Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,895 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

1stola's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stola's Profile / 1stola's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 194 pages)

Health / Re: COVID-19 Patient Delivered Of A Baby At LUTH by 1stola: 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lolliop:
Can u invest heavily on a Guaranteed Soccer Game with no risk of losing?

It has full 100% backing on it and pay is after WON

Whatsapp
0907 487-6825
Who is playing the game?

Corona and virus?

Don't you people get tired of scamming?

If it's a sure game, why don't you play for yourself, your father and mother and your entire generation so that you people can be rich?
Health / Re: COVID-19: DICON Develops DICOVENT, Ventilators For Local Use by 1stola: 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
willyjacs:
well, if u are not apparently high on idiotics, u for read where the post clearly states"locally made ventilators"
Them no do, malu go complain..ok them come do,malu go still complain...u don't know the color of ur confusion...

Senegal are producing their ventilators, we too don start our own...so its good news for Africa
This one bipolar never still cure...
Smh
Health / Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by 1stola: 1:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
ignis:
Nigeria have the highest number of professors in Africa.
Are you talking about those useless coldroom professors.

With research that usually end up dying on the shelves...

Shameless people...

1 Like

Health / Re: COVID-19: DICON Develops DICOVENT, Ventilators For Local Use by 1stola: 1:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
Backward mumus.

In the entire world, Nigeria is among the 1st 3 countries that has done the LEAST tests for the virus so far. ( Less than 15k tests so far)
Ghana has done around 100k tests already...

Here in Senegal, a lab has been manufacturing ventilators that cost less than $60 using 3d technology.
Mind you, an average ventilator cost around $15k.

Many labs here too are involved with production of very cheap and efficient test kits for the virus.

Nigeria is still waiting for Oyinbo donations.

Sad buhari grin

51 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by 1stola: 11:55am On Apr 27, 2020
Izigha:

Some state are not even going to pay . Please o name the countries that are increasing salary at this time
See stupîd question o
Do you live in the cave?
How did you even get access to the internet

1 Like

Politics / Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by 1stola: 10:41am On Apr 27, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Very wicked and heartless APC leaders.

APC must be wiped out of our political space in 2023 .

Useless thieves .
In other countries, goverment is even increasing salaries...

What a cursed country with callous leaders

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by 1stola: 10:30am On Apr 27, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
They are not well informed. Tell them if they want to go out they are free to go to New York or Italy and roam around freely since they don't understand the situation the World is in at this time. Rubbish
Rubbish
Health / Re: Two Borno COVID-19 Patients Flee After Testing Positive by 1stola: 10:03am On Apr 27, 2020
PureGoldh:
They don't want to be quarantined.. Security personnels should kuku fish them out before they share the virus

The fear of CoronaVirus is the beginning of wisdom
Or kill them like we do in North Korea.
Food / Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by 1stola: 8:42am On Apr 27, 2020
Chai

With all the chessz beaten grin

OSUs don suffer grin

Bubu no try for this people o grin

9 Likes 4 Shares

Travel / Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by 1stola: 12:11am On Apr 27, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

Most of una just dey form wise for this forum I just dey look una undecided yen yen yen
Continue ya life "black" boy
It's a good label on ya by ya "white" neighbors slave masters.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by 1stola: 12:10am On Apr 27, 2020
em527:
now I understand you're not just a fool but a bigger FOOL with +
I said it!
D
O
L
T
Has exhausted his prescription...
Travel / Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by 1stola: 11:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
Then I started buying the foodstuff I came for and police were busy spying like "who be this black boy self"
Black?
You still carry your remnant slave label go Greece...
Are you Black or Brown?

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by 1stola: 11:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
em527:
someone came here to find solution and you tell him to shut up without any word advice or wisdom from you..o boy see ehn if anybody never tell you make I let you know now. you be big FOOL!

You must be mistaken me for your father...
Romance / Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by 1stola: 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
[s]
creolehunt:
I just thought about the girls I've been with and noticed a certain trend. This isn't even about the girls themselves who are excellent human beings, but their families.

First girl I dated revealed to me that the dad died of suspected poisoning and her family were chased out of the family house. Her eldest brother is an area boy while it seems things aren't working out for her other siblings.

The next ones dad was late too, one of her sisters is separated from her husband while the first son of nearly 40 has nothing doing.

The other ones history is that her dad is late too. The eldest sister is cohabiting with a man. They have 2 kids already without being married. Her other sisters bride price was just paid after having 3 kids with a man.

For the other one, her dad is late too, died quite early. The eldest sister is in her 30s and unmarried. Her other sister has 3kids for a man who she isn't married to and now they are separated. Things aren't just working for her people.

The one I just met recently told me her parents are late. Lost both of them to suspected poisoning within the space of one year.

I keep wondering if this is some sort of coincidence.
[/s]
Shut up!

Is your family perfect?
It must be that you have a troubled family too.

A goat cannot attract a hen...
Politics / Re: Senator T.A Orji To Distribute 300 Bags Of Beans, 1240 Cartons Of Noddles (Photo by 1stola: 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
CastedAyo:
In a bid to Complement the efforts of the Abia State Government, the Senator Representing Abia Central Senatorial District at the National Assembly Senator Theodore Orji is set to distribute 300 Bags of Beans and 1240 Cartons of Indomie, IGBERE TV has learned.

A Statement endorsed by the Chief Liaison Officer to the Senator representing Abia Central Senatorial Zone,Hon Ifeanyi Umere,the Bags of Beans, Cartons of Indomie and other palliative materials will be distributed through the six local government areas of Abia Central Senatorial Zone..

To this end, Ward and Community Leaders in the Zone, are requested to be at their council headquarters on Monday, 27th of April, to take delivery of their own palliatives meant for the vulnerables in their area.

The Local Government Chairmen are expected to give each Ward/Community Leaders, five bags of beans and twenty cartons of indomie for onward distribution to the less privileged in their area.

The Liason Officer stated that Senator T.A Orji, appeals to his constituents to continue to maintain high level of hygiene and other directives as stipulated by the Abia Government during this period as he believes that this situation calls for serious caution on the part of all.

http://igberetvnews.com/1349152/covid19-sen-t-orji-set-distribute-300-bags-beans-1240-cartons-noddles-constituents/
It will not be well with him.

Useless man.
Politics / Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by 1stola: 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
Adiola:
vote for youruba again no way we don't want agberos there
Is it now OSU ALUSI ipob tout pig we should vote for?

Use ya brain nau
Family / Re: What's Your Thoughts On Running Away From Home by 1stola: 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
WorldklazzBae:
Have you ever had a reason to run away from home or have you ever thought of running away?
What made you run?
If you finally did not run, what stopped you....?
If you succeeded, where did you run to? Did you go back home at a point?
What actually happened to you when you were away?
Would you advice anyone to do same if they were in your shoes?
It seems you want to run away abi?

Don't just run under the dick of a lover...

IT WILL END IN TEARS!
Crime / Re: Be Careful Of These Scammers On Nairaland-See List by 1stola: 12:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
He will die!
Health / Re: Jack Ma: The Billionaire Trying To Stop Coronavirus (and Fix China's Reputation) by 1stola: 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
marztar:
More like collecting from those with excess and giving those with little.
No
Health / Re: Jack Ma: The Billionaire Trying To Stop Coronavirus (and Fix China's Reputation) by 1stola: 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
He is a thief.

Did you see the incredible inflations on his medical items since January on AliExpress?

Gives with right hand and collect back with left hand
Religion / Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by 1stola: 11:22am On Apr 26, 2020
[s]
Interesting15:

Romantic relationship with the opposite gender has placed many young folks into grevious issues that has left terrible indelible scars on a lot of them; while some have been unfortunately sent directly or indirectly to their early graves by these sweet-turned-sour affairs.

The core reason young people will keep having unpleasant experiences from boyfriend and girlfriend romantic relationships is because it was never in the original Will and Plan of God - the Wise Creator of everything, in the first place.

The Will of God is that when a man (not a boy) has attained a certain stature where marriage can be embraced, (after such a man has discovered his identity and purpose on earth), He (God) should be approached to provide a woman (not a girl) who will become his wife. After God has provided the woman, prior to marriage, the couple embark on what we call courtship, where they learn to know more about themselves (in an attempt to make necessary adjustments before they tie the knot), and must not defile the marriage bed during the courting period (that is, must not indulge in premarital sex).

Listen, I don't care what modernism or so called civilization is saying. This is the Will of God, and any contrary opinion doesn't matter. In fact, anything contrary will always bring heartaches, headaches and 'soul-aches'.

So, what should happen when your boyfriend/girlfriend is disturbing you for sex? Number one, realise the relationship is built on a wrong foundation and retrace your steps immediately by dissolving such relationship and breaking every connection and ties (physical, emotional, spiritual, etc).

Then, go back to the root by making peace with God and finding your identity in Him. You must make Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior before anything else. If you have not discovered your true identity and purpose (which can only be known through Faith in Jesus Christ), you shouldn't complicate your life with a romantic relationship

So, if you are yet to make Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior, or you have backslided already, simply ask Him for forgiveness of sins, and say "Lord, have mercy on me".

This will get your eyes opened, and you will realize that you are destined to be a Royal Priesthood: a king and a priest meant to rule the earth through power gotten via an eternal relationship with God

That is, you are meant to have dominion over everything - dominion and control over your sexual urges, over fornication, over poverty, over sin, etc. You won't do what true Royals won't do - you won't defile yourself with illegal and illicit actions, for reputation sake. Since it is illegal and illicit as a child of God to have sex before marriage, you should flee anyone trying to lure you into such.

Remember, many guys and ladies out there luring others into sexual immorality, are not ordinary humans. They are terrible witches and wizards, evil people from the marine kingdom, possessed with demonic spirits and have diabolical powers. They are beautiful and handsome in appearance, and they have an innocent outlook - so they could easily lure preys into the trap of everlasting anguish and despair. Your boyfriend or girlfriend is likely one of them! Run! Save your life and destiny!

Run into the waiting arms of Christ!
[/s]
Which arms?
The imaginary one that your Bible says...
Foreign Affairs / Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by 1stola: 11:17am On Apr 26, 2020
Lovelyn451:
See headline abeg...if he dies, na so they hate this man reach?
Don't mind these ignorant fools asslicking USA.
As bad as they think north Korea is, it's still 100x better than this shithole Nigeria.

A honest and loyal dictator leader is 1000000x better than a corrupt useless democratically elected leader.

God bless NK.

5 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by 1stola: 11:14am On Apr 26, 2020
Caseless:
cool

She will be the first female dictator!

I just pray that Kim Jung UN stays alive.

The moment Kim Jung UN accepted to meet trump, I knew his end is near. They've poisoned him.
With?
Foreign Affairs / Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by 1stola: 11:13am On Apr 26, 2020
KingNom:
Women at times go to the extreme of either kindness or wickedness when handed power

May God Bless all Political Leaders with His wisdom to think, speak and act right in Jesus'Name, Amen!
Na only this comment don make sense.

I don't know why foolish and ignorant Nigerians are shookin mouth in North Korea's affairs
US- asslicking... North Korea of today is still 100x times better than Nigeria.

Senseless people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by 1stola: 11:11am On Apr 26, 2020
thundafire:
Family absolutely cursed
Cursed with what?

The brain you lack?

3 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by 1stola: 11:10am On Apr 26, 2020
michlins:
This woman is everything that's wrong with giving power to someone who has alot to prove.

She will initiate massive uranium enrichment program that even China her biggest Ally will become wary.

I vividly remember at a summit with United States, Kim was given a pen to sign a document and she refused and swapped the pen with her own
I love her.
That's absolutely smartness and loyalty.
The West can never be trusted. See what's going on in Gaza and Israel...

God bless north Korea.

1 Like 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by 1stola: 11:08am On Apr 26, 2020
donbachi:
see her face like armpit.
Or deh
Foreign Affairs / Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by 1stola: 11:00am On Apr 26, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/kim-jong-uns-sister-tyrant-21923676
Do you have brains at all?

We call her a tyrant?
Education / Re: Can I Still Graduate With 2.1 by 1stola: 5:28am On Apr 26, 2020
Iamagoodboy21:
Hi guys, I am in my second year in uni, i finished my first year with 2.52 cgpa but my second year was bad, I had 1.54 in first semester 200l now I'm on 2.18

Can I still graduate with 2.1
I have 5 semesters left
No
Because you don't seem to be a serious child.
Travel / Re: USA Plans To Give $2,000 Monthly To Residents by 1stola: 5:19am On Apr 26, 2020
yankeevibe:
Will a one-time $1,200 stimulus check be enough to pull the U.S. economy out of the doldrums? No, according to Rep. Ro Khanna (D-CA) and Rep. Tim Ryan (D-OH). That's why they introduced a bill in Congress that would give every qualifying American over the age of 16 a stimulus payment of up to $2,000 each month for up to a year (plus $500 for up to three children)If the Emergency Money for the People Act became law, the $2,000 monthly payments would be guaranteed for at least six months. They would then be renewed for another six months, unless the employment-to-population ratio for people ages 16 and older returns to the pre-coronavirus employment level of 60%. These payments would not count as income, so they would not affect your eligibility for any income-based federal or state government assistance programs. 

Source :https://money.yahoo.com/going-second-round-stimulus-checks-114253578.html
Keep dreaming...
Na so e easy abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 194 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.