Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

1stola's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stola's Profile / 1stola's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 194 pages)

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by 1stola: 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
wizod:
he attended his parents burial and also put some sand in his father's grave
In your dreams abi?
Health / Re: Shake Your Phone Slowly And Tell Me If That's What You Saw. by 1stola: 11:50am On Apr 30, 2020
Yenefer:
What did you see
I saw Abba kyari and some almajiri boys grin

4 Likes

Crime / Re: Scam Alert ...his Name And Account Details by 1stola: 11:45am On Apr 30, 2020
Uniqueaccountant:

please don't do business or what ever tranx with this fool that's a scammer

09079755746---HIS PHONE DIGITS

HIS NAME Is MEDUGU PETER AROMI...

HIS ACCOUNT NUMBER IS
3113039147 first bank...

HE IS A BIG THIEF AND SCAMMER. HE CLAIMS TO SELL CHEAP RECHARGE CARD AS A DEALER

PETER MEDUGU AROME IS A THIEF
grin

Family / Re: Nairaland as a family. by 1stola: 11:40am On Apr 30, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Wow... Are you serious? May God help you never to be in lack o. Check my profile and activity, I'm not one to live in deceit.

You should hide your evil heart in a calabash of silence and leave it in a cave of utter foolery.
Lol
See beggar with bad mouth. He still dey abuse person grin
Family / Re: Nairaland as a family. by 1stola: 11:37am On Apr 30, 2020
Lol
This one is deceiving himself grin

Created different accounts
Quoting and replying himself grin

How old are you?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by 1stola: 10:47am On Apr 30, 2020
Chuzoetoh:
I think say I'M bent on editing MY family I am an diot
Alright grin
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by 1stola: 10:13am On Apr 30, 2020
Chuzoetoh:
ur fada
Ya mada
Phones / Re: Whatsapp Plus Features 2020 || See Status And Messages After They Deleted Them by 1stola: 10:10am On Apr 30, 2020
oluwafunso97:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWSMe2jVEpE

Hi, in this review we'll be discussing about WhatsApp Plus. Differences between the official WhatsApp and WhatsApp Plus. I'll explain why it is safe to use whatsapp plus and the top Features that would make you ditch official whatsapp and join the whatsapp plus famz
Link to download?
Celebrities / Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by 1stola: 9:51am On Apr 30, 2020
weedfada:

Bore-Dom Social Media
Are you serious?

Say God grin
Celebrities / Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by 1stola: 9:50am On Apr 30, 2020
2dice01:
Bondage séx
Wow
This is STRONG!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by 1stola: 8:45am On Apr 30, 2020
jared007:
5g things
Lol!
You will be orit
Celebrities / Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by 1stola: 8:41am On Apr 30, 2020
2dice01:
Electrocuted

Are you sure its wasn't what i was thinking

BDSM gone wrong
Chai
Please what is BDSM?
Health / Re: Remdesivir Proves Effective Against Coronavirus In US Study by 1stola: 7:14am On Apr 30, 2020
GamalNasser:

Sharap you Buharist!!!!!!! Chloroquine has been proven to have a 100 percent efficacy against COVID and Trump never said bleach was a cure to anything ...You Muslims should leave Trump alone and take your problems to Saudi that put you in this bondage in the first place
Lol

Why are OSU ALUSI ipob jew pigs so senseless?

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by 1stola: 7:11am On Apr 30, 2020
Chuzoetoh:
I WILL keep being foolish, big fool from potopoto republic
No problem
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by 1stola: 4:10am On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
FManager:

Well scratched faced frustrated afonjas and slave afonja Muslims will be sad their dreams of him been dead spear headed by a washed up ass licking corrupt stroked afonja journalist never materialized.

Am sure by the brown zinc roofed house you live under you are pained by the your fake news.

But i have a great remedy for such terrible safia pain.

Come closer (whispers to ear) see that junction at your street where you live there is a transformer stationed there make sure no one's around at the time and ensure that there's electricity on, go closer keen down and ask God to forgive your sins and accept your useless soul finally huge it very well it will do the rest.

See easy and painless way to end your frustration.

Yeye dey smell tongue
[/s]
Frustrated OSU ALUSI ipob jew PIG can't stop wailing grin

Don't worry, u wee be orit grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by 1stola: 4:06am On Apr 30, 2020
Chuzoetoh:
I can edit it all I want but I AM a big fool. OSU.
Okay OSU ALUSI
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by 1stola: 12:10am On Apr 30, 2020
goaldynboy:

So you have admitted that you are in zoo?!

And you expect reasonable people like NK who is not animal like you to join you in your zoo?!!!!!
undecided
Lol
What a moròn
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by 1stola: 12:09am On Apr 30, 2020
Chuzoetoh:
MY papa flateez and Mumu
Okay
Crime / Re: Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. by 1stola: 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
DennisEche:
Afonja and Agbero, wish they got them arrested and sent to jail. Pay your bills and make the power sector grow. With such behavior how do we improve our electricity supply.
Latter they will be claiming sophistication by calling North back ward yet they are the back ward ones.
Why are OSUs so stupîd?

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by 1stola: 9:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
Good.

Send the lazy pigs to their states.

No room for nonsense.

They should goan farm.

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by 1stola: 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Bobyro:

Na poverty dey do you.
Guy
I'm not one of your family member o
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by 1stola: 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
Urchman200:
after the death wish failed, u have to come up with another rubbish, mazi is not the cause of ur generation poverty.
Lol
This one must be mistaken me for his father..

Family / Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by 1stola: 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
psucc:
Except you have never committed sin, I will advice you go on with the divorce. But if you have, even for once, try and forgive her. She must have played that game to quit single.

Again, if you can accomidate her, yöu can as well build her into her own dream. Millions are married to illitrates and still build great homes.

Remember, you swore to an oath to love her till the end.
The evil you wish others...

It will end in tears.
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by 1stola: 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
ignis:
H
H kee u dier
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by 1stola: 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
Coward albino.

If dem born u enter the zoo. grin

50 Likes 10 Shares

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by 1stola: 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
Chai

This news go sweet flateez for belle.

Mr. diLector is arrive grin

68 Likes 12 Shares

Politics / Re: Government Offices Can Open From Monday – Presidential Task Force by 1stola: 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
Politics / Re: Where Were You In 1987? by 1stola: 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
I was in nursery school...
Career / Re: Differences Between: Sack, Lay-off, Retrenchment And Fire. by 1stola: 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 194 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.