $6bn net
(30) OML 6. Price:$6billion
(31) OML 109. Price: $5.5billion.
(32) OML 110. Price: $5.6 billion are on-shore while
(33) OPL 233. Price: $6billiony
(34) OML 289. Price: $5.4 billion are off-shore with part of them on-shore. Experts said there are up to 10 fields in one block.

(35) Oil block & Refinery selling together at One,j Port Harcourt.

Refinery: functional with 30,000bpd
$2.5B
the oil block is $3B
Call 09055889692
Lol
The brain surgery didn't go well...

1 Like

Health / Re: Madagascar Finds Cure To Corona Virus by 1stola: 8:39am On Apr 28, 2020
Victorycollins:
You'll Be shocked to find out that WhatsApp isn't as boring as it seems.
Click here to find out why

https://regulartvshow./blog/
Thank me later!!
Please, ignore if you're not interested...
Thank you...
Stop spamming everywhere with this rubbish!
Get a life!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Power Outage As President Buhari Address The Nation Yesterday by 1stola: 8:31am On Apr 28, 2020
Wisefellow:
In advent of this lockdown, I was waiting anxiously for President Buhari's address to the nation yesterday. Few minutes before the broadcast, I called my wife, younger sister and sister-in-law as well as my two children to the living room to watch the live address on Channels and luckily, public power supply was available.

At exactly 8pm, the national anthem started playing and ended. Next in display was motion footage of the sitted President M. Buhari about delivering his speech and suddenly, there was power outage in my area. Ahhh... we all screamed, as I rushed to put on the power generating set. It took about 8 minutes into the address before we joined owing to delay in decoder loading. During the address, my mother-in-law called from Osogbo, Osun state and my wife asked her if she was watching the president's live broadcast? She said no because there was power failure in her area immediately he started.

After the broadcast, a question came to mind; was the power outage a coincidence? I am curious to know if there was a similar experience in your neighbourhood that period.

#Staysafe
You wasted your time, money and energy for nothing..

God forbid I use my money to buy fuel to listen to that useless leader.
Romance / Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by 1stola: 8:22am On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:
Hi everyone, hope y'all safe. I am going to hit the road straight up.

My wife's sister, 24, visited us two days before the lockdown in Lagos and was hoping to travel in the next three days. Unfortunately for her, the lock down thwarted her plan. Now, my wife, together with our 3 year old boy, always leaves the house during the day to go gossip with her friends, living only her sister and me at home.

The problem is, my wife's sister has been looking at me somehow, like she wants me to have sex with her. The other day she saw me and was smiling like I gifted her some money, like a fish. Yesterday, she wore a blouse that left her n.pples dangling back and forth as she walked around the house.
Guys please, I am in a dilemma. And, good god, the girl is finer and hotter than her sister, the gossip.

What do you want me to do?

No insult please.
Do it and die!

Don't say I didn't warn you...

28 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by 1stola: 8:20am On Apr 28, 2020
Hmmm

Osu!

You want to eat forbidden fruit abi?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by 1stola: 8:17am On Apr 28, 2020
humilitypays:
if you have sense, calm down and read my post again. I didn't exonerate Igbo ladies from sexual promiscuity, instead I cited the fact that they do it mostly for commercial purposes which you still foolishly accepted but your tribal bigoted brains could not comprehend it.

All tribes have whores and loose women, it cuts across tribes....but the difference is in culture, some tribes sleep around for a reason and stop once the reason is removed while some tribes sleep around for fun or for no genuine reason.

Try and be reasonable, some people you quote and talk rubbish can feed your whole community, stop being foolish because you have access to internet. Grow up okay
Rotten brain statistician...
Why do you get your data from?

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by 1stola: 8:15am On Apr 28, 2020
TheEffective:
She was never a Christian. She only followed friends to church. You don't put a ring on a pig's nose. Christianity is far better of for those who don't sit on fences.
Keep fooling yourself grin

She was never kee u dier

7 Likes

Romance / Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by 1stola: 8:04am On Apr 28, 2020
Flier:
You should try it out because I am talking from from experience beside you got it wrong,most girls at the brothels are not real igbo Infact it will be very difficult for you to find a real igbo lady who is into prostitution in Lagos apart from normal island runs.Majority of them are from south south but they prefer to use igbo name just to attract high class customers
Mind you I am a Yoruba guy Abi kilowi
Your mother being yoruba doesn't make you Yoruba.

Stop comparing your mother with every other women.
Get a life d.o.l.t!

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by 1stola: 7:54am On Apr 28, 2020
humilitypays:
You have a point because most Igbo ladies go into multiple relationships mostly to make money to survive; pay school fees, help their poor siblings and parents, pay rent, etc while praying to find a rich or okay husband that will help foot their bills so they can love him and quit, while most Yoruba ladies do it for fun, some do it as a form of exploration of handsome guys, just like DJ Cuppy, etc...

So when the Igbo girl marries, she feel financially relieved and quits all her sex escapades to focus on her marriage, unless something goes wrong with her husbands finances, then some of them, not all will go back to use their body to pave way for their family's upkeep by sleeping with men for job, for cash, for contract or for business loan.

But to most Yoruba ladies, being married does not stop them from extra marital affairs cos they are not doing it mostly for money but for fun, for the love of owambe, for the love of exploration and shayo

Hausa-Fulani and southsouth ladies I cannot say much about them
You lack decorum and sense?

Is your mother yoruba?

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by 1stola: 7:53am On Apr 28, 2020
humilitypays:
You have a point because most Igbo ladies go into multiple relationships mostly to make money to survive; pay school fees, help their poor siblings and parents, pay rent, etc while praying to find a rich or okay husband that will help foot their bills so they can love him and quit, while most Yoruba ladies do it for fun, some do it as a form of exploration of handsome guys, just like DJ Cuppy, etc...

So when the Igbo girl marries, she feel financially relieved and quits all her sex escapades to focus on her marriage, unless something goes wrong with her husbands finances, then some of them, not all will go back to use their body to pave way for their family's upkeep by sleeping with men for job, for cash, for contract or for business loan.

But to most Yoruba ladies, being married does not stop them from extra marital affairs cos they are not doing it mostly for money but for fun, for the love of owambe, for the love of exploration and shayo

Hausa-Fulani and southsouth ladies I cannot say much about them
KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELVES grin

So much so that in all the brothels we have in this country and abroad. The population of yiboz dominates

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by 1stola: 7:45am On Apr 28, 2020
realestate99:

Igbo's always hyping themselves, I think W.H.O should give Igbos vaccine so they can be conversant with their iniquities, they seem very blind to atrocities committed by their own people, let me tell you, if you have been to the west, an Igbo lady is so easy to bed like Hausa using knife to scrape sugar canes. why is it that Igbo girls power the prostitution industry in this country? go to any brothel and shout " Amaka" and see if 4-5 ladies won't be trooping towards your direction, both Igbo single and married ladies cheat indiscriminately but I wonder how their men still think they are decent.
Don't mind the f00lz

Let them keep DECEIVING themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by 1stola: 7:40am On Apr 28, 2020
NockMedia:

No lie. You rarely hear about Igbo women cheating on their spouses like their south-western counterparts.
It's just that they love money too much.
Yoruba ladies love unconditionally but can cheat for planet Earth
Is your mother a yoruba?
Romance / Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by 1stola: 7:37am On Apr 28, 2020
Flier:
Try it out yourself, try to have sex with your married igbo ex girl friend
Let’s see if it will be a success
Igbo ladies are the most faithful in marriage
Lol
How senseless...

Yet, my neighbor and his wife from Anambra are on the verge of divorce because of adultery...

BOTH of them get lovers and I even know some of their lovers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by 1stola: 11:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
Flier:
Not all of them goes back to it,but I think it also depends on tribe
Most Igbo ladies don't go back to their past after getting married, let's say 5% goes back compared to
Yoruba about 50 percent goes back to their past while
South South people about 90%
Lol
What m0ron

How old are you?
I think you need brain surgery...

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by 1stola: 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
Yungmil:
why lift the ban now

me wey dey enjoy better rest and sleep daily

I dey vest o
The pocket money never finish abi?

You'll grow up someday...

4 Likes 1 Share

Health / Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by 1stola: 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
angry
Crime / Re: HAPPENING NOW: Two Filling Stations, Over 15 Vehicles Goes Up In Flames In Lagos by 1stola: 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
Coro don catch fire undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 194 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.