Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

201320142015ob's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 201320142015ob's Profile / 201320142015ob's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Romance / Re: How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages by 201320142015ob(m): 10:28am On Sep 08, 2022
In German : Ich liebe dich

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigerians Reacts As Man Share Video Of Children Born In US Speaking Fluent Igbo by 201320142015ob(m): 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
Christianity left Israel as a family, came to Rome as a religion, went to England as politics and ended up in Africa as business.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Reasons Why I Think Trump Is The Best Thing To Happen To America -- Fani Kayode by 201320142015ob(m): 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2020
Christianity left Israel as a family, came to Rome as a religion, went to England as politics and ended up in Africa as business.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Dont Be Afraid Of Violence, Go Out And Vote, Buhari Tells Nigerians by 201320142015ob(m): 7:45am On Feb 22, 2019
The last 3 months have proven that it wasn't sickness that prevented Buhari from taking his job seriously or interacting with Nigerians; he just didn't care about doing his job.

Now that elections are around the corner, he's all over the place. Two national addresses in 2 weeks.

73 Likes 11 Shares

Politics / Re: Why President Buhari Is Seeing Victory, His Men Are Seeing Defeat ? by 201320142015ob(m): 7:09am On Feb 21, 2019
Each time I see Buhari on TV, I quickly open my wallet to see if my PVC is still there.

9 Likes

Politics / Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by 201320142015ob(m): 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
You will be successful if you really have this mindset.

I do! And I know most people here have that mind set
Politics / Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by 201320142015ob(m): 6:42am On Feb 01, 2019
I often tell people that life is not a Nollywood movie.

Bad things do not always happened to bad people and good people do not always end up happiest.

I learnt this earlier in life.
The best students in my primary and secondary schools are not the most highly achieving today. Most of them didn’t even end up with first class in the University.

Even the first class students in most Universities do not end up the most successful.

Academic success is a little too overrated.

Mark Zuckerberg dropped out of Harvard to establish Facebook and he became the 5th richest man on earth. He is still in his 30s. Although he went back years later to tidy up.

Bill Gates also dropped out and he is the richest man on earth.

Virgins do sometimes end up marrying crazy philandering men, while some prostitutes do end up marrying men who worship them.

I’ve seen a woman who had several abortions but ended up having children in marriage when she was ready, while some virgins suffer fertility issues.

I’ve made up my mind to take calculated risks in life, and do what works for me. There’s really no almighty formula to success in life. If you see any opportunity, take it. As long as you aren’t making illegal moves and you aren’t hurting anyone in the process, go for it.

131 Likes 22 Shares

Politics / Re: Adamawa Set For Battle Of ‘2 Landlords’ by 201320142015ob(m): 6:42am On Feb 01, 2019

Bad things do not always happened to bad people and good people do not always end up happiest.

The best students in my primary and secondary schools are not the most highly achieving today. Most of them didn’t even end up with first class in the University.

Even the first class students in most Universities do not end up the most successful.

Mark Zuckerberg dropped out of Harvard to establish Facebook and he became the 5th richest man on earth. He is still in his 30s. Although he went back years later to tidy up.

Virgins do sometimes end up marrying crazy philandering men, while some prostitutes do end up marrying men who worship them.

I’ve seen a woman who had several abortions but ended up having children in marriage when she was ready, while some virgins suffer fertility issues.

I’ve made up my mind to take calculated risks in life, and do what works for me. There’s really no almighty formula to success in life. If you see any opportunity, take it. As long as you aren’t making illegal moves and you aren’t hurting anyone in the process, go for it.
Politics / Re: Nigerian Youths Between The Ages Of 18-35 Years Come Here Now by 201320142015ob(m): 9:48am On Jan 25, 2019
Dads getting old. Moms getting old. The clock never stops ticking. I just pray God gives me enough time to give back and show how grateful I am for all their sacrifices �.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari Attended Conference For African Traditional And Religious Leader - Photos by 201320142015ob(m): 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
e no go attend debate o

26 Likes 3 Shares

Music/Radio / Re: VIDEO: Phyno – Iyilu Ife by 201320142015ob(m): 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
Shot up!

Another noise
Politics / Re: Saraki Confesses To Cutting Lagos -ibadan Express Road Budget by 201320142015ob(m): 9:51am On Sep 14, 2018
When a man has a good car it attracts more ladies to him. When a lady has a good car it repels guys away from her. This is the world we live in.

A teenage boy impregnates his teenage girlfriend. The girl drops out of school, the boy continues his education. This is the word we live in.

A guy catches his girlfriend with another guy, he fights his girlfriend. A lady catches her guy with another lady, she fights the other lady. This is the word we live in.

The older a man becomes, the higher the number of ladies available for him. The older a lady becomes the fewer the number of guys available for her. This is the world we live in.

A 76 year old man can still marry a 26 year old lady. A 36 year old lady is tagged too old to get married. This is the world we live in.

A man divorces his wife today and the next day he is dating other ladies. Six months later he is married. While the divorced woman is labeled a divorcee and remains single six years later. This is the world we live in.

A married man is caught in bed with another woman, his wife is asked to forgive him and move on. A married woman is caught in bed with another man, the husband asks her to leave his house. This is the world we live in.

A man gets transferred by his company to another state, the entire family relocates with him. The woman gets transferred to another state, she goes alone or resigns from the job. This is the world we live in.‎

If a man rises to be the CEO of the company, he got there by hard work and determination. If a woman rises to be the CEO of the company, she is suspected to get there by sleeping with the Board members. This is the world we live in.

Facts like these make some ladies angry at the world and channeling the anger towards men. For me, that is not the right card to play. Understanding the world you live in should help you play a better game. Playing a better game involves answering the following questions.‎

What can you change?
What can you avoid?
What can you live with?‎

You may not be able to stop the rain from falling but you can carry an umbrella with you. That is what personal leadership is about.
Politics / Re: BREAKING!! Transport Companies In Ebonyi Shut Down Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order(p by 201320142015ob(m): 9:50am On Sep 14, 2018
When a man has a good car it attracts more ladies to him. When a lady has a good car it repels guys away from her. This is the world we live in.

A teenage boy impregnates his teenage girlfriend. The girl drops out of school, the boy continues his education. This is the word we live in.

A guy catches his girlfriend with another guy, he fights his girlfriend. A lady catches her guy with another lady, she fights the other lady. This is the word we live in.

The older a man becomes, the higher the number of ladies available for him. The older a lady becomes the fewer the number of guys available for her. This is the world we live in.

A 76 year old man can still marry a 26 year old lady. A 36 year old lady is tagged too old to get married. This is the world we live in.

A man divorces his wife today and the next day he is dating other ladies. Six months later he is married. While the divorced woman is labeled a divorcee and remains single six years later. This is the world we live in.

A married man is caught in bed with another woman, his wife is asked to forgive him and move on. A married woman is caught in bed with another man, the husband asks her to leave his house. This is the world we live in.

A man gets transferred by his company to another state, the entire family relocates with him. The woman gets transferred to another state, she goes alone or resigns from the job. This is the world we live in.‎

If a man rises to be the CEO of the company, he got there by hard work and determination. If a woman rises to be the CEO of the company, she is suspected to get there by sleeping with the Board members. This is the world we live in.

Facts like these make some ladies angry at the world and channeling the anger towards men. For me, that is not the right card to play. Understanding the world you live in should help you play a better game. Playing a better game involves answering the following questions.‎

What can you change?
What can you avoid?
What can you live with?‎

You may not be able to stop the rain from falling but you can carry an umbrella with you. That is what personal leadership is about.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Russia 2018: Nigeria Will Win Best Kit At Least - BBC Bluffer's Guide To Teams by 201320142015ob(m): 9:53am On Jun 15, 2018
Now that the Eagles are in Russia, they should use style and locate the house of that MMM guy Mr Mavrodi and ask his family how they want their thunder

13 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: 2018 Convention: - APC Settles For Consensus by 201320142015ob(m): 9:53am On Jun 15, 2018
Now that the Eagles are in Russia, they should use style and locate the house of that MMM guy Mr Mavrodi and ask his family how they want their thunder

4 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: APC Not For Everyone – El-rufai by 201320142015ob(m): 9:52am On Jun 15, 2018

23 Likes

Politics / Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by 201320142015ob(m): 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
[qu

since I started opening NL since 2012.....thus is the best,highly inspirational comment I have ever read...better than nwaikpe,Jasonsclori,or nwa chibuzor....you,sir is an INSPIRATION

Thank you
Politics / Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by 201320142015ob(m): 12:03pm On Apr 07, 2018

236 Likes 34 Shares

Politics / Re: Why Are Africans More Comfortable With Corruption? by 201320142015ob(m): 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2018

Foreign Affairs / Re: Top 10 Things Women Have Been Banned From by 201320142015ob(m): 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2018
I don’t see anything wrong in all those things listed above

9 Likes

Romance / Re: Young Couple Ripped Apart For Sharing After Sex Photos On Facebook by 201320142015ob(m): 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
I just saw one guy following a snake, and he was hailing the snake.... chairman! chairman!! anything for your guy
Politics / Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by 201320142015ob(m): 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
The difference between harmattan and winter is VISA

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Libya Slave Trade: Why Nigerians Cannot Sue Libya Government – Falana by 201320142015ob(m): 9:14am On Dec 12, 2017
They went there freely. We should rather sue that jubril we have as president

1 Like

Politics / Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki Swears In 19 Female Aides - Pictures by 201320142015ob(m): 9:12am On Dec 12, 2017
Back then in school,
Apart from me, Who else pretend to be thinking of an answer whenever the teacher looks at u, but deep down, ur head is actually empty?

53 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: I Never Asked My Supporters To Decamp To PDP – Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso by 201320142015ob(m): 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
I truly believe today, Fifa are using cold and warm balls,���

Argentina Plays Nigeria in 2002WC, 2010WC, 2014WC and now 2018.

This is injustice.
Any way Nigeria will win the World Cup 2018. # let's go� Naija
Crime / Re: Enugu Fake Beggar Who Deceives People With Cotton Wool & Engine Oil Disgraced by 201320142015ob(m): 8:42am On Dec 01, 2017
I'm confused u know, *today is Thursday and it's November, tomorrow is Friday and its December* does it mean *Saturday is January?*☹☹☹ ����

41 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Ekiti 2018: Why I Stand With Hon Bamidele Faparusi (fappy) by 201320142015ob(m): 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
How come these guys haven't gotten to their destination since I was a kid.

Religion / Re: Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) by 201320142015ob(m): 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
That's not even my problem, my problem is that since this people started there journey they are yet to reach there destination

215 Likes 6 Shares

Politics / Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by 201320142015ob(m): 9:19am On Nov 01, 2017
I don't know why some don't easily understand things but let me make you understand now.

GEJ was once ordered to appear before the court on the request of Metuh without official notice, he said he won't appear. Then, the same court served him an official notice requesting him to appear on a particular date and it will be a disrespectful act of him not appearing before the court.

So, he is like, I will come on the condition that I will be paid 1 billion naira which covers his transport and some other logistics. It is not necessarily about the money but he knows that Metuh can't afford that much, so he made the demand

What that means is that if he fails to appear before the court on the said date, he will simply tell the judge that the he accepted to come but his conditions were not met.

So the whole thing still boils down to the fact that GEJ wishes not to appear before the court simple.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan by 201320142015ob(m): 9:17am On Nov 01, 2017
Why should gej appear in court for what. They betrayed his trust after giving them juicy positions instead they went on looting freely let metuh carry his cross and let gej enjoy his retirement.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: N/east Needs International Focus, Saraki Backs Buhari by 201320142015ob(m): 8:04am On Oct 18, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.